Guddan

Just for Me [Os]

Gayatri9 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Well before you all throw tamatar or chappals on me let me clear as I actually want to write in one of story but as now I am unable to find an opt place for it and hence I decided to make it as an OS and maybe you all will find it little boring or not opt to title so you all can suggest title for this after the story.

JUST FOR ME

It's been 2 months of Guddan and Akshat's wedding.Their equation has slightly changed but both are unaware of it still.

On the Dining table-
Everyone was having their breakfast Guddan as an ideal DIL served food to everyone and sit for breakfast along with them.
Dadi-Lalla yaad hai na aaj tujhe Guddan ko Dutta ki party main leke jaana hai.{Sorry but Dutta will be positive as for this OS}
Akshat-Offcourse Maa, Though  I don't want to but still I have to go there.
Dadi-Offcourse lalla as Mr Dutta isn't just our business associates but they are also our far relatives and they are throwing party on account of your marriage so you and Guddan has to go in party.
Akshat while sipping his cup of expresso,I will be back at 6 sharp so be ready as we can't be late in party.
Guddan nodded in positive manner helplessly as nowadays she doesn't like parties.

In the evening Guddan was getting ready for party while getting ready she was thinking ab aaj ki sham aur bore jaayegi. It would have been better if I would have stayed at home and watched that Saas bahu serial as I would have nothing to do in party than to just fake a smile.
Uncle get's busy in his business circle and just talks about money which is indded boring and that aunties they either gossip about X and Ys children or brands.

Meanwhile AJ arrived in room.
AJ- Why aren't you still ready?
Guddan- I am almost ready,just 5 mins I will be ready till you get fresh and Akshat went to get freshed.
When he came in room his heart stuck at Guddan's back for few seconds.She was indeed looking hot in grey net shiffon sareee along hot pink slewless and backless blouse.Her hair tied in a bun with help of hair stick.
Akshat while taking a deep breath -But you don't like all this na then
Guddan- Yes I actually don't like it but that aunties they always taunts me and as the party is for us I don't want Mrs Dutta to get embarrassed because of me So
Akshat-Ok let's go if you are ready. It's already time of party,she took her golden worked clutch  and they both went to party in car.

As they both reached the venue Akshat asked Guddan to wait till.he parks the car.
Guddan was waitingfor him in parking slot Akshat arrived in few minutes next to her and asked "Chale"
Ok Guddan nodded and while walking Akshat removed her hairstick and throwed it far Guddan holding her hairs.
Guddan-Yeh kya kiya Uncle aapne,AApko pata hain kitni mehnat se baandhe the humne? making a sad complaining face.
Akshat-It wasn't suiting you Guddan now you look more apt for party giving a calm expression.

While walking Akshat in Mind I actually don't know why I did this I just know that I won't want that anyone looks at you the way and your back...
before he thinks further he was disturbed by Mr and Mrs Dutta's welcome voice they welcomed both of them with great warmth and love.

They took both of them in party after introducing Akshan to guests the DJ announced as he was told to that today's chiefguest coupe will hit the dancefloor. So comeon Mr and Mrs Jindal take your positions on stage.
They both refused to dance but it was of no use as Mr Dutta pushed Akshat  from one side and Mrs Dutta pushed guddan from other side.Her force applied to Guddan was littlemore as she collided with Akshat and hehold her from waist while she holded him from his shoulders.

and background music starts

Marhami sa chaand hai tu 
Diljala sa main andhera

and both starts to dance unwillingly but after sometime they both got lost in each other and danced

Ek dooje ke liye hain
neend meri khwaab tera

Tu ghata hain phuaar ki 
Main ghadi intezaar ki 
Apna mlna likha issi baras hai na

Jo meri manzilon ko jaati hai
Tere naam ki koi sadak hai na
Jo mere dil ko dil banati hai tere naam ki koi dhadak hai na

As guddan noticed she was flowing in emotions she turned the other way and started to live while Akshat holded her wrist and both waved their hands.

