Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Yeah.. It is love at first fight...🥳

Look at these lovelies... OMG!!! I had a smile pasted on face throughout their fight and them fighting with themselves and then with Siv-Sid over their fight...😃

Pre🤗.. Oh ladki.. How sweet your mood is in wanting to see him and talk to him😳.. You can never forget what he did for you.. The fight he did for you and made you believe that you are worth all those efforts... ❤️And all you want is to go near him, feel his presence around you🤗..  Oh no.. It all changed in matter of few seconds.. Everything goes against your mood.. What's he even saying? Does he even know how his words are hurting you? And yes it's definitely firing up the grill in you😆! Doesn't he know what he and his words mean to you? Are you nothing to him? He feels nothing else for you? 😲Oh girl.. That's not happening and you are up for a big surprise🤗!! And you are not the one to just keep quite about it.. Had to vent it out.. And so you did.. How else can you show that you are upset with what he said and did.. Boy is gonna give a tough time not knowing his and your feelings😆.. Pull up your sleeves to face it head on, ladki...🥳

Ohhh boy Anu.🤗. How can a simple good morning go wrong😆? And how can she not be excited about your congratulations😲?! And how can she not be grateful ro whatever you have done for her? And it shows how possessive and extreme you are in your need for her to acknowledge your attention😉.. To that extent that it affects you so much and you worry that she's not affected by it all..  You are like "She annoys me more than I ever thought possible." But yeah and you definitely want to spend every irritating minute with your sweet and stupid ladki.. 😳What a thing with her mood swings.. Kabhi mirchi kabhi meethi.. And you will have one hell of a wonderful roller coaster ride in your otherwise boring, well planned and organized life.. And you have one mountain task to know what's happening inside you and her.. Get ready for it ladke..🥳

Now it's good that you both have a reason to fight with each other.. 😉Because it means there is something between you both to fight for..😳 And it's true that you hate fighting with that one person who makes you smile the most.. And from the moment you both cross each other ways, seeing each other across the room and you will instantly know that the other matter to you more than anything...

Moral of the story:😃
If you fight like married couple, talk like best friends, flirt like first love, protect each other like siblings then you are meant to be IT!!!❤️

Lovely lovely scene between Prerna-Shivani.🤗. Such a cute bond and loving it how Pre has someone to share her emotions with.. And Shivani is one excited and bubbled up kid who gets so happy and overwhelmed seeing her sister's happiness.👏. These two are definitely the sister goals.. Pre needs it very badly as this girl can get into her shell any time and Shivani will be the one to drag her out of it as and when needed.. But yeah Shivani's continuous reassurance of Anu's feelings is what Pre wanted to hear and that's gonna take a toll on Pre when she sees him behave differently in actual.. Ohh girl.. You are up for some tough times.. Advance hug and cheer for you dear...🤗

Did Shivani repeat the name Sid😉?! And paused on hearing his name?! Arrey what's cooking in your mind, girl😳?! Can there be a double date?!. Siv-Sid and Anu-Pre.. 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KK2926 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well written PP. 
Anu truly has a mountain task ahead of him... in all this he is going to hurt her and hurt himself more. 
What a turn of events today... how she started from home, thinking about him, checking him out and then hearing those words from Anu, fired up on him and left him frustrated... 
It is a lovely episode today. Had a smile on my face all thru when i watched for the first time. Watched it again now after reading ur analysis. It is beautiful relating ur post with the epi. 

Thanks dear!!! Good weekend!!!
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
lovely analysis pp
this we called cute fighting .
i m waiting for the day when anu gonna realise his love for pre 
that scene gonna epic 
but for  me scene of the day  moh anu
mohini is controlled in that scene  just end with  i love u anu .
its so evident she want to ask about pre.

Priya_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello! Reading your posts after a month. Just caught up on all the episodes I missed out on and watched today's epi.

They are getting on the fighting phase as Sid said pehle pyaar ki pehli ladaai. Cute! Pre is getting upset over Anu's words matlab usse farak padtha hai and here our ladka is thinking usse kuch farak nahi padtha, lol.

There's going to be a lot of misunderstanding and I'm up for it as long as there's no AnuKom marriage!!
Edited by Priya_18 - 5 years ago
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Loved today's  epi.  
Prerna was Super cute today... From her Parents,  Moloy , Shivi all of their scenes  were really cute. 

And Anupre was on fire today.. Loved  them and their first fight..  They are too adorable...

After a long  time this episode is making me  smile everytime I think about  it...😃
FadingDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Prerna was the cutest thing today! ❤️
She woke up with such a happy mood. It's been so many days since we saw this side of her personality. And the way she indifferently said "I don't care if he is thinking about me angrily, I am just so happy that he is thinking about me." 😆😆 
It's like when you don't see your crush all day long and you are upset but then he sees your whatsapp story and then you can't stop going gaga over it🤣
reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I still remember someone comparing anupre with Jack n Jill...this is so apt
Anurag has grown under a protective shell of Mohini so he has not experienced anger n frustration shown today by him. First time by him. Preyu giving tough time to him.
Priya_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khadija09

Prerna was the cutest thing today!  ❤️

She woke up with such a happy mood. It's been so many days since we saw this side of her personality. And the way she indifferently said "I don't care if he is thinking about me angrily, I am just so happy that he is thinking about me." 😆😆 
It's like when you don't see your crush all day long and you are upset but then he sees your whatsapp story and then you can't stop going gaga over it🤣

The crush wala example is epic😆 Anu is the crush of all and to think poore college ka crush is thinking about you albeit mad, is bound to make you happy, just like our Prerna is😛
Edited by Priya_18 - 5 years ago
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: KK2926

Well written PP. 

Anu truly has a mountain task ahead of him... in all this he is going to hurt her and hurt himself more. 
What a turn of events today... how she started from home, thinking about him, checking him out and then hearing those words from Anu, fired up on him and left him frustrated... 
It is a lovely episode today. Had a smile on my face all thru when i watched for the first time. Watched it again now after reading ur analysis. It is beautiful relating ur post with the epi. 

Thanks dear!!! Good weekend!!!

Hiyaaa KK.. I understand that the fear of Anu-Pre troubles and the word kasauti keep bugging us in the background..  😉

True.. Smiling moments for us.. 😳As of now the fight is kept to be cute and sweet.😳. So let's not worry about the pain yet. When it happens let it happen and that time anyway we gotta worry.. there is enough time  for things to get serious.. 😃Let'ss enjoy this silly and simple moments of Anu-Pre keeping the light-hearted ambience alive.. 🤗
Edited by Push-pull - 5 years ago
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

lovely analysis pp

this we called cute fighting .
i m waiting for the day when anu gonna realise his love for pre 
that scene gonna epic 
but for  me scene of the day  moh anu
mohini is controlled in that scene  just end with  i love u anu .
its so evident she want to ask about pre.

Hmmm.. Yeah. Waiting to know how Pre is gonna take the next step and what Anu is gonna do in all this game.. 😳