Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Nichuss

i dont think so... they will show a romantic realisation...

as vish aur amrit war started...

Nicchuji, does it mean that Viraj will not marry Nethrea?
Nichuss thumbnail
Sitara 20th February 2019 Written Episode

Lights go off suddenly. Ratan asks Kuldeep to see what happened. Kuldeep asks guards to check what happened and goes in another direction. Vishkanya's enter as dancers and dances on Ramleela song. Vrinda looks at Viraj.

Sitara does not find her mother or Massi's in the Vishloka. She runs to inform Kuldeep.

Vrinda takes out her dagger. Albeli, Chabeeli and Surili continue dancing. Viraj's eyes are searching for Sitara. Vrinda puts poison on the dagger using her tongue.

Sitara asks a guard if he saw 4 women coming inside the palace or around the palace. He shares that he dint see them but there are 4 dancers who are performing inside. Sitara wonders if it is her mother and Massi's.

Nethra finds Viraj lost. He excuses himself to go to the bathroom.

Samrat asks Sitara

where she was. I have been looking for her. She begins to answer him when she notices Vrinda throwing the dagger in Viraj's direction. She shouts out to him and runs to save him. She holds the dagger with her bare hand. Kuldeep stands as a shield between the other members of royal family and Vishkanya's. Sitara says I told you not to even think about it but Vrinda tells her she wont be able to stop her today. Viraj's time is up! Kuldeep also warns her to stay away from the royal family or she will regret it. Sitara gives him her swear as he refuses to leave. Take everyone inside. Nethra requests Viraj to come but he refuses. Sitara also tells him to go but in vain. Vrinda makes use of this opportunity and throws him high in air. He falls down and is hurt. Sitara's eyes turn blue. Sitara and Vrinda get into a duel. Vrinda is pushed behind. Her sisters rush to ehr. Vrinda warns her not to force her to hurt the daughter she loves the most. Sitara tells her she has forced her to choose between her mother and duty. I am a Rajput. A Rajput can kill herself for her duty. She picks a sword in each of her hands. Sitara hurts her Massi's the moment they try to hurt her. She manages to tie Vrinda also. Vrinda again tells her not to act stubborn. There is still time. Give Viraj to me. Sitara tells her that she cannot hurt the royal family till the time she is alive. I am the protector of royal family! Do whatever you have to but you wont succeed! Vrinda shouts and frees herself but Sitara manages to push her on the ground thereby overpowering her. She aims her sword around Vrinda's neck. Leave from here or I will do something which we will regret our entire life! Vishkanya's disappear.
Sitara heals Viraj's wound using her powers. She tries getting up but is pulled back as her saree is stuck under his pillow. She caresses his head. I vowed to protect you but I will seek revenge for your wound now. I wont let Vishkanya's come near you. Kuldeep tells her he is with her int his. She asks about the royal family. He assures her that everyone is fine. Viraj wakes up with a start. Is my family fine? Kuldeep advises him to rest but Viraj wants to know who those women are. I cannot see them finish my family right in front of my eyes! Sitara gives him her swear so as to stop him. I will tell you about those women. They are our enemies and want to finish the entire royal family. I don't know the reason but we will fight with them till the last drop of blood. You trust me this much right? He nods.

Rani Sa tells her husband she wont be able to live without her son. He assures her that he will not let anything happen to anyone. I promise you I wont let Vishkanya's harm anyone. He prays that Rajguru gains conscious soon. Only he can find a solution to this. His brother and Yamini ask them where they should go. We are not safe in our own homes. Samrat seconds them. Vishkanya's have escaped now. Ratan tells everyone he will make sure no one is sure. Sitara supports him. I will fight for you all as your shield. They wont come near you till the time I am here! Ratan thanks her. Till now, your Baba has been protecting us but now you are also with him. We will be eternally thankful to you. She calls it her duty. You don't have to thank me. He blesses her to be successful. Nethra looks upset.

