Changes of heart chapter 7 on page 7

James12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
From past few day's , I had this idea in mind to
write something. But my own Hectic Schedule and 
time didn't permit me ,nor I was to sure to do so either.
But time favor me , and my own mood make me write it Today, 
If any of you choose to read it. Then do favor to appreciate 
it by kind words by kind heart of your's  well after  long 
author note I find it Odd to give CS and Prologue so here 
first Direct chapter of my first ever work here on IF 
Thank you.

Chapter 1 

(The worst  feeling is getting ditch, by your friends for someone else. And It's make it worse when they aren't worthy stranger, you find yourself entertain with, so here me Alex Harris sitting on chair near bar, enjoying my lone time Killing angry birds virtually on cell ,but to be honest , I am in mood to murder someone in real, nevertheless you may wonder why even being in club, I am not whoring around with girls, so good news for innocent girls , I had fight with my parents , now don't take me as a Spoil brat trust me I am way better then them, Yup I do fight more then often , that to pretty bad way , but not with my parents at least . As for fighting I have quite two pretty head, Short temper evil mind Devil sis, but no matter what at the end sweet or devil they are my sis,  and I love them allot and like any other Bro in world I am way more possessive about them. Anyway that's the story to tell some other day for now you may wondering, if I had Fought with me parents and i ain't in mood to enjoy , then what I am doing here in club on first place ? so the answer is quite simple , my friends drag me here to cheer me up but ditch me, as soon their girlfriends arrive. so now either I am time to time glancing around to find someone but not finding anyone for my liking , I am focusing on murder Angry bird mission, Obliviously virtually).   

"Mind sharing penny of your time with me  Handsome"? 

("So why always boy's should have fun"! ? this question do cross many girls mind huh ! so instead of me being a boy flirting with them , They are trying to hit on me ! Interesting let's see what this chit can do for me I better hope she is not "cry head or make up shop" with this thought I turn my head side way to get Clear look at chit who got to invade in my lone world to be honest on the very  first look I find her not up-to my taste as "having Sweetheart cut, Black-sequined, Strapless dress, which was way to shorter for her height, with black  High heels, Red loose curl hair the girl do look smoky hot with her good 5'2 Height. I can bet she do got her way out with many guys but for me she is someone outdated . Anyway I started checking my cell again without answering Her but she after Making herself comfortable on the chair beside me grab my glass, getting my sole attention on herself ,with the addition she pissed me of as well. If I would been Disney character, smoke may made it's way out of my ears. Funny for you isn't it ? But for me the situation is least funny. in-fact it's highly bad. As I hate when people touch my things, without asking may It's girl or boy. More ever who will love to share, their things with stranger, And here well let's forget it, Because to my surprised and maybe for you all ! instead of me spitting fire out of my mouth. She spit out the drink, as soon she took sip from my glass. As it was filled with soft drink Red bull. And by the tipsy flirty make up shop look of her, I can bet she was in mood to get, Good quality of Hard drink. Maybe Red Wine or white doesn't matter to me. As I patted my back inwardly for pissing her off without even try'n anything , now better don't start judging me, I don't fear anyone specially mom dad, like other guys do. I just well don't like to drink simple. Anyway I zoned out again ain't I ? but no worries I come to real world soon. By slight click of fingers , I look at front and watch the girl, using her useless mouth to speak ! alright no offense to female population. But to be honest I am fond of wise mouth girls, who have pretty good brain and sprite to use them. I listen to her, but said nothing as I have better things to do, rather then getting in fight, that to with the useless girl like her, I ain't underestimating power of Women Jesus forbid , I never did nor I will do ever, but to be honest I find it bit, to low of me to get in argument with them, when I know and I am going to win , so why to break their heart at the end wise move isn't it"? Now don't think me arrogant, I am far way better then to refer by this low title, but ya I do have standard and to come up-to that, you have to win my heart which is hard thing to do, so you need to be strong, with cool head on shoulder, as I am already famous, for my hothead short temper). 

"hey you" are you even listening, I am talking to you". 

(Having enough of her yelling she really have big mouth to speak this much, I again looked up at her then speak in my usual firm tone. To end the bloody issue here only, for once and all).

