Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Emotional update

What is simmis problem why cant she leave ramab alone and let him decide what he want to do in his life mihika got the hint raman loves ishita but simmi want to seprate ishra raman is pushing ishita away but she said she will never leave him lift scene was nice ishita did drama to prove raman loves her but raman got upset he asked her to go away from his life if she truely loves him she asked if he really want that he felt bad seeing her but didnt wanted to show her his weakness he left from there poor ishita raman was guilty for his rude behaviour ishita didnt came to office whole day raman went to check on her but ishita was not in house he called mihika but she didnt had any information about ishita raman got worried he found blood spots in house he got more worried he remembered their moments and was crying hope ishita is fine

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

dolly28singhal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nice update 

Hope ishita is fine

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb updt

Totally loved it so much

Simmi wants to separate ishra. Mihika knows that her brother is in love and she gets happy thinking about ishu. Love ishra scenes. He is possessive about her. Feeling bad for ishu. Raman words hurt ishu. Hope ishu is fine.

Thanx for the pm

Plz updt soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Part=33

It was raining heavily raman was hell worried for ishita he was trying to call her again and again but she was not picking his phone he was searching for every where and every place where she can go but to his bad luck ishita was no where to find with each passing second raman was getting more restless he was going to police station to fill the missing complaint but due to heavy rain his car stopped in the mid he comes out of car to check the fault and found that tyre got puncher

R: shit iss car ko bhi abhi khrab hona tha? Ab mai kaha dhoondhu ishita ko? Pata nahi kaha hogi kiss haal mai hogi sab meri wajeh se ho raha hai

He said and hit his hand on the car window making his hand bleed but he was not concern about his pain he was only thinking about ishita her safety

R: kaha ho tum ishita where are you?

He said cries he fall down on his knees he remember his words how he told her to go out of his life how he hurts her

R: i am sorry ishita am really sorry bhot badi galti ho gayi mujhse tumne mujhse itna pyar kiya aur maine tumhe khood se door kar diya itni mushkil se meri life mai sacha pyar aaya tha aur maine kya kiya? Maine khood apne pyar ko khood se alag kar diya how can i do this? Kya ho gya tha mujhe? Ishita ne sahi kaha tha maine apne past ki wajeh se apna future barbad kar diya meri wajeh se meri ishita mere saath nahi hai sab meri wajeh se

He said crying bitterly people who were passing from there were looking at him but he was lost in his pain

R: ek baar phir maine apna pyar kho diya bhgwan ne mujhe second chance diya tha but i lost it kyu hua mere saath aisa kyu? Nahi mai ishita ko kuch nahi hone duga she can't leave me like this she promised me wo mujhe chod ke nahi jayegi i will find her mai apni ishita ko dhoodhuga apne paas leke aauga

He said and wipes his tears he got up and take out his keys and mobile from the car and goes from there leaving the car

He was running on the road in the heavy rain he was showing ishita's picture to peoples asking about her he was searching for every where her like mad

After an hour

he reached in a park after searching for her everywhere he sits on the bench all tired he was breathing heavily he closed his face with his palm

R: please god help me mujhse bhot badi galti hui hai i know par mujhe itni badi saza maat do I can't live without ishita agar usko kuch ho gya toh mai maar jaauga

He said and cries his eyes fall on the friendship band in his eyes which ishita gives to him

Flash back

Raman was in angry mood he was shouting at one of his employee for making a mistake ishita comes to his cabin and get scared seeing him such a bad mood she was waiting outside his cabin

R: aaj ke baad ye galati dobara maat karna samjhe varun i want everything perfect

V: sorry sir aage se ye mistake nahi hogi i will be careful

R: you better be now leave

V: ok sir

Varun goes from there ishita takes a deep breath and knocks the door

R: come in

Ishita come inside while raman was busy in checking some files she was just looking at him without saying anything raman looked at her

R: ab tum bologi kyu aayi ho kya kaam hai?

I: ku kuch nahi raman i mean sir wo mai baad mai aati hoon aap busy ho

She said and turns to go when raman stopped her

R: ek minute

He comes towards her

R: ishita bolo kya baat hai?

