Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

The King's Obsession part 18 on Blog

farhana04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

CS

Raghav Pratap Singh: 26 years old. He is very quiet, kind, and cool headed. Belong to a Royal family. The only son of the king of the West State Vikram Pratap Singh. Kalpana is his biggest weakness. He is ready to compromise with anything but Kalpana.

Kalpana Jadhav: 20 years old. She is very beautiful, sweet, innocent, honest, very kind and lovely. She jumps to help people without caring about herself. Her father Vittal Jadhav works as a guard for the king of the East State Sahil Rana Singh.

Prem: 24 years old. Kalpana's fianc and childhood friend. He loves Kalpana a lot

Samar Pratap Singh: 25 years old. Raghav's cousin brother and the only childhood friend.

Maya Rana Singh: 24 years old. The only daughter of the king of Sahil Rana Singh. 

Rebeka Pratap Singh: 50 years old. Vikram's younger sister. Sammy's mother. She hates Raghav as she always wanted her son become the king of the state.

Barkha Pratap Sings: 43 years old. Vikram's younger sister. She has two daughters, Simi(13 years old) and Roti(10 years old). She also doesn't like Ragahv that much because of her father liking and supporting Ragahv the most

Index

CS

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

PArt 10--on Blog

PArt 11--on Blog

Part 12--on blog

Part 14--on Blog

Part 15--on Blog

Part 16--on Blog

Part 17--on Blog

Part 18--on Blog

Edited by farhana04 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farhana04 thumbnail

Part 1

Rehabilitation Center

The manager ordered one of the staffs of the center to bring Raghav as Raghav's family member came to take him back. While walking to the garden the stuff asked to the other staff, "Do you really think he will agree to go back to his family this time? "I don't know, the other staff replied and added, "he refused to go back to his family after spending 5 long years in this center. Another four years passed.

Few minutes later the stuffs came back and said, "Sir, he refused again. Taking a deep breath the manager said, "I can understand. "How could he refuse to go back to his family? hearing Raghav's cousin brother Samar the manager looked at him. Samar looked at the staff and said, "Can you take me there? I will talk to him. the staff nodded his head.

The staff took Samar to the garden. Pointing to a person who was sitting on a swing facing his back, the staff said, "There he is. Taking a deep breath he continued, "That's the only place he stays. He is very lonely. He doesn't talk to anyone here. he looked at Samar and said, "Sir please take him with you or if it goes like this I am sure next time you won't be able to see him alive. Samar didn't say anything but just nodded his head. He walked toward Raghav. "Raghav, hearing an unknown voice he stood up and looked back. Seeing him looking at Samar confused, Samar said, "Raghav, it's me Sammy. Raghav smiled. Raghav didn't know when he smiled last time. Seeing Raghav after a long time Sammy's eyes filled with water. Sammy hugged him tight. Ragahv hugged him back.

On the way in the car while going back to the palace Raghav said, "is grandfather still upset on me?

Sammy: is there any reason not to be upset? You refused to come back last time. He already lost his hope. At least for him you should have come back.

After thinking something he continued, "I know you cannot get a long with other members of the family. I will not blame you. They are very selfish. They didn't even tell me about your whereabouts. I came back from abroad in this morning. Then I got to know about you. I will never forgive my parents for this. Raghav smiled and said, "It is not their fault. You are a good kid and all the parents want to have good kid like you. You went to abroad for higher education. If you would get to know about my whereabouts you would come back leaving everything behind. taking Raghav's hand in him Sammy said, "now I came back. I will not leave you alone not even for a moment. after a little pause Sammy said, "Thank you for coming back. Raghav looked at Sammy and nodded his head.  

Singh Empire

As Raghav stepped into the Empire he was lost along with his childhood memories for a moment. He looked around. Lot of things have changed in these nine years. He came to his sense hearing Sammy, "Lets go to meet Grandfather.  "Hm, Raghav replied softly.