"Well did you ask me, before taking sip from my glass, and what make you think that whoever come in Club will be alcoholic"? 

(The girl before me said nothing further, But open her mouth to speak again, But before she could say anything ,she got a call and walked away after glaring at me. Now what do I do now to make her angry for Jesus sake I didn't even give any attention to her, oh so that's where I was wrong, she wanted my attention but  I act quite opposite. nevertheless from the time I arrived here it's my tenth turn I act quite opposite what others expect from me to do)

"hey men try to fill your life with color," see there how hot these chicks are here isn't ? your junior get aroused by them ?

(Now you may think who speak ,in such a shitty way ? well it's one of my shitty friend don't go on his language, he is person with badmouth, but good heart and look , of course ! he drink ,he smoke he party and  mess with little pretty innocent girls mind , but he is kind heart and kinda a person you may wish stand by you, and you want to be with a friend).   

"Nope I have pretty good control on my junior , which didn't get arouse by , any random make up, shop tipsy, flirty chit. "More ever I already have so much color in my life, that getting additional color can cause me trouble"! 

(Obviously getting bit surprised by my tone, Xavier shift his attention solely on me. As previously it was on the dance floor, where people were laughing, Dancing, yelling at the beat of songs carelessly. And put his hand on my forehead and spoke further frowning a bit, making me look at him curiously as well, even when I know what a bloody drama king he is. I swear he can even give competition to ! forget it as I got caught of guard by his words, no not surprised angry for sure). 

"so who beat you today ? "did you again broke Someone car headlight's" and now they are on hunt of you ?

"Damn Xavier, "you and your shitty imagination" are worse" !  

"Thanks for compliment, But I already know and truth to be told it's"not worse then your foul mood", now spit out what happen "! 

"I am leaving"!.

"Don't make grieve for you men "!. 

(Spoke Xavier making face like he is going to mourn on someone death. Such a drama king he is, I told ya,  I sigh and took a sip of water from glass,  then spoke to end his bloody shitty drama. But getting success is bit out of my reach for now).

"But , "I ain't dying", You fool "!

"so where you are heading off"?

"India"! The nation of "color,Honor ,money and "Spiritual peace"! 

"But why " ? you better rethink men, "it's far from here more ever," what about your parents and Ayla and Alice ? 

(I am correct to give him "title of being Drama king isn't it" ? see the way he speak as If I am going on war and never be able to head back. For Jesus sake "India is 9,740 Km my nation ", merely 14 hours 20 minutes, it take to come back here from there , Approximately 10160 Km at distance . I gulp down the remaining water,  which was left in glass before me .And spoke looking at him).  

"well it's still on earth only".! And what to say about them", I um I fought with them, first time in my life, and now I am guilty"!.

(I Just didn't realized that, at the end my voiced cracked a bit. Hey don't take me as emotional fool , as I am way better then that it' just I am bit overwhelmed by everything. As  from past one week my devil sissy's were after me,  like insane bull for my result and now when it's out. And I let everyone know about my decision,  of leaving Aussie for India to study further,  they all become so sad and I hate it. As I was the one who cause this sadness,  more ever no one have copyright on emotions right ? "so think whatever I care a damn". ! )

"But I still don't get, why India ? "I mean why not some other nation",as to let you know my friend, like a person you are ,you just can't Survive there"!.

(It's not like I didn't thought, about some other Nation. I thought to visit UK Or Russia, for my higher studies but. I find India way better then that I mean come on you will find Indian everywhere and having quite Indian friends in my college  I wish to be there and know more about it personally. And I want change of culture and atmosphere. but his last sentence make me bit confused, why on the hell on earth I can't stay there. So to get my mind clear , I ask him in firm tone checking my call logs).

"And what make you think, I can't" Survive there"?

(Xavier looked at me for a while, then finish his one more glass of red wine. And taking deep breath spoke again. And I to resume drinking another soft drink Red-Bull which I order and now it's placed before me. My ears were on Xavier, to know what more he have to say. But my eyes were on my another friend Oliver, who was busy kissing his girlfriend. Near corner of Club at right side). 

