KabhiKabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
https://twitter.com/haythereshit/status/1074599382983467008

What show is this interview snippet from?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KabhiKabhi

https://twitter.com/haythereshit/status/1074599382983467008

What show is this interview snippet from?

My guess Imtiaz because wasn't he the one that found her.
KabhiKabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jb508

My guess Imtiaz because wasn't he the one that found her.

That moment of clarity... Thank you. 

Kaoridz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She was talking about Imtiaz and Ranbir. 
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Imtiaz and Ranbir. Compare them to Shah and Farah and how they treated Deepika. Or how Shah treats literally anyone new who debuted opposite him. Its true what they say. Character and manners cant be bought in this world. Disgraceful. Good for Nargis for being this bluntly honest. 
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Ranbir and Imtiaz .. She is quite clear about it. ðŸ˜†
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
The question was about her bond with Ranbir and Imtiaz. She's not even trying to be subtle or diplomatic. She's flat out calling them out in it. This was one of the most honest interviews I've seen of any Bollywood personality. The whole thing is a good watch.
tryst thumbnail
I am trying to relate this to a normal non-filmy project that one would work on in real life. You come together for a project and then move away. Who the heck keeps track of these people?  Sure, when you are together and interacting every day, you are friendly and exchange pleasantries. But the moment the project is done, you go your own way. 
I don't get her angst. Childish. 
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tryst

I am trying to relate this to a normal non-filmy project that one would work on in real life. You come together for a project and then move away. Who the heck keeps track of these people?  Sure, when you are together and interacting every day, you are friendly and exchange pleasantries. But the moment the project is done, you go your own way. 

Maybe while they were working together both Imtiaz and Ranbir projected themselves to be her genuine friends who would always be their for her but after the movie released (and bombed) they ignored her. The way she is talking about them, point to the fact that they all were more than work colleauges and she expected the friendship to continue irrespective of the fate of the movie.
Edited by Melissaa - 5 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tryst

I am trying to relate this to a normal non-filmy project that one would work on in real life. You come together for a project and then move away. Who the heck keeps track of these people? Sure, when you are together and interacting every day, you are friendly and exchange pleasantries. But the moment the project is done, you go your own way.

But if you all continued to work together at the same place wouldn't you maintain some kind of a communication with them? I mean you are still colleagues. She also elaborates that they knew she was very new to town and was basically on her own yet they didn't care to check up on her. Maybe some of it is her lack of familiarity with Bollywood and her expectations were unrealistic. But I don't think it's childish to expect people whom you thought were your friends to stay your friends once the project is over.