Koi Bandhani joda odh ke
Baabul ki gali aaun chhod ke 
Tere h liye laaungi piya
Solah saal ke saawan jod ke
Pyar se thamna,dor bareek hai
Saat janmon ki yeh pehli tareekh hai

As they both were dancing allof the guests were praising them.Mrand Mrs Dutta looked at each other and smiled.
mr Dutta- This is the beauty of true love."Na janmon ki seema na umar ka bandhan"
Mrs utta- true 

Dor ka ek main sira 
Aur tera hai doosra
Jud sake beech mein kayi tadap hai na

tere naam ki koi sadak hai na 
Jo mere dil ko dil banaati hai
tere naam ki koi dhadak hai na

Both were brought back to senses by the sound of applause.
Guddan shied and Akshat too was smiling but gave expressions as like he was embaraced.

After some time as Akshat and mr Dutta got busy in their investors talking about further project mrs Dutta excused Guddan and was introducing to her friends.Guddan took a glass of soft drink and was talking to mrs Dutta's friends meanwhile Akshat has ended his meeting and was free as Dutta was busy in some another guest.
He looked towards Guddan she was still busy in some ladies Akshat smiled looking at her  while she was completely unaware that he was staring him.

Akshat's expression changed by listening words of 2 men around age of 35
1man-Hey! just look at her  the girl in grey saree Isn't she hot?
for the first time Akshat scanned her from head to toe and noticed he actually was right but he didn't like as someone else was eyeing her.
Man2- Bro she seems to be married.
man1- So what but look at the way she is beautiful,sexy.the way she is holding the glass I wish I would have been the glass.
Akshat clutched his fist in anger.
man2- you are right bro and this pink colour blouse indded makes her look more hot.
Akshat was about to punch both of them Meanwhile his investors came and he got busy as they urgently wants to talk with him.

When he got free he searched for both of them but couldn't find Meanwhile guddan got free and came to him and asked "Chale".
As the party was at it's end they both took leave of Mr and Mrs Dutta and he drived Guddan off to home.

In the room when Guddan was removing off her jwellery she said "Aaj actually party main majaa aaya hai na".While thinking about those 2 person's words Akshat nodded"Hmm".
As she went to change he made a call and gave some instructions.

She went to balcony and slept reminding their dance in the party.he too got asleep.

The next morning when Guddan came from bathroom drying and waving her hair her eyes widened as her uncle was hugging a girl in mini skirt and he asked thank you even she thanked and went off from their.
When Akshat turned he found Guddan was staring at him
Akshat-Guddan Why are you staring at me?
Guddan-Why?Are u scared.
Akshat with irritated expression No
Guddan-Ohh you want that girl to stare at you it's ok uncle it's natural to be attracted
Fumbling I don't have any problem whlie saying this she felt so heavy as like she was holding tonnes of load on her chest.
Akshat-Apni bakwaas bandh karo and go get ready.

As she opened her wardrobe she received a shock.
Guddan-What's this?
Akshat- you're clothes.
Guddan-it's notmine.
Akshat- guddan,I don't wear all this ladies stuff so offcourse it's yours.
Guddan-But this isn't mine.

Akshat-Guddan I changed your entire wardrobe.
guddan-Why?
Akshat passing his usual careless and akdu expression to guddan didn't utter a word as he doesn't feel the need to explain her.
Guddan-and where are my old clothes
Akshat-I already donated it to charity.
guddan-I won't wear these clothes they aren't of my choice,my pallet look how dull their colour is.
Akshat-It's of no use guddan,it's my final decision and you have to follow it..saying this he left the room as he has to reach office.
Guddan- No,Never tapping her foot on ground she was in full mood of protest but akshat went without even listening her.

So ab tamatar chappal mar sakte ho!
As this title doesn't suits a lot I would like if other members suggest an opt title for it.
and@ Raglak Akshan as I promised I wrote an Os but if you didn't like it it's ok as soon I am going to post an Ts but you will have to convey me which story you are accepting as your compensation gift.You can convey me after reading both stories.
And @khushaberry,Kavya,secretfollower sorry if I missed someone who always let me know for my each part of story.It's compulsory for you to let me know
yeh kitna ghatiyaa tha baakiyoon ke liye optional hai but you guys would have to tell me and suggest a suitable title for it.

Thanks for bearing... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gayatri9

Well before you all throw tamatar or chappals on me let me clear as I actually want to write in one of story but as now I am unable to find an opt place for it and hence I decided to make it as an OS and maybe you all will find it little boring or not opt to title so you all can suggest title for this after the story.

JUST FOR ME

It's been 2 months of Guddan and Akshat's wedding.Their equation has slightly changed but both are unaware of it still.