Sitara is loking for her Baba. I should meet him. She stumbles in her step when Vrinda holds her. Thank you. She is startled to see Vrinda there. I told you to let everyone live in peace but you are stubborn! You don't listen to anyone. You are forgetting that I am your daughter and I have inherited your stubbornness. I will not spare you if you try to harm the royal family ever again! Vrinda calls her Kuldeep's shadow. You are crazy about duty and dharma just like your father. It is good though. I have kept a test for you. Do you know where your Baba is? He is in a cemetery right now. While we are talking, I am making sure he is buried alive in the cemetery!

Chabeeli throws dirt over Kuldeep.

Sitara calls it a lie but Vrinda challenges her to see for herself. Remember that the moment you step out of this house, I will rein terror on the royal family! You are a daughter and a protector of the royal family. You have to decide if you will fulfil your duty or dharma. Sitara begins to head towards the door but stops in shock. How can you do this? He is my Baba and your husband! You should respect atleast one relation. Baba is right. My mother is dead. A selfish woman like you cannot be my mother! Baba and Maharaj did the right thing with you in the past. They tied you in the past only but I swear upon my mother, I will write your death if you try to harm anyone! Vrinda asks her why she is so angry. You shouldn't be bothered by any of this as this does not concern you! You should only think about your Baba. Poor Kuldeep, he will be buried alive in the cemetery! Sitara refuses to let anything happen to Baba. Vrinda says you will lose your Baba very soon. You just said your mother is dead. Sadly, you will also lose your Baba very soon as you are ready to sacrifice him to protect the royal family. I feel so bad for Kuldeep. He must be sad thinking how he raised a daughter who will choose the royal family over him in his time of need! I might not be an ideal mother but you are also not worth calling an ideal daughter!

Precap: Sitara is looking for Kuldeep. Chabeeli has covered Kuldeep neck deep in dirt. She drops her blood near Kuldeep. Even if you survive from this grave, the wild animals wont let you live. They will smell it and find you! She throws dirt over his face as well. Sitara stops in her tracks.
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Nicchuji, does it mean that Viraj will not marry Nethrea?

dnt know😊
Nichuss thumbnail
Sitara 21st February 2019 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Chabeeli has covered Kuldeep neck deep in dirt. She asks Kuldeep if he is in too much pain. Don't worry. Your daughter will come to save you soon. On one hand, she will save you; while on the other hand, Didi will free the royal family.

Sitara is in the house temple. I am at a crossroad Ma. Who should I save? My Baba's life and the lives of Maharaj and his family are at risk at the same time. What should I do Ma? Please guide me.

Kuldeep says I have donated my daughter to the royal family. She wont come here to save me. She wont come here leaving the royal family alone. Chabeeli points out that he has donated his daughter but she hasn't donated her father. She will surely come. Kuldeep is certain she wont come but Chabeeli is also sure Sitara will come.

Sitara finds her answer

and wipes her tears. I know what I have to do. I need your support and blessings Ma. She does her tilak using the vermilion kept before Ma. I am going to play the biggest game of my life. Please give me strength. She hurries out of the royal palace. Vrinda enters just then with Albeli and Surili. Vrinda says a mother might not raise her kid but she knows her kid very well. I knew that Sitara will go to save Kuldeep and I was right. She sends Surili to kill Viraj. She instructs Albeli to kill Samrat and Arjun. I will punish Ratan Pratap Singh for his misdeeds! My mission will be accomplished today after so many years! Kalindi Didi's soul will be finally at peace. Get ready to pay for your sins Rajvanshi's. No one can save you from me now! Get ready to die Ratan Pratap Singh.
Chabeeli says you cannot be killed by us due to the boon that you have received from Mahadev. She cuts her palm and drops her blood near Kuldeep. Even if you survive from this grave, the wild animals wont let you live. They will smell it and find you! Goodbye Kuldeep Jija ji! She throws dirt over his face as well.

One wild animal gets attracted to the place where the blood droplet had fallen. It starts digging there.

Surili comes to Viraj's room. It is time to bid adieu to the world Viraj! She leans closer and her teeth grow longer. She tries to bite Viraj but it turns out to be a mannequin. She wonders where Viraj is! She fumes thinking about Sitara.

