.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
thanks awida

which days does this show air? i cannot wait for next episode😃
.Shiva. thumbnail
i hope Faris won't be too rude for too long i feel bad for sitara. from what i have understood or seen she did like someone who's number she had saved on her phone but something must have happened that made her become so cruel that she accused faris
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: brainychild92

I think so too... and she thinks its faris... maybe he was blamed in university. Its not a surprise that top schools would hide this...

I doubt Faris was ever blamed in university for anything because it seemed like this was the very first time Faris was accused of something like this. He was shook and his family was surprised so him being wrongly accused even in university does not make sense. These two didn't even go to the same university. Faris and Saif are from the same university but not Sitara. Sitara lived somewhere else. Faris has never met her but was a fan of her paintings. So far there is no indication that Sitara knew him either. She just knew that a man named Faris was a fan of her art but when these two met at the mall there was no indication that either recognized the other meaning they had never met. On top of that if Faris had ever done something to Sitara, she would have never agreed to walk with him back to Saif in the mall but she did.
.Shiva. thumbnail
this show does not seem to be famous one hardly anything in TW. hope i get to see some intensity between the leads they are adorable😳😳

also we are going to get some rectangle love story lol. Faris said sitara is nothing to him in his house. his puppy is more important then her😲 

now his gf is becoming psycho she wants him to divorce sitara 
.Shiva. thumbnail
from the montage there is elevator behind it. this whole story better not revolve around elevator.

after a while seeing a drama and the jodi is cute to.   
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

from the montage there is elevator behind it. this whole story better not revolve around elevator.

after a while seeing a drama and the jodi is cute to.   

The elevator is the catalyst to the entire love story but maybe also related to Sitara's past. When Faris went inside the elevator Sitara was apprehensive and said she didn't want to go inside. Once she went inside she freaked out. The elevator is a trigger for Sitara. Whatever past trauma she has likely occurred in an elevator or a similar closed space.
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

The elevator is the catalyst to the entire love story but maybe also related to Sitara's past. When Faris went inside the elevator Sitara was apprehensive and said she didn't want to go inside. Once she went inside she freaked out. The elevator is a trigger for Sitara. Whatever past trauma she has likely occurred in an elevator or a similar closed space.

yes something has happened for sure. she was bubbly before but now she is all gloomy disinterest in things.her mom dad died i wonder can it be something to do with elevator😕
.Shiva. thumbnail
someone make a siggie of the jodi they are so cute
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

someone make a siggie of the jodi they are so cute

Not a lot of people are watching this show that will make stuff on it. Plus, we haven't really had any proper scenes with the leads to make something concrete. Will have to wait once we get better scenes.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Yes that's fine.

Next week the two girl will have faceoff.
I seriously liked the puppy and sitara scene only the puppy has welcomed her with warm and love.

😳