On the Dining table-
Everyone was having their breakfast Guddan as an ideal DIL served food to everyone and sit for breakfast along with them.
Dadi-Lalla yaad hai na aaj tujhe Guddan ko Dutta ki party main leke jaana hai.{Sorry but Dutta will be positive as for this OS}
Akshat-Offcourse Maa, Though  I don't want to but still I have to go there.
Dadi-Offcourse lalla as Mr Dutta isn't just our business associates but they are also our far relatives and they are throwing party on account of your marriage so you and Guddan has to go in party.
Akshat while sipping his cup of expresso,I will be back at 6 sharp so be ready as we can't be late in party.
Guddan nodded in positive manner helplessly as nowadays she doesn't like parties.

In the evening Guddan was getting ready for party while getting ready she was thinking ab aaj ki sham aur bore jaayegi. It would have been better if I would have stayed at home and watched that Saas bahu serial as I would have nothing to do in party than to just fake a smile.
Uncle get's busy in his business circle and just talks about money which is indded boring and that aunties they either gossip about X and Ys children or brands.

Meanwhile AJ arrived in room.
AJ- Why aren't you still ready?
Guddan- I am almost ready,just 5 mins I will be ready till you get fresh and Akshat went to get freshed.
When he came in room his heart stuck at Guddan's back for few seconds.She was indeed looking hot in grey net shiffon sareee along hot pink slewless and backless blouse.Her hair tied in a bun with help of hair stick.
Akshat while taking a deep breath -But you don't like all this na then
Guddan- Yes I actually don't like it but that aunties they always taunts me and as the party is for us I don't want Mrs Dutta to get embarrassed because of me So
Akshat-Ok let's go if you are ready. It's already time of party,she took her golden worked clutch  and they both went to party in car.

As they both reached the venue Akshat asked Guddan to wait till.he parks the car.
Guddan was waitingfor him in parking slot Akshat arrived in few minutes next to her and asked "Chale"
Ok Guddan nodded and while walking Akshat removed her hairstick and throwed it far Guddan holding her hairs.
Guddan-Yeh kya kiya Uncle aapne,AApko pata hain kitni mehnat se baandhe the humne? making a sad complaining face.
Akshat-It wasn't suiting you Guddan now you look more apt for party giving a calm expression.

While walking Akshat in Mind I actually don't know why I did this I just know that I won't want that anyone looks at you the way and your back...
before he thinks further he was disturbed by Mr and Mrs Dutta's welcome voice they welcomed both of them with great warmth and love.

They took both of them in party after introducing Akshan to guests the DJ announced as he was told to that today's chiefguest coupe will hit the dancefloor. So comeon Mr and Mrs Jindal take your positions on stage.
They both refused to dance but it was of no use as Mr Dutta pushed Akshat  from one side and Mrs Dutta pushed guddan from other side.Her force applied to Guddan was littlemore as she collided with Akshat and hehold her from waist while she holded him from his shoulders.

and background music starts

Marhami sa chaand hai tu 
Diljala sa main andhera

and both starts to dance unwillingly but after sometime they both got lost in each other and danced

Ek dooje ke liye hain
neend meri khwaab tera

Tu ghata hain phuaar ki 
Main ghadi intezaar ki 
Apna mlna likha issi baras hai na

Tere naam ki koi sadak hai na
Jo mere dil ko dil banati hai tere naam ki koi dhadak hai na

As guddan noticed she was flowing in emotions she turned the other way and started to live while Akshat holded her wrist and both waved their hands.

Koi Bandhani joda odh ke
Baabul ki gali aaun chhod ke 
Tere h liye laaungi piya
Solah saal ke saawan jod ke
Pyar se thamna,dor bareek hai
Saat janmon ki yeh pehli tareekh hai

As they both were dancing allof the guests were praising them.Mrand Mrs Dutta looked at each other and smiled.
mr Dutta- This is the beauty of true love."Na janmon ki seema na umar ka bandhan"
Mrs utta- true 

Dor ka ek main sira 
Aur tera hai doosra
Jud sake beech mein kayi tadap hai na

tere naam ki koi sadak hai na 
Jo mere dil ko dil banaati hai
tere naam ki koi dhadak hai na

Both were brought back to senses by the sound of applause.
Guddan shied and Akshat too was smiling but gave expressions as like he was embaraced.

