Back with a bang my friend
farhana04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: MagicalMadness

Great start

Back with a bang my friend

look who is here, my mad friend.
while i was taking rest after my surgery this concept came up into my mind. i have already prepared the whole story. I just need to put it with details.
Glad you liked the concept. 
Thank youuu
A big hug 
farhana04 thumbnail

Part 3

Singh Empire

Maya's family already came to Singh Empire as both families decided to do the engagement ceremony at Singh Empire tomorrow. Both families were very happy with this engagement. Since their marriage had been fixed Maya and Ragahv didn't have any conversations. Maya wanted to talk to Ragahv before the engagement. Ragahv was busy for the day with court matter that's why Maya didn't want to bother him. At night after the court matter when Ragahv was taking rest in his room Maya came to talk to him. Taking Maya along with him Ragahv came to the roof. While walking side by side Maya said, "we are getting married but we never had any conversation. "Hm, Ragahv replied softly.

Maya: since our marriage has been fixed I tried to talk to you several times. Didn't you?

When Ragahv didn't say anything Maya said, "I can understand. You are very busy.

Maya: I am very excited about this marriage.

After a little pause she continued, "You know what six months ago you came to our state to visit an art exhibition. I was there. Since then I fell in love with you. You are a man with all the qualities that every woman dreamed about. I still can not believe that I am going to marry a person I have been dreaming for a long time. Ragahv was just listening to her without uttering a word. Somehow he felt bad for her as he wouldn't be able to love her as much as she loved him.

The next morning

Ragahv woke up early. Taking Vikram's sword along with him he went to the place he practiced every day. On the other hand Maya went to Raghav's room to see him once before the engagement. When she didn't find him at the palace she came out. After searching him up for 15 minutes finally she found him practicing shirtless near a river. Ragahv was busy practicing while Maya was admiring shirtless Ragahv. Few minutes later when he turned his eyes fell on Maya. Taking the shirt laying on the floor he wore it. "When did you come? Raghav asked while buttoning his shirt.

Maya: few minutes ago. Sorry to bother you

Rag: it's ok. I was about to finish it

Maya: our engagement is in 3 hours.

Rag: hm

Maya: I thought to see you and came

While walking side by side Maya's hand touched his accidentally. Ragahv moved his hand away and it was not unnoticed by Maya. She looked at Ragahv. At Ragahv's age especially a king had relationship with so many women. But Raghav was different than others, and this thought made Maya feel even more proud. She smiled. "You go and get ready. I will be there, hearing Ragahv Maya said, "Hm. See you there.

1 PM

Raghav and Maya exchanged their rings infront of the world. The kings of four states and all the respected people were witnessing them. They blessed the most beautiful princess and the most handsome king Raghav. Once the engagement is done Raghav was not seen anywhere. Wearing a simple clothe Ragahv came out of the palace. Somehow he was feeling suffocated.

It was 4 PM when Ragahv reached a new place. He bought some snacks from a local shop and ate them. Then he thought to walk. While walking he felt that two people recognized him.  He heard one of them saying, "I am sure he is the king of East state. "Then what is he doing here along with different attire? Let's follow him, Ragahv heard the other person saying. Its been 30 minutes wherever Ragahv would go those people would follow him behind. I have to get rid of them, Ragahv thought. He looked around. Noticing a clothing store Ragahv rushed into it and hid himself behind a pile of clothes. Few seconds later he heard one of the people saying, "Miss, have you seen a tall and good looking person around?

"Oh no. They are here too. I am sure I will get caught now, Ragahv whispered while hiding himself. While rushing into the store he noticed a young woman in the store. After thinking something a smile appeared on his face. "That woman was working facing her back. It means she didn't see me, he whispered.

"No, I didn't, Ragahv heard the woman saying. Ragahv was relieved. Few seconds later, "You can come out. They left, Raghav heard the woman saying. She knew it? He said in his mind. Then he came out of the pile. He looked at the woman who made herself busy with her work again facing her back. Ragahv was standing little far from the woman. "Thank you, Ragahv said. "Hmhm, the woman replied back softly without looking at Ragahv. He came out of the store. Before he changed his direction he turned back to see the woman. She was still facing her back. He smiled.

6 PM

Ragahv took a train. When all the passengers got into the train he walked to the door and leaned on it. There was an old lady standing beside Ragahv. "Kalpana, hearing the name Kalpana' Ragahv looked at the lady. He saw a 5 years old girl running toward the old lady. "Grandmother, did you call me?

Old lady: yes. I want you to see the beautiful view.