Ishita looked at him and nodded in no

I: kuch nahi mai aapse baad mai baat karugi abhi aap bhot gusse mai ho

R: ishita please ab tum maat start ho jana pehle se aaj mera mood khrab hai

I: aapka mood hi thik karne aayi thi

She said making him look at her

R: kya matlab?

I: i mean i know aap stressed hoge mihika ki shadi ki preparations office ka kaam ghar ka kaam and all that

R: so

I: so mai aapke liye kuch leke aayi thi

R: kya?

I: aap mujh pe gussa toh nahi karoge?

She said making cute face raman smiled looking at her

R: nahi tumse gussa nahi karuga

I: promise?

R: haa baba promise ab batao

I: pehle aankhe band karo

Raman looked at her confused

I: please

Raman nodded and closed his eyes ishita smiled and hold his hand and make him wear a beautiful bracelet

I: now you can open your eyes

Raman open his eyes and saw the bracelet it was beautiful written IR on it raman smiled looking at it

I: kaisa hai?

R: it's beautiful

I: aapko acha laga thank god mujhe pata nahi tha aapko acha lagega ya nahi 

R: it's beautiful par iski kya zaroort thi

I: zaroort thi kya sirf aap mujhko gift de sakte ho? aapne bhi mihika ki engagement pe mujhe itna expensive gown gift kiya tha i know ye itna expensive aur acha nahi hai but maine specially aapke liye liya you liked it naa?

R: it is most expensive and priceless gift ishita aaj tak mujhe itna acha gift nahi mila i just loved it

He said making her smile

I: thank god aapko acha laga aapka gussa dekh mai toh daar hi gayi thi

Raman cupped her face

R: mai tumse kabhi gussa ho sakta hoon kya? Jo gussa tha wo bhi chala gya itna pyara gift dekh ke thank you

I: mai jaanti thi aapka mood change ho jayega isko dekh ke

R: isko mai hamesha apne paas rakhuga

I: aap jab bhi isko dekhoge aapko meri yaad aayegi aap mujhe bhool bhi gaye ya hamara jaghra ho gya toh aap isko dekh lena ye aapko mujhe bhoolne nahi dega

She said making him smile he pulled her towards him holding from waist

R: tumhe toh mai kabhi bhool hi nahi sakta hum puri zindagi saath rahege hai naa?

He said looking in her eyes making her blush she nodded raman smiled looking at her and kissed her forehead lovingly she closed her eyes feeling his touch and hugs him he also hugged her back

I: raman hamara rishta ab dosti se bhot zada hai i found my true love in you jo bhi ho jaye hum kabhi alag nahi honge mujhe zindagi bhar aapke saath rehna i love you so much aur bhot jaldi apne dil ki baat aapko bol dugi

She thought and smiled

R: i don't ye sahi hai ya nahi but i have fall in love with you aur ab mai apni puri life tumhare saath rehna chatha hoon tumhe kabhi door nahi jaane duga khood se kabhi nahi

He thought and hugs her more tightly

Flash back ends

Raman cries remembering their beautiful moments

R: i am sorry ishita maine promise kiya tha hum hamesha saath rahege par maine apna promise tod diya maine tumhara dil tod diya apni galti ki wajeh se tumhe kho diya agar tumhe kuch ho gya toh mai khood ko kabhi maaf nahi karuga kaha ho tum please ishita aa jao mujhe jo saza deni hai dedo par please aise mujhe chod ke maat jao i need you

He said crying suddenly he hear some voice like someone was crying he wipes his tears and look around but there was no one in the park he was going out when he again listen the voice he looked around and saw someone sitting under a tree crying because of heavy rain he couldn't see the person he went towards the person as he reached near his view become clear he walked with slow steps and reached there and got shocked seeing it was none other than ishita his ishita she was crying loudly hugging her knees fully drenched in rain while her clothes were torn she was looking very weak raman feel pain his heart seeing her in such bad condition he comes towards her slowly

R: ishita

Ishita looked at him listing his voice he was looking at with teary eyes she smiled between tears seeing him and next moment comes towards him running and hugs him tightly crying

Raman also cries seeing her in such condition he was happy that finally he found her but at the same time he was feeling guilty for hurting her feelings he hugged her back and caresses her hair

R: thank god tumhe kuch nahi hua mai kitna daar gya tha thank god you are fine am sorry ishita am sorry bhot hurt kiya maine tumhe

He said hugging her tight ishita broke the hug and looked at him he cupped her face

R: tum thik ho naa?