"well just say um you are, to daring and hot headed person, to survive there".! Alex I care about you but as a friend I can only advise you listening or ignoring it your wish but I don't want you to go there either.

"Give me good reason. And I will not leave for there."!

"I heard there is something in Indian soil. That change people heart, I mean once they go there, they don't wish to leave. Unless they got kicked, out from there".!

(That's It it's worse reason, I ever heard and no sooner, I burst into fit of laughter. Like really change of heart, "my Jesus" couldn't he come up with some wise reason, damn Xavier after laughing for a while, I calm down and then I realized. He never wish to change my decision to leave for India, he just wanted to cheer me up. And to be honest ,he got success in that as well. I am no longer in my foul mood). 

"will you Mind to tell me," who will kick me out from there"? if by chance heaven got curse. And my heart changed, "don't wish to come back here"?."Protectors of India""And who are they"? 

"you don't know"? 

"If I knew, "why on the hell on earth I will ask".! Anyway no i don't"!. so care to elaborate".

"There are people who are really patriotic". You can say in other words they, are Invisible well armed warriors. Who on the need of nation, come forward and kick those out. Who are threat to their people and Motherland".!

(Listening this I again started laughing. "My Jesus"! Invisible well armed warriors, it's so  Hilarious to even listen. But I got it he got his shitty head to much into Indian History, which like any other nation, written by blood of Patriotic people, And filled with Pillars of Tears, which shed for greater good. Anyway my friend Xavier is complete History worm you need to name a land and he like google will give you all details. I just wonder one thing often, Why always there is name of warrior, who conquer the land ? not those who conquer the hearts of million "! Entire History book will be filled with the people who won, not who fought till last breath. And whose each shed drop of blood, encourage thousand to shed more why ? I come out of my zoning out session again by my friend words really what's wrong with me today  I am really getting lost in my thought's allot?. Anyway I looked at my friend again, while checking my cell).

"Alex listen I know, once you made up your mind, none can change it. But I am afraid what If, you lost your heart, to some Indian little shy chit. 

"Xavier are you by chance thinking, I may fell in love"? Jesus do you lost it "? 

"No But I know your taste. And I know you find chits there, "that to of your taste men'!.

"Alright here let's make a bet" if I fell in love with Indian beauty, like you think and worried about I will,

"No not again, as I always lose against you betting king"!.

"Come on it's just bet, on our most prized possession. If I fell in love like you think  I will , my Moto Guzzi MGX-21 Flying Fortress. Will be yours. But If I won the bet, As I am sure I will like always, your motor bike Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Voyager ABS will be mine.

"Damn you greedy bas***d, Always have eye on my life huh"!.

"Mind your words Xavier," you don't want to end up in shit whole, at my hand do you"? now tell me the bet is on."!

"no I mean I want change , "if I won I want your "Triumph Trophy Se ABS"!.

(All I can see is green, I swear on the name of Jesus ". I am not even possessive this much about my sisters, "Alice and Ayla". The way I am about my Triumph Trophy Se ABS motorbike. Damn he did got me here, but no worries I know myself. Way more then him I will win for sure. So I shook my hand ,with him for the bet. Which make him smirk , and to be honest I so wish, to wiped it of  And inwardly I Vow , I will make him pay for this. He dare to lay his eye on my love, my most cherish prized possession). 

Edited by James12 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana1819786 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Res
Unres kab karungi pata Nahi itni lambi story huhh 😡mujhe laga prologue hoga
Koi nahi padlungi par abhi time nahi hai so reader note se Kaam chalalo😉