Hearing both Gmother and little Kalpana Ragahv smiled and gave them some space. Few seconds later he heard the little Kalpana saying, "Gmother, I think someone is trying hard to catch the train. "Really, saying so Gmother looked outside.

Gmother: poor girl. The train already started.

Ragahv looked outside. He noticed the same young woman in the store running to catch the train. He could see her back. Holding the door handle with one hand he swung himself out and reached to grasp the young woman's hand. Within a second the woman found herself into the train. Placing her hand on her chest she was breathing heavy. Ragahv couldn't see her face as she was standing facing her back. "Young lady, the old woman said and continued, "don't you think you should thank this young man who saved your time. If he would not help you getting into the train you would have to wait for another three hours to get the next train. The young woman smiled and turned back to face Ragahv who was just looking at her. "Thank you, she said with a smile. Ragahv nodded his head with a smile. Then she walked to the compartment.

10 PM

After enjoying the beautiful view of the city Raghav thought to rent a house and take rest. He looked around. A middle age man was passing by. "Are you looking for something? hearing a man Raghav turned to face him.

Man: are you looking for something?

Rag: yes. I am new here. Is here any house to rent around?

Man: no. you have to go to some xyz place taking train

Rag: ok, thank you

As Raghav turned to leave the man stopped him saying, "It is already 10 PM. You won't get any train.

Rag: when is the next train?

Man: tomorrow morning

After thinking something the man said, "If you don't mind can you stay in my place?

Rag: you don't even know me. How ...

The man stopped him saying, "you seem very gentleman. I won't have any problem to take you with me.

Rag: how about your family?

Man: My daughter and I in my family. My daughter is very kind. I am sure she won't have any problem as well.

After walking 5 minutes they came to the man's house.

Man: my daughter is not at home. She went to see her friend as her friend is sick.

After thinking something the man said, "You must be hungry right?

Rag: no I am fine. Please don't bother yourself.

Man: please don't be so formal. You are my guest.

Then he went to the kitchen. After few minutes he came back.

Man: my daughter is busy taking care of her friend that's why she didn't get chance to make anything. We need to wait until she comes back.

Rag: it's ok.

Man: by the way, where are you from?

Rag: I am from East state.

Man: so you came to see this city

Rag: yes. This city is very beautiful.

Man: my daughter is also likes this city. I wanted to move to a different city where I work but my daughter doesn't want to move. So I visit here every other week for 3 days.

Rag: I see

In the mean time his daughter came back. "Father, you came back? hearing his daughter the man said, "Yes I came back. then he came out to meet his daughter. Ragahv heard father and daughter's conversations staying in the room, "How is your friend? "She is better now. "How is your day? "Very tiring day. "Oh, I forgot to tell you. We have a guest. Can you make something special for him to eat? "I will father. Then the man went to the washroom for freshening up.

Ragahv came out to take fresh air. Few minutes later he walked to his room passing the kitchen. He stopped as he felt he noticed something. He came few steps back. He looked at the kitchen through the kitchen window and saw the young woman he met twice. So she is his daughter, he said in his mind. Few seconds later Ragahv heard the man calling his daughter by her name, "Kalpana. For a moment Ragahv was lost. Few seconds later he came to his sense hearing the man, "Come lets eat.

She must be at her age now, Ragahv thought. Ragahv was busy with his thought while Kalpana with serving food. "So you knew each other right? the man said. "Hm, Kalpana replied softly.

1 AM

The sleep was far away from Raghav's eyes. I have to go back to the palace as early as possible; with this thought he closed his eyes. Few minutes later as he fell asleep he heard Kalpana laughing. "Kalpana. He woke up with a jolt. The same dream, he thought. Few seconds later he heard someone laughing. He stood up and walked to the door. Opening the door he came outside. Then he walked to the room the sound was coming from. It was Kalpana who was laughing and singing while sewing a cloth. His hand automatically went up to knock on the door. Before he could knock, why I am knocking on her door, he said in his mind, she is not my Kalpana. There are lots of people with the same name in this world. Then he left from there.

The next morning

Ragahv came to the river side to do some practice with empty handed. Though he was practicing but Kalpana was in his thought, should I ask her. What if she thinks I am just following her with bad intention? She helped me and her father gave me shelter. I can't make them upset. Punching on a big tree near the river he whispered, "Why her name has to be Kalpana'? There was one person who was watching him standing little far from him. "Seems like you know martial art very well, hearing Kalpana Ragahv turned to face her. He walked toward her. While walking side by side he replied softly, "not that well.

Kal: did you sleep well?

Rag: to be honest no

KAl: I can understand. It is not that easy to sleep in a new place.

