Nazar - character focus

Poll

Which character from show holds writers interest / undivided attention

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Rags-1185 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
In my opinion; i can see the show is all about mohana and rathod family. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippery_chilka thumbnail
Wow. I've never seen the forum, twitter hashtag and IG so deserted. Did everyone give up on the show after that nonsense of Pia turning Medusa Naagin? πŸ˜†
I personally think the focus is more on RH family and Mo but more on RH family. 
White-Lilac thumbnail
Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Wow. I've never seen the forum, twitter hashtag and IG so deserted. Did everyone give up on the show after that nonsense of Pia turning Medusa Naagin? πŸ˜†

I personally think the focus is more on RH family and Mo but more on RH family. 

I'm still stalking this deserted place πŸ˜† 
The concept of Medusa which they have brought is kind of interesting only if it's some evil entity and not Pia πŸ˜†

Currently they are focusing more on RH family but once when RuNa will be back they are going to torture us their nonsense🀒
Originally posted by: White-Lilac

I'm still stalking this deserted place πŸ˜† 
The concept of Medusa which they have brought is kind of interesting only if it's some evil entity and not Pia πŸ˜†

Currently they are focusing more on RH family but once when RuNa will be back they are going to torture us their nonsense🀒

LOL. I agree, as a stand alone, this medusa thing as a vamp would have been very interesting but turning a Daivik into one? The audience desertion is answer enough. They are so alarmed at the lack of reaction and the desertion that SP is churning out videos of cast asking to watch the Mahaepisode. πŸ˜† They are doing that on their social media too. 

Tab ka tab dekh lenge. πŸ˜†RuNa are so dumb, Mