Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Push-pull

That was a detailed take on Anu-Pre and enjoyed reading it refreshing these character traits.😊. Glad that they started focusing on the individuals now and their individuality counters or compliments with each other.. πŸ‘

@green: Don't know what was running in Mohini's mind.. But I felt that she found Anu disturbed but wanted to have her assurance that he is fine and  is still her AnuπŸ˜•.. That hug and I love you Anu looked like she wanted to emphasize on what her emotions are for him... She just wanted to say and do what she feels and get something back from him as a validation.. The more I focus on Mohini the more I get confused and worried.. So again I ignore the vibes that this mother-son duo bring in whenever they are together onscreen showing PDA.. πŸ˜†

@bold: You said it.. πŸ‘
Erica-Parth portrayed their emotional state so beautifully.. β€οΈ
How happy when Pre came in  and  how she got upset initially knowing the opposite of her feelings and how that took shape as annoyance and anger, raging on AnuπŸ‘.. 
How calmly Anu started, trying to keep the mood light making it all look like nothing and normal and slowly  how he grows in his reaction to her rage..πŸ‘
Both took the moment from one mood to another so effortlessly without making it all look dramatic and forced😳.. It was a natural flow of emotions between the two..That's what made the scene all the more beautiful for me.. 😳h

@red: I noted that moment too. Anu kept on cribbing when Sid said he was following her till the last moment.. Anu said I am not following her? Why will I follow her? To listen to her bakwaas.. eπŸ˜† But Anu you ended up calling her 🀣n and made her listen to your bakwaas ..ak

Thanks for that insight on AnuMo  scene , I was thinking why is she randomly hugging him πŸ˜†  jab ki He is into completely diff and aloof zone . 
Anyways Her hug dint helped him in any way , as his cribbing still continued πŸ˜†.
Aunty beta haath se gaya aapke πŸ˜³ .

@bold : yes the mood cues exchange was Brilliant , it was like they were in tandem were going from one step to other with each other help and finally reaching the Tempo , where she jerked him and walked off ...

Ohh He wanted to have an upperhand and hence purposely called her and ended the convo πŸ˜† .

Dont know if writers have realized or not , but they have started a Brilliant thread with showing the characters differences in AnuPre  and if they actually delve and explore this arena it would be Fab .
This character exploration never happened in Season 1 .By Epi 15 they both had confessed their feelings πŸ˜†