Unres

Uff itna bada update yaar 
Pls readers pe taras khaya karo aur thoda chota update do
BTW awesome update james
Nice start
Loved it 
Lol😆 make up shops 
Wah kya Baat Hai sab piche pade hai alex ke par wo hai ki unki dekhta tak nahi 
Aur jo uske Paas aaye wo un bechari yo ko bhaga deta hai 
Wow xavier history ka Google 😆 grt Yaar koi maths ka Google bhi hota jise jo pucho wo bata sake hai na😉
Nice frnd Yaar he knows how to cheer his frnd from foul mood
Lol bet lagadi usne tho 
Lets see did alex win or loose the bet
Lol this girl was really crazy Yaar this part was too hilarious🤣 
But may be she was ryt alex must be looking so cute 😉
Wow sabko ghar chodke apne ghar pahunche par alex ko apne mom ki dant mili par he is also no less he know how to pacify 
So. Now alex is going to India for his studies
Lets see what happens next
Update soonish 
Thanks for pm 
Bye take care 
Edited by sana1819786 - 5 years ago
RainOfDew thumbnail
Res/unres
Nice start James
First part hi itna bada tha aage kya hoga😆
Oh so Alex is going to India nd going to lose his love too😉
Lol that club part was hilarious😆
Abhi chote cmnt se kaam chala lo next me lamba de dungi
Cont soon
Thnx for pm
Edited by Ariyatogether - 5 years ago
bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome one!
nice start...waiting to read ahead
James12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana1819786

Res
Unres kab karungi pata Nahi itni lambi story 
huhh 😡mujhe laga prologue hoga
nope don't go on trailer direct First part 😉
to let everyone know what they cam get 😆

Koi nahi padlungi par abhi time nahi hai 
so reader note se Kaam chalalo😉
alright I don't mind about late review 😊
you did got to come up reader note 😃
at the very first update that's matter😳
thank you 🤗
Unres

Uff itna bada update yaar 
Pls readers pe taras khaya karo aur 
thoda chota update do
alright shall bear it in mind 😳
but acting on it though not sure 

BTW awesome update james
Nice start
Loved it 
thank you it mean allot 😳

Lol😆 make up shops 
Wah kya Baat Hai sab piche pade hai alex ke
 par wo hai ki unki dekhta tak nahi 
Aur jo uske Paas aaye wo un bechari yo ko bhaga deta hai
yeah not interested in them that's why 😳
more ever the guy have quite up standard 😉
and they all are't up-to his liking 😆

Wow xavier history ka Google 😆 grt Yaar koi maths ka Google
 bhi hota jise jo pucho wo bata sake hai na😉
Alas their is not  so no answers either 😒

Nice frnd Yaar he knows how to cheer his 
frnd from foul mood
well what friends for 😳

Lol bet lagadi usne tho 
Lets see did alex win or loose the bet
yeah he did betting Prince he is after all
Don't know we have to see this he 
will loose or win😆 like you said 😉

Lol this girl was really crazy Yaar this part was too hilarious🤣 
But may be she was ryt alex must be looking so cute 😉
well maybe he was😳 nevertheless 
glad to know you enjoy 😃

Wow sabko ghar chodke apne ghar pahunche par alex ko 
apne mom ki dant mili par he is also no less he know how to pacify 
yup none can pacify mum rather then son😉
and same goes in the matter of dad
none can pacify them rather then Daughters 😉

So. Now alex is going to India for his studies
yup 

Lets see what happens next
Update soonish 
will surely try 😊

Thanks for pm 
your welcome😳

Bye take care 
you to Di🤗Thanks for being the first one 😳
to give such a long review 🤗

James12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether

Res/unres

Thanks for your first review on my
 first ever Story🤗 

Nice start James
Thank you it mean lot😳
First part hi itna bada tha aage kya hoga😆
I myself don't know 😆

Oh so Alex is going to India nd going to lose his love too😉
you already predicted on this issue not good 😆

Lol that club part was hilarious😆
glad you enjoy 😊

Abhi chote cmnt se kaam chala lo next me lamba de dungi
alright let's see how big you can review later 😎

Cont soon
will surely try 😊

Thnx for pm
your welcome 😊

James12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bloomie

Awesome one!

thanks 😳
nice start...
glad you like it 😃
waiting to read ahead
 will surely try to continue soon 😳

James12 thumbnail

Chapter 2 

"Hey guys what's going on here "? I missed quite good fun here ain't I "?  

"Eric we will talk about fun later, "As it's time we shall head back home now".! 

"well said we should "Oliver" , as it's four now , we should head back'!.

