Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Sitara 6th March 2019 Written Episode

Sant ji is about to drink the poisonous milk but Sitara takes the bowl from him just then and gulps it down. Everyone looks on in shock. There is a blue colour on his neck. Sant ji can see her real identity and her blue neck. She is a Vishkanya. She is drinking poison! Ratan angrily questions Sitara as to how she could disrespect Sant ji. Sant ji tells him to calm down. Maybe this is what God wanted. Maybe he wanted to save us from a big trouble through her. Pardon her. She is a kid. Vrinda cannot understand why Sant is supporting Sitara so much. Dint he find out that Sitara is a Vishkanya?

Sitara telepathically asks Baba if he dint find out who she is. He nods that he knows that she is a Vishkanya. You drank poison to save me. She smiles in relief. Rani Sa asks Sitara why she dint let Baba drink milk.

Sitara lies that it was his blessings. I drank it without thinking. She touches Sant ji's feet seeking his blessings and he happily blesses her to be victorious. Vishkanya's look on unhappily. Sitara smiles.
Vrinda says we much do something about Sitara. She creates a roadblock in our every plan. Chabeeli agrees. She foils our every plan. Ratan asks her what plan she is talking about. Vrinda cooks up a story. Ratan asks them why they look so worried. I came to check on Vrinda ji. Shall I call doc? Vrinda denies. I am perfectly fine now. Ratan says you lost a big chance. You should have met Sant ji. He is very powerful. He dint enter in the palace and could figure out that a big trouble is looming over us. He will tell us about it after the puja. Vrinda decides to kill Sant before he tells anything. Ratan gives them Prasad. Vrinda lies that they are fasting today. Ratan is impressed with her words. Vrinda's sisters excuse themselves. Vrinda tells Ratan she believes in concepts such as fasts as she too wants a handsome and nice husband like him. Wish we had met a few years earlier. We would have been together then. He tells her they should go outside. Sant ji must be waiting for us. He leaves. Vrinda says he will have to fall in my trap very soon. Till when will you escape me?

Arjun tries the clothes which he had worn 5 years ago. They still fit me. I look so good. Yamini tells him otherwise and gives him another pair. Albeli chooses another pair for him. Yamini tells her it is between her and her husband. Albeli tells her she was only giving her opinion. Arjun asks them if they are done. I am the one who has to get ready for the puja. He waves at Albeli who leaves.

Sitara is trying to tie the thread of her blouse. She hurts her eye by mistake while doing so. Viraj helps her. Why are you doing this Sitara? Why are pushing me away from yourself? She tries to walk away but he does not let her go. He tells her not to fight with him. You wont be able to win. She again tells him to let go of her. He asks her if she is running away because he is a prince and she is minister's daughter. She nods. He tells her to trust him. I will talk to everyone. I will make them agree for this alliance. Just say yes. She tells him she does not love him. It isn't right to do whatever you please every time. You must not hurt others to form new relations. I don't want anyone to taunt or blame my Baba. I don't want to marry you. Your marriage has been fixed with Nethra. Marry her only. He tells her it is enough. Why will you take such a big decision of my life on your own? It is ok if you don't have feelings for me but you cannot mock my feelings for you. I only love you. I wont marry anyone else. Sitara excuses herself to make preps for puja.

Pundit ji is playing conch. Everyone stands there in reverence. Sant ji is meditating. Vishkanya's look at him from the balcony. Viraj looks at Sitara who looks away. Nethra follows Viraj's gaze. Vrinda vows to kill Sant ji today. She aims arrow at him but guards walk up to Sant ji just then. Ratan and Rani Sa are offering Jal to Shiv ji. Nethra holds Viraj's hand and steps forward for the puja. Sitara dances on Sanson Ki Mala song. While dancing, she notices Vrinda shooting the arrow at Sant ji. She saves him from getting hit just in time. Sant ji looks at her. Vishkanya's head inside. Viraj offers Jal to Shiv ji.

Sant ji tells Sitara if she wont respect about her dignity today then she will regret it later. Focus on that today. Everything will be fine later. You must understand that you should take it serious if some Sant is telling you so much about respect (Aan). Your problem will be solved if you will focus on it. I cannot help you any further. He blesses her and leaves. Sitara wonders if Baba was trying to give her some clue about the riddle. Sitara connects the words Sant and Aan and deduces that the riddle is associated with Santaan (kid). I am her (Vrinda's) daughter. Is it associated with me or someone else? She recalls how the Vishkanya's have been trying to get close to the men of royal family. They want to carry their lineage further. She thanks Shiv ji for helping her find out the truth before the Shivratri is over. I will confront them right away and throw them out of the palace!

