Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Part=35

Ishita went for shopping with mihika and simmi while raman went to the office ishita was helping mihika in the shopping when raman calls her she went out and picked the phone

I: hello

R: ishita kaha ho tum?

( ishita where are you?)

I: mai mihika ke saath shopping karne aayi hoon aapko bola to tha

( i come for shopping with mihika i told you naa)

R: acha ab tum jaldi se office aa jao ek important kaam hai

( ok now come to the office soon there is some important work )

I: but raman aaj to sunday hai

( but raman today is sunday)

R: ishita please bhot zaroori kaam hai come soon

( ishira please there is urgent work come soon)

I: raman but mihika

R: simmi hai naa uske saath you just come i am waiting for you

( simmi is there with her just come i am waiting)

I: but

R: agar tum mujhse pyar karti ho jaldi se aa jao warna mai gussa ho jaauga i am waiting bye

( if you love me come soon otherwise i will get angru i am waiting bye)

He said and hung the call without listening to her

I: ab mujhe jana hi hoga

( now i have to go)

She went at mihika and simmi who were busy in their shopping she told mihika that she was going office for a urgent meeting and leaves from there

After half an hour ishita reaches the office but there was no one in the office she went to his cabin as she entered in the cabin she gets surprised it was decorated beautifully with red roses and heart shape balloons and candles she smiled seeing the decoration

I: raman

she comes inside searching him suddenly rose petals start falling on her

she looked up and smiles

I: raman kaha ho aap?

( raman where are you?)

She was calling him when he comes from behind and hugs her from behind

R: mujhe pata tha tum aaogi kaisa laga surprise?

( i knew it that you will come how's the surprise?)

Ishita smiles

I: ye tha aapka zaroori kaam? Aapne to kaha tha aapki urgent meeting hai

( is this your important work? You said that you had a urgent meeting)

R: wo to bas bhana tha i just want to give you surprise aaj sunday hai sabki chuti hai so i call you here and arranged everything yaha koi humko disturb bhi nahi karega aur kisi ko shak bhi nahi hoga

( it was just a excuse i just want to give you surprise today is sunday everyone is on holiday so i call you here and arranged everything here no one will disturb us and no one will doubt us)

He said hugging her tightly from behind making her smile

I: but raman iski kya zaroort thi?

( but raman what's the need of this?)

He broke the hug and make her turn towards her

R: iski zaroort thi ishita mai tumhe batna chatha hoon tum mere liye kitni zaroori ho last time jab maine tumhe propose karne ka plan banya tha meri galati ki wajeh se maine usko spoil kar diya aur tumhe bhi itna hurt kiya i just want to apologize for my mistake i just want to tell you tum mere liye kitni important ho mai tumse kitna pyar karta hoon

( it was needed ishita i want to tell you how much important you are for me last time when i was going to propose you i spoiled it because of my mistake i just want to tell you what you mean to me and how much i love you)

He said cupping her face while her eyes gets moist

R: i know tum jaanti ho ki mai tumse kitna pyar karta hoon but mai tumhe special feel karvana chatha hoon i know haar ek ladki ka sapna hota hai ki usko bhot pyar karne wala bhot pamper karne wala life partner mile aur mai tumhara haar sapna pura karna chatha hoon maybe mai perfect nahi hoon but i will try to become a good life partner

( i know you that i love you but i want to make you feel special i know it's a dream of every girl to get a life partner who can love her and pamper her a lot and i want to fulfill all your dream maybe i am not perfect but i will try to become a good life partner)

I: you are perfect raman you are the best i know aap mujhse kitna pyar karte ho and you can never hurt me jo hua usko bhool jao ab hum dono saath hai naa koi humko alag nahi kar sakta i love you

( you are perfect raman you are the best i know how much you love me and you can never hurt me just forget whatever happened now we are together no one can separate us i love you)

She said looking at him smiling

R: i love you too

He said and hugs him she closed her eyes hugging him tight after sometime they broke the hug

He take out ring out of his pocket and sit on his knees in front of her holding her hand

R: ishita i know tum pehle se jaanti ho mai tumse kitna pyar karta hoon shyad apni galti ki wajeh se tumhe kho deta tum jab door gayi to realise hua ki mai tumhare bina nahi reh sakta tumne mujhe jeene ki nayi wajeh di mujhe pyar karna sikhya i don't know tumhe kaise thanks kahu but thank you so much for coming in my life thank for making me live

( ishita i know that you know how much i love you i was going to lose your because of my mistake when you go away from me i realised that i can not live without you . You give me reason to live i don't know how to thanks you but thank you so much for loving me so much for coming in my life thanks for making me live)

He said looking in her eyes

R: i don't know propose kaise karte hai it's my first experience after all but maine filmon mai dekha hai ishita mai tumhare liye chaand taare to nahi leke aa sakta but i promise you tumhari life kushiyon se bhar duga itna pyar karuga ki tum bhi pareshan ho jaaogi agar mujhse koi galati ho jaye to tum jo bhi saza dogi mujhe manzoor hogi but kabhi mujhe chod ke maat jana because i can't imagine my life without you mai tumhe apni life ka hissa bana chatha hoon tumhe zindagi bhar pyar karna chatha hoon kya tum apni sari life mere saath spend karogi will you marry me miss ishita iyer?

