Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Now saif is regretting πŸ˜†
He won't marry any one now and the other sister is pregnant 😲

They had a laughing moments when sitara was badnaam now their own daughters is going to be badnaam.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Can someone update about today's episode 😳
dreamstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

Can someone update about today's episode 😳

Omg I can't wait for the next episode😊.

Have no clue whats going on with Sitaras family as I forward those scenes.
But wow wow to the flashback of Sitara πŸ‘πŸΌ

So basically in one of them ( not flashback) a ring supposedly diamond was given to her by Faris mum but Sitara threw it away because she says it's not pure diamond but Belgian cut. 
So she embarrassed  Faris mum by saying it's fake.

I just can't wait for it to be checked out as was advised by Faris dad  and see what they have to say !!! Sh3 knows real stones then? 

Another part, did everyone notice how Sana bhaji  was her friend and a Sana called Faris at the office. 

Will there come a time when Sana will be introduced to Sitara?!?! 
What will happen then ? 
Faris didn't seem too happy when he heard Sana called so who is she to him !!!

This drama is super amazing. The waiting is a bore.

Only the bits with Affan and Arij are so good that it's gets you more excited and that's only 10 minutes of 37 minutes lol.

Also the bit she says that she dropped tea on her painting ..when did that happen ?  was it always there ..don't get about that flash back .
Anyone know and understand 

πŸ˜† to when the mother says of Sitaras painting what do you know about art that was funny will they ever show that she was the artist ..well obviously wjen he finds  out who she is. 
Can't wait for him to be the one hopefully who will make her paint again. 
I r3ally hope they carry on with the writing and fill in gaps and not get sidetrack3d. Anyone know anything about the director / writer ? 
Lol it has been a year in the making.

Also is it me or poor thing , sitara not having anything to doshe is drawing illustrating or whatever on Faris paper files . If you notice they have diagrams of buildings. 
Is she working on them and improving them.

Seriously I cannot wait for this drama to reveal it's secrets !!!

I'm also watching 
Ek ishk khafi hai and the moomal sheikh one just to see if she gets married to junaid but this one beats them all. 

Suppose not too exciting for most viewers but I think those of us who love mystery will want to know what is going on .

I just can't wait for their romance to begin😳
Lol last time I was this  keen was on Gustakh Ishq πŸ˜†

Edited by dreamstar77 - 5 years ago
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
@dreamster. It has been long time since I saw you excited, yes , you have something for gustakhian πŸ˜†
I didn't watch the epi yet , but I can't wait. I was busy watching Arij's telefilm with Wahaj and Omair. it was pure gold. a piece of art!

I too watch Moomal Junaid's KKIPFN , it is my guilty pleaser. it is cliched yet interesting. only because of our fav couple.❀️ and I watch Ek Mohabbat Kafi Hai too. Affan with Zarnish are like a cat and mouse, but their chemistry is to die for. I feel for poor Zarnish coz she fell in love with the egoistic Affan . πŸ˜’

But nothing beats Affan/Arij here. just want to keep looking at them.
dreamstar77 thumbnail
@awida I don't know how you do it! 
I watch something if I really really like it but isn't it soo sad that we have so much passion and time to discuss that which is not real πŸ˜• as if it's real.  

I was thinking the same ...I do have something gustakhian  going lol

Can't wait for your take on this now. 
Love reading people's comments especially yours. 

I must watch the Arij one you are talking about so it's just a telefilm  and not a drama then?  

Not sure about junaid...his everywhere but I liked him or rather the drama khasara which I half watched. 

Like him here as it seems he is in love with moomal but obviously she isn't and he regrets what he did in hindsight and now maybe gets what he wishes for but it will only be one sided and possibly her love at the end when she realises it's not just because he had money but  because he truly loves her? 
Is that friend who has come not really after him but is doing as per s his mum wants.

Lol other one I watched was khafa khafa zindegi. Thought it might end up where main leads don't end up together so stopped watching it but they do and a beautiful story about divorce and what Islam says although lots of loose ends and as always rushed ending. 
Don't know why i like sumbal maybe because she was in one of the first Pakistani  dramas i ever watched . 

Edited by dreamstar77 - 5 years ago
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamstar77

@awida I don't know how you do it! 

I finished my studies a very long time ago, and I have lots of time to watch dramas and discuss , coz I learn some lessons in life sometimes.πŸ˜ƒ

I watch something if I really really like it but isn't it soo sad that we have so much passion and time to discuss that which is not real πŸ˜• as if it's real.  

I was thinking the same ...I do have something gustakhian  going lol

Can't wait for your take on this now. 
Love reading people's comments especially yours. 

Thank you.. 

I must watch the Arij one you are talking about so it's just a telefilm  and not a drama then?  