Precap: Sitara tells Viraj to go and tell his parents he will marry Nethra only. He tells her she very well knows he wont do it. She picks up the knife kept nearby and keeps it over her wrist. You will have to marry Nethra or I will kill myself. My life is in your hands now. Viraj looks at her stunned.
Nichuss thumbnail
Sitara 7th March 2019 Written Episode

Sitara comes to Vrinda's room. Vrinda picks a baby doll and tells Sitara she must be wishing how
Sitara throws the baby away. Forget your dream. I have understood what you are plotting and why you have come here. Flashback shows Mahamata keeping a condition before the Vishkanya's in return of sending them to the royal palace. You have to extend our lineage. Surili asks Mahamata how they can snatch Sitara's love (VIraj). Vrinda retorts that Sitara is not their daughter but the protector of royal family. If she can forget her relations then so can we. She accepts Mahamata's condition. Sitara tells Vrinda that as per the condition, she will leave the palace now. Vrinda asks her if she can hear the sound of conch. The aarti began long ago which means you lost the bet. Sitara reasons she came earlier.

Vrinda complains that she was only blabbering. You dint speak about the main point. She picks the baby doll again and speaks lovingly to her. I feel pity for you (Sitara). You worked so hard, found out about our motive but everything will go down the drain. I love you from all my heart and promise that I will fulfil my vow right in front of your eyes. All four of us will make relations with whichever male member of royal family we like. You will just look on helplessly. You wont be able to do anything. Viraj will be our first target. I am sure you will hear the sound of kids very soon. Viraj will give you the first good news. She kisses the baby doll. You will get a new baby brother or baby sister soon.
Sitara comes to house temple. I am in a big dilemma. I don't know what to do. I cannot let Vishkanya's succeed but I don't know how to stop them. Please help me. Tell me how to save Viraj from their trap. If they succeed then the royal family will be finished! Please help me Ma. She cries. The box of vermilion falls down. Sitara understands her point. I will sacrifice my happiness if I have to but I will not let Vishkanya's succeed. Maybe this is the only way to stop them now.

Surili brings milk for Viraj. He says Sitara would have brought it. Surili tells him to sometimes give her a chance to take care of him too. She leans closer seductively. He tries to object but she insists. Sitara pulls her holding her hand thereby breaking the glass. How dare you misbehave with Viraj like this? It might be okay in abroad but not here. Don't dare to behave like this with him ever again or you will see the worst of me! She closes the door on Surili's face. Viraj tries to say something when Sitara tells him to go and tell his parents he will marry Nethra only. He asks her if she is fine. You very well know I wont do it. She picks up the knife kept nearby and keeps it over her wrist. This isn't my request but order. You will have to marry Nethra or I will kill myself. He calls it madness but she does not care. You will marry Nethra tomorrow itself. He requests her to drop the knife. She refuses to budge till he accepts her condition. You will say yes if you love me honestly. I will otherwise sacrifice my life right away. My life is in your hands now. Viraj looks at her stunned. She tells him to only say yes or no. You have very less time. He gives in. I am ready to marry Nethra. I dint know that you will stoop so low to separate yourself from me. You called me selfish. What will you call yourself now? You have given me pain for lifetime by doing whatever you did. You know I wont be happy after marrying Nethra and wont be able to keep her happy too but you dint leave me with any choice. People die for their love. I only have to marry Nethra. I will do it for you if you get happy seeing my suffocated. I will do it as I love you dearly. He walks out of the room.

Sitara breaks down. Please forgive me. I love you too but I cannot marry you even if I want to. If you don't marry Nethra then Surili Massi will use you for her mission. I cannot let it happen so I ended up forcing you to marry Nethra. Please forgive me.

Ratan asks Vrinda why she is crying. Everything will be fine. Please tell me. He notices something in her hand and asks her to show it. She shows him a photo. My brother wants me to marry him. Ratan compliments the guy. Why don't you marry him then? She replies that she does not want to marry him or anyone. Ratan says it means you are looking for someone special. Tell me about it. Maybe I can help you find him. She says you can help me. She sits next to him. I told you that I am looking for a good looking, caring guy like you. I have observed you from day one. The way you look at me and look after me and my sisters! If you feel just the way I do! Their conversation is interrupted by a knock on the door. Viraj tells his father he wants to marry Nethra tomorrow itself. Please make preps. Ratan is pleasantly surprised whereas Vrinda is stunned. How will Surili make a relation with him if he marries Nethra tomorrow itself. Viraj says the wedding has to happen whatever be the day it is. Just make arrangements. Vrinda excuses herself. Ratan hugs his son happily.

