Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

I watched it ..it was a beautiful love story .
Here is the link of its DT in this forum. it is closed now. 

you can watch the drama here:

[YOUTUBE]https://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=ag_cBz5zMPA[/YOUTUBE]

This is my all time fav! Ending sucked, how they wrapped it up!! I have watched the entire drama 3x already
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamstar77

Omdz this is so exciting.  She knows Faris from before and she is a famous gallery painter whose painting is in his house. 

What on earth is going on !!! 

Didn't get it about false medical report and did she tell him when he went to see her !!! Lots of scenes missing duh !

Now I feel maybe faris did smtg to her in the past?  This show is so mysterious
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Sitara does not have autism for sure, she never displayed any of the signs and now it's confirmed that she was a different person before. So trauma is the most likely explanation for her behaviour.

We got some insight into her past, she was a well known artist and Faris was a fan of her work. Sitara realized that this is the same Faris because he has the painting she specifically made for him hanging in his house. However, it's obvious that Sitara and Faris never met. As the story progresses Faris will come to the realization that Sitara is his favourite artist and of course we will find out what happened to her to change her so much. Now that they are married, the real story will start.

I agree. and I feel that she was sexually assulated in the past.. this explains why her uncle got a false midical report.😕  maybe this happened around the time her parents met with the accident.😊

I just loved watching Affan/Arij's nikaah attires. he looked dashing and she looked extra beatiful. their last scene left me eager for more .

I just hope writer focus on Affan/Arij. and skip that pagalkhana drama. those aunties,  looser cousins and his ex fiancee.🤢
dreamstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree. and I feel that she was sexually assulated in the past.. this explains why her uncle got a false midical report. 😕  maybe this happened around the time her parents met with the accident.😊

I just loved watching Affan/Arij's nikaah attires. he looked dashing and she looked extra beatiful. their last scene left me eager for more .

I just hope writer focus on Affan/Arij. and skip that pagalkhana drama. those aunties,  looser cousins and his ex fiancee.🤢

Sorry going to act dumb he got a false report she was or wasn't assaulted? 

It is intriguing isn't it.

Do you remember even saif  knows him from college days so some bits they are keeping hidden. 

So from the start she knew who he was all along but not him ? 

So glad I've got something to watch on the side. 

This waiting a week is a killer !!!
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamstar77

Sorry going to act dumb he got a false report she was or wasn't assaulted? 

A false report that she wasn't assaulted. 

It is intriguing isn't it.

sure. everyweek we come with new theories.😃

Do you remember even saif  knows him from college days so some bits they are keeping hidden. 

So from the start she knew who he was all along but not him ? 

I am not sure. but maybe she knew him, but he didn't see her before.😕

So glad I've got something to watch on the side. 

This waiting a week is a killer !!!

exactly . I can hardly wait
dreamstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I watched it ..it was a beautiful love story .
Here is the link of its DT in this forum. it is closed now. 

you can watch the drama here:

[YOUTUBE]https://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=ag_cBz5zMPA[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you !!!
Omdz such a tragic sideline story too with the son and husband storyline. It's so sad and emoti9nal seeing the child and what a wonderful father he was too. 
Saw whole story of what happens to him that makes it even worse  😭
Edited by dreamstar77 - 5 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mimixoxo

Now I feel maybe faris did smtg to her in the past?  This show is so mysterious

They definitely haven't met, that much was obvious from their meeting in the mall and Sitara's flashback. In the flashback Sitara had no idea what Faris looked like when her friend mentioned him. Her friend replied saying yeah you don't meet people. Faris is a good man whose reputation has been destroyed so he is out for revenge but I doubt he will do anything terrible.

If Faris did do something then it was likely an accident and he has no idea about it. However, something did happen to Sitara that too likely in an elevator or another closed space. The elevator was a trigger and in her accusation she related Faris to that trigger too I guess.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Has anyone seen episode 6 promo? His mother says Faris de dil mein Sawera ki liye aj bhi hai or something along those lines, but what does arij say in response: ""Blank" se bhi zyaada?
awida thumbnail
 loved watching Sitara repeating Faris' harsh words.😆 Also her cool attitude towards his mom and ex-fiancee. the way she asked her mom in law if Faris loved his fiance more than his dog cracked me up.🤣
I think Sitara was sexually assulted by Faris' friend. he talked about a psycho one with Ali. ðŸ˜•
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

loved watching Sitara repeating Faris' harsh words.😆 Also her cool attitude towards his mom and ex-fiancee. the way she asked her mom in law if Faris loved his fiance more than his dog cracked me up.🤣

I think Sitara was sexually assulted by Faris' friend. he talked about a psycho one with Ali. ðŸ˜•

I think so too... and she thinks its faris... maybe he was blamed in university. Its not a surprise that top schools would hide this...
Edited by brainychild92 - 5 years ago