Sitara is looking everywhere for Kuldeep. The animal manages to dig a lot of dirt. Kuldeep alerts Sitara. Sitara stops in her tracks upon noticing it. She turns into her vishkanya avatar and pushes the animal away. The animal has turned angry because of the attack. He runs in her direction.

Vrinda and her sisters meet in a corridor and share that no one is in the palace. Where are they? Chabeeli joins them. Is Ratan and his family dead? Vrinda denies. Sitara has cheated us yet again. She has hidden the Rajvanshi's at a safe place and then went to save Kuldeep. How long will they survive like this? They must be around somewhere. Search every corner and find them!

Kuldeep warns Sitara of the animal. Sitara uses her powers to fight with the animal. She manages to dig out Kuldeep but he notices the giant animal standing right behind her.

Vishkanya's don't find any of the family members anywhere in the palace.

The animal hits Sitara. She falls down in the process but gets up within a second. The animal has some powers too but Sitara is more powerful than him. The animal flees from the spot.

Vishkanya's get restless upon not finding Viraj or his family anywhere in the palace. Vrinda uses her powers to find the some clue but is unable to catch any clue. Maybe Sitara has used her powers to shield them well. Albeli and Surili wonder which place could it be where Sitara must have kept them and would be certain that we wont look for them there. Vrinda realizes that Sitara would have hidden the Rajvanshi's in south gate (Vishloka).

Sitara asks Kuldeep if he is fine. Kuldeep asks her why she is here. I told you that we need to protect the royal family. Nothing is more important than that. Your life is theirs now. She tells him she is both a protector and daughter. I have promised to protect the royal family till the time I am alive. Don't you trust me? He is in panic mode. She tells him that she has vowed to make sure the Vishkanya's are never able to reach the royal family. He insists that they are inside the palace. Sitara shares that the royal family is not there. They have been shifted to a safer place where the Vishkanya's will never be able to reach. He asks her about it. She tells him that she has shifted the royal family to south gate (Vishloka).

Vrinda and her sisters come to Vishloka. Viraj and his family are lying unconscious there. Vrinda remarks that Sitara has offered her revenge to her in a plate. She has done very wrong! Now even God cannot save these Rajvanshi's from me! Sitara enters just then and stands between the Vishkanya's and Rajvanshi's.

Precap: Sitara and Vrinda are fighting. Vrinda's sisters look on helplessly. Sitara asks her mother why she is compelling her to kill her own mother. Vrinda asks her if she is threatening her mother. Sitara tells her not to insult mothers by calling herself a mother. She pushes Vrinda who gets hurt in the process. Vrinda shouts in pain.
Nichuss thumbnail
Sitara 22nd February 2019 Written Episode

Vrinda remarks that Sitara has offered her revenge to her in a plate. She has done very wrong! Now even God cannot save these Rajvanshi's from me! Sitara enters just then and stands between the Vishkanya's and Rajvanshi's. Sitara and Vrinda are fighting. Vrinda's sisters look on helplessly. Sitara asks her mother why she is compelling her to kill her mother. Vrinda asks her if she is threatening her mother. Sitara tells her not to insult a mother by calling herself mother. She pushes Vrinda who gets hurt. She shouts in pain. Sitara manages to defeat them and they disappear.

Vrinda is unhappy with the path that Sitara has chosen for herself. She is only following Kuldeep and his ideals blindly. She is ready to hurt us just to follow whatever her Baba tells her. Chabeeli tries to clean the

blood off her sister's head but Vrinda tells her against it. The pain given by loved ones hurt more than anything else. It is time I will teach a lesson to Sitara and Kuldeep. If she cannot respect our relation then from now onwards I too will forget it. She does her tilak with her blood. I swear upon Mahamata, this time Sitara will lose her relation with me and the lives of all the members of royal family.
Next morning, a servant gives a box to Viraj. He opens the box and looks at the rings. There is a ring inside which is identical to the one he already has (for Nethra). His sister hugs him and asks about the ring. He tries to avert the topic but she insists upon knowing. No one gifts a solitaire to someone without any reason! Viraj makes her promise she wont tell anyone. She agrees. He shares that it is for Sitara. She reminds him he is to marry Nethra. Viraj reasons that he isn't yet married to her. I have tried a lot but I cannot feel this way for Nethra. I feel very differently for Sitara. I think I am in love with Sitara. By marrying Sitara, I will actually save Nethra's life. Even his sister admits she likes Sitara more than Nethra. He smiles. I am going to propose Sitara now. Bring her to a particular room. She is hesitant but he insists so she agrees.