Sitara tells Nethra she has fulfilled her promise. You and Viraj will marry tomorrow. Nethra looks at her in disbelief. Sitara tells her to believe it. Viraj is a very nice guy. Just keep him happy always. He has been through a lot. Don't let him be unhappy. Nethra tells her not to worry about him. I know how to keep my husband happy. I love him. Sitara leaves. Nethra gets excited. I don't have time. Nothing is done yet!

Vrinda reprimands her sisters for being careless. You forgot your mission completely after coming here! She scolds Surili for losing her chance with Viraj. Sitara broke his heart but he will marry Nethra tomorrow right in front of your eyes! You should dance in the front of his Baraat tomorrow. Sitara claps. You are so angry seeing your first plan foil. This is just the beginning. You might kill your sisters out of your anger later when your other plans will fail. Vrinda denies. Sitara tells Vrinda and her Massi's that they are their guests. Stay here for as long as you want to. We will take care of you but don't mistake our kindness for our weakness. Remember your first defeat well. You will face me at every step in future. This is my promise to you. She shows the coin to Vrinda. Congratulations on your first defeat Ma! She throws the coin back at Vrinda. Sitara thinks she might have lost her love over her duty. She might have lost Viraj but saving lives in return of losing her love.

Precap: Viraj tells Sitara their relation is over. We don't share anything now. We have become strangers now. Saying so, he walks away. Sitara looks on teary eyed. Nethra asks Vishkanya's to give her the gift. It is my wedding today. I have to go out. Surili tells her she will only go outside to say no to the wedding. They come in their Vishkanya avatar to threaten Nethra.

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
So, Viraaj and Sitara no longer have any relationship whatsoever? What will the Vishkanya do now? Waise Nicchusji why did Mahamaya asked the Vishkanya the breed with the royal family? What is so special of the royal family? And where is Kuldeep? He is not present in all these drama?
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

So, Viraaj and Sitara no longer have any relationship whatsoever? What will the Vishkanya do now? Waise Nicchusji why did Mahamaya asked the Vishkanya the breed with the royal family? What is so special of the royal family? And where is Kuldeep? He is not present in all these drama?

seriously i dont knw... wats goin on with ths track... lineage track *disgusting*
Nichuss thumbnail

Sitara 11th March 2019 Written Episode,

Rani Sa cries that Viraj must be very unhappy right now. Don't know why Mata Rani is doing this. She excuses herself. Ratan stands near the balcony. Why is everything getting worse? I don't understand anything. He looks at the moon. Vrinda comes there. I can understand your pain. This day has brought many bitter many memories for me too. my engagement broke today only. I can understand Viraj's pain. I know how it feels when someone breaks your heart. I cannot tell you how difficult it is to live your life when the one you love breaks your heart! You feel helpless. She cries resting her head on his shoulder. He tells her to take care of herself. You cannot change what's in your fate. Have faith on God. He will bring a better person in place of the one that is being taken away. She parts

from him. He assures her he will meet a great guy soon. Everything will be fine then. He leaves to meet his wife and Viraj. Vrinda says you are right Ratan. A very nice person is destined in my life. I have found him. His son's alliance broke today. I will break his marriage very soon so our lineage can grow. Our poison will eventually destroy the entire royal family!

Viraj is drinking. He screams loudly. Sitara's threat and Nethra withdrawing from their wedding flashes in his mind. Surili is passing from there. She notices him sitting on the edge of the balcony and smiles. She tells him not to hurt himself. I know Sitara has hurt you a lot. You wont hurt yourself. Take out your anger on Sitara and not on these bottles. She feeds him herself. I understand everything. Call Sitara and ask her why she did this to you. Viraj also blames Sitara. Surili nods. I know everything. How can girls do this? You are so nice. She touches his chest while talking to him. Don't worry. I am here with you. I wont leave you ever but you must not spare that Sitara. You have to talk to her to know why she did this to you! She looks so innocent but she is a cheap woman! She has used you and has played with your emotions. She insulted you in front of everyone. Everyone was laughing at you today. I would have disrespected Sitara and taught her a lesson if I was in your place. He stands up on the edge while she is instigating him. Sitara happens to pass from there and panics seeing him thus. Surili holds Viraj's hand asking him to step down. Vrinda holds Sitara's hand right then. Can you not see that Surili is holding Viraj's hand? If you try to meddle between them then Surili might let go of Viraj's hand. Surili gives her swear to Viraj. Vrinda tells Sitara that Surili can do anything with Viraj today as he wont be able to stop her today. I am sure she will fulfil her mission. She wont disappoint me at all! Surili lets go of Viraj's hand. He inches closer to the edge shocking Sitara. Sitara frees her hand from Vrinda's clutches. I wont let you succeed in your plan ever. She runs and holds Viraj's hand and pulls him down. Surili and Vrinda are irked. Sitara again scolds Surili for trying to get closer to Viraj. She raises her hand but stops mid air. My hand stopped today recalling the relation we share but I wont be mindful of it the next time. Remember it well. Surili walks away.