How I could tell you that I couldn't sleep because of my confused mind, he said in his mind.

Kal: did you say anything?

Rag: no

After remembering something he said, "Thank you for yesterday.

Kal: I also should thank you for yesterday

Rag: can I ask you something?

Kal: sure

Rag: why did you lie to those people when you saw me hiding into your store?

Kal: I thought you must have some reason

Rag: you didn't even ask me the reason

In the mean time Kalpana's father came in. "This is how my daughter is, her father said and continued, "let me tell you a secret about her. She is the person who helps people without knowing any reason and never asks for any favor in return and she keeps it a secret. Ragahv looked at her. For a moment he was lost. He went 13 years back. He thought about that 8 years old girl who helped him 13 years ago. "I never got to know about you both if you wouldn't tell me, hearing her daughter Raghav came to his sense and looked at him. "you guys have your breakfast, kalpanas father said and added, "let me go and get ready for work. then he left from there leaving Ragahv and Kalpana alone.

While walking Raghav didnt notice a muddy paddle and he stepped on it. Hearing a bid sound Kalpana looked back. Seeing Raghav in the paddle covering with mud Kalpana somehow controlled herself form laughing. She walked toward him. She bent down. Extending her hand toward Raghav she said, "Hold my hand. He held her hand. Muds were too slippery. He was about to stand up but fell taking Kalpana along with him. Kalpana looked at Raghav who was already looking at her. She could see guilt in those eyes. Now Kalpana couldn't stop herself from laughing. Few seconds later Ragahv started laughing. Kalpana was on top of him. When she realized their position she got up immediately.

They helped each other to get out of the muddy puddle. "How did this happen? hearing her father both looked at him.

Kal: we fell into the muddy puddle.

Raghav noticed her still shying

Father: Kalpana give him one of my cloths.

After taking shower Raghav came out of the washroom. On the other hand while washing Ragahv's cloths Kalpana found a coin into Ragahv's pocket. After taking shower she directly came to Ragahv. Showing the coin she said, "I found it into your pocket. her father noticed something on the coin. "let me see, saying so he took the coin in his hand.

Father: only the royal family of East state use this coin. How did you get it?

"I work for the king of East state as a guard, he lied and added, "I did a big favor for the king once that's why he gave me this coin as a gift. I always keep it with me as a blessing.

Father: I see. Seems like we are in the position. Both are working as guard?

Raghav smiled.

Father: my name is Vittal. What is your name?

After thinking something Ragahv replied, "Rajesh.

Vittal: you are lucky that you got a chance to work for this king. I heard that he is very kind.

Ragahv didn't say anything but just smiled.

Vittal: his father and his Gfather were also very kind. I didn't get to see them physically but only their pictures on coins. How about the king you are working for? He never had his picture on the coin.

Ragahv didn't want to take his freedom away that's why he refused to had his picture on the coin.

Sings Empire

Seeing Ragahv in the palace Sammy threw hundreds of question.

Rag: I know you are upset. I shouldn't have left leaving the function like this.

Sammy: you should have at least thought about your would be in law's family. They were waiting for you until evening. Then they left.

"Is Raghav came back? hearing Gfather, Sammy said, "Now how you are going to answer Gfather?

Gfather: Ragahv where have you been? I didn't expect it from you

Rag: sorry gfather.

Gfather: tell me one thing. Aren't you happy with this marriage?

Ragahv looked at Gfather. Seeing Gfather happy Ragahv could not dare to snatch his happiness. "I am gfather, he replied softly. Gfather smiled and said, "Thanks god! Now can you do me a favor? Ragahv nodded his head.

Gfather: Maya looked very upset. I want you to call her and talk to her.

After freshening up Ragahv went to the court. He was working there until evening. When he came back to his room he thought to call Maya. First he apologized to Maya for not staying until the function ended.

Maya: we are getting married in a month. After marriage I want you to share everything with me. I promise I will support you in every possible way.

Rag: thank you

Maya: by the way I am your fianc now. I have right on you.

After a little pause she said, "I would like to go on a date with you. Ragahv didn't say anything.

Maya: don't you think a man should not waste this big chance to apologize to his lady love for his mistake?

On the roof

Sammy: Maya would like to go on a date with you?

Sammy: what did you say?

Leaning on the balcony, "I said ok, Ragahv replied annoyingly.

Sammy: wow! Arrange a beautiful venue in a romantic place

Seeing Ragahv looking at him Sammy said, "I know you are not going to do anything like this. It is I who have to arrange all these. After a little pause Sammy continued, "The place will be decorated with candle and flower. In the middle there will be a table where you both will do candle light dinner. After the dinner you will dance with a romantic song. Along with the dance you both will come close to each other. Hearing him Ragahv was about to leave but Sammy stopped him holding his hand.