Vrinda and her sisters offer their prayers to Mahamata. She cuts their palms using a dagger. A snake appears from Mahamata's feet and sucks their blood. Mahamata comes to life.

Sitara comes to that room and finds it beautifully decorated. Why is it decorated? Why did Padmini call me here? Viraj smiles looking at her from far.

Vrinda and her sisters greet Mahamata. She blesses them.

Sitara calls out to Padmini but gets no response. She turns to go when a song starts playing. She walks further inside the room. There are cut outs of Viraj and Sitara. She wonders who is humming this song. Who is there? Viraj is strumming guitar and singing Tune Mujhe Pehchana Nahi. Sitara smiles looking at the cut outs. Viraj holds her just when she is about to fall. They share an eye lock. He keeps his finger over her lips as she starts talking. I have lived my life as per time table. I have planned everything appropriately but freshness has come in my life since you came in my life. You are the exciting part of the life which I thought to be boring. I thought I have started living only now. He holds her hand. I understood the true meaning of friendship and love after you became a part of my life. Nethra is a good girl. I said yes for this alliance myself but back then I dint know I will forget everything after falling for a girl named Sitara. It is better to hurt Nethra a little now than hurting her for an entire lifetime. Till now I had only read that love is magical but you have actually made my life magical. This love has become the basis of my life. I am because of you. I have no existence without you. I love you Sitara! She is overwhelmed. He proposes her for marriage. She smiles broadly. They share a hug. Vrinda's words suddenly echo in Sitara's head. She recalls being a Vishkanya. Viraj tells Sitara he cannot live without her. I want to see you every day. I love you very much. Sitara thinks his love will turn into hatred the day he will find out her trust. We cannot be together. She withdraws her hands and steps back startling Viraj. She walks out from there. He calls out after her but she does not stop.

Precap: Viraj confesses his love to Sitara. She is standing in shade. Viraj says I only love you. Will you marry me? He bends down on his knees holding a ring in his hand. Lights come on and he notices Nethra standing there instead. Vrinda stabs Sitara in her back using some stick.
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Now that the track is moving to the fight. Do you think that Sitara will rise in terms of TrP or will just be stuck with 0.9. I hope they will increase TrP somehow. Not wanting the channel to pull the plug. 
Nichuss thumbnail
Sitara 25th February 2019 Written Episode

Vrinda requests Mahamata to let her kill Sitara. Mahamata asks her if she understands what she is asking for. Vrinda nods. I have to kill her in order to achieve what I want. Mahamata shares that a Vishkanya can only kill herself when she wishes to. As an only exception, it is only her mother who can kill her but she can do that only once in her lifetime. I grant you this one chance. She gives a dagger to Vrinda. Vrinda remarks that this will happen for the first time in history. A mother will kill her own daughter today! It will happen for the first time that the one who gave birth becomes the reason of death! I will be the reason of your death today! Be ready to die!

Sitara is walking teary eyed recalling Viraj's proposal. I also love you very much but I cannot say yes for this relation. Please

