Pakistani Serials

Gustakh Dil (Express) Arij Fatima, Affan Waheed, Omer Shahzad , Yashma

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello everybody.  😊
This drama is coming Soon on Express TV. it stars:
Arij Fatyma , Affan Waheed, Marina Khan , Omer Shahzad, Yashma Gill , Sadia Ghaffar, Azra Mansoor and Khalid Anum.

Written By: Shafia Khan
Dircted By: Furqan Khan
Production: Shuffler Films

#PakistaniDrama #Mystery #Love #Drama #Emotions #Life #PakistaniCelebrity #ThisSeason #GD #ShufflerFilms #ExpressTV

Teasers of this drama are out. I think it will replace Pari Hoon Main which is ending tomorrow. 😊 

Teaser 4:

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=--Rnm2jBrQA[/YOUTUBE]

Teaser 3:

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=fwBSXNg70B4[/YOUTUBE]  

Teaser2:

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=F_WjXSxTovw[/YOUTUBE] 
Edited by awida - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing.

seems like a lovestory with some family drama mixed in.
Arij is the sad and tragic heroine, Omer secretly likes her...may be the cousin or family friend. Affan and Yashma seem to be a thing but he'll end up married to Arij. 

Edited by _Tabs_ - 5 years ago
awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Tabs_

thanks for sharing.

seems like a lovestory with some family drama mixed in.

Arij is the sad and tragic heroine, Omer secretly likes her...may be the cousin or family friend. Affan and Yashma seem to be a thing but he'll end up married to Arij. 

Welcome.😊

So you think Affan and Arij will get married.😃 and I was worried that Arij is paired with that handsome but not a good actor Omer. 😳 But why is Arij sad and scared. it seems like something disturbing happened to her in the past !😕
MochaQueen thumbnail
what are these two doing on express while all the servant heroes are on Geo :(
awida thumbnail
@HB . I wonder! Arij's come back drama should've come on a better channel!
awida thumbnail
This drama will go on air from Sat 5th Jan at 8:00 pm.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Don't care for Omer Shehzad and I am indifferent towards Affan Waheed but the story seems decent enough. I enjoyed the first two episodes and will continue the show. I did not like Omer and Arij together so it was nice seeing Affan make an entry in the second episode. His character seems much more interesting than Omer's one dimensional, shallow, and misogynist character so I am glad Sitara will end up with Faris and not Saif.

The show will likely be cliched with the forced wedding, hate to love story with the love triangle or rather love square. Yashma Gill as Sawera and Omer Shahzad as Saif will be the grey characters trying to prevent the leads from falling in love and making sure that Faris at least continues to hate Sitara.

However, it's Sitara who has created a certain intrigue. Seems like she has a traumatic past due to which she is so meek and introverted. Hope to see the suspense behind her unfold and her character grow.
awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Don't care for Omer Shehzad and I am indifferent towards Affan Waheed but the story seems decent enough. I enjoyed the first two episodes and will continue the show. I did not like Omer and Arij together so it was nice seeing Affan make an entry in the second episode. His character seems much more interesting than Omer's one dimensional, shallow, and misogynist character so I am glad Sitara will end up with Faris and not Saif.

The show will likely be cliched with the forced wedding, hate to love story with the love triangle or rather love square. Yashma Gill as Sawera and Omer Shahzad as Saif will be the grey characters trying to prevent the leads from falling in love and making sure that Faris at least continues to hate Sitara.

However, it's Sitara who has created a certain intrigue. Seems like she has a traumatic past due to which she is so meek and introverted. Hope to see the suspense behind her unfold and her character grow.

Thank you for convencing me in watching the second epi. coz I wasn't impressed after watching the first epi. 
Affan and Arij are ❤️. they make a wonderful jodi. . poor Faris got suspected because of Sitara's panic attack. 😆 And that useless Saif. he's a big coward.😡 
I will continue watching to see more of the lead pair , and to know about Sitara's past. 😃
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

Thank you for convencing me in watching the second epi. coz I wasn't impressed after watching the first epi. 
Affan and Arij are  ❤️. they make a wonderful jodi. . poor Faris got suspected because of Sitara's panic attack. 😆 And that useless Saif. he's a big coward.😡 
I will continue watching to see more of the lead pair , and to know about Sitara's past. 😃

don't affan and arij make the cutest couple?
Why did she false blame him? I think it was her cuz or fiance coerced her to do smtg which we aren't seen?