Sammy: I am not done yet. I didn't tell you the main part of the date.

After a little pause he said, "Kiss. Looking at Sammy Raghav said, "Are you done? releasing his hand from Sammy's he walked to the gate. He heard Sammy saying loudly, "Don't forget to kiss her.

Raghav's room

In the midnight

In the middle of his sleep Ragahv heard Kalpana laughing. He woke up. It was not that 8 years old Kalpana but 20 years old young woman he met earlier. He was not only confused but shocked.

Few days later

Court room

While Ragahv was dealing with a case Sammy came and reminded him about the date with Maya.

Sammy: don't tell me that you already forgot

Rag: I didn't

Raghav lied. Ragahv neither wanted to remember it nor did he have any interest to go with Maya.

Sammy: I have arranged everything already. I want you to be there before Maya and surprise her.

Ragahv didn't have any option besides going there.

Edited by farhana04 - 5 years ago
farhana04 thumbnail

Part 4

Raghav reached the place on time. After waiting for few minutes Maya reached there.

Maya: you are looking very handsome as always

Rag: thank you

When she didn't hear any complement from him Maya asked, "How am I looking? he looked at her and said, "Good.

Maya: only good

Rag: please pardon me. Actually I never got to learn how to give any complement to any woman.

Maya: no problem.  

After marriage I will teach you everything, she said in her mind.

Ragahv and Maya walked to the venue. Seeing the decoration Maya was surprised. She was very happy with this thought that Ragahv did this for her. Raghav pulled a chair for Maya and he came to sit to the opposite side. After waiting for few minutes when no one came to serve food for them Ragahv thought Sammy didn't leave any option to make this place privacy. Then he served food for Maya and for himself. There was a soft romantic song playing in the background. After having dinner Maya insisted Raghav to dance with her. Ragahv held her hand and brought her in the middle of the floor. Placing her hand on his shoulder he put his hand on her waist. Then they started swaying along with the music. While dancing he tried to make distance in between them. And it was not unnoticed by Maya. Few minutes later Ragahv thought to go back to the palace.

Rag: can we go back?

Maya: do you really need to go? I meant to say if you are not that busy can we stay here for a while?

Rag: I had some important matter need to be solved. I promised you that's why I came here.

Though Sammy was there to handle those issues but somehow he didn't want to stay there anymore. On the other hand Maya wanted him to give her company while going to her home.

Maya: ok

Then both Ragahv and Maya came out of the venue. "Do you mind if I come with you to your place? Maya offered him. Seeing him hesitating Maya said, "It is already late. It will take few hours to go back to West state. I will go back in the morning.

Rag: ok

Then they got into the car.

On the way in the car they noticed some people gathered near a lack. Ragahv asked the driver, "What happened?

Driver: I don't know your majesty

Rag: can you stop the car and check?

Then the driver came out of the car. After waiting for few seconds when driver didn't come back Ragahv came out of the car. Maya followed him behind. Ragahv saw the driver coming toward him.

Rag: what happened?

Driver: someone fell into the water.

A middle age woman came toward him and begged, "Please save her life. If she wouldn't come to save my daughter's life she would be alive now. This water is not good for health that's why no one is ready to take this risk. Please do something. Noticing Ragahv taking off his shoes, Maya asked, "What are you going to do? Are you going to save the woman? Didn't you hear the water..., before she could complete her sentence Ragahv jumped into the water. Ragahv looked around under the water. He didn't see anyone. Then he came out. Taking a deep breath he went all the way down. He noticed the woman's leg stuck with a big stone. As he came near the woman he recognized her. He was shocked seeing Kalpana there.

Maya became panic not seeing Ragahv. Its already been 3 minutes but he didn't come out. She ordered the guard to jump into the water and bring Ragahv out. The guards were ready to jump in the mean time Ragahv came out lifting Kalpana in his arms. Seeing Ragahv Maya was relieved.

Maya: are you ok?

Without caring Maya Ragahv placed Kalpana on the ground. He held his finger infront of her nose. He didn't feel her breathing. Then he placed his both hands on her chest and pressed hard. After several attempts Kalpana started breathing. Finally Ragahv was relieved. Maya noticed it. Ragahv ordered one of the guards to bring the Royal doctor.

Ragahv and Maya were waiting outside while the doctor was giving Kalpana a treatment. Maya looked at Ragahv. She could see him tensed.

Maya: Ragahv, you don't seem well. Doctor is here. Why don't you go and ...