Ishita remember his words how he told her he don't need her in his life she pushed his hand away

I: kyu aaye ho ab? Aap mujhe apni life mai nahi chathe naa kyuki mai aapke type ki nahi hoon then why you come here? Chod do naa mujhe mere haal pe

She said crying

R: ishita tum kya keh rahi ho?

I: no raman maine sab kuch bardash kiya kabhi kuch nahi kaha because i love you but you just don't care koi value nahi hai mere pyar ki you don't love me naa toh jao naa just leave me alone

She said crying while raman feels bad for hurting her so much

R: ishita

I: no raman mujhe kuch nahi sunna aap chathe ho naa mai aapki life se chali jao ok i will go phir aapko pata chalega mai aapse kitna pyar karti thi

R: ishita listen to me please

He said while she runs from there without listening to him raman goes behind her to stop her

Ishita was walking on the road all lost suddenly a car comes from behind with full speed but ishita did not noticed it the car was about to hit her when raman comes there and pulled towards himself before the car can hit her

R: ishita kya kar rahi ho? Abhi accident ho jata

I: toh hone do kyu bachya? Marne do naa mujhe kyu aaye mujhe bachane? Acha hoga naa mai maar gayi toh koi aapko pareshan nahi karega you will be happy mai maar gayi toh sab thik ho jayega you will

She couldn't complete her sentence as he pulled her towards himself put his lips on hers making her shocked he start kissing her while she was struggling to come out of his hold but he was not ready to leave her he was kissing her softly soon she also stop struggling he was busy in kissing her pouring all his love on her while her eyes filled with tears after sometime he broke the kiss and looked at her he cupped her face and wipes her tears

R: i know ishita maine tumhe bhot hurt kiya hai par please aaj ke baad kabhi bhi marne ki baat maat Karna tumhe pata hai meri jaan nikal gayi thi jab tum mujhe nahi mili agar tumhe kuch ho gya toh mai zinda nahi reh paauga i know maine tumhe bhot hurt kiya hai tumhe mujhe jo saza deni hai dedo but please kabhi mujhse door maat jana

He said looking at her with teary eyes while her eyes also gets moist listing this

R: tumhare door jaane ke baad mujhe realise hua ki mai tumhare bina nahi reh sakta tumhe ek din bhi dekhe bina nahi reh sakta i am sorry am really sorry ishita maine tumhe bhot hurt kiya

He said crying holding her hand

I: haa raman aapne mujhe bhot hurt kiya i am very hurt raman aapne hi kaha tha naa aap mujhse pyar nahi karte aapne mujhko kaha ki mai aapki life se chali jau because aapko meri zaroort nahi hai raman aapko pata nahi mujhe kaisa feel hua wo sab sunkar

She said crying

R: i know i am sorry ishita

I: aap kyu sorry bol rahe ho shyad meri hi galati hai ki mai aapse itna pyar karti hoon but shyad mai aapke layak nahi hoon mai aapki type ki nahi hoon shyad iss liye aap kisi aur se shadi karne wale ho

She said making him shocked

R: ishita ye tum kya bol rahi ho?

I: mujhe sab pata chal gya raman aapko jhoot bolne ki zaroort nahi hai don't worry mai aapko khush dekhna chahthi hoon agar aap kisi aur se shadi karna chathe ho toh it's ok

R: ishita tum kya keh rahi ho? Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha

I: aaj simmi di ghar aayi the

Flash back

Ishita was shattered after what raman said to her she was crying lying on the bed hugging her coat she was lost in her pain when door bell rings but she ignores it but door bell was ringing again and again she got up and wipes her tears and went to open the door

As she opened the door she found simmi standing there

I: aap

S: hello ishita kaisi ho? Mujhe andar nahi bulaogi?