"Grandfather, hearing an unknown voice Gfather looked up and saw a 22 years old young man was standing at the door of his study room. Seeing him his eyes filled with water. "Is it you Raghav? Gfather asked while wiping his tears out. Ragahv walked toward him and hugged him tight.

Gfather: you even refused to see me in nine years.

Rag: I am sorry grandfather.

They broke the hug

Rag: you became so weak.

Gfather: but I am still alive. Do you know why? I just wanted to see you once. You are my good child.

In the dining area

While having dinner gfather was taking extra care of Raghav and it was not unnoticed by Barkha and Rebeka.

Rag: Gfather please don't give me too much food. I cant eat.

Barkha: Raghav why you can't eat? You been living in the Rehab for nine years. I am sure you didn't get to eat properly.

Rebeka: how could he expect these types of food? After all he was a criminal.

Hearing them Ragahv lowered his head. "Mom, Aunt please, Sammy said angrily. Raghav got up from his chair. "I am not hungry. I am going to my room, saying so Ragahv left from there. Gfather looked at his daughters and said angrily, "I know you both are not happy to see him here in the empire. Can't you at least control your bitterness toward him in front of him?

Barkha: sister was right. He is a criminal. We are staying in the same place with a criminal and don't you think that is good enough?

Gfather: who told you to live here? Why don't you go back to your own palace?

Rebeka: Father how could you say that? We are your daughters.

Gfather got up from the chair and left from there angrily. "You guys are too much, saying so Sammy got up and left from there.

Rebeka: Raghav just came in and made us some outsider.

Barkha: this is nothing. Just wait and see, what else we have to face.

Raghav's room

Hearing the sound of the knock on the door Raghav said, "Come in. he saw Sammy came into the room along with a tray. "Come, lets eat together, saying so Sammy placed the tray on the table.

Rag: Sammy, I am not hungry. You eat

Sammy: but you didn't eat anything.

Rag: I need to take some rest. I am very tired.

Sammy: ok

As Ragahv pushed the door hard to open his parent's room he saw his father hanging by the ceiling fan. "Father, Raghav screamed. He woke up and breathing heavily. The same dream kept on coming since he lost his father. He got up from the bed and walked toward his father's photo hanging on the wall. Looking at the photo he said, "Father I miss you a lot. Sammy was standing at the door.

"Grandfather, I would like to know everything that happened after I left to abroad. Gfather nodded his head. He sat on a chair. He looked at Sammy.

Flashback start

9 years ago

"Father, you seemed very stressed? a 13 years old Ragahv asked to his father Vikram. "I am fine Raghav, Vikram replied.

Rag: no you are not fine. I have brought you here to show you this beautiful view but you don't look happy.

Vikram: you are my good child. You can read your father well.

Rag: You are my best father. I love you a lot.

Vikram: I know you love me a lot. I wish she would love me as much as you love me

Rag: who are you talking about?

Vikram: none

Few days later

Seeing Vikram in his room Raghav asked, "Father why you are here at this time? Didn't you sleep? "I thought to spend some time with you, saying so Vikram sat on the bed beside Raghav.

Vikram: Raghav you already learned martial arts. Today I am going to teach you how to run the state.

Rag: don't you think I am too young for that? Also I have no interest in it

Taking Raghav's hand in him Vikram said, "I know you never shown any interest in it. But for your father you have to do it my son. After me you have to handle everything. Also there is no age limitation for this. Then he took Ragahv to his court room.

At 5 AM

Both father and son were sitting next to each other and were watching sun rising. "One more thing I need to tell you my son, hearing Vikram Ragahv looked at him.

Vikram: always try to control your heart. When you will grow up don't fall for someone deeply and madly. The more you will fall the more you will get hurt. Raghav still didn't know the meaning of those words. Raghav still didn't know what was written into his fate. Ragahv was still unaware of his father's last meeting with him in his life.

At 9 AM

Before he went to practice for martial art he thought to see Vikram. He walked toward his parent's room. As he pushed the door to open his eyes fell on Vikram hanging by the ceiling fan. "Father, Ragahv screamed.