( i don't know how to propose it's my first experience after all but i saw in films ishita i can't bring moon and stars for you but i promise you i will fill your life with happiness i will love you very much if i did any mistake then i will accept whatever punishment you give but please never go leaving me a lone because I can't imagine my life without you i want to make you part of my life i want love you forever will you spend all your life with me? Will you marry me miss ishita iyer?)

He said looking at her while her eyes filled with tears she nodded

I: yes raman i will i will marry you i love you too

She said making him smile he make her wear ring and kissed her hand she smiles he got up and takes her in bone crush hug she too hugs him back

after sometime they broke the the hug and looked at each other he joined his forehead with hers they smiles looking at each other

He start caressing her face lovingly she closed her eyes feeling his touch

He smiles looking at her and cupped her face and kissed her forehead lovingly

Then he kissed her closed eyes then he kissed her cheeks then he kissed her nose then he rubbed her lips with his thumb making her feel goosebumps he looked at her and put his lips on hers and start kissing her she put her arms around him and start kissing him back after a long passionate kiss they finally broke the kiss both were breathing heavily they looked at each other he kissed her forehead lovingly

I: thank you so much raman thank you for this beautiful surprise i loved it

She said making him smile

I: jab aapka call aaya mujhe laga ki koi meeting hogi but this thank you so much raman

( when you call me i thought there is some meeting but this thank you so much raman)

R: tumne mihika se kya kaha tha?

( what did you told to mihika?)

I: maine bol diya meeting ke liye jaa rahi hoon

( i told that i am going for meeting)

She said making him smile

R: kisi ko pata bhi nahi chalega hum office mai meeting nahi romance karne aaye hai

( no one will know that we come to office for romance not for any meeting)

He said making her blush

R: i am sorry i know mujhe tumhe kisi restaurant kisi hotel room mai ya phir kisi hill station leke jana chaiye tha but mai nahi chatha tha kisi ko shak ho aur koi humko disturb kare

( i am sorry i know i should take you to some restaurant or hotel or some hill station but i don't want anyone to doubt on us and here no one will disturb us)

I: this place is perfect raman aur aapka idea sabse unique office mai propose karna and no one will disturb us i like the idea mr bhalla

( this place is perfect raman and your idea is really unique no one will disturb us i like this idea mr bhalla)

She said putting her arms around his neck raman smiles

I: but aap to mujhe kal propose karne wale the to aaj kyu?

( but you was going to propose me tomorrow than why today?)

R: wo to duniya ke saamne karuga par aaj mai akele mai tumhe propose karna chatha tha sirf tum aur mai kyu ki ye moment hum dono ke liye special hona chaiye uss din jab mai tumhe propose karna chatha tha maine sara surprise khrab kar diya tha naa so socha kyu naa aaj tumhe surprise dedu aur aaj practice bhi ho jayegi

( i will do it in front of world but today i want propose you here alone only you and me because this moment is very special for both of us that day when i was going to propose you i spoiled all the surprise so i thought to give you surprise today and today i will do practice)

He said making her smile

R: aur ab kisi baare mai baat maat karna sirf tum aur mai

( now don't talk about anyone else only you and me)

He said pulling her towards him holding from waist

She smiles and kissed his cheeks making him smile

R: can i have the pleasure of dancing with this beautiful lady?

He said forwarding his hand she smiled and put her hand on his he play the music in his mobile

He hold her hand and takes her to center and pulled her towards him holding from waist and they start dancing

O Re Piya
Mai Toh Tere Liye
Sau Raatan Jaggun
Jitthe Javein Tu
Utthe Javein Dil
Dass Ki Mai Ki Karan

Jo Tu Russ Jaani Ye
Dil Yeh Toot Jaani Ye
Tere Sang Sang Rahan
Saari Kat Jaani Ye (X) 2

Mai Ta Tere Naal Rahna
Maan Mera Kahna
Meri Ankhiyon Se
Hon Kabhi Door Na

Tere Bin Tere Bin
Tere Bin Nahi Lagda
Dil Mera Dholna

They were dancing lost in each other in the end he picked her in his arms and swing her

she smiles and kissed his cheek he pecked her lips softly then he put her down

R: come i have one more surprise for you

She looked at him confused

R: come naa

He hold her hand and takes her towards the table which was decorated specially by him he pull the chair and make her sit there then he goes out and brings a small chocolate cake he kept it on the table and he brings champagne and keep it on the table

I: raman what is this?

R: don't worry fruit champagne hai i know you don't drink

He said making her smile he sit on the chair near her

R: now let's cut the cake ye hamare saath ke liye

She smiles looking at him he gives her knife she hold his hand and they both cut the cake together she feeds him some cake he also feed her both smiles then he open the champagne and put it in the glasses and both cheers and start drinking it she keep her head on his chest

I: thank you raman this is the best day of my life

R: best day tab hoga jiss din hamari shadi hogi aur hum ek ho jayege hamesha ke liye

( The best day will come when will get marry and we will become one forever)

He said kissing her hand making her smile she kissed his cheek

R: iss baat pe mooh meetha ho jaye

( let have something sweet)

He said feed her cake with his hand she looked at him and rub some cream on his face

R: ishita what is this?

I: you are looking so cute

R: cute? Ruko ab tumhe bata hoon

( cute? Stop now i will tell you)

He said and take some cake and rubbed the cream on her face

R: ab aaya maza?

( did you enjoyed it now?)