Before she could complete her sentence Ragahv said, "I am fine. I am just worried about her. That I can see, Maya said in her mind, how much you are worried about her. In the mean time the doctor came out. "How is she? Ragahv asked worried.

Doc: I gave her an injection. She will sleep for 6 hours. Once she wakes up she will be completely fine.

Ragahv was relieved. He thanked the doctor. Raghav already sent one of his guards to Kalpana's address.

Maya: so you know her

One hour later

Maya: she is doing fine now. Let's go back home

Rag: you go. I will stay here for a while.

Maya: you meant to say you will not go back until she wakes up.

Ragahv didn't say anything. He stood quiet. Maya looked at Raghav. Ragahv's concern toward Kalpana made Maya worried.

Maya: may I ask you a question?

Maya: How do you know her?

Rag: I went to an unknown city. Kalpana and her father helped me and gave me shelter for a night.

Maya: I see

After a little pause she continued, "For a moment I thought she is someone very special in your life. Your concern toward her made me think that you two have some connection. I meant to say heart to heart connection. Allowing her to continue Ragahv stood quiet.

Maya: But it is nothing like that. You are just returning their favor.   

Maya smiled and added, "Not bad. You came for a date with me and ended up saving kalpana's life. she looked at Ragahv and asked directly, "if you think this way. You started with me. I meant to say you got engaged to me. Later on will you end up with Kalpana? I meant to say will you marry her? Ragahv was just looking at her. He had no word to say. Maya started laughing loudly. "You took it seriously. I was just kidding. 

4 AM

It was raining hard.  Hearing the sound of thunderstorm Ragahv looked at outside. His condition was not as good as the weather. Maya's each and every word made him worried. He walked to the room where Kalpana was sleeping. She was sweating as her temperature came down. Ragahv noticed some drops on her forehead. He walked to the bed and sat on it beside her. He looked at the towel laying on the side table. Taking it in his hand he was about to wipe them off but stopped remembering Maya's words, "She is someone special in your life. You two have heart to heart connection, Ragahv took his hand away and then came out.

In the washroom

Turning on the tap Ragahv splashed some water on his face. Then he wiped it out with his hand. As he looked up his eyes fell on his reflection through the mirror. All of a sudden he noticed his reflection talking, "Are you confused? "For what? Ragahv replied softly.

Reflec: About Kalpana

Rag: I am just returning her favor. Nothing else.

Refl: if there is nothing then why so much concern toward her?

Rag: It is because I cannot see people in pain

Refl: you are lying.

Rag: you are trying to say that I fell in love with her?

Refl: I didn't say that.

Rag: then what?

Refl: unknowingly she already made a space into your heart. If you are agree or not. You are imagining your lost love into her. For a moment didn't you feel that you are going to lose her again seeing her in that state today? Kalpana is carrying not only her name but her soul too.

Rag: though I lost her but she was, she is and she will be always in my heart.

On the other hand Kalpana woke up. Maya went to her room to see her. "It was you who saved me and brought me here right? Kalpana said. Maya smiled and replied softly, "No, I didn't save you. There is someone else.

Kal: I should thank that person

Maya: wait let me bring him in.

Then Maya came out. She noticed that Ragahv was going out.

Maya: Ragahv, where are you going?

Rag: I am going home

Maya: Kalpana woke up. Don't you want to see her?

Ragahv didn't say anything.

Maya: it is raining. Go later

Rag: you come later. I am leaving

She was just watching him going toward the car without caring the rain. While walking toward the car Ragahv bumped with someone else. Ragahv looked back to see the person and said, "Sorry. The person was rushing that's why he neither looked back nor did he reply to his sorry.

Seeing Maya at the door the person said, "Hi, my name is Prem. I came here for Kalpana. "Please come, saying so Maya guided Prem to Kalpana's room. Seeing Kalpana sitting on the bed Prem walked toward her and sat on the bed. He caressed her cheek and asked worried, "Are you ok? Kalpana nodded her head with a smile.

Prem: I missed you a lot

Kal: I missed you too

Then both hugged each other. Maya felt something fishy in between them. She cleared her voice by coughing. Hearing her Kalpana and Prem broke the hug.

Maya: you two...

Kalpana smiled and replied softly, "He is my childhood friend and my fianc.

Maya: I see. So when you two are getting married.

Kal: 15th of next month.

Maya: congratulations.

Kal: thank you.

Then Prem thanked Maya for taking care of Kalpana. They also invited Maya to their wedding. 