"I am not his good kid. Something was bothering him and I was unable to find out, Ragahv said while crying into his grandfather's arms.

One month later

"Raghav, it's been one month you don't come for practice, the martial art teacher said and added, "Your father wanted you to run the state. Don't you want to fulfill his wish? Ragahv didn't say anything but just nodded his head.

Rag: teacher, from now on I would like to practice with my father's sword.

The teacher smiled and said, "Sure.

Ragahv walked to his parents room to get the sword. The door was little open. Once he opened the door he was shocked seeing his mother Gauri into a man's arms. Noticing Ragahv both Gauri and the man got up from the bed. Ragahv's eyes filled with water. "Ragahv, please don't misunderstand me, Gauri pleaded and added, "I will tell you everything. Please give me a chance to expla..., Ragahv didn't let her finish her words saying, "So you are the reason of my father's death. After a little pause he continued, "Father got to know about you both. He couldn't take it and then committed suicide. He wiped out his tears and then said, "He loved you a lot. Why did you do this to him? "But I never loved Vikram, Gauri's lips spoke out. She continued, "I always loved the guy who is in front of me right now. I was forced to marry your father. He looked at Gauri and then the man who was standing lowering his head. "You cheated my father, Ragahv whispered, "I hate you. he tightened his grip angrily. He looked up. As his eyes fell on Vikram's sword hanging on the wall he grabbed it. "Raghav what are you going to do with the swo..., before Gauri could complete Ragahv stabbed the man. Few seconds later the man fell down on the floor. The sword fell down on the floor as Ragahv's hand started shaking. Gauri looked at Ragahv and said, "What did you do Ragahv? You killed my love? then she dropped herself on the floor. Looking at the lifeless body Gauri said, "you killed my love? How I will be able to live now? How I will be able to live without him now? as her eyes fell on the sword laying on the floor, Gauri grabbed it and stabbed herself.

Ragahv was under age that's why he was sent to the Rehab for five years. After five years he refused to come back to his family member and stayed back to the Rehab. (Flashback end)

Present

"Since 9 years my child been living all alone, gfather said and added, "Hope he starts a fresh forgetting his past, Sammy felt bad for Raghav. He nodded his head and said, "Grandfather, I will help him. then he went to Raghav's room. As he entered into his room his eyes fell on Ragahv who was sleeping laying back on the chair. He walked toward the bed and grabbed the blanket. Covering Raghav with the blanket Sammy came out of the room.  

The next day

In the morning

Noticing Ragahv sitting near a river next to the Empire Sammy walked toward him.

Sammy: so, you are here and I been looking for you in the Empire.

Rag: tell me why are you looking for me?

Sammy: let's do a sword fight. Do you remember we used to do sword fight?

Ragahv smiled and said, "Hm.

Sammy: let's do it

Rag: Sammy, I don't feel like to

Ragahv I can't see you like this, Sammy said in his mind.

Sammy: I am not going to listen to you.

"Please Sammy. Don't force me for anything, saying so Ragahv stood up and started walking. Gfather was watching them standing little far from them.

At night

Seeing Ragahv in his room Gfather asked the reason.

Rag: I would like to stay outside for few days. Can you please allow me?

I know you are suffocating staying here in the Empire, Gfather said in his mind.

Gfather: ok. But take Sammy along with you

Rag: I know why you want me to take Sammy along with me. You thought I will not come back.

Gfather didn't say anything. Taking his hand in him Ragahv said, "I promise I will come back.

The next day

Seeing Sammy packing his clothes Ragahv asked, "Why are you packing these types of clothes? We are staying out as simple middle class people.

Sammy: oh, how could I forget? You used to roam around as simple middle class people and I had to accompany you.

Ragahv smiled and said, "Sorry.

Ragahv and Sammy bid bye and then left the Empire for few days.

