AJs Responsibility Guddan Jindal

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Decoding Responsibility     What does he really  mean?

According to Google the definition of RESPONSIBILTY is: the state or fact of having a duty to deal with something or having control over someone. Authority, control, Power

AJ's responsibility dialogue that he gave Dadi but the words spoken was  more to assure himself that he doesn't feel or have any concern n affection for his 2nd and Living Biwi Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal n to hide his growing concern.

Both Akshan has to clear their misunderstanding inorder to progress n move order to atleast Friendship phase in their realtionship. 

She is my responsibility because Jindal name is attached and she is member of the house. 

Before Marriage- no Jindal name- phir bhi attachment n the pull of a unknown Dor!!

Responsibility as Babysitter, Social Worker, Humanity Baba

After rejection of 1st marriage proposal:

When AJ went to discuss his restaurant contract with the Hospital Staff, but he noticed Guddan crying regarding her sisters Suicide  attempt he threatened the Doctor to get his license removed.

Scene after he broke the engagement with her: no Rishta, No Commitment Phir Bhi Responsibility

While Guddan was engrossed in her phone conservatation, he came n saved her from the pillar falling down, he took the pain n hurted his back n head.

^ He just didn't wanted to miss the 15th day wedding deadline n he didn't wanted her to go to the hospital

Noticing the white hanky wrapped on her right arm, holding her hand, and asking what happened? So does this mean AJ notices all of Dadi's guest hand . 

Before  Dulha AJ going to his mandap, his marriage with Shewta, AJ was the curious Lion, who wanted to know why the chatterbox Guddan was lost n didn't bump into him. He asked her are you okay any problem?

^Or we can say, AJ as the house owner, wanted to make sure that Guddan didn't sue him for any  of her unnecessary self-injuries so his insurance agent doesn't deducts from  his Homeowners insurance policy!!!! No matter how much Guddan falls n he catches her, he is still reliable towards her as the Homeowner & in name of Humanity.

After Marriage- His official Responsibility has Mr. Akshat Guddan Jindal- the Pati & Babysitter, Bodyguard

After marriage here are few scenes below that where Mr. Akshat Jindal shows his Responsbility towards his namesake wife because she is 

1. The member of his house 
  2. Bears surname Jindal

KC

After Mujhe Koi Farak Nahi Padtha &  Saand n Gayi Scene

In the morning he went to the meeting, then he came back, checked inside kitchen, where he almost got eaten be considered a Paratha by his wife, n almost kissed.

AJ gently removed the glue lipstick from Guddan's lip.

After being late, forgetting Dadis words to come early, was he roaming around the pool area or did his 3rd eye tell him that his wifey will be there?  He came n held her arm from slipping in the pool and complete the KC in his own way.

Dhanteras

He went to the office, during the day he returned back, was curious to know what his wife was during in the Storeroom and whom she was talking too?

^ He always wants to know where she is,  what she is doing, how she is.            

After the OCD Baba gave lecture to Guddan for breaking Durga Bahu's diya, he couldn't see her in stress n he let go of OCD, n stepped intot he mess n helped his wife make the Diyas.

Pooja without Dadi's saying, together he preformed the Dhanteras Pooja

Raddi Kand, Card Party,  Diwali Scenes, Restaurant Order Mix Up Kand, Kidnap Kand, Dargah Scene, Bringing MS, Seth Punsihment are also examples of AJ's responsibilities because Guddan as the surname of Jindal Family.

Today Dec 18th Scene

It pained you, to see the colorful, bubbly wife of yours Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal- Galti Ki Dukhan, having tears streaming down her cheeks, her cying made you emotion that you had tears in the your eyes and made your heart reach out for her. Your gesture of removing her mums picture was sweet because you thought seeing her mums picture with mistake chits is making her happy lets remove the portrait n put it somewhere else.

My Rant of Decoding Responsibility

Jindal Saab you cannot see your wife Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal in stress, in tears, you are always pulled towards her, you take breaks from your office, busy schedule to make sure your responsibility is safe, secure n has not self-harmed herself.

After all this moments, yes he is responsible towards Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal because she is his Personal Reasonability.  According to the legal dictionary, personal responsibility means: "response-ability means a person capability of responding to or meeting and fulfilling the challenges that are presented to him- being a person of good character with high moral and ethical standards.

^ This definition describes our Humanity Baba well, for AJ Guddan is the zest the Oomph, the spice, the challenge that was missing from his tasteless life. No matter how many times his verbal words says something else but his action n heart means something else. 

My verdict after putting all the scenes and reading the legal definition is that Jindal Saab we feel responsible towards the person who we care about, the person who we share a bond with. In your case you cannot deny the fact she is your Jeevan Saathi, your legal wife and the person that has started to matter to you!! 

For her happiness you are willing to give up your life and your most valuable possession the memory of your Antara that she n you built together the Jindal Restaurant.  

Slowly her pain, her tears, her problems are becoming yours-even before the marriage it was yours. You cannot deny the fact the person who smashed cake on your face equivalent to a slap, after realizing her innocent, her love for her family, she came under your  protective radar

Congratulations Mr. Akshat Jindal are becoming Human Again, who shows emotions not from the inside but outside too and is learning to express himself again.  Because of your RESPONSBILITY towards Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal, your outer layer of coconut shell of yours is breaking!!!

Edited by *Piku* - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome analysis dear ⭐️⭐️⭐️
AJ uses a complete different dictionary when it comes to Guddu 

By using such words, he is just trying to fool himself & convince himself that he has nothing for her. His tough foundations have already started cracking from inside.