Sitara asks Viraj to come but he tells her not to touch him. You were the one who left me. Why are you back now? She tells him not to be stubborn. Come with me. She brings him to his room. He again tells her not to touch him. I am fine. He asks her why she is acting. I am in this condition today because of you! You are responsible for my condition! You only blackmailed to marry Nethra even though I was against it. Are you happy now? Sitara is in tears. Viraj says I know you are satisfied. What you wanted has happened. Sitara recalls her mother's threat and proposes him for marriage. I really want to marry you. I did all that to protect you. Trust me I love you very much and want to marry you. I beg you. Please marry me. Please say something. Will you marry me? He shouts in denial. Stop this drama. She tries to explain but he does not let her. You are disgusting! You think my feelings are some joke? Am I a toy who you can throw away at any time? You were blackmailing me to marry Nethra earlier and are now begging me to marry you? He claps and stumbles but does not let her help him. You think this is circus? Am I your personal clown who will do whatever you will tell me to? She tells him it isn't so and caresses his face. You know how truly I love you. There must be a reason behind what I said. Viraj replies that no reason can be bigger than their relation. You have played many games and it is my turn now. You have seen my love till date. Now you will see my anger and hatred. Trust me Sitara I will hate you worst than how much I love you! He walks away ignoring all her pleas.

Vrinda tells her sisters they have hit bull's eye. You (Surili) need to implement your plan right now. We cannot lose this chance. Sitara will be completely focused on Viraj. You have to find your chance and win him! Surili nods. Vrinda tells Albeli to trap Arjun. She turns to Chabeeli. Samrat is already falling for you. You know what you have to do. Chabeeli nods. Vrinda says I am here for Ratan ji. They speak of their plan in unison. We have to succeed at any cost!

Precap: Sitara gives Viraj protein shake while he is boxing. He shouts her to stop. Why are you doing this? She replies that this is her right. I am your would-be wife. Vrinda proposes Viraj and Surili's alliance to Viraj's parents. Viraj tells Sitara she is mistaken. We are not going to marry!

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Waise Nicchusji can you also post the 8th March ki written update please.
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
.. Yeh Sitara bhi na... who would believe she wants to marry Viraaj now because she loves him. Especially since mere days before, she threatened Viraaj to marry some other girl. Else she would kill herself. Then when that marriage plans faltered she said that she wanted to marry Viraaj and declares her love that was practically non-existent the day before. It's no wonder that Viraaj do not believe in any that.

I agree with you Nicchusji. This Union and procreation with the rajavansh parivaar is just full of nonsense and crap. Cvs can come up with something better. Hopefully Kuldeep and Rajguru will make a comeback soon. What happen with the actor playing Kuldeep? Is he taking a break or something?Edited by nuomi.riceball - 5 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Waise Nicchusji can you also post the 8th March ki written update please.

im not finding it anywhere ðŸ˜•
Nichuss thumbnail
Sitara 12th March 2019 Written Episode

Rani Sa pours tea for herself and her husband. I cannot understand why Nethra did all that. She was so excited but suddenly refused to marry. Ratan too is boggled over the same. She left the palace and went to her home without telling anyone. Rani Sa is worried how Viraj will be taking it. Vrinda knocks at the door just then. She advises them to show Viraj's kundli to her Guru ji. He even looked at Surili's kundli once and suggested some solutions. Everything is going smoothly in her life since then. Ratan is reluctant but Vrinda convinces them. Guru ji checks Viraj's kundli. There is a Dosha in his kundli. He should marry tomorrow itself or he wont marry in the next 7 years. Viraj refuses to believe it but Guru ji tells him to show it to anyone who he wants to. They will say the same thing that I have