At night they reached one of the nearest small cities and decided to stay there for few days. They lived their lives the way simple middle class people lived and no one could recognize them. Sammy noticed some change in Ragahv as Raghav was enjoying living in there. One evening while slapping on mosquito laying on his body, Sammy said, "Ragahv don't forget that I am bearing this only because of you. I am eating dry roti and dal only because of you. I am sleeping into a broken house only because of you.

Rag: go back to the Empire

Sammy: you know very well that I can't go back.

Rag: you all think that I will not go back right?

Sammy: sorry. In this case we can't trust you.

Rag: then stay here.

Sammy: can you promise me with one thing?

Rag: tell me

Sammy: once we go back to the empire you will live your life the way you used to live 9 years ago. For example, we used to practice martial art, we used to attend lot of functions along with our elders, we used to go out for vacations.

Ragahv didn't say anything.

Sammy: not fair. I am bearing all these because of you here and you can't even promise me that.

Handing over a backed sweet potato Ragahv said, "Eat this. Taking it in his hand Sammy said, "This is all for dinner right? he did one bite and said, "No problem.

15 days later

Once they reached Gfather also noticed some change in Ragahv. This is the right time, he thought. He called Ragahv to meet him in his bed room. Ragahv rushed to his room.

Rag: Grandfather, are you feeling ok?

Gfather: I am ok for now but for how long

Taking a deep breath he continued, "I became old. I would like to hand over everything to you.

Rag: you know very well that I have no interest in it. Sammy is even more qualified to run the state.

Gfather didn't say anything

The next morning

In the dining area

While having breakfast Gfather said, "Raghav, I called your martial art teacher. From today I want you to start practicing. His two daughters were also present there.

Rebeka: are you planning to hand over everything to Raghav?

GF: yes

Rebeka: do you really think he is capable enough to handle it?

GF: I didn't ask for your opinion. So please don't interfere. 

Barkha: father why cant we interfere? After all this is not a small matter.

Ragahv was about to get up but GF stopped him holding his hand.

GF: Ragahv you stay here. Don't go anywhere.

Ragahv sat back. GF Looked at Rebeka and then Barkha and then said, "How can you be so selfish? Ragahv is your brother's son. He is same as your son Sammy. I know he been staying away from all these for 9 years. If he has any lacking don't you think we all should help him and encourage him to reach his goal? I wish Ragahv would be as selfish as you are. I proposed him last night but he denied saying Sammy is more capable to handle this.

Sammy: Ragahv you can not deny this. It has been already decided since you were born. It has been decided that the next king will be you and if anyone wants to take your place that will be only your son.

Raghav's room

Looking at Vikram's photo hanging on the wall Ragahv said, "Father, I still remembered your each and every word. I agreed only because of you. I need your blessing so that I can follow your step.

4 years later

Precap: RagNa meeting

Next part on Friday

naam11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome start 
Raghav is very lonely... sammy is a good brother. Wating for ragna meeting.
Niki1980 thumbnail
Lovely story...awesome start...Waiting for Ragna meeting
pratibhas5 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome something fresh 👍🏼
Suryajashsn thumbnail
Awesome,such a beautiful story...
kinnapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG u know how happy i am after seeing u after long time sweetheart ,u r really khohinoor .always  comes with bang .This is new story but u r genius my darling no one is like u .this new story concept is beautiful like other .love u see u with lot .

raghav this bussiness tycuon raghav is lot different.but he very lonely .hope some one will bring ray of new hope and give him breath to live .a life .
love the way sammy is taking  care of him and  fighting with his family .
soon bring happy time in their life
is kalpana eng.with prem then it will be intresting how u will bring them back 2ther .

Thanks for new story and happy to see u back my sis.
eishe10 thumbnail
Very nice story. Do continue soon 😊
Hanz91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This awesome another spectacular story about RagNa. I'm very much excited and looking forward to read this story. Love the concept and can't wait to Reade the second. Halter on friday
naharkhan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome very nice start looking forward to read this story please update soon nd thanks for pm