Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippery_chilka thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: White-Lilac

We all signed up for the show because of the unique concept of DV-Daivk-Daayan but they have been glorifying Mo and insulting Devi Maa's biggest weapon a daivik 🥱

Exactly! We thought only forumwaasis can't take this nonsense anymore but insta and twitter people are also sailing in the same boat 😆

Mera bhi yahi haal hai... It's better to watch RuNa crap rather than watching Pia turning into Medusa Naagin 🥱 I think just like EK copied Gul's idea of Daayans, Gul is copying EK's idea of naagins 🤣 

Even if it's Pia who is Medusa Naagin she'll just sit and cry 😆

Exactly. I thought Devi Maa's weapon with DV will go head to head with the Daayan but yahan Daivik is a useless crybaby and DV is a gullible fool. Only Mo is getting glorified. Instead of watching a dhaasu tashan and equal fight between the good and the bad, we are getting the evil fool the good time and again. It's become boring TBH. DV and Daivik are not even aware of how powerful they are and now the so called Good, the Daivik is going to be turned into an evil entity due to the Daayan. 👏

Hahaha, true. Good for all of us then. No one should accept such crap tracks. I am actually laughing at their over confidence of advertising the Daivik turning into Medusa Naagin, thinking it will intrigue and pull in fans. It did the opposite. 

Bahahahaha. But you know EK is actually good at copying and adapting Gul's idea. Look at the sequel idea. Gul started that idea but it bombed big time. EK took it up, and turned it into a major hit. 🤣 

That is true. At least these tears will be poisonous and can be helpful if she flings them at someone. 🤣  Daivik wale tears, were no help at all. After all Daayans and Chudails are more powerful than Gods and Goddesses. 😊