He hold her hand and pulled her to himself she pushed him and get up

R: ruko i will not leave you

He said and went towards her while she start running he also start running behind her in the finally he finally hold her and pulled her to himself she landed on his chest he lost his balance and both fall on the couch

R: ab nahi choduga

( now i will not leave you)

He said making her sit in his lap holding her tightly in his arms

He put his finger on her lips

R: you are looking so yummy maan karta hai tumhe kha jaau ( i want to eat you)

He said making her blush he smiles and make her look at him while she looks down blushing he make her look at him and pulled her closer and put his lips on her cheek and start licking the cream from her face while she closed her eyes feeling goosebumps he bite her cheek softly making her moan his name in pleasure he did same with another cheek while she was pulling him more into herself

R: you are very yummy

he said making her blush he looked in her eyes and cupped her face he kissed all over her face at last he take her lips in his for passionate kiss after sometime they broke the kiss in the need of air both looked in each other eyes with passion filled eyes he put his head in crook of her neck she closed her eyes he start kissing her neckline while she start pulling him more into herself encouraging him he looked at her and pecked her lips softly

R: agar hum kuch der aur aise rahe to mai khood pe control nahi kar paauga and i don't want to cross my limit hum hamari shadi tak wait karege uske pehle hum apni limit cross nahi karege mai nahi chatha hum kuch aisa kare jiske baad hum guilty feel kare i hope you understand what i am trying to say

( if we stay like this for some more time i will not able to control myself and i don't want to cross my limit we will wait till our marriage before that we will not cross our limit i don't want to do anything fot which we feel guilty i hope you understand what i am trying to say)

He said kissing her hand making her smile

I: that's why I love you so much

She said pecking his lips softly he smiles

R: I love you too

He said kissing her forehead she keeps her head on his chest he wrapped his arms around her

They were sitting hugging each other

I: raman agar amma appa hamari shadi ke liye nahi maane to?

( raman what if amma appa did not agree for our marriage?)

He looks at her

R: ishita wo maan jayege you just don't worry mai unko batauga ki mai tumse kitna pyar karta hoon wo zaroor maanege

( ishita they will agree you just don't worry i will tell them how much i love you they will agree)

I: par agar nahi maane to raman i can't live without you

( but if they did not agree raman i can't live without you)

He cupped her face

R: ishita they are your parents i am sure they will understand aur agar nahi maane to hum dono bhaag jayege ( and if they did not agree then we will run away)

Ishita looked at him listing this

R: aise kyu dekh raho? Mai mazak kar raha tha don't worry they will understand mai unse baat karuga ok

(

why are you looking like this? I was joking don't worry they will understand i will talk with them ok)

Ishita nodded he smiles and kissed her forehead

R: i think we should go now

I: raman kuch der aur yaha rehte hai naa i want to stay with you

( raman let stay here for sometime i want to stay with you)

She said snuggling more into him he smiles

R: ok as you wish

They stayed in each other arms for sometime talking about their life after sometime they leaves from there they went to restaurant to have lunch then they went for long drive spending quality time with each other they spend whole day together then after dropping ishita to her house raman also went to his house

Next morning

Ishita was sleeping peacefully when door bell rings she open her eyes lazily

I: itni subhe koun hoga? I think raman hi honge

She smiles and got up she compose herself and went to open the door as she open the door she gets happy seeing amma appa standing there

Amma: ishu

Ishita looked at them and smiles

I: amma appa

She said and hugs amma

I: amma appa i missed you so much

Amma broke the hug and kissed her forehead

Amma: we miss you too ishu kitne der baad tumhe dekh rahe meri ishu

( we miss you too ishu we are seeing you after so long)

She said with teary eyes ishita 's eyes also filled with tears and she hugs her

I: thank god aap dono aa gaye maine bhot miss kiya aapko

( thank god you both come i miss you both so much)

She looked at appa

I: appa kaise ho aap?

( appa how are you?)

Appa: i am fine ishu how are you?

I: am fine

She said and hugs him he hugs her happily

I: aap dono anadar aao naa mai aapko apna ghar dikhati hoon

( please come inside i will show you my house)

She said and takes them inside she made them sit and went to freshen up after sometime she comes out after changing and makes breakfast for them she was really happy meeting her parents after so long while they were equally happy

Amma: ishu tu kitni kamzor lag rahi hai tum apna dhyan nahi rakhti

( ishu you are looking so weak don't you take care of yourself?)

Ishita smiles

I: amma am fine

Appa: ishu ab hum mihika ki shadi ke baad tumhe apne saath le jayege

( ishu now after mihika's marriage we will take you with us)

Amma: haa ishu tum ab hamare saath chalogi tum ye job chod do tumhe koi nayi job mil jayegi hum tumhe apne saath leke jayege

( yes ishu now you will go with us leave this job you will find a new job we will take you with us)

She said making ishita shocked

I: but amma i can't go like this

Amma: ishu you have to come with us mihika ki shadi attend karne ke baad tum job resign kardo

(

ishu you have to come with us you will resign your job after attending mihika's marriage)

I: but amma

Appa: yes ishu your amma is right

I: amma appa please try to understand i can't go like this

Amma: ishu mihika ki shadi hone wali hai ab hum chathe hai tum bhi shadi karlo humne tumhare liye ek rishta passand kiya hai

( ishu mihika is going to marry now we want you to get marry we like a marriage proposal for you)

Ishita got shocked listing this

I: no amma mai kisi se shadi nahi karugi am sorry

( no amma i will not marry anyone am sorry)

Appa: but ishu

I: appa please don't force me

Amma: but ishu tum ek baar ladke se mile to sahi problem kya hai?