I : yes please come

Simmi comes inside and looked around while ishita was looking at her confused

Simmi looked at ishita

S: tum soch rahi hogi mai yaha kyu aayi hoon actually mai yaha tumhe mihika ki shadi ka invitation dene aayi hoon

She said and takes out invitation card from her bag and gives it to ishita

S: tum mihika ki best friend ho naa tumhe toh shadi pe aana hi hoga

I: haa mai zaroor aaugi

S: ab mai chalti hoon wo kya hai naa shadi ki tyari karni hai ab mihika ki shadi ke baad raman bhai ki bhi shadi hai

She said making ishita shocked

I: raman ki shadi

S: haa tumhe bhai ne batya nahi actually bhai mihir ki cousin pooja se shadi karne wale hai

Ishita get shocked listing this simmi looked at her

S: i know tum khush nahi ho ye baat sunkar kyuki tumhara plan flop jo ho gya i know tumne bhot kossish ki raman bhai ko apne pyar ke jaal mai phsane ki but sadly tumhara plan flop ho gya

I: ye aap kya bol rahi ho?

S: kyu shock laga? Mujhe kaise pata chala ye actually mujhe ye raman bhai ne batya maine raman bhai ko shadi karne ko kaha toh wo maan gaye and he told me everything tum kaise unke piche padi hui ho he don't love you phir bhi tum unke piche padi ho maine bhai ko shadi karne ko kaha taaki tum unka picha chod do bhai maan gaye shadi karne ko because he don't love you tum bhai ke type ki ho hi nahi

She said making ishita shocked

S: i know tum bhai se shadi karna chathi thi but mai tum jaisi middle class ladkiyon ko ache se jaanti hoon tum bhai se nahi unke paise se pyar karti ho ek baar pehle bhi bhai ko ek ladki ne dhoka diya and he don't want to repeat his mistake so please ab mere bhai se door rehna he hates you wo kisi aur se shadi kar rahe hai agar tumhe sharam hai toh bhai se door rehna unki life se door chali jao you don't deserve him samjhi

She said angrily while ishita was in tears

S: mai chalti hoon bye

She said and was going but she comes back and looked at her

S: you don't deserve him

She said and goes from there while ishita was so shocked to react she was remembering all their beautiful moments she went to her room and cries remembering her words she start throwing everything crying and messed up all the room

I: kyu kiya mere saath aisa raman kyu? Agar mujhse pyar nahi karte the toh kyu aaye mere itne kareebh why?

She said crying bitterly hugging her knees after sometime she got up and wipes her tears

I: agar raman ko meri zaroort nahi hai of he doesn't need me so it's ok mai unko force toh nahi kar sakti chali jaaugi unki life se

she said wiping her tears she open her cupboard and take out her clothes she takes out a bag and start packing her luggage while tears was flawing from her eyes continuously she was going out when a piece of glass pricks in her feet making it bleed she winced in pain she closed her eyes feeling pain and goes from there slowly taking her luggage

After sometime she was on the road waiting for a cab but due to heavy rain she did not get any cab so she start walking she was having pain while walking because of wound she was walking lost in her world when a car comes and stopped in front of her some goons come out of it ishita got scared seeing them they blocked her way

I: ye kya kar rahe ho mujhe jaane do?

G: kaise jaane de tujhe chal hamare saath

He said holding her hand

I: ye kya kar rahe ho? Leave me

G2 : chup kar warna tu soch nahi sakti tera kya haal hoga

He said taking out knife threading her

G: jaldi se isko gadi mai daalo

He said holding her hand dragging her

I: koi hai help

She shouted for help

G3: yaha koi nahi aayega teri help ke liye

G: chup chap chalo warna tum soch bhi nahi sakti tumhara kya hoga

He said holding her hand tightly he was dragging her toward car while she was struggling to come out of his hold

I: help

G2: i think ye aise nahi manegi

He closed her mouth ishita was crying for help she pushed the man with full force making him fall down and she runs from there while they start following her

G: ye ladki bachni nahi chaiye iska milna bhot zaroori hai

They were following her trying to catch her but somehow ishita reach in the park and sits under the tree to hide from them after finding her for sometime they goes from there while ishita started crying hugging her knees