After some time as Akshat and mr Dutta got busy in their investors talking about further project mrs Dutta excused Guddan and was introducing to her friends.Guddan took a glass of soft drink and was talking to mrs Dutta's friends meanwhile Akshat has ended his meeting and was free as Dutta was busy in some another guest.
He looked towards Guddan she was still busy in some ladies Akshat smiled looking at her  while she was completely unaware that he was staring him.

Akshat's expression changed by listening words of 2 men around age of 35
1man-Hey! just look at her  the girl in grey saree Isn't she hot?
for the first time Akshat scanned her from head to toe and noticed he actually was right but he didn't like as someone else was eyeing her.
Man2- Bro she seems to be married.
man1- So what but look at the way she is beautiful,sexy.the way she is holding the glass I wish I would have been the glass.
Akshat clutched his fist in anger.
man2- you are right bro and this pink colour blouse indded makes her look more hot.
Akshat was about to punch both of them Meanwhile his investors came and he got busy as they urgently wants to talk with him.

When he got free he searched for both of them but couldn't find Meanwhile guddan got free and came to him and asked "Chale".
As the party was at it's end they both took leave of Mr and Mrs Dutta and he drived Guddan off to home.

In the room when Guddan was removing off her jwellery she said "Aaj actually party main majaa aaya hai na".While thinking about those 2 person's words Akshat nodded"Hmm".
As she went to change he made a call and gave some instructions.

She went to balcony and slept reminding their dance in the party.he too got asleep.

The next morning when Guddan came from bathroom drying and waving her hair her eyes widened as her uncle was hugging a girl in mini skirt and he asked thank you even she thanked and went off from their.
When Akshat turned he found Guddan was staring at him
Akshat-Guddan Why are you staring at me?
Guddan-Why?Are u scared.
Akshat with irritated expression No
Guddan-Ohh you want that girl to stare at you it's ok uncle it's natural to be attracted
Fumbling I don't have any problem whlie saying this she felt so heavy as like she was holding tonnes of load on her chest.
Akshat-Apni bakwaas bandh karo and go get ready.

As she opened her wardrobe she received a shock.
Guddan-What's this?
Akshat- you're clothes.
Guddan-it's notmine.
Akshat- guddan,I don't wear all this ladies stuff so offcourse it's yours.
Guddan-But this isn't mine.

Akshat-Guddan I changed your entire wardrobe.
guddan-Why?
Akshat passing his usual careless and akdu expression to guddan didn't utter a word as he doesn't feel the need to explain her.
Guddan-and where are my old clothes
Akshat-I already donated it to charity.
guddan-I won't wear these clothes they aren't of my choice,my pallet look how dull their colour is.
Akshat-It's of no use guddan,it's my final decision and you have to follow it..saying this he left the room as he has to reach office.
Guddan- No,Never tapping her foot on ground she was in full mood of protest but akshat went without even listening her.

So ab tamatar chappal mar sakte ho!
As this title doesn't suits a lot I would like if other members suggest an opt title for it.
and@ Raglak Akshan as I promised I wrote an Os but if you didn't like it it's ok as soon I am going to post an Ts but you will have to convey me which story you are accepting as your compensation gift.You can convey me after reading both stories.
And @khushaberry,Kavya,secretfollower sorry if I missed someone who always let me know for my each part of story.It's compulsory for you to let me know
yeh kitna ghatiyaa tha baakiyoon ke liye optional hai but you guys would have to tell me and suggest a suitable title for it.

Thanks for bearing... 

Oye Chup Kar! Tune Bola bhi kse Ki Tamatar Aur Chappal milenge ispe 😡
KITNA ACCHA LIKHA HAI YAAR😳👏

Thanks For Fulfilling My Wish Of JEALOUS AKSHAT😳😉
I Enjoyed Way Too Much👏

Aur Likhte Ja 😉😛😆

(P.s.@italic   Gayatri I didn't understand this thing u said about story choice😭😆 So Phir Se Samjhao😃)

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
😉enjoyed every inch of the story.
Aj checking out Guddan and jealous hokar wardrobe se pink kapde hi hatwa dena was damn cute😆
Secretfollower thumbnail
Too much possessiveness from aj side😛
But buddha bahut akdhu hai accept nahi karega thats why he changed guddan wardrobe but will not accept that he is in love.
Enjoyed it...loved it 
Gayatri9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raglak_akshan

Oye Chup Kar! Tune Bola bhi kse Ki Tamatar Aur Chappal milenge ispe 😡
KITNA ACCHA LIKHA HAI YAAR😳👏

Thanks For Fulfilling My Wish Of JEALOUS AKSHAT😳😉
I Enjoyed Way Too Much👏

Aur Likhte Ja 😉😛😆

(P.s.@italic   Gayatri I didn't understand this thing u said about story choice😭😆 So Phir Se Samjhao😃)

Are maine bola nahi type kiya ki mujhe tamatar aur chappal milenge 
Aww how sweet you are na itna achha laga kya?

