KZK2 LIVE UPDATES/Episode Discussions 06Dec 2018 - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Push-pull

Don't know why.. Anything Prerna does become a problem and blown out of proportion as if it's never seen in any of the ITV dramas πŸ˜†.. 

There are so many flaws in the show and the other characters as well but nothing get the attention as much as Prerna getsπŸ˜‰.. When it is so clear that the plot is as such like this and by hook or crook, they're gonna drive the characters around that base plot, we still go on cribbing and complaining about how her actions are illogical.. We are only being illogical by again and again expecting logic from an emotion and ratings driven show which is nowhere claiming to show anything close to reality.. 

Or is it on purpose we want to bring the same issue again and again just to show how smart we are, by coming up with so many better options and how dumb Prerna is for not finding any? Its all dusted and done.. Let's move on to see what's next.. πŸ˜‰

yes dear we here for anupre lovestory & drama 
we r not here for logic 
why we r cribing & crying

Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sid-Anu scenes are so nice to see. πŸ˜Ž
I like how they show some nice relations.. Sid-anu, rajesh-moloy-Anupam, Shivi-Pre .. these bonds are pure and fun β­οΈ

Looks like naveen is obsessed over Prerna. Even Madhuri was shocked hearing him syaing "jo bhi mere aur prerna ke beech mein ayega marega" πŸ˜³ 

There's high chances of Madhuri getting married to Naveen πŸ€”
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Looks like a nice Anu-Pre scene in today's episode.. πŸ˜³Edited by Push-pull - 5 years ago
UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Don't know why.. Anything Prerna does become a problem and blown out of proportion as if it's never seen in any of the ITV dramasπŸ˜†..

There are so many flaws in the show and the other characters as well but nothing get the attention as much as Prerna getsπŸ˜‰.. When it is so clear that the plot is as such like this and by hook or crook, they're gonna drive the characters around that base plot, we still go on cribbing and complaining about how her actions are illogical.. We are only being illogical by again and again expecting logic from an emotion and ratings driven show which is nowhere claiming to show anything close to reality..

Or is it on purpose we want to bring the same issue again and again just to show how smart we are, by coming up with so many better options and how dumb Prerna is for not finding any? Its all dusted and done.. Let's move on to see what's next..πŸ˜‰

πŸ‘ ❀️ πŸ€—

Its gotten so bad that even quite sweet scenes between them as a couple are being ignored or downgraded.
What I am finding difficult to understand why people are even getting angry because she thinks she can get a job in the UK and they know that she wont or the state off health care and quality of air in villages. OMG! Isnt that bringing too much of real life into what is after all TV serial?
I wonder if people will be happy if the writers focus on Anurag and Komolika. Maybe that will seem more realistic and less dumb to everyone.Edited by UKGirl22 - 5 years ago
mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

πŸ‘ ❀️ πŸ€—

Its gotten so bad that even quite sweet scenes between them as a couple are being ignored or downgraded.
What I am finding difficult to understand why people are even getting angry because she thinks she can get a job in the UK and they know that she wont or the state off health care and quality of air in villages. OMG! Isnt that bringing too much of real life into what is after all TV serial?
I wonder if people will be happy if the writers focus on Anurag and Komolika. Maybe that will seem more realistic and less dumb to everyone.

It's not abt targeting Prerna,it's this constant stereotype of abla,bechaari FL which is annoying.Of tomorrow they start sidelining Anurag and make him a showpiece ,well people will have an opinion on that.Its not abt bringing real life into TV,it's abt being realistic and logical.Yiu can't just write nonsensical dialogues ,just to advance your script.Trust me ,I'm an Erica fan ,not a hater,I used to watch krpkqb for her.But when a character is butchered,you vent Ur frustration,when u express ,u get good content.if u write a period xrama,u have to stay truthful to the ethos of that era,similarly,if Ur showing a middle class girl of 2018,Ur s script and Ur screenplay should be justified.I cannot watch romance,if all round everything happening is utter nonsense.
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Looks like a nice Anu-Pre scene in today's episode.. πŸ˜³

Best thing is amidst of all these mess.. AnuPre are realizing their feelings gradually πŸ˜³ 
Their conscience is telling them again and again that they love each other but they r reluctant. 

Hopefully after Naveen track their romance will start in a full fledged way.

Today the way pre felt Anu's presence and he said you fell for me was just beautiful  
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

πŸ‘ ❀️ πŸ€—

What I am finding difficult to understand why people are even getting angry because she thinks she can get a job in the UK and they know that she wont or the state off health care and quality of air in villages. OMG! Isnt that bringing too much of real life into what is after a TV serial.
I wonder if people will be happy if the writers focus on Anurag and Komolika. Maybe that will seem more realistic and less dumb to everyone.

Yeah.. I wanted to ignore all those negatives for my own peace of mind but it becomes too much clouding the little positive vibes and sweet moments coming out of the show.. I would have acknowledged it as genuine concern if the negatives and  logics are given a fair say and equally highlighted across the characters and show.. But no.. It's all targeted and focused on one.. Why?! And its spreading across the forum bringing down few other spirits too..  It's definitely contagious

Anyway writing such posts itself makes me feel the negative vibes.. I gotta refresh by watching Anu-Pre scenes in today'st episode.. 😳n
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

oh no! what did she do today?

Not today it is the left over irritation from yesterday's epiπŸ˜†
UKGirl22 thumbnail

Yeah.. I wanted to ignore all those negatives for my own peace of mind but it becomes too much clouding the little positive vibes and sweet moments coming out of the show.. I would have acknowledged it as genuine concern if the negatives and logics are given a fair say and equally highlighted across the characters and show.. But no.. It's all targeted and focused on one.. Why?!And its spreading across the forum bringing down few other spirits too.. It's definitely contagious

Anyway writing such posts itself makes me feel the negative vibes.. I gotta refresh by watching Anu-Pre scenes in today'st episode.. 😳n

I obviously don't have your skill with posts. I try to deal with it by highlighting things that don't work with Anurag or Mohini but it always comes across as me bashing them. Its gotten so bad today that if she doesn't get upset about Anurag she is horrible, if she does she is also hysterical and horrible.

I dont even know why I am writing this and breaking my own resolution that I will no longer try to defend Prerna. So I am off too, to watch some Anu-Pre scenes.
UKGirl22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mily_mathew

It's not abt targeting Prerna,it's this constant stereotype of abla,bechaari FL which is annoying.Of tomorrow they start sidelining Anurag and make him a showpiece ,well people will have an opinion on that.Its not abt bringing real life into TV,it's abt being realistic and logical.Yiu can't just write nonsensical dialogues ,just to advance your script.Trust me ,I'm an Erica fan ,not a hater,I used to watch krpkqb for her.But when a character is butchered,you vent Ur frustration,when u express ,u get good content.if u write a period xrama,u have to stay truthful to the ethos of that era,similarly,if Ur showing a middle class girl of 2018,Ur s script and Ur screenplay should be justified.I cannot watch romance,if all round everything happening is utter nonsense.

Fair enough. A very valid and well made point. But I guess I too feel that there are gaps in logic when it comes to all the characters. Every single one of them. Some are worse than others and Prerna is not the worst of the lot. Maybe this is a phase and people are just very disappointed (also totally valid and allowed) but the frustration the flaws in just one character seems a bit...odd?