Flash back ends

Raman was shocked listing all this while ishita was crying he cupped her face and make her look at him

R: i don't know mai tumse kaise maafi mangu i am really sorry tumhe kuch hua toh nahi naa? ye sab meri wajeh se hua am sorry but trust me ishita simmi ne tumse jo kuch kaha wo jhoot tha

He said making her shocked

R: i don't know usne aisa kyu kiya but trust me mai kisi se shadi nahi kar raha haa ye baat sach hai simmi ne mujhse shadi ki baat ki thi but maine mana kar diya simmi ne tumse jhoot bola shyad usne meri baatien sunli hogi iss liye usko pata chal gya hamare bich kya hua par please ishita trust me mai kisi se shadi nahi kar raha mujse bhot badi galti hui mai jaanta hoon bhot hurt kiya maine tumhe but trust me ishita mere dil mai tumhare ilava koi nahi hai please mujhe chod ke maat jao please

He said crying hugging her tightly

After sometime he broke the hug and looked at her

R: tum mujhse naraz ho naa i know tumhe bhot gussa aa raha hai just hit me maaro mujhe par please mujhe kabhi chod ke maat jana pata hai meri jaan nikal gayi thi maine tumhe khood se door jaane ko keh toh diya par jab tum ek din mere saamne nahi thi naa toh aisa lag raha tha ki meri zindagi mujhse door chalegi mujhe realise hua that i can't live without you nahi reh sakta tumhare bina

He said cupping her face

I: toh phir kyu kiya mujhe khood se door? Aapne hi kaha tha naa aapko koi farak nahi padta mai aapki life mai hoon ya nahi

She said looking at him with teary eyes

R: haa jaanta hoon galti hui hai mujhse mera dimag khrab ho gya tha par ab mujhe realise ho gya hai nahi reh sakta mai tumhare bina bhot farak padta hai tumhare hone ya nahi hone se ishita maine jisko bhi pyar kiya usko kho diya but now i don't want to lose you please kabhi mujhe chod ke maat jana i can't live without you because i love you i love you very much bhot pyar karta hoon tumse aur agar mai shadi karuga toh sirf tumse sirf tum hi bangoi meri life partner

He said making her smile between tears finally the moment come which she was waiting from so long finally he confessed his love

R: mujhe bhot pehle ye ehssas ho gya tha par tumse kehne se darta tha par aaj mai tumse kehna chatha hoon ishita i love you i love you so much

He said looking at her with teary eyes while she was also in tears

R: please tum mujhe chod ke maat jao nahi reh sakta tumhare bina mujhe maaf kardo please

He said and fall down on his knees and hugs her ishita eyes get moist seeing this she sits next to him

I: aapko mai kabhi chod ke jaa hi nahi sakti raman because I love you too kitni bhi kossish karlu aapse gussa ho hi nahi sakti i love you

She said and hugs him he too hugs her back crying

After sometime they broke the hug ishita helps him to get up he cupped her face

R: tum sach mai mujhe chod ke nahi jaaogi naa?

Ishita nodded in no

I: kabhi bhi nahi mujhe sari zindagi aapke saath rehna hai i am very happy raman aapne finally apne dil ki baat bol di bhot wait kiya maine iss moment ka thank you so much

R: tumne mujhe maaf kar diya naa?

I: haa par ek shart par

R: kya?

I: aap puri zindagi aise hi mujhse pyar karoge kabhi mujhe chod ke nahi jaaoge

Raman smiled between tears

R: mai tumse itna pyar karuga ki ye life bhi kam pad jayegi

He said making her smile and hugs her again

They hugged each other tightly  after sometime they broke the hug raman cupped her face

R: tum thik ho naa?