Well I am glad that I was able to fulfill atleast your wish
and hum toh likhenge jabtak koi tang aakar rukne ke liye nahi bolega
kyunki iss forum ke log na toh kehte hai likho I mean comments nahi dete and I can see my stories in most popular topics toh samajh main hi nahi aata ki koi padh bhi raha hai yaa nahi.Khair as u told I won't go again in that direction as I am pissed off about it.
ans@ italic if U remember u asked me to post those 4 5 stories but as I couldn't update thepart that day I promised to write an Os especially for u .as a compensation
And I thought this part wasn't worthy hence I told you to choose as I will be posting an TS soon so I told to choose 1 for you well you can keep both but still I thought in this way u will convey ur feelings about story.
I hope you will like the TS too
Waise thanks I am actually happy that you iked it.It's actually so sweet of you as no of comments are telling me how it was but still Thanks and keep showering your priceless feedback
Edited by Gayatri9 - 5 years ago
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gayatri9

Are maine bola nahi type kiya ki mujhe tamatar aur chappal milenge 

Aww how sweet you are na itna achha laga kya?

Well I am glad that I was able to fulfill atleast your wish
and hum toh likhenge jabtak koi tang aakar rukne ke liye nahi bolega
kyunki iss forum ke log na toh kehte hai likho I mean comments nahi dete and I can see my stories in most popular topics toh samajh main hi nahi aata ki koi padh bhi raha hai yaa nahi.Khair as u told I won't go again in that direction as I am pissed off about it.
ans@ italic if U remember u asked me to post those 4 5 stories but as I couldn't update thepart that day I promised to write an Os especially for u .as a compensation
And I thought this part wasn't worthy hence I told you to choose as I will be posting an TS soon so I told to choose 1 for you well you can keep both but still I thought in this way u will convey ur feelings about story.
I hope you will like the TS too

I agree... so many views and few comments are seen 

Nevermind, U wrote it really well 👏

And please post all 5 stories and that TS alongwith ur FF😳
Mai to khushi se pagal ho jaungi😆
Gayatri9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nish_vir

😉enjoyed every inch of the story.

Aj checking out Guddan and jealous hokar wardrobe se pink kapde hi hatwa dena was damn cute😆

yippee do u even know the value of this comment afterreading your stories I thought impressing you is such a huge task and u enjoyed the story means a lot.
and uncle nesirf pink clothes hi nahi saari wardrobechange karwaa di guddu ki and he gave only pale and dull colours to our guddu bechari ro rahi thi aur hum sab ko yeh cute lag raha hai😉😉 keep giving your priceless feedback 
Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail
Gayatri ab agar ek Baar or Bola na ki yeh itna achcha likhna tumse Nahi ho pa Raha to Soch Lena ki ham kya karenge 😡
Itni zor se kahenge tumse ho payega ki airport se lekar sanchar Nagar tak awaaaz ayegi 😆😆😆

Or haaye wo bun kholna tum log to wardrobe k chakkar me bhool hi Gaye ki Apne hatho se huzoor ne wo stick nikalkar Baal khol site taki koi uski back ko ahmmm ahmmm tareeka se na Dekh paye😳

Love this yrrr
Or oye Gayatri update Ur FF sooon yrrr pls

Tab tk k liye👏👏
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
😆 omg this is damn funny and awesome 
I really loved it
Yaar yeah AJ jealous hokar poora wardrobe badal Diya 
I really enjoyed their cute nok jhok at end
When are u gonna update love in college
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nice OS jealous aku is too cute to handle😳
And who told you your writing is bad tell me tell me they going to get a punch from me😡 

It was seriously awesome... I like to read your stuffs but alas! My time is limited😵

Do continue with your stories... I also want to write a story on them everything is ready in my mind...but alas!! No time to write😒