IMPORTANT : Newly Redesigned IF. Please give your feedback/suggestions - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: -RD-

Vijay, Cosmetic changes are fine but real work is req around ip check, member privacy and safety   against abuse,trolling and bullying be it regular members or DT.

Better treatment of DT and respect for their views given that they work for this place for free! ( Giving GA rights to CC heads was such a big issue why? whats the added fuss abt ga rights or u dont trust the people who spend their precious time to make yr business venture work ? Or u feel a better IP check tool for the DT is not a big deal ?

I honestly dont care if the site is purple or pink or white but i do care about if the site management values my work and actively looks into my concerns!

You have said it all ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Again same error 

Error.

AN ERROR OCCURRED WHILE PROCESSING YOUR REQUEST.

its not even letting me to open whats the problem any one can tell me ?
ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
where is my posts link in beta version?
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Website design and layout is great๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Love The Web Design. Its Great.
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
When I quote myself or someone else every username changes to Pink?
Why? Not that I can complain๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† (I like pink๐Ÿ˜†)

and I am here since ages and never got to know what "Post: True" means.. ๐Ÿค“
Edited by Lianaa - 5 years ago
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I've just had a good old browse on the new site.  It works much better via iPad and am able to see or comment in other areas which I couldn't see on safari via the original site.  All in all much a improved version.  Now if you can rustle up some decent shows and all my forum buddies, then we can joke and laugh about stories, characters and each other ๐Ÿ˜›.  Ta very much.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
I checked the site again with my peaceful mind. I can say, you guys can have a pat on your shoulders.
One thing is clear, you can't make all happy but by the first look of the new site is giving me a sense that everyone will get a slice of a good one. As this is a saying, you can't make all happy then the middle ground is better.

There are some issues running around for a long time. The team always have nice RULES but how will you implement those when there is no eye watching them rolling around or not. Unbiased team members who must show an equal respect. Many forums are not having this one luxury is calling attention.

Second, please have some nice features for our scrapbook, make PM easier like Gmail. 

Majority of us come here as this is our Home and I am sure we will feel the same no matter what design you have.

Thanks for your efforts ...
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I opened on my phone, but couldn't find how to go to "my post".

aimyx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't like the beta version design. I like the current design best. It is simple and easy. 
-
I made a post in the beta forum and it is not showing up in the real forum? I hope it won't show up as a double post because I already reposted the thing in live forum. 
How does the reply feature work? Is it like the current 'quote' feature? All the quoted posts are showing the code [ QUOTE ] instead of showing the white quote box. Please retain I-F's original emojis and url. I like the i-f emoticons the best. Sometimes while texting I I look for the 'hugging'  ๐Ÿค— or dreaming  emoji. 
Edited by vijay - 5 years ago