Meanwhile his heart might be screaming at him,

"yeh bik gaye hai Jindal sahab,
Humanity aur Responsibilities ke naampe humko pagal bana rahe hai..."

Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good Analysis
Aj has different meaning of different words when it comes to Guddan and he doesn't people to know but you cracked it
dattu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Very well written #Piku!! 😛
Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The responsibility jaap is only to soothe himself to make sure himself that she is only my duty she only my name sake wife only I can't go weak for how I my heart belongs to antara my wife is Antara only antara ..he said he can't give wife place to Guddan but fact he has given her the already the day he had put Ms in her neck doesn't matter the idiot considered it or not ..doesn't matter somehow 
He has connected herself the very first day when they meet so yeh apni aap ko tassali Dena Kam Karo AJ baby the fact is that alney alho aur Nan se guilt ki paati nikalo then you will able see the clear light  😆

Agar aisa nahi hai to why whenever aj  remembersantara it is bad memory all together .

Simple it's a guilt more than love .

The way AJ said Meri antara saya  ki tarah mere saath chalti hai  and the sarasastic smile he gave and said rehne do Guddan tum nahi samjhogi 

What he meant is not that antara as a lover or wife is with him all the time but as a guilt the lover the wife antara has been replaced by a says of guilt and AJ is unable to devode it he want to be free but unable to see Guddan is the medium ( tuje milke hi Jana hai jeena ka tu jariya hai )

Yes Guddan is the choose one so the bond of Akshan way more than anyone can imagine 
Let sum up with the new song 

Ek bond  me d ard hai lakhon kehta hai ankho ka pani malham see na bhare GI apne jhakmo ki nishani...

The single drop of tears have lakh tone water in it they can't be heal even with curing the pain Guddan you and I have ( loosing antara and gudd mother ) will heal some how but the nishaan will remain at is whole life.   

Ha sharte rakhi thi khushiyooo ne ishko tha dard me badalna ..lafzoo ne chod rakha that hoto me therna ..Meri akhein khule jab Bui khule Teri h hatat see Jo dum Baki hai woh nikle Teri chahaat ki chaukhat pe 

The happiness have puten lot of condition the condition to turn the happiness into pain ..the words were mingling and finding his way to be fixed in my lips ...my eyes whenever it is open ..it is in front of you ( Guddan ) the pain I have it has been always comes out in front of you 

Yeh ruk ja ye betabiyan Jara inko to Aram de chal chal ke thank Gaye din mere as inko ake tu shaam... de .. khud see hai narazgi Tere gam ka hai ehsaas Bui ...,barfeyJam thi akhon me inkothat ek din pighalnaa Jo likha hua hai pehle see namumkin hai vadalna 

Please hold me Guddan I am tired now the years of walking alone had made my life a heel ( I want to free .. please hold me Guddan ) my tears had become ice in this days and it had to be broke in front of you one day it was destined ..no body can change it .. 
I hate my self yes I am angry with my self I can see your pain u can feel it but the pain the guilt is stopping me to reach upto you please Guddan please help me ..

Yeh ishq nahi assan ek aag ja darita hai tuje milke hi Jana hai jeena ja to jariya hai. .. 

You are my heakwar Guddan only you can help me but the path of love is not easy it's a path of fire in which I have to walk and indirectly it will also affect you ( Guddan )

Sorry I don't know what bakwas I wrote but what I felt my interpretation of AJ Charachter through the song I wrote 

I can't write properly sorry piku kuch bhul til hoga to maag Kar Dena !

Basically AJ want to be free but he can't he will take lot of time to come out of the guilt ehich he is mistaken as love. .and only Guddan can do that 😳

Brilliant anaylises as always !👏

Edited by Ajgud - 5 years ago
Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Awesome analysis dear  ⭐️⭐️⭐️

AJ uses a complete different dictionary when it comes to Guddu 

By using such words, he is just trying to fool himself & convince himself that he has nothing for her. His tough foundations have already started cracking from inside.

Meanwhile his heart might be screaming at him,

"yeh bik gaye hai Jindal sahab,
Humanity aur Responsibilities ke naampe humko pagal bana rahe hai..."

Hi 
thank you Captain 🤗
@ bold exactly, the best part his own spoken words are not sync with his heart n mind, n he is not convinced😆

@ red for me his first step toward his foundation cracking was, Diya making 
In room  lecturing Wife  on Cleaness n then throwing his shoes away
One hour later, following the  trailing of pottery clay, lecturing-Tashan, then seeing her efforts, in stress n struggling, The Great Akshat Jindal, removing his coat and taking his first step towards the mess of his wife, n then willingly helping her, guiding her n molding the Diya 
^ to me this is one of the best Akshan scene, he is frustrated, angry at her, dislikes mess but he cannot stop himself to help his Galtiyon ki Dukan Wifey, together  they make n  mould  clay into Diya.  AJ  indicating to proper guide her, n Diya -light- indicating Guddan bring him to light out of his darkness
Piku_S thumbnail
hi Summerlight thank u dear
Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chit15

Good Analysis

Aj has different meaning of different words when it comes to Guddan and he doesn't people to know but you cracked it

Hi Chit 
Thank you, exactly for AJ his concern, care, affection, = Responsbility 
So Responsbility Wala love 😆

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: dattu21

Very well written #Piku!!  😛

Hi thank you Dattu 😛

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Damn! You are too good at this😆
Aj is just trying to escape reality. His mind cant stomach the fact that his heart has started to beat for galtiyon ki dukaan, Guddan.😉