( but ishu at least meet the boy once what's the problem?)

I: amma i don't want to meet anyone because

She stopped in mid

Appa: tell us ishu kya hua?

( tell us ishu what happen?)

Ishita looked at them with teary eyes

I: because

because she love me they heard a voice from behind ishita turns and saw raman standing there he looked at ishita and comes to her while amma appa looked at each other confuse

R: Ishita mujhse pyar karti hai aur mai bhi ishita se bhot pyar karta hoon

( ishita loves me and i aslo loves her a lot)

He said looking at amma appa making them shocked

R: i know it's shocking for you but ye sach hai hum dono ek dusre se pyar karte hai aur shadi karna chathe hai

( i know it's shocking for you but this truth we both love each other an want to marry each other)

Appa: ishu koun hai ye? Aur kya ye sach hai?

( ishu who is he? Is this true?)

He said looking at ishita she nodded

I: haa appa ye sach hai ye mihika ke bhai aur mere boss hai raman i am sorry amma appa maine aapse ye baat chupai but mujhe aapko batane ka moka hi nahi mila amma appa hum dono ek dusre se bhot pyar karte hai we

( yes appa this is true he is mihika's brother and my boss raman i am sorry amma appa i hide this truth from you but i did not get chance to tell you amma appa we both love each other a lot we)

She couldn't complete her sentence as she got tight slap from amma

Amma: i don't believe this ishu tumne humse itni badi baat chupai tumne mujhse kaha tha tum uss ladke shadi karogi jisko mai choose karugi to ye kya hai? How can you do this? Aaj tumne mujhe bhot hurt kiya hai

( i don't believe this ishu you hide such a big thing from us you told me that you will marry the boy i will choose for you than what is this? Today you hurt me a lot)

Ishita cries

I: i am sorry amma i want to tell you but

Amma: no ishu mujhe kuch nahi sunna

( no ishu i don't want to listen anything)

R: aunty i know you are angry but

Amma: i am talking with my daughter don't interfere just leave from here

I: amma i know you are very angry you can punish me maaro mujhe but amma i really love raman amma please try to understand i can't live without him please amma

( amma i know you are very angry you can punish me you can hit me but i amma i really love raman amma please try to understand i can't live without him)

She said crying looking at amma raman feels bad for her

R: uncle aunty i know you are very angry but trust me i love ishita very much aap zabrdasti uski shadi kahi aur karva doge par wo kabhi khush nahi reh payegi because she loves me mai bhi ishita ke bina nahi reh sakta i promise you mai ishita ko hamseha khush rakhuga

( uncle aunty i know you both are very angry but trust me i love ishita very much you will make her marry with anyone else forcefully but she will never be happy because she loves me even i can't live without her i promise you i will always keep ishita happy)

He said looking at amma and appa

R: hum dono aapki marzi se bina shadi nahi karege i know aap dono ko ishita ki bhot chinta hai aur shadi ka itna bada decision aap aise nahi le sakte mai aapko apne baare mai sab kuch bata duga phir aapka jo decision hoga hum dono ko manzroor hoga

( we will not marry without your permission i know you both are really worried for ishita and you can't take the decision of her marriage like this i will tell you everything about me then we will accept what ever decision you take)

Ishita looked at him and hold his hand nodded in no

R: ishita please mai chatha hoon hamare rishte ki shuruwat sach se ho i don't want to hide anything

( ishita please i want our relationship to start with truth i don't want to hide anything )

He looked at amma appa and told them everything about him about his past he told how they fall in love

Amma appa looked at ishra

I: amma appa please aap gussa maat ho raman bhot ache hai jo kuch bhi hua wo unka past tha but mujhe usse koi farak nahi padta raman mujhse bhot pyar karte hai and i also love him very much please appa

( amma appa please don't be angry raman is very good what ever happened it was his past but i don't care about it raman loves me a lot and i also love him very much please appa)

She said crying appa looked at her and smiles

Appa: you really him?

Ishita looked at appa and nodded

Appa: ishu agar tum raman se pyar karti ho to humko koi problem nahi hai

( ishu if you love raman then we don't have any problem)

He said making ishra happy

Amma: but

Appa: hum dono ishu ko khush dekhna chahte hai to iss rishte mai kya problem hai? Ishu aur raman ek dusre se pyar karte hai dono ek saath khush rahege raman chata to humse sach chupa sakta tha but usne humko apne past ke baare mai humko sab kuch bata diya i like his honesty i think raman hamari ishu ke liye perfect hai

( we both want to see ishita happy so what is the problem in this relation? Ishu and raman loves each other both will be happy together if raman want he could hide the truth from us but he told us everything about his past i like this honesty raman is perfect for ishita)

He said making ishra happy

Appa: raman i trust you mujhe vishwas hai tum meri ishu ko hamseha khush rakhoge tum ishu ko khush rakhoge naa?

( raman i trust you i have full trust in you that you will always keep ishita happy will you keep her haapy? )

He said looking at raman he nodded

R: i will always keep her happy i promise

I: thank you appa so much thank you

She said with teary eyes appa smiles and hugs her he calls raman for hug and hugs both ishra then ishita went to amma

I: amma please

Amma looks at her and smiles and nodded ishita gets happy and hugs her amma appa blessed ishra happily making them happy.