Sings Empire

Ragahv was very tired. Taking his wet clothes off he put them into the laundry basket. Then he went to the bed to sleep. Though he was trying to sleep but his nonstop headache didn't let him. All of a sudden he heard someone knocking the door. "Come in, Ragahv said while his hand was on his forehead. A guard came in and said, "Your majesty, the laundry man is going out for few days that's why he came to pick up your clothes.

Rag: they are in the basket. Tell him to get them

Taking the clothes from the basket, the laundry man left form there.

Ragahv kept himself busy as much as he could. This is how one week passed. One evening Gfather came to the court to talk to Raghav.

Gfather: Raghav are you busy?

Rag: yes. Do you need anything?

Gfather: I need to talk to you. Nowadays I don't get to see you at all.

Rag: ok. Tell me.

Gfather: your and Maya's marriage is not that far. I want you to concentrate on that.

Rag: tell me what I need to do

Gfather: I want you to start shopping

Rag: why cant you take Sammy's help?

In the mean time Sammy came in. he heard Ragahv.

Sammy: it is you who is getting married. Shopping has to be according to your and Maya's choice.

Rag: I don't know her choice

Sammy: then call her and tell her to come and give you company. This is how you both will get to know each other's likings and dislikings.

Gfather: not a bad idea. let me go and call her

Then he left from there.

Sammy: see how smart I am? How I got to know what is going on in your mind

Rag: what?

Sammy: you wanted her to come and give you a company.

Rag: I never wanted that.

Sammy: don't act smart You two already spent the night together and now you are acting like you are shying to be with her. By the way how was it?

Rag: it is not what you are thinking

Sammy: then what? You didn't come home. Maya also didn't go home. You two were together that night

Rag: we two were together that night. there were also one more person along with us.

Sammy: really?

Sammy: so that person came in between you and Maya. it means nothing happened in between you and Maya.

After thinking something he asked, "Who is that person? "A girl, Ragahv replied softly.

Sammy: how old is she?

Rag: she is around 20.

Sammy: Is she beautiful?

Rag: Yah she is beautiful

Sammy: is she from East, West, North, South State...?

Rag: she is not from some Royal family like us. She is a very normal girl.

Seeing him showing so much interest Ragahv asked, "By the way, why do you need to know everything about her?

Sammy: I am still single. You snatched my girl away. Don't you think you should find someone for me?

Rag: take your girl back. I have no interest in her.

Sammy: forget about Maya. Tell me when you are going to introduce me with her?

Raghav didn't say anything and just came out of the court. Sammy followed him behind. "Don't follow me, Ragahv said while going to his room.

Sammy: I will until you agree.

After thinking something Sammy said, "I am going to marry someone from Royal family. I just wanted to have some fun with her. Raghav got angry.

Rag: she is not that type of girl ok?

Sammy could see rage into those eyes. He was surprised. Ragahv could not bear a single word against her. Hmmm interesting, Sammy thought. 

Sammy: why are you showing those eyes to me? I was just kidding

Rag: Sammy, not a single word ok?

Seems like he is very protective toward her, Sammy thought, he doesn't want anyone around her, in this case he is very possessive toward her. I must meet her.

Once Ragahv reached his room he was about to get into it but Sammy stopped him saying, "one last question. Ragahv looked back to face him. This time Sammy seemed very serious. "You just said that you have no interest in Maya. It means that girl is your interest. Isn't she? few seconds later Ragahv got into the room and closed the door in front of Sammy. "Ragahv is in love, Sammy whispered.  

In the mid night

In the middle of his night Raghav heard Kalpana screaming, please help me, as she was drowning into a big deep sea. "Kalpana, Raghav woke up with a jolt. He was breathing heavy. It was not that 8 years old Kalpana. Few minutes later he got up from the bed and went to the roof. Leaning back on the railing he closed his eyes. "Hope you are doing well, Ragahv whispered. After seven long days that was the first time he called her by her name. That was the first time he felt guilty for leaving her alone in that state. That was the first time he felt guilty for not arranging something for her to go home. He opened his eyes. While walking on the roof Raghav remembered his moments with Kalpana. He remembered his first meeting with her. Then how he helped her to get the train. When he remembered how they fell into the muddy puddle a smile appeared on his face. This is how Ragahv spent the night only remembering about Kalpana.

The next morning

Ragahv was getting ready for the court. In the meantime a guard came in and said, "Your majesty, the laundry man has brought your clothes.

Rag: put it in the closet

Guard: he would like to talk to you

Rag: send him in

Laundry man: Your majesty, please pardon me for being late. I took seven days leave instead of 4 days.

Rag: it's ok. There must be some family emergency.