Ishita nodded

I: don't worry i am fine aap ho naa mere saath ab mujhe kuch nahi ho sakta aaj agar aap nahi aate toh shyad mai maar hi jaati

R: chup pagal aisi baat dobara maat karna warna tujhe kaise chup karna hai mujhe ache se pata hai

He said making her blush raman smiled and kissed all over her face he kissed her forehead lovingly she closed her eyes feeling his touch

he kissed her closed eyes then he kissed her cheeks

R: i love you

I: i love you too

Both looked in each other eyes and shared intense eye lock he tucked her hair stand behind her ear which was blocking his view while she closed her eyes he traced her lips with thumb making her weak on knees he looked at her and smiled

They were few inches a part he close the distance between them and put his lips on her and start chewing her lips softly

She wrapped her arms around him and start responding back slowly the gentle kiss turned into passionate kiss both were kissing each other passionately the rain drops falling on them making the moment more passionate after long kiss they finally broke the kiss in the need of air both were breathing heavily they looked at each other raman again took her lips in his for passionate kiss this time it was more passionate finally after sometime they broke the kiss  they looked at each other and smiles she hugged him keeping her head on his chest while he kissed her forehead

They were hugging each other tightly

R: hamara ye confession zada hi filmy nahi ho gya itni baarish mai bich sadak pe aisa movies mai hota hai

He said looking at her

I: acha hai naa hamari love story bhi toh sabse alag kitna jaghra karte the hum pehle aur ab utna hi pyar karte hai kitna maza aayega naa jab hum apne bacho ko apni love story sunaege

She said making him smile

R: oh ho madam ne toh bhot lambi plannings ki hai

I: haa toh maine toh apne future ke baare mai sab soch liya hai hum dhoom dham se shadi karege honeymoon pe jayege kahi door phir hum normal husband wife ki tarah jaghra karge ek dusre ko manyege romance karege date pe jayege hamesha ek dusre ka saath dege hamari choti si duniya hogi aur phir hamare do chotu chotu bache honge hum dono unko khoob pyar karege phir unko

Raman put his finger on her lips

R: bas bhot lambi planning ho gayi ye waise i don't mind do bache kya tum kaho toh hum cricket ki team bana lege thodi mehnat karni padegi

He said with naughty smile making her blush

I: kuch toh sharam karo

R: acha shuru kissne kiya tha?

I: aap

R: acha hum ye future plannings baad mai bhi kar sakte hai pehle tum apne ghar walo se baat toh karlo

I: you just don't worry appa mujhse bhot pyar karte hai unko mai mana hi lugi aur aap ho hi itne ache aapko koi mana kar hi nahi sakta

R: acha sachi?

Ishita smiled and nodded

R: tum thik keh rahi ho iss liye itni ladkiyan marti hai mujh pe dekho naa mujhe itna acha rishta bhi aaya hai mai soch raha hoon ek baar ladki se mil lu

He said teasing her

I: kisi aur ladki ke baare mai sochna bhi maat mr bhalla aap sirf mere ho samjhe

She said wrapping her arms around his neck

R: aur tum sirf meri

He said kissing her forehead she smiled looking at him hile he joined his forehead with hers and they smiled

Precap: IshRa Romance

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Raman was so lost without Ishita 

He was guilty for hurting her

Finally they cleared out their differences 

So simmi is behind all this

Lets see what happens 

Eagerly waiting for the next update 

Ty 4 d pm too 

Cont soon di

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Too... Emotional update.... 

Please update soon di..... 

Can't wait for next update 

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Emotional and beautiful update

Raman was searching for ishita but was not able to find her his car got punchered he was crying sitting on road he got determind to find ishita he was searching her showing her photo to people but no one had seen her he we t to garden and sit there he saw breclet which ishita had gifted him flashback was lovely raman was going out of garden when he heard someone cry he went towards that person and got shocked seeing ishita and her condition she was crying bitterly he called her she saw him and smiled she ran to him and hugged him both were crying raman saod sorry for hurting her ishita remembered his word and pushed him she ran from there thanfully raman saved ishita from accident raman scolded her she said she knows he is getting married with some other girl raman was shocked ishita told him everything simmi is disgusting i just want to slap her poor ishita thankfully she got saved from those goons raman told ishita simmi was laying he is not getting married with anyone else other than her ramans confession was awesome ishra romance and talk was lovely

Pls update soon

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Awesome 

They are together 

Loved it awesome 

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 4 years ago
dolly28singhal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Amazing update 

Simmi lied to ishita

Finally raman confessed 

Waiting for next part 

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I feared when ishita was not found in house that previous written episode boys did something..

Make Raman to stick around ishita and do not saparate.