Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PALAK17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Wow amazing updateπŸ‘..so cute... Waiting for the next update.
Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This update brought such a big smile on my face 
I can't tell you .. It was such a soothing one ..great way to end my day .. With a smile 
I don't know from where should I start ..
I'm loving this bholi bhali naina .. She is too cute 
" ye mere lie.." Aur kiske lie honge madam !! 
Poor Sameer " thanx romantic mood spoil karne me lie ..." Lol  .. Well with his innocent naina he would have very patient .. The care ride very cute 
The tailer thing brought back so many memories related to your story .. Chalo this time things were not bad for Sameer .. Forgot to mention my favorite part from the update " mujhe khushi hai is baat ki " I could so imagine it 
Possessive Sameer is always a treat to watch specially in your story .. 
Well the shopping excitement in Sameer is at another level poor naina wondering will alwyas it will be this tiring lol
Sameer toh sachme bholuram nikla !! Itna accha mouka mila tha .. Loved nanaji's comment though !! 
I'm loving how despite of them already fallen in love with each other .. The story still had taste of an " arranged marriage " the fear , hesitance ..
This makes it more relatable and enjoyable 
Nainaji and naina scene was very heart touching ..
Another reason why this story is very soothing is you are making us witness nanaji being with Sameer and blessing him and naina .. Which we all wanted 
Loved the kiss talk .. So Mr Maheshwari was surprised when his would be didn't got offended rather very sweetly said " ye sab toh shadi ke baad " another favorite moment from the update .. And then the " how dare you praise some aire faire hero in front of me .." This cracked me up 
Well if he will get to spend alone time with his girl he will wholeheartedly spread full katora daal on his shirt 
Loved the room scene specially Sameer's dialogue about " main tumse ladunga , bewkoofiyan ..." This has my heart and then the hug and for head kiss ..
Loved it 

I missed you soo much and missing commenting on master work of yours ..
I'm so happy that you did recognized me .. 
Egarly waiting for you PM and next update 

You very own 
Love 
Laalchi reader 
Rohitsad thumbnail
Thanks for such a lovely update.
You gave such aromantic update .you explained well the moments between them.and explained why he is so excited for shopping bcz he is doing this for someone who is really his
Komal_kheria thumbnail
Lovely update dear...
This version of your samaina is sooo cute... And nanu...I always missed him alot ... Always wonder ki wo hote to kya life Hoti samaina ki... And your this story fulfilled all the questions...  

Already waiting for the next one... Please update soon...l
Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Haayee apki story padhke toh mera man kar raha hai shadi karne ki πŸ˜† Nanu love u so much! His teasing was so funny. Loving the bond samaina r developing. Every meeting r so precious! Finally sameer & naina found their home!
anjalijain0804 thumbnail
Wow love nanu koi moment nhi chodte sameer ko tease karne ka nd love nanu nd nania talks love the way write
Plz update next part soon
dhk2311 thumbnail
Worth waiting... Amazing, awesome, mind blowing and what not. πŸ‘
What a cupid Nanu... Loved the grandfather and son bounding. Nanu and Preeti made perfect plan for lovebirds But duffer smaeer didn't use the opportunity. Idiot. 

Yaar ye story  A&F FF ki kami PURA kar Rahi hai par over the edge ka kya kare. Please please please continue your A&F and over the edge and let me know if possible to read somewhere else..

Love DK.
Iamvid thumbnail
Worth the wait. Awesome update. thank you.
Dharapriya thumbnail
Superb update. The way they converse was superb. They r just love. Now will be eagerly waiting for the next update. Worth waiting. Please update next part soon.
Fatistic thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSK04

Lol Jess...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I see you have your speech back...

Not a tad bit sorry. πŸ˜›