(Everyone agreed to it, and started heading back to the Exist bar. And  I after paying for our drinks started going leaving as well but only few steps I had took collided with one "Blonde girl, who had ,blue color Strapless V cut One Piece dress on. I did caught her, before we got to, kiss the floor together. She looked at me and I did the same. Beautiful was the first word come in my mind. but I shrugged it as I need to head Out of club she arrived late, to my bad luck or else"? forget it So after making her steady I leave her waist. And step back a bit, "do I need to apologize well why should I "? people walk looking forward and I did. But she got on my way, from left side so not my fault right ?" But I don't get, why I am still standing before her" ? instead of going"." Jesus what gotten on my head today and now". Taking deep breath ,I started making my way out again. But only few step I took , when I heard soft low tone, I don't know she was trying to sound sweet, or really her voice is sweet. But whatever is it, I find myself melting in her voice). 

"Farewell so soon", the night is still young. Won't you like to get entertain a bit"? 

(I was going to say something, but what she did next made my mouth dry. She kissed me. Holly shit what the... it's , always me who do this I mean flirting kissing or more then that. What's wrong , with girls today"? and as Much I try to resit, I couldn't. And Unknowingly by mind and knowingly by heart, my mouth parted and I find myself  equally involved in the kiss, but I thought to lead the kiss to end. As my friend must be waiting outside, at parking area as they all drunk. And I am the one is going to, drive them back home, but seems like she was, in no mood to do so. But woo her mouth tasted Strawberry, and to be honest I love strawberry. So ya she did got me here. Well we parted away when we both got breathless, not me but she for sure, as she is the one who broke the kiss. I was about to say something sweet. When I got pulled away, from her roughly and turn to find my friend Chris he was glaring at me and why I got to know soon)

"What a pleasant way", to get my best buddy met. My girl  huh "How dare you Alex"?  kiss my girl"?

(What my mouth parted a bit in shock his girl. Holly shit  men what I did "? I kissed my best friend girlfriend. Darn "! wait why I am cursing myself, it's not me who kissed her on the first place. She was the one attack on my lips, like Angry Tigress. So I shouldn't be held as guilty here. In fact I didn't even knew, she is his girl . I was in shock while Christ was busy glaring at me. But with our sole attention. And head got snapped back at the girl before us. Who was now Laughing, her asses out. she is the reason we may got in fight now. And she dare to laugh , Anyway this make Now know, why people say women, are the cause of every war. I glare at her in rage filled eyes , which make her laugh more. While Christ was confused ,instead of being angry now). 

"what makes you laugh now", I don't find anything amusing here"?

"You are so cute ,"when you are angry Alex"! I heard a quite lot about you".

(what Mary mother of god , she call me cute huh. By which angel I look cute dammit she pinch my cheek as well . Like I am toddler I just said nothing. I needn't to as In rage I Just walked out of club. In hurry pushing everyone out of my way. Not in mood to waste my time, on a brainless chit like her. And soon I reached Parking area, where my friends were fighting. That to for a seat who will sit , besides me huh Insane. Ain't I have enough shit , on my plate that they are adding more).

"Behave like grown head lads, for once it's not going to harm"!. now get in car or else, I am going to leave without you all"!.

(And this worked everyone got in car, without any trouble with serious face on. I was bit surprised , as they never listen to me this soon. Maybe the alcohol got in their head, more then required nevertheless. I was least bother about it and started driving. And after two hours of continuous driving. I drooped "Eric ,Oliver ,Xavier and Max"! to their home. they were drunk but know , how to find their way out of car, till the door of their home. So It didn't make me take any effort. To take them out of car either. Drink till you can handle , so that you needn't to spend, night out of home. After getting kicked by mom dad. That's what they say and do. I like this about them no wonder even in drunk state they can drive but I don't let them do It. And as a good friend and Responsible citizen. I can't take risk of letting them, spend night in Hospital and Lock up including myself can I. It was Six in the morning now, It's mean there are chances. I am going to get good earful lecture. That by my dad. If it would been some other day, My Darling Mom, may come for my aid. But she is upset with me now, so guess what, I need to defend myself. Jesus be my side. praying for seconds, soon I parked my car, and made my way out of it).