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely and beautiful update

Ishita was on shopping with simmi and mihika she got call from raman he asked where is she ishita said on shopping with simmi and mihika he asked her to come to office for urgent meeting she said but today is sunday he said if she really loves him she will come ishita told mihika she is going for urgent meeting ishita reached office but got confused not finding anyone there she went to ramans cabin and got surprised seeing it decorated ramans surprise was beautiful ramans confession was lovely ishra talk was lovely ishra spent whole day with each other next morning ishita was sleeping doorbell rang she thought raman is on door but it was her parents she got happy and hugged them they got emotional seeing her after so long amma said ishita they will take her back after mihikas marriage and asked her to resign from her job ishita asked but why amma said they have seen a boy for her they want her to get married ishita said she cant marry anyone else as she raman said as she loves him amma appa asked who is he ishita said he is mihikas brother and her boss they love each other alot amma slapped ishita and said how can she do this ishita was pleading amma to agree for their relationship raman told amma appa they cant marry without their blessing he told them about his past appa smiled and said raman is perfect boy for ishita finally amma to agreed

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Woww really beautiful update 

Office romance really too good 

Mind blowing. ....

eagerly waiting for next update soon 

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

super awesome update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow... Wow... Wooooowwww...

Awesome update dear...... 

Keep it up 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update 

Finally raman proposed ishita in the most romantic way

She was surprised and happy 

Yayyyy amma and appa also agreed 

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice update....

Raman arranged a surprise date for Ishita and proposed her...

Both were happy and enjoyed the day to the fullest....

Next day, Appa and Amma came to visit Ishita..

Her parents wanted her to resign the job and marry..

Ishita denied while Raman too got there...

Raman told them about their love making them shocked..

Finally her parents gave nod for their relationship..

Plz update soon..

Thank you...

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fantastic updt

Totally loved it so much

Ishu parents agreed for their marriage. Hope simmi doesn't have any problem with it 

Thanx for the pm

Plz updt soon

akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Emotional update

His past was really bad

I hope ishu makes him understand and simmi doesn't create troubles 

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Part=36

Amma appa accepts ishra's relation happily making ishra happy

I: amma appa thank you so much

Amma: ishu humko bas tumhari khushi chaiye

( ishu we Just want your happiness)

Amma looked at raman

Amma: mai hamesha chathi thi ishu meri passand ke ladke se shadi kare par usne tumhe choose kiya aur mujhe bas meri ishu ki khushi chaiye mai bas itna chathi hoon tum meri ishu ko hamesha khush rakho

(i always wanted ishita to marry the boy of my choice but she chooses you and i only want her happiness i just want you to keep her happy )

R: i promise mai hamesha ishita ko hamesha khush rakhuga

( i promise you i will always keep ishita happy)

Appa: mujhe meri ishu ki choice pe bhrosa hai i am sure tum kabhi ishu ko hurt nahi

( i have full trust in ishita's choice i am sure you will never hurt her)

Raman nodded

I: appa i know aap mere liye bhot worried ho but believe me amma appa raman mujhse bhot pyar karte hai wo mujhe kabhi hurt nahi karege aur meri khushi sirf raman ke saath hai

( appa i know you are very worried for me but believe me amma appa raman loves me very much he will never hurt me and my happiness is only with raman)

She said looking at raman making him smile

Amma: meri ishu ab dulhan banegi finally hamara sapna pura ho jayega

( now my ishu will become a bride finally our dream will come true)

She said looking at ishita making her smile

Appa: haa mihika ki shadi ke baad hum apni ishu ki shadi kar dege raman tum apni family se baat kar lena phir hum tum dono ki shadi ki date fix kar dege

( yes after mihika's marriage we will make our ishita marry with raman Raman you talk with your family then we will fix date of your marriage)

R: aaj mihika ke sangeet mai ishita ko sabke saamne propose karne wala hoon

( today in mihika's sangeet i am going to propose ishita in front of everyone)

He said making amma appa happy

R: mai chatha hoon aap dono aaj ishita ke saath mihika ke sangeet mai aao aaj mai sabke saamne ishita ko propose karuga phir mihika ki shadi ke baad hum dono bhi shadi kar lege

( i want you both to come in mihika's sangeet with ishita today i will propose ishita in front of everyone then after mihika's marriage we will also get married)

He said looking at ishita making her blush amma appa looked at them smiling

Amma: raman tum aao betho naa hum sab baat karege ishu jao raman ke liye coffe leke aao

( raman you come sit we will talk about it ishu go and bring coffee for raman)

Ishita nodded and went to kitchen while raman sits with amma appa

After sometime he went to the kitchen making a excuse ishita was making coffee for everyone she was lost in thoughts when raman comes there and holds her from behind

R: mere baare mai soch rahi ho?

( are you thinking about me?)

