Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Not my cup of tea but it's really good to see Fawad back again. He should be doing good Indian movies.. ahhh my heart ๐Ÿ’”
GumGum thumbnail
Mujhe laga Sultan prequel ka trailer hai. 
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Jatt and Gandassa... it reminds me of Guggu Gill and Yograaj Singh era in Punjabi movies ๐Ÿ˜†
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Actually its a remake with slight changes from very old Punjabi movie with the same name. 
It's to violent for my taste though but very good trailer.
GrrrrG thumbnail
Not my kind of movie , n what have they done to my Fawad  i wa under the impression that it was a comedy film  . oh
Mahira is stunning as usual ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
language toh kuch samajh mein nahi aaya, but i liked this.. loved the bgm.. good to see fawad again.. mahira looks blah!! the other actress is good.. the actor @1:43 sec, the laugh was outstanding.. he is nailing it,.. cinematography also good
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Watched it yesterday. Looks good. Fawad surprised me and in a good way. Great opportunity to prove his versatility. Such a shame an actor of his caliber is doing so little work. Hope this one changes things.
P.S. How good is it to watch Fawad-Mahira together. Feels like its been years ๐Ÿ˜†

Will always remain one of my favorite onscreen pairs <3
catsu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

P.S. How good is it to watch Fawad-Mahira together. Feels like its been years ๐Ÿ˜†

OMG reading this made me very happy ya. Please teach Maya also something๐Ÿ˜† I showed her yesterday and she ignored it like nobody's business๐Ÿ˜†
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Jatt and Gandassa... it reminds me of Guggu Gill and Yograaj Singh era in Punjabi movies ๐Ÿ˜†

Probably because it's a remake of a Punjabi movie of that era ๐Ÿ˜† i think it was released in India as well.. no sure ๐Ÿ˜•