The laundry man was about to leave but stopped remembering something. He put his hand into his pocket and brought out a hair pin. "Your Majesty, I found this hair pin while washing your clothes. It was stuck in your coat. hearing him Ragahv turned back to face him. Seeing Kalpana's hair pin Ragahv said, "How did it go there? I always put it in the drawer. Taking it in his hand he walked to the closet. He opened the drawer and put it. He was about to close the drawer but stopped as he felt he saw something. He looked back inside the drawer. There was another one. He immediately came out of the room and called the laundryman who was walking to the main gate. "You told me that the hair pin was stuck in my coat. Can you show me the coat? Ragahv said. Then the laundryman showed him the coat.

Raghav remembered that he wore that coat on the day he went out for a date with Maya. Then he tried to remember who else he met carefully. "After the dinner when Maya and I were coming back home I told the driver to stop the car seeing the crowded area, he said and continued, "then I came out of the car. When I heard someone fall into the lake I thought to help the person. I took off my shoes only. I was still wearing the coat when I jumped into the water. Then I started searching the person up. I found that it was Kalpana. I pulled her toward me and then lifted her into my arms I came out of the water. Then I got busy taking care of Kalpana. "I didn't meet anyone else after Kal..., Ragahv stopped. Looking at the hairpin Ragahv was holding, Ragahv said softly, "So it was you. he felt like to cry. "You were around me all this time but I couldn't recognize you, he added.

"Raghav you wanted to meet me? Sammy asked while getting into Raghav's room. Noticing Ragahv's attire, Sammy asked, "Ragahv where are you going?

Rag: Sammy, I want you to take care of the court today. I will be back at night

Sammy: Did you forget that some foreign delegates are coming today?

Rag: I didn't. Please take care of them on behalf of me.

Sammy: how about the decisions? You are the one who makes decision

Rag: then tell them to come tomorrow.

Sammy: they are leaving the country tomorrow. If you don't attend this meeting we will lose lot of money.

Noticing his sad expression Sammy asked, "by the way who are you going to meet? Ragahv didn't say anything.

Sammy: are you going to meet that girl?

Sammy loved to tease him.

Rag: stay outside and wait for me. Let me change my cloth

During the meeting Sammy noticed Ragahv getting lost sometimes. It was Sammy who made him remember that he was attending an important meeting. The meeting was held for 3 long hours. After the Meeting the foreign delegates did lunch in the palace. After the lunch they started discussing about their products, goods of their countries. And it was not related to something with their meeting. Raghav found it boring. He came outside. Few minutes later Sammy joined him. Sammy could see his mood was off. Ragahv you are already gone, Sammy thought, you fell in love with her madly and deeply.

Rag: are they still in there

Sammy: yes. Gfather is attending them.

All of a sudden Ragahv noticed something. "I have to go now, saying so Sammy turned to leave but Ragahv stopped him holding his hand. "What? Sammy asked. He noticed Ragahv's mood changed within a second. He didn't look sad anymore. Sammy looked to the front where Ragahv was looking at but he didn't see anything besides a bunch of guards. "Sammy, please do me a favor, Ragahv asked.

Sammy: what?

Ragahv pointed his finger toward a girl and said, "Please keep her busy for 2 minutes. I will be back. then Ragahv rushed to the palace.

"What is the connection with her, Sammy said and added, "Seeing her, his mood was changed. Once he reached the girl Sammy said, "Are you looking for something? before the girl could say anything one of the guards said, "She was looking for someone named Rajesh. She also said that he works here as a guard. So far I know there is no guard named Rajesh work here. Sammy got it. "So this is the case, Sammy mumbled to himself. "You can leave, hearing Sammy the guard left. Sammy looked at the girl. He found her simple but very beautiful. Sammy smiled and said, "I know him. you can wait here for him. "Thank you, the girl replied.

Sammy: may I know the reason of your coming?

Girl: actually he left some of his valuable stuffs at our place. So I came to return them

"So he already spent night at her place? Sammy mumbled to himself and added, "Let me ask her name so that I can tease Ragahv with her name.

Sammy: by the way may I know your name?

Before she could reply Ragahv came in wearing a guard's attire. Holding her hand Ragahv said, "Kalpana come here. Then he dragged Kalpana to a quiet area. Sammy wished to hear their conversations but Ragahv already took her from there. Then he went back to the palace sad.

Kal: I asked lot of people here but they don't know you.

I wish I could reveal my real identity now, Ragahv thought, I don't know how you will react and I don't want to take any risk.

Rag: actually I am new here that's why lot of people doesn't know me.

Kal: I see

Ragahv looked at her and was lost into his thought; I cannot believe that you are standing in front of me. You were around me all this time and I didn't recognize you.