Not sure about junaid...his everywhere but I liked him or rather the drama khasara which I half watched. 

Like him here as it seems he is in love with moomal but obviously she isn't and he regrets what he did in hindsight and now maybe gets what he wishes for but it will only be one sided and possibly her love at the end when she realises it's not just because he had money but  because he truly loves her? 
Is that friend who has come not really after him but is doing as per s his mum wants.

I think Moomal will feel jealous of that friend.πŸ˜‰ but with Mustafa camcelling his plans of wedding Sobia he still has a chance with Moomal.πŸ˜•

Lol other one I watched was khafa khafa zindegi. Thought it might end up where main leads don't end up together so stopped watching it but they do and a beautiful story about divorce and what Islam says although lots of loose ends and as always rushed ending. 

I wanted to watch this one but it was stressfull. I don't like Sumbul. she is too serious.😊

Don't know why i like sumbal maybe because she was in one of the first Pakistani  dramas i ever watched . 

Well. another drama I watch on Bol is Chakkar. I feel it is a slight of life drama. I don't like Resham, but in this drama every character has a grey shade , they are humans which make them more relateble, The guy who plays Resham's brother and her stepmom make me laugh, even though I don't know Panjabi. πŸ˜†
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamstar77

Omg I can't wait for the next episode😊.

Have no clue whats going on with Sitaras family as I forward those scenes.
But wow wow to the flashback of SitaraπŸ‘πŸΌ

So basically in one of them ( not flashback) a ring supposedly diamond was given to her by Faris mum but Sitara threw it away because she says it's not pure diamond but Belgian cut.
So she embarrassed Faris mum by saying it's fake.

I just can't wait for it to be checked out as was advised by Faris dad and see what they have to say !!! Sh3 knows real stones then?

Another part, did everyone notice how Sana bhaji was her friend and a Sana called Faris at the office.

Will there come a time when Sana will be introduced to Sitara?!?!
What will happen then ?
Faris didn't seem too happy when he heard Sana called so who is she to him !!!

This drama is super amazing. The waiting is a bore.

Only the bits with Affan and Arij are so good that it's gets you more excited and that's only 10 minutes of 37 minutes lol.

Also the bit she says that she dropped tea on her painting ..when did that happen ? was it always there ..don't get about that flash back .
Anyone know and understand

πŸ˜†to when the mother says of Sitaras painting what do you know about art that was funny will they ever show that she was the artist ..well obviously wjen he finds out who she is.
Can't wait for him to be the one hopefully who will make her paint again.
I r3ally hope they carry on with the writing and fill in gaps and not get sidetrack3d. Anyone know anything about the director / writer ?
Lol it has been a year in the making.

Also is it me or poor thing , sitara not having anything to doshe is drawing illustrating or whatever on Faris paper files . If you notice they have diagrams of buildings.
Is she working on them and improving them.

Seriously I cannot wait for this drama to reveal it's secrets !!!

I'm also watching
Ek ishk khafi hai and the moomal sheikh one just to see if she gets married to junaid but this one beats them all.

Suppose not too exciting for most viewers but I think those of us who love mystery will want to know what is going on .

I just can't wait for their romance to begin😳
Lol last time I was this keen was on Gustakh IshqπŸ˜†

I won't lie I am so hooked to the show due to the Jodi 😳

If this has been taken a year to make then it better be good bc I have seen shows that ends up messy toward the end

-Faris has to find out who she is and she is the artist he admires so
Much

-what happened to sitara that she became like this and who was her lover in college days 😲

I seriously feel bad how she had to clean her husband ex fianc juice from her shoe yet she said nothing

But when Faris took the puppy lol she held his arm πŸ‘

I cannot wait to see Faris stand up for his wife sitara in front of his ex.

Precap was confusing to me. Rain then they were together while his ex was screaming in rain πŸ˜•
awida thumbnail
I hate Yashma. she is noisy. 
Arij has only few lines but she shines all through the show . Affan is cute even when he is mean to Arij. 
I too want to know who was Hamza, I think he left her. Also can't believe she spoiled that pic accidently! 
dreamstar77 thumbnail
Omgosh that shoe wiping bit got me soo mad ! She was treated like a proper maid and it was her fault it fell too. Though why she had that flashback then not sure. 
Can't wait when Faris stands upto her for Sitara and how she stomps and screams lol 

Will see her do it in the rain πŸ˜†
.Shiva. thumbnail
Yashma Is annoying to my eyes

I felt so bad when sitara said where should I go? I have no room

I really hope faris won't take forever to come around and sitara is fed up and left the house by then

Her lover must have left her for sure and she went shock after shock.

She don't evens like gosh this is heartbroken and upsetting.