forgive me if possible. Kuldeep notices her thus and asks her if she is fine. She cries hugging him. Viraj wants to marry me but I am a Vishkanya! We cannot be together! Kuldeep says this is what I was worried about. I knew this day would come. I can clearly see it in Viraj's eyes how much he loves you. I also know that you love him too. I understand whatever you feel. It isn't right or possible. Your duty is above your love but you have to fulfil it with a smile. She nods. I will say no to Viraj. It will be right for him and for the royal family! She leaves.
Viraj comes to his room. It is dim lit. He notices a reflection there and thinks it to be Sitara. Why are you not saying anything? I know it was very shocking for you but trust me, I mean every word that I said just not. I love you very much and I know you love me too. I wonder why you are not saying anything. I don't understand why you are silent. If you are quiet because of Nethra then let me tell you that I got into that relation only for the sake of my parents. I have never loved her. I only love you. He kneels down and holds out the ring towards her. Will you marry me? Lights come on and he notices Nethra standing there instead of Sitara. You? Nethra says you love Sitara right. You never loved me? She shouts at him and pulls him by his collar. How dare you do this to me? We are engaged and about to marry soon and you are proposing Sitara? What did I lack that you liked that servant? What is so special about that low class servant? He raises his hand warning her to stop. Mind your language. I love Sitara and I wont hear another word against her! I know it is wrong but this is the truth. I agreed for this relation only because of Mom and Dad but I cannot drag this lie any further. I am sorry. He removes his engagement ring and returns it to her. She looks at him in shock as he utters it's over and walks out of the room.

Sitara is walking sadly in the corridor. It will be very difficult to say no to Viraj. It will break him but I have no other option. She turns and hears the sound of someone laughing. It sounds like Ma and Massi. She heads in the direction from where the voice is coming. She calls out to Vrinda. I know you all are around. There is no point hiding. Come out! Chabeeli comes there holding a torch. Sitara asks her why they are here now. Chabeeli asks her if they need her permission to go anywhere. Sitara tells her not to be adamant. You cannot harm anyone till I am here. Chabeeli tells her to stop being proud. You are alone. Till when you will save them from us? Sitara replies that she will do it till her last breath. You know that I am enough for all 4 of you! Vrinda comes from behind with Surili and Albeli. Vrinda thinks it is worst for a mother to kill her own daughter but you dint leave any option with me. She stabs Sitara in her back shocking Sitara. Sitara falls down. Ma? Vrinda says I am simply a Vishkanya today. A Vishkanya never forgets her revenge. She does not care about any relation when it comes to seeking revenge. Albeli and Surili say we told you not to go against us but you dint pay heed to us. You are paying with your life for strangers. Vrinda says you wouldn't have met this fate if you had listened to me. You lost your life for those strangers! You cheated your mother for them! You only got death in return. Rajvanshi's have snatched everything from me till date but now I will seek revenge for every single agony that they have given made us go through. I will kill them one by one now! Vrinda and her sisters walk away. Sitara writhes in pain.

Vrinda and her sisters enter in Ratan's room. He is startled to see them and picks his sword. Chabeeli tells him they have removed his shield out of their way. How will you save yourself now? He demands to know what they did to Sitara. Vrinda shares that she has killed her daughter. Ratan is stunned. Vrinda says it wasn't my daughter but your protector you was standing in my way to you. I am ready to forget every relation in order to take my revenge from you! Get ready to die!

Sitara crawls / drags herself to the house temple. I wont let those Vishkanya's succeed. I have to get inside the palace and save the royal family. I am their protector. I wont let anything happen to them. Please help me Ma. She winces in pain.

Ratan tells the Vishkanya's he can still fight with them. Vrinda makes him drop his sword and lifts him high in air using her powers. Where is your will to fight? How will you fight with us? You have lost! You cannot do anything. No one will come to save you today. Your game is over! She throws him down angrily.

Sitara asks Devi Ma to help her. She passes out.

Precap: Vrinda has caught Ratan in chains. This is how you kept us for the past 20 years! I will kill you today! She raises her hand in air but Sitara holds her attack mid air. Today a daughter will kill her mother! Vrinda is taken aback.
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
How did Sitara manage to save herself? 
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

How did Sitara manage to save herself? 

may b todays epsd will explain
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

may b todays epsd will explain

I did not see the precap. Is there still blood in Sitara in the precap or was she completely healed? 

I am really curious as to how Viraj will explain to the rest of the royal family that he does not want to marry Nethra now. 

I mean the royal famiily will be forcing him to marry Nethra. Nethra's family will demand it from Viraj. Nethra will not mind anything at all as long as she can marry Viraj. 

I think maybe Samrat is also highly suspicious; I think he is going to propose to Sitara. Sitara will accept so that Viraj will do his duty and marry Nethra.