just told you. Your wedding couldn't happen twice in the past. If it happens again then there is no mahurat for another 7 years. Tomorrow is a very special day. He must marry tomorrow. Viraj tells his Dad he does not believe any of it. There will be no wedding tomorrow. He walks away in a huff. Ratan reminds Vrinda of what he had said earlier. Pundit ji takes their leave. Rani Sa tells her husband to make Viraj understand. Ratan asks her from where she will find a suitable bride for Viraj. How will you make him agree for it? Vrinda proposes Surili and Viraj's marriage.
Viraj is practising kickboxing in his room. Sitara brings food for him. The room is so messed up. Even a kid keeps his room tidier than this. She cleans the room and gives Viraj protein shake while he is boxing. He shouts her to stop. Why are you doing this? She replies that this is her right. I am your would-be wife. Viraj tells Sitara she is mistaken. You are nothing to me. We are not going to marry! She tries to explain but he shouts at her to stop. You have broken my heart many times in the past but I cannot give you another chance. She requests him to calm down. I was compelled back then. I have died thousand times before hurting you. In had no option back then but I promise never to hurt you again. I will only make you happy. He tells her he does not wish to talk to her and takes her out of the room. He closes it from inside. Sitara knocks at the door trying to talk to him but in vain.

Vrinda apologizes to Surili for taking this decision without asking her. Surili shows faith in her decision. I care about Viraj's happiness. He is a really nice guy. I really like him but maybe Ratan will have a problem with it. We are not royals. Ratan denies. We only want a nice girl for our son. Rani Sa tells Surili she has seen her behaviour over the past few days. I am sure you will keep Viraj very happy. Ratan announces that last decision will be taken by Viraj. Vrinda says he is not in the right state of mind. You only should take it on his behalf. Ratan still leaves the final decision on Viraj. Vrinda wonders how to make Viraj agree for this alliance.

Everyone is seated at the dining table. Sitara offers food to Viraj but he holds out his hand before her. Ratan tells the entire family about the Dosha in Viraj's kundli. Viraj repeats that he does not believe in it but Rani Sa tells him she believes in it. They tell him about Vrinda's proposal. Surili has said yes. Viraj has to take a decision now. Rani Sa also tells Viraj she wants him to marry Surili. Sitara hopes Viraj says no for this alliance. Don't act in haste. Arjun likes the alliance whereas Yamini and Samrat tell him to take his time and then decide. You must not regret it in future. Vrinda and her sisters speak well of Surili. Viraj thinks of his past happy moments with Sitara. I cannot marry Surili! If the wedding is to happen tomorrow then I will marry Sitara! He holds her hand while saying so. Everyone stands up in shock. Yamini questions Viraj but Arjun interrupts her. He tells Viraj that he accepts that Sitara is a nice girl. Don't forget that you are a prince while Sitara is an ordinary servant. Rani Sa also objects his stance but Ratan stands in support of his son. If you think that Sitara should be your life partner then I accept your decision. He tells Sitara he will be glad to have her as their DIL. Vrinda asks Ratan how he can back out from his promise. He tells her he told her clearly that the final decision will be taken by Viraj only. I accept and respect it if Viraj wants to marry Sitara. Viraj and Sitara will marry. The sooner you all accept it the better! Sitara nods thankfully in his direction. Viraj and Sitara seek his blessings. Ratan says nothing is greater than Viraj's happiness for me. Kuldeep would have been very happy if he was here today. He hugs them. Padmini congratulates them and hugs Sitara. Viraj looks unhappy.

Vrinda says we must do something about Sitara. She ruins our every plan. We are always near our goal but she messes it up in the end. Sitara gives credit to her and Massi's for giving her all the happiness. She apologizes to Surili as her alliance couldn't be fixed. If you had been blessed with it then it would have happened. Albeli takes her name sternly. Sitara asks Vrinda if she wont bless her daughter. Vrinda agrees to get her ready and do her kanyadaan as she is her mother. Plus, your Baba isn't here. Sitara says we will see it. I must tell you that now this is my own family. You will see the worst of me if you even try to come near them! You have seen it in the past too. I was just their protector till today but I am their DIL now! Think well before doing anything!

Precap: Viraj leans closer to Sitara for a kiss. She closes her eyes. Vrinda asks Sitara if Viraj will bring a palanquin in front of his father's dead body. Sitara asks her what she has done now. Vrinda shares that she has left a poisonous snake in Ratan's room.
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Hopefully Kuldeep will return soon.