Ishita smiles

I: raman i am very happy mujhe bhot daar lag raha tha but i don't believe it amma appa itni easily maan gaye

( raman i am very happy i was so scared but i don't believe it amma appa agrees so easily)

R: maine kaha tha naa wo maan jayege hamare rishte ke liye ab hamare bich koi problem nahi hai sab thik ho gya ab bhot jald hamari shadi hogi aur hum hameaha ke liye ek ho jayege

( i told you naa they will agree for our relation now there will no problem everything will be fine we will get marry very soon and we will become one forever)

He said kissing her cheek making her blush he hugs her tightly from behind

I: raman please leave me

Raman nodded

R: how can i leave you? Ab to zindagi bhar tumhe aise hi apni bahoon mai rakhuga

( how can i leave you? Now i will keep you in my arms like this forever)

He said making her blush she comes out of his hold and turn towards him she looked at him and hugs him tightly making him smile

I: i love you raman

He pecked her hair softy

R: i love you too

After sometime they broke the hug they make coffee together and went outside

At evening

Mihika and mihir's sangeet ceremony starts raman was ready wearing blue tux with crisp white shirt looking handsome as always he was welcoming the guests he was waiting for ishita but she was not coming he tries to call ishita but she was not picking his call

R: ye ishita mera phone Kyu nahi utha rahi? Abhi tak aayi Kyu nahi?

( why is ishita not picking my phone? Why she did not come yet?)

He was waiting for her when mihir and his parents comes he welcomed them happily he calls ishita again but she was not picking his call

R: sab aa gaye par ishita abhi tak nahi aayi

( everyone come but ishita has not come yet)

He was saying when romi comes there

Ro: kya hua bhai? Kisi ka wait kar rahe ho?

( what happened bhai? Are you waiting for someone?)

Raman looked at

R: nahi mai to guests ka welcome kar raha hoon

Ro: i think aap kisi special guest ka wait kar rahe ho

( i think you are waiting for a special guest )

He said smiling while raman glared at him he was about say something when he saw ishita coming there with amma and appa she was wearing blue colour saree with white backless blouse her hair was straight and open she was looking breathtaking

Raman gets lost in her he was looking at her with open mouth

romi noticed this and smiles looking at raman he closed his mouth

Ro: bhai are you ok?

Raman come out of his thoughts listing him romi smiles looking at him amma appa comes there raman greeted them but his eyes were only on ishita while she blushed feeling his gaze

I: raman mihika kaha hai?

( raman where is mihika?)

R: wo apne room mai ready ho rahi hai

(She is getting ready in her room)

I: amma appa mai mihika se milne jaa rahi hoon

( amma appa i am going to meet mihika)

Amma: haa jao

Ishita went to meet mihika

R: uncle aunty aap please andar aao naa romi tum please guests ko attend karo mujhe ek zaroori kaam hai

( uncle aunty please come inside romi please attend the guests i have a urgent work)

He said and went behind ishita she was going towards mihika's room raman runs behind her and hold her hand

I: raman aap kya kar rahe ho?

( raman what are you doing here?)

He hold her hand and takes her into a corner

I: raman what are you doing?

R: ishita mai tumhe kabse call karne ki kossish raha hoon tum phone kyu nahi utha rahi thi? I was dying to see you

( ishita was trying to call from so long why are you not picking the phone ? I was dying to see you )

He said making her smile

I: acha to mai kaisi lag rahi hoon?

( how i am looking?)

She said looking at him raman smiles looking at her

R: you are looking very hot

He said huskily in her ears making her blush he hold her from waist pulling her to himself

I: raman leave me naa what are you doing?

R: apni hone wali biwi ko dekh raha hoon have you any problem?

( i am looking at my would be wife have you any problem?)

I: no mr bhalla i don't have any problem but i think you are forgetting aaj aapki behan ka sangeet hai hamara nahi abhi hamari shadi hone mai time hai

( no mr bhalla i don't have any problem but i think you are forgetting today is your sister's sangeet not ours there is still some time in our wedding)

She said looking at him

R: so what? Kya apni hone wali biwi se romance nahi kar sakta? tum aaj itni sundar lag rahi ho ki meri aankhe nahi haat rahi tumse

( so what? Can't i do romance with my would be wife? You are looking so beautiful today i can't take my eyes from you)

He said making her blush he kissed her hand

I: raman i am planning a surprise for you

She said looking in his eyes

R: surprise? Which surprise?Tell me naa

I: no you have to wait

R: but i can't wait

He said huskily in her ear making her blush he make her look at him he looked in her eyes and caresses her face she closed her eyes feeling his touch they were few inches a part he was about to kiss her ishita open her eyes and looked at him

I: amma

Raman leaves her immediately and looks back but there was no one ishita smiles looking at him

R: ishita

He tries to hold her hand but she pushed him a little and runs from there looking at him smiling raman also smiles looking at her ishita went to mihika's room to meet her

After sometime sangeet ceremony starts everyone was enjoying while ishra were looking at each other smiling ishita saw shagun coming in the party she was confused seeing her there

I: raman ne shagun ko kyu invite kiya?

( why did raman invite shagun? )

Shagun comes to ishita

S: hello ishita how are you? Raman sir ne tumhe bhi invite kiya hai oh sorry mai bhool gayi thi tum to bhot special ho naa raman sir ke liye

( hello ishita how are you? Raman sir invited you also oh sorry i forget you are very special for raman sir)

She said taunting her ishita looked at her angrily

I: yes you are right shagun i am very special for raman aur aaj iss party mai tumhe pata chal jayega mere aur raman ka kya rishta hai just wait and watch

( yes you are right shagun i am very special for raman and today in this party you will get know about my and raman's realtion just wait and watch)

She said making her confused before she can ask anything ishita leaves from there

Romi comes on stage

Ro: so guys ab baari hai hamare dulha dulhan means mihika aur mihir ke Dance ki please give them big hand

