DT - SKY Castle Kdrama (Highest Rated Cable TV Drama)

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Anyone watching it? Its absolutely intriguing!!! How elite parents/parents in general force their children to become toppers with private coaching!!! And wishing to fulfill their own desires than their kids!!! The way kids deal with stress..etc..You'll be baffled what and all they does!!!Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So many good dramas what to watch and what to drop 😭 
If its good.. I will watch it.. maybe after its completed airing.. 
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

So many good dramas what to watch and what to drop 😭 

If its good.. I will watch it.. maybe after its completed airing.. 

Yes..Its really good..I binged 8 episodes in one go!!!
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Interesting !! I should watch it ðŸ˜ƒ
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: poo_j

Yes..Its really good..I binged 8 episodes in one go!!!

Omo ðŸ˜² Arasso! Dega chincha watch it (I will really watch it 🤣 ) 
poo_j thumbnail
SKY Castle.Episode 8 rating is 11.3%..Now its in 2nd spot of top rated drama for JTBC and in 8th place for over all cable tv kdramas!!! 
Episode 7 and 8 were damn interesting!!! Yeh Suh losing her top ranker spot and truth about her mom being poor coming out!!! Also we got to know why Woo Joo's dad is being favored by President..Even he is selfish!!! Hye Na turning out cunning for revenge!!! 
poo_j thumbnail
Epi 14 ratings crossed 15%..This drama is so good..Those who are in the fence whether to watch it or not..Go for it!!! 
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
I watched the first episode few weeks back but dropped it right after! .. Couldn't warm up to the characters! .. They were the typical "haughty upper class ladies" with issues seeming from insecurity and jealousy .. and their kids succumbing to pressure from their parents! ...  really couldn't move past the 1st Ep! .. Don't know if it'll be worth going back to it! ...
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Omo ðŸ˜² Arasso! Dega chincha watch it (I will really watch it 🤣 ) 

u r cute ðŸ˜†
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

I watched the first episode few weeks back but dropped it right after! .. Couldn't warm up to the characters! .. They were the typical "haughty upper class ladies" with issues seeming from insecurity and jealousy .. and their kids succumbing to pressure from their parents! ...  really couldn't move past the 1st Ep! .. Don't know if it'll be worth going back to it! ...

Its not typical per se..But its so relatable..Everyone is a grey shade..While we discussed how in Misty Hye Ran is grey..Same goes here..I wouldn't say jealousy..But more of ambitious!!! And SKY seems acronym of the top 3 universities in Korea!!! Seoul, Korean and Yonsei!!! 
Try 1 or 2 more episodes if possible and drop it if you still don't like it!!! Its hilarious and shocking too!!! The twists are mind boggling especially in episode 14!!!