"where the hell were you till now"?

(I was bit prepared ,but not entirely. So sudden yell make me missed one stair. To reach at the door of my home. And I fell back on my butt. But more then my first epic fall. I was surprised by the yelling voice. As I expected "rough, cold ,stern tone" of my dad but it's "come cold, stern voice from my ever so sweet mom. Guess what the day is going to be long for me. but I won't be son of Sebastian Harris Alex Harris If I don't got to pacify my mom so flashing one of the most warm smile of mine which always find it's way to my mom heart I wished her morning. By getting up from ground and dusting my dress a bit).

"Good Morning"! Mom how you been"?

Answer of my Question Alex where the hell were you till now.

"With friends at cube ,"Mom" ,"why what happen" ?

(Alright knowing loosing my own cool, can cause me in more trouble.Then I Am already in so, I try to be calm, And answer firmly to her. But she was really pissed , which make me know, it's can't be my , late night out adventure for sure. It's something else and guess what. I needn't to wait for long, as I got my answer pretty soon).

"You are asking me, what happen what's this".

"Envelope", I guess"!

Even I know this Alex "! if you don't know, I have eyes to see as well. "I am asking you on whose permission "you applied for Indian UNI "? 

"Heart "! 

"Huh what"?

"On my own very, heart permission Mom"!.

"Alex you aren't going to leave", "I am not letting you go this far"!.

"Try stopping me mom", you will lose me'!.

"You trying to blackmail me, "your mother how dare you"?

"I am daring from birth ,mom it's nothing new"!.

(First rule to win any battle, is always stand your ground ,no matter what come and takes. And that's what I am doing now. I Know getting emotional, is not going to get me what I want. So I was determine,to not let my inner Feeling shown. And it was working as well, watching me so determine, she was rethink, on her decision to not let me go. But try to play last trick o me , before letting her guard down. And I knew what it will be).

"Alex my son I love you so much, to let you go this far"!

"I love you to mom , never in my life ,I defy you As I never find it, necessary to do so . As do what I want to do, can't you do this, once more for last time"!.

"You aren't going to, change your decision are you"?

"Nope Not in this life mom, I really want some change"!

"Fine go but dare to think, I will miss you or cry for you in middle of night"!.

"Awe mom I love you allot"! 

(After getting, what I wanted I hugged her. As I know soon she may got into tears. And I love her so much, to see tears in her eyes. And worse being the sole reason, to get them in her beautiful hazel Blue color eyes. You may think what selfish jerk I am, I love her but not enough, to let go of my own wish. Think whatever I give a damn. let's see what Future store for me in India"? I just Hope I needn't to lose, my love "Triumph Trophy Se ABS".! "So Indian beauties", you better let me rob you're heart's, "instead of robbing mine")!  

"wake Up Sleepy head", we need to go out"!.

(I rolled on bed and covered myself further  with blanket, listening voice of my twin devil sis Ayla, but it's got pulled away roughly from me. And the culprit are none either  then  my  elder devil sis Alice.  Jesus I never lay my hand on girls ,If I did these two will be the first one for sure. ugh groaning in annoyance, I open my eyes sleepily and  Thud guess what my another epic fall,  reason my two devil sis they had wore some devil mask which startled me a bit and make me shift back and i fell of from bed Jesus Christ they will be death of me rubbing my butt).

"Why are you here'?

(I ask huffing in annoyance, besides who won't be annoy, if they got roughly woke up at morning 9. They look at each other and grinned evilly. Their Grinning look to each other mean Danger bell for me. Soon they spoke looking at me).

"To kick you out of bed, "Sleepy head"!. "As we want our little driver, ready for us out in half hour"!. 

(Jesus they literally scream in my ear together, what they are here for huh ,with the plan of getting end the life of my eardrums or what. I put my both hand at my ear and spoke again still lying on floor).

"Alright go I am up'!. 

(Getting up from floor ,I continue rubbing my butt. And spoke firmly moving towards bathroom , to get done with my morning business. When it's clicked my brain Ayla call me Little driver,  who she think little here huh. I am elder to her by Two minutes,  so I ask in irritation turning to her glaring at her angrily).