( so guys now it is turn of our bride and groom means mihir and mihika's dance performance please give them big hand)

Everyone claps for mimi they both come on the stage and start dancing while everyone was looking at them happily after their dance mihir holds mihika's and sit on his knees

M: mihika aaj mai tumhe sabke saamne kehna chatha hoon thank you thank you so much for coming in my life maine jab tumhe pehli baar dekha mujhe tunse pyar ho gya and i can't believe ab hamari shadi hone wali our dream will come true i am very happy and i promise you i will always keep you happy i love you i love you very much mihiku

( mihika today i want to say in front of everyone that thank you thank you so much for coming in my life i fall in love with you when i see you for the first time and now i can't believe we are going to marry our dream will come true i am very happy mihika and i promise you i will always keep you happy i love you i love you very much mihiku)

Mi: i love you mihir

Mihir smiles and hugs her while everyone claps for them ishita was looking at them happily she remembers raman's proposal and smiles she was looking for raman but he was not there

I: raman kaha hai ?

( where is raman?)

She was looking for raman after sometime raman come on the stage ishita smiles looking at him

R: thank you everyone for coming and making this day more special aaj ka din sach mai bhot special hai meri behan meri mihiku ki shadi hone wali hai do din baad mihika hum sabko chod ke chali jayegi but i am very happy for her because mihika ko mihir jaisa life partner mila hai and am sure mihir will always take care of her and keep her happy i am very happy for you mihiku

( thank you everyone for coming and making this day more special today is really a special day my sister my mihiku is going to marry after two days she will go leaving us but i am very happy for her because she get a life partner like mihir and am sure mihir will always take care of her and keep her happy i am very happy for you mihiku)

Mihir and mihika smiles looking at him

Mi: thank you bhai

Raman smiles looking at her

R: aaj ka din mere liye bhi bhot special hai aaj mai aap sabko apni life ke uss special insan se milvana chatha hoon wo insan jisne meri life badal di she made my life more beautiful maine bhot kossish ki mujhe usse pyar naa ho but she make me fall in love with her and now i can't even imagine my life without her maine usko pehle hi propose kar diya hai but today i want tell in front of world how much i love her

( today is very special day for me today i want to introduce you all with that special person of my life who changed my life she made my life more beautiful i tried a lot to not to fall in love with her but she made me fall in love with her and now i can't imagine my life without her i already proposed her but today i want tell in front of world how much i love her )

He said looking at ishita while she smiles looking at him he come towards her and forward his hand ishita looked at him and hold her hand he bring her on the stage

R: so that special person is ishita i don't know how and when i fall in love with ishita but i know one thing I can't live without her i love you ishita

He said looking at ishita while everyone gets happily surprised listing this but only two souls were shocked simmi and shagun they were shocked listing his confession

Raman hold ishita's hand

R: i know ishita maine tumhe pehle hi propose kar diya hai but today i want to do something more special for you

(i know i proposed you before but today i want to do something more special for you)

He said looking in her eyes while she was confused raman takes the mic and start singing

Muskurane ki wajah tum ho
Gungunane ki wajah tum ho
Jiya jaaye na, jaaye na, jaaye na..
O re piya re..
Jiya jaaye na, jaaye na, jaaye na..
O re piya re..

Ishita was happily surprised seeing him singing for her because she did not know that he can sing while raman smiles looking at her and hold her hand in his another hand continue singing

O re lamhe tu kahin mat jaa
Ho sake toh umr bhar tham jaa
Jiya jaaye na, jaaye na, jaaye naa..
O re piya re..
Jiya jaaye na, jaaye na, jaaye naa..
O re piya re.. piyaa re..

He was singing looking in her eyes while her eyes filled with tears he smiles and wipes her tears

Dhoop aaye toh, chhaanv tum laana
Khwahishon ki baarishon mein
Bheeg sang jaana [x2]

Jiya jaaye na jaaye na jaaye na
O re piya re..
O re piya re.. piya re..

He hold her from behind and sings looking at her

Jo mile usme kaat lenge hum
Thodi khushiyaan thode aansu baant lenge hum
Jo mile usme kaat lenge hum
Thodi khushiyaan thode aansu baant lenge hum
O re piya re..
O re piya re.. piya re..

At the end he sits on his knees and hold her hand and sings

Muskurane ki wajah tum ho
Gungunane ki wajah tum ho
Jiya jaaye na, jaaye na, jaaye na
O re piya re..
Jiya jaaye na, jaaye na, jaaye na
O re piya re.. piya re...
Piya re...

He looked at her with teary eyes

R: ishita this song was only a way to express my feelings but i can't describe my love in words i just want to say that i love you ishita i love tum kabhi mujhe chod ke nahi jaaogi naa? ( you will never go leaving me naa?)

