Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Really?! .. or jokes? ... Anushka's four movies this year ... Pari, Sui Dhaaga, Sanju and Zero! ... She's done more movies than any of them this year!

Sorry yaar I must have been living under a rock then! I really didn't see any of her movies. I have seen only a selected few this year. I knew about Zero but that hasn't released na. And she was in Sanju also???!!! 😲 okay my bad then!
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Why Taapsee 😆 She was annoying to the max in Mann Marziyan🤢 infact it was the boyz who made that otherwise horrendous movie somewhat bearable..

Tapsee also had "Mulk" ... tho I am not very big on her acting .. found her hamming a lot in Mulk .. but he has done good enough work to be on the table! [ haven't seen Manmarziya yet ]
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
DP does not deserve to be there .Fact 
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Really?! .. or jokes? ... Anushka's four movies this year ... Pari, Sui Dhaaga, Sanju and Zero! ... She's done more movies than any of them this year! 

That's the thing. Despite being in 4 films, one does not remember her quickly
Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Alia & Rani well deserving 👏 Raazi & Hitchki👏
DP's padmavat was phenomenal at box office.
Anushka's sui dhaga was ott😲 Last times round table she was an annoying express train.

And why Tapsee? Instead they could have had tabu, radhika ,neena, or sanya. 

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Why Taapsee 😆 She was annoying to the max in Mann Marziyan🤢 infact it was the boyz who made that otherwise horrendous movie somewhat bearable..

DP - discredit all you may, she was amazing in the last 20 minutes of Padmaavat..nobody has the aura, personality or graceful presence of queen that she had...and I say this as someone who dissed her selection as Rani Padmini so badly when it was announced..

Alia is the most deserving of all though...R-A-A-Z-I...enough said

and I will never understand why Neena G should be called..if anything, she was the showpiece in Badhai Ho..and her performance has been over-hyped..if anyone from that movie should be invited, it should be Gajraj..he was absolutely fantastic and a delight to watch...⭐️⭐️⭐️

u forgot Tabbu 😳
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anjs

you see Rani, then you see DP and then Anushka...and then suddenly Alia pops out and you realize what an eye sore she is in all the actresses...

She might be an eyesore, but at least she entertains you with her silly antics. Except for Rani who might have something substantial to talk about... DP, Anu, Tapsee are super boring in IVs. I don't see them sharing a passionate love for cinema nor are they witty. 
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maharani69

She might be an eyesore, but at least she entertains you with her silly antics. Except for Rani who might have something substantial to talk about... DP, Anu, Tapsee are super boring in IVs. I don't see them sharing a passionate love for cinema nor are they witty. 

Rani will ramble about something without answering the question at least 4 times and Deepika will respond with "correct" while Alia nods and Anushka is daydreaming and Taapsee looks bamboozled. 
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
btw am I the only one who thinks Aloo isn't an eye sore.
Don't really consider Rani of being someone against whom Aloo would look like an eye sore??
Nor I think the current look of Deepika and Anushka makes them look much better than Aloo.
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why wasn't Radhika Apte there? She had a great year, was everywhere and is a good actress. 
I get Deepika is there for publicity but they could have had six instead.