Other Topics

Kamal Haasan To Quit Movies After Shankar's Bharateeyudu 2

kittugadu.com thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Kamal Haasan To Quit Movies After Shankar's Bharateeyudu 2.

Actor-director Kamal Haasan, who formally launched his political party Makkal Needhi Maiam on 21 February this year, said that he would quit acting after Shankar's Indian 2 movie so as to focus on politics.

Indian is a 1996 Indian Tamil vigilante film written and directed by Shankar and produced by A. M. Rathnam. The film stars Kamal Haasan in dual roles with Manisha Koirala, Urmila Matondkar, Sukanya and Goundamani appearing in other pivotal roles. The film's score and soundtrack are composed by A. R. Rahman, while cinematography was handled by Jeeva.

The film focuses on an ex-freedom fighter turned vigilante bent on rooting out corruption, and his son, who is at the other end of the spectrum by facilitating corrupt practices leading to some unfortunate events. He is well trained in Varmakkalai, an ancient lethal martial art used for close counter combat (Choreographed by Aasan R. Rajendran).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ckana thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I'd really like to go to Las Vegas and win big one day. :) I like gambling, it's my hobby. Actually, I noticed that winning in lotteries is not as hard as it seems. You can read tips on winning here: https://www.gobigwin.com/information/tips/do-you-really-choose-your-lottery-numbers-right.html It's nice if you want to have some extra money and relax in the same time.