"But wait how did you call me little driver huh"!...

"Woo tantrum Prince you agreed, "without buttering what' on your head today"?

(well as always not answering my question, she fired her own question at me. But a valid one though, I hate to take them for shopping, for many reason and i might add, boys must be aware of my reasons. But recalling it was me who ask first i spoke again).

"That's not answer of my question"!...

(But like always got no luck with my elder bossy sis who just come for her aid and spoke)

"neither ours"!...

(Knowing how stubborn they are I sigh. And spoke rubbing the back of my head a bit, No need to Admit I lacked the excuse , to come up with right now. As did I mention I am the worse Liar,  anyone can ever met. I sometimes wonder what make me go for Law studies, when I find so hard to even lie properly huh). 

"Gonna meet my friend , "so on way I can drop you at mall', "so I agreed"!.

(But it's not the truth entirely , to be honest I wanted to be spend as much time, I can before leaving for India . And as if My elder sister and twin got to know,  it's not entirely true.  They look at each other again and had some secret code conversation by eye. Which I hate as I don't know what they talk come on these girls are really something, I mean it's so hard for us to understand them, when they speak and here they  are speaking with mouth closed. And then later they will blame us . You boys are good for nothing, as you never get what we want heck. we aren't Jesus to understand inner emotion, without them voicing out ,still we try anyway by the look of them. I know they are not going to be bit serious, about whatever they will do or say).

"Oh that's cool we will get more attention at mall then"!.

(Getting confused at their words, I ask again to get a bit elaborate, about the words they spoke just now. About getting attention. no wonder the protective Bro genes, got in active mode already, by the word attention. Still I looked at them to know). 

"what's the connection of this, "I don't understand"!. 

"well you are so possessive and protective",  "we get lack of Attention from others", Because of that now you understood"?

"And you know what we are just waiting, when you leave for India. And we will be free from you"!.

"Admit we will miss you", "but having mum dad attention for ourselves entirely" is something to cheer about"!.

(They both speak in union, making me go into green monster. Because of jealousy to know, how they gonna have mum dad attention, all for  themselves.  And Possessiveness to realized, how I wouldn't be here to protect, these two precious Diamond, from Lusty brats. A sense of Rage kicked me in and all  I could see is green. And as If they got to understand my reactions, to their words they hugged me to calm me down. And it's worked I to wrapped, my arms around them and spoke smilingly,  after few seconds to tease them).

"To bad as I won't... even miss you both", as who will miss the consent headache"? 

(Their head snapped at my way. And they both slapped their hand, on my chest angrily and spoke making me chuckled. At their anger it's such a fun to irritate them).

"you evil head why not"? And you dare to call us ,Headache "you bull berry"!.

(Spoke Ayla the twin devil of mine, glaring at me angrily. While Alice had same expression on her face, no wonder if not Ayla, then she might have said same thing. So I shook my head and spoke calmly).

"simple one wise person once said", "we miss the one whom we forget, "and you both are to good to be forgotten". "more ever what's wrong in Calling you both headache"?

(They both laugh at my line , oh how I wish to capture this memory. And keep it with myself till eternity. alas it's not possible ).

Edited by James12 - 5 years ago
RainOfDew thumbnail
Nice updt
Cont soon
Edited by Ariyatogether - 5 years ago
sana1819786 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update dear
Loved it 
Wow what a sister actually sisters 
How cool way to wake up their dear bro lol
Kick him from his bed only hihihi
But ALEX was no less to irritate them by saying them as headache 
Wow what a way they said that they will get more attention after his departure and being a JF he has to get jelous after all 
This siblings relationship is all about loving caring protecting and more importantly irritating each other wink
And that small girl emily she is really so nice and adorable 
Her description itself make curious to know more about her 
And now who is this violet? Ofcourse we would getto know in next chappy
Are Yaar 1 st part itna bada diya aur second one itna chotu sa 
We said give medium one not totally tiny one like u 
Next one  Medium size ka dena na bada na chota samjhe 
Thanks for pm
Bye take care 
1 2 3 4 5 6
Next