He came to his sense when Kalpana said, "Actually the reason I came here... Kalpana couldn't finish her sentence as he held her hand and said, "Seems like it will be raining. We need to go under a shelter. I don't want you to get sick as you can't bear a drop of water. Ragavh took her to an empty storage on purposely so that he could spend some time with her without any botheration. Once they got into the storage Ragahv pulled the shutter down. Ragavh was relieved as no one will be able to bother them until someone opened the shutter from outside. "How do you know that I can't bear a drop of water, Kalpana asked surprised. I know lot more about you and that will make you even more surprised, Raghav said in his mind.

Rag: I heard your father saying when I spent the night at your place.

KAl: may be.

After remembering something Kalpana said, "Actually I came here to return your clothes, especially the coin you left it on our place. My father went to work that's why I thought to come here and return them. Then she took out Raghavs clothes and a coin from her bag. All this time Raghav was just looking at her. While taking his stuffs from her hand, his hand touched her. Kalpana looked at Ragahv who was already looking at her. Kalpana moved her hand immediately. "I think I should leave now, saying so Kalpana walked to the shutter. "How do you open it? Kalpana asked. "It won't open until someone comes and open it from outside, hearing Ragahv Kalpana looked back to see him.

Kal: what are you saying?

Rag: I meant to say there must be some way to open it but I don't know how.

Kal: let's find out. I need to get out of here. I don't want to be late for home.

"Don't go. Stay here with me, Raghav mumbled to himself.

Kal: did you say anything?

Ragahv shook his head.

Kalpana tried every possible way to open the shutter but she couldn't. She looked up and thought to try from up. She stood up on an old machine. She noticed a switch. As she pressed on the switch the shutter started coming up. "Finally, she was relieved. As she turned to get down she lost her balance. She was about to fall but Ragahv caught her. She slowly opened her eyes and saw that she was into Ragahv's arms. He put her down. As she turned to leave she felt her necklace stuck with something. She turned back and saw that her necklace was stuck with the button of his shirt. While Kalpana was busy releasing her necklace Ragahv was just staring at her. I never noticed how beautiful you are, Ragahv thought, I could spend my whole life only seeing your face. Your expressive eyes, I felt like to die into those beautiful eyes. And your rosy lips, I felt like to capture them into a passionate kiss and never let them go. Why aren't you helping me releasing me from you, he came to his sense hearing Kalpana. "You asked the wrong person, he mumbled to himself.

Kal: what did you say?

Rag: if you really want my help then I can help you.

Kal: then help na

Rag: I have to take off my cloth

Kal: why?

Rag: to release your necklace. Do you want me to?

Kal: no

Ragavh smiled. "Let me do it by myself, saying so Kalpana tried again. While doing this Kalpana didn't realize how close they were standing. Both could feel each others hot breath on their faces. Seeing her near him Ragahv could not help himself. His one hand automatically went to her waist and the other one went to her head. Raghav leaned down. In next moment Kalpana found her lips passionately caught by his hard ones. Kalpana pushed him hard and came few steps back. She looked at him angrily while breathing heavy. On the other hand Ragavh was just looking at her biting his lower lip and smirked. There were no guiltiness into those black brown eyes. Taking her bag laying on the floor she left from there immediately.     

Edited by farhana04 - 5 years ago
chitra8710 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful updates loved it. Both are engaged Raghav realized his love for Kalpana eager to know how he will come out of this mess.
Thanks for the update.
Hanz91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow awesome updates. It looks like Raghav finally acknowledges that he loves Kalpi and very passionately. I wonder if he will still marry Maya and forsake her for Kalpi. Kalpi is engaged with Prem and it sound like she happy with . All these relationship are getting very much tangled and i wonder how Kalpu feels about this. I wanted to ask when will you finish your other story you started? Again great updates and looking forward for the next one
lolor thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
beautiful story...great start..
Raghav hv to take charge of his empire ...& now marrying Maya just for grandpa...
& now he met his soulmate...kalpi...his heart knew it that she is his kalpi after seeing her after looong years...
seems kalpi is happy with her alliance with prem...but what after she will know raghav whom she saved in childhood😕
just hope Raghav will not turn negative...pls🤔
MadhuGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Both parts are amazing  . I am waiting others stories next parts  . 
vanajaragna thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Wow!!!
How I missed your beautiful updates yaar
First raghav meet kalpi when he was 13 but seriously yaar unknown to him he fallen love on her...
Finally he meet him
But he is engaged to Maya and kalpi is with prem.
Interesting to know about upcoming updates
Update soon dear