Ishita nodded in no

I: i love you too

He wipes his tears and pulls her for hug she smiles and hugs him back

They were lost in their own world while everyone hooted for them and claps for them ishra come out of their world and broke the hug ishita looked down feeling shy while raman smiles looking at her

Mi: omg bhai i can't believe this aapne itni badi baat chupai humse and ishita tumne bhi mujhe nahi batya

( omg bhai i can't believe this you hide this from us and ishita even you did not tell me)

She comes to ishita

Mi: ishu this is not done i am very angry with you i am your friend and hide this from me

I: mihiku

Ro: waah bhai aap to mihika se bhi aage nikale kisi ko pata bhi nahi lagne diya

Mi: mujhe to aap dono pe pehli hi shak ho gya tha but we are angry with you

R: mihika romi please try to understand

M: mihika please leave it naa you should be happy for them congratulations raman bhai congratulations ishita i am very happy for you both

R: thank you mihir

Ishita looked at mihika

I: mihika i know you are angry but sorry naa we

Mihika looked at her and smiles

Mi: it's ok ishu i am really happy for you i can't believe it tum meri bhabhi banogi i am so excited bhai i just loved your choice

She said making raman smiles

Mi: so ishu now you are my bhabhi

She said making ishita smile she hugs her romi hugs raman and congratulates him all were happy while simmi was angry

Amma: mihika ab tumhari shadi ke baad hum inn dono ki shadi karava dege

( mihika now after your marriage we will make them marry)

Mi: haa uncle aunty now i can't wait mujhe apne bhai aur best friend ki shadi dekhni hai

( yes uncle aunty now i can't wait i want to see my brother and best friend's marriage)

She said making ishra smile everyone start congratulating ishra while shagun was fuming in anger she goes from there not able to see them together while simmi was also looking at ishita angrily

After sometime everyone start having dinner ishita received a message from from raman she open her what's app and saw his message

" I am waiting for you in store room come soon"

I: why is raman calling me in store room?

She was looking for raman but he was no where in the party she was going but amma stops her

Amma: ishu where are you going?

I: amma actually mihika is calling me mai abhi aati hoon

Amma nodded while ishita goes from there simmi saw ishita going and smiles and she goes behind her

Ishita went to store room it was all dark

I: raman kaha ho aap? Why you call me here? mai amma appa se jhoot bolke aayi hoon

( raman where are you? Why you call me here? I told lie to amma appa)

She said calling him but he was not there

She was calling him suddenly the door get closed with loud sound ishita got scared she went towards the door but it was locked from outside

I: ye door kissne lock kiya? Koi hai kya ? open the door

( who locked the door? Is anyone there? Open the door)

She said banging the door but no one listen to her

I: ab mai kya karu?

( what should I do now?)

She call raman but he was not picking his phone

I: raman phone kyu nahi utha rahe? Raman to yaha nahi hai to phir raman ne mujhe message karke yaha kyu bulya tha?

( why is raman not picking the phone? Raman is not here then why did he message me and called me here?)

She said and call him again but he was not picking his phone making her worried

I: raman mihika koi hai please open the door

She said banging the door loudly but no one listen to her

Sometime paas like this but no one listen to her she start feeling suffocated as there was no window and the room was very small and suffocating

I: raman please open the door

She said crying calling him she falls down near the door crying for help but no one listen to her

Other side

Raman was looking for ishita in the party

R: ye ishita kaha gayi?

( where is ishita?)

He went to mihika

R: mihika ishita kaha hai?

( mihika where is ishita?)

Mi: i don't know bhai maine bhi usko kaafi der se nahi dekha mujhe laga shyad aapke saath hogi

( i don't know bhai even i did not see her i thought she is with you)

R: mai to kisi kaam ke liye bahar gya tha you don't worry mai dekhta hoon

( i went out for some work you don't worry i will see)

Mihika nodded while raman start searching for ishita

R: kaha jaa sakti hai ishita? I think wo mere liye surprise plan kar rahi hogi usne bola tha but wo gayi kaha hai?

( where can ishita go? I think she is planning surprise for me she told me about it but where is she?)

He went to amma appa

R: aunty uncle ishita kaha hai?

Amma: i think wo mihika ke saath hai

( i think she is with mihika)

R: ishita nahi hai mihika ke saath maine haar jagah check kiya

( ishita is not with mihika i checked where)

Appa: but usne to kaha tha mihika usko bula rahi hai

( but she told us that mihika is calling her)

Amma: kaha jaa sakti hai wo?

( where can she go?)

R: aunty you just don't worry i will call her

He said and take out his phone to call and gets shocked seeing so many missed calls from ishita

R: ishita ke itni missed calls

He tries to call her but her phone was switched off raman gets worried for her

R: where can she go?

Amma: raman what happened?

R: nothing aunty you just don't worry i will find her

He said and was going out to to find ishita thinking maybe she went out romi comes to raman and stops him

Ro: bhai is everything ok?

R: romi i am going to find ishita pata nahi kaha hai i will talk to you later

Ro: bhai maine unko store room ki taraf jaa rahi thi

( bhai i saw her going towards Store room)

He said making raman shocked

R: what? Store room

Ro: haa bhai i saw her

R: ok i will check her there thank you

He said and runs towards the store room but the door was locked from outside

R: ishita

He call her ishita was sitting near the door all worn out listing his voice she gets happy

I: raman raman please open the door

She call him crying banging the door

R: ishita just relax i am here just one minute

He said and goes from there and brings extra keys from his room after sometime he comes and open the door

As he open the door he saw ishita who was crying and was very scared raman gets shocked seeing her condition while ishita looked at him crying and next moment she hugs him tightly crying 

She was hugging her tightly while he was caressing her hair trying to console her

R: relax ishita just relax i am here

He said kissing her hair while she was hugging him tight raman also hugs her back he tried to broke the hug but she fainted in his arms making him worried he patted her cheeks

R: ishita open your eyes ishita

He was calling her but she was not responding making him worried he picked her in his arms and takes her towards his room