Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gayatri9 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: elsanna

Hm IIT ka to pata nai pr kisi acche college me ho Ho Gaya to treat pakki😆 ar age agar bahut pehle di thi aapne mains ka exam to badi to hogi aap but pata nai kyu aap jyada badi nai lagti Ho mujhse...😛 tell me how old are you??😳

Don't worry dear you will definitely get a good college as there are many vacant seats in engineering every year and if I got admission in good college though I missed Advanced selection for 4 or 5 marks why won't you? 
yeh acchaa hai khud ka toh asli naam bhi nahi bataaya and hamari age puch rahe ho😊😊
It's 22 dear
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gayatri9

Don't worry dear you will definitely get a good college as there are many vacant seats in engineering every year and if I got admission in good college though I missed Advanced selection for 4 or 5 marks why won't you? 

yeh acchaa hai khud ka toh asli naam bhi nahi bataaya and hamari age puch rahe ho 😊😊
It's 22 dear

Are aapki bate padh ke lag Raha tha ki jyada badi nai ho aap😆 me also turned 20 recently😳 missed advanced selection for just 5 marks hatsoff to you 👏 I don't even wish to give that exam😆 advanced is not my cup of tea😆 I don't have that much of brain you know...
elsanna thumbnail
So is your name Gayatri??? I am Tani😳
Gayatri9 thumbnail

Are aapki bate padh ke lag Raha tha ki jyada badi nai ho aap😆 me also turned 20 recently😳 missed advanced selection for just 5 marks hatsoff to you 👏 I don't even wish to give that exam😆 advanced is not my cup of tea😆 I don't have that much of brain you know...

Woow aisa bhi kuch hota hai kya matlab padh ke age prediction koi talent ho toh mujhe bhi sikha dena please.
So you are 20 and itna bhi koi bada teer nahi maara tha as mere theory ke marks bohot bakwaas the and if   you  doesn't wish to give exam then please don't go for it as I will suggest to do it if you are really passionate about it. As I regret my own decision I joined this field even when I was getting admission in Dental Sciences and I there have been no time when I regreted this decision of mine some initial failures even landed me into high end depression. I don't want to deprive you from your dream but I really doesn't want anyone may it even be my enemy to what I faced.Please don't take it as  offence.But please think 1000 times as it's decision for whole life
Gayatri9 thumbnail

aisa bhi koi skill hai kya? Mujhe bhi sikhao matlab just by reading predicting age.
So u are 20
Ab main shinchan ki language main kahu toh main itni bhi kuch khaas nahi.
and trust me if you don't want please don't go for it
please don't take it offencively but if you are not passionate about it please don't do it as there has been no second I regret my own decision despite getting admission call for prestigious dental college I switched to field and my initial failures even landed me into high end depression and I don't want anyone to face it even to the person I hate most and you are my friend so plz think 1000 times before you choose as it's a lifetime decision and you will have to carry baggiage.Sorry agar bura laga ho toh but trust me I really don't want not only you but anyone to face what I faced
Gayatri9 thumbnail

So is your name Gayatri??? I am Tani😳

offcourse ab naam kon udhaar dega? Actually I tried to make profile for many other names but couldn't and Captcha ka jhanjaat alag se u won't believe it took almost 4-5 attempts to get registered to India forums.
Hii taani loved to interact with you and sorry as pehle waali post double hogayi as actually when I posted it it was showing error hope u don't mind it
Edited by Gayatri9 - 5 years ago
elsanna thumbnail
Why will I mind a double post yaar😆 
Ar IT field pasand isilye China hai ye...bas thodi si physics kharab hai😛
Gayatri9 thumbnail

Why will I mind a double post yaar😆 

Ar IT field pasand isilye China hai ye...bas thodi si physics kharab hai😛

Sorry don't know much about IT field and pasand hai toh please go ahead as IT main koi physics nahi hai.
You will just have to clear first year and even I found it better than that of 12 th
So please go ahead and the exam is about PCM not physics so even you won't attempt physics questions it's not a big deal but u will have to cover it up in Maths and Chemistry 
elsanna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gayatri9

Sorry don't know much about IT field and pasand hai toh please go ahead as IT main koi physics nahi hai.

You will just have to clear first year and even I found it better than that of 12 th
So please go ahead and the exam is about PCM not physics so even you won't attempt physics questions it's not a big deal but u will have to cover it up in Maths and Chemistry 

Mera bhi yahi plan hai...😆
Gayatri9 thumbnail

Mera bhi yahi plan hai...😆

Almost sabhi ki aisi hi kuch strategy hoti hai So best luck and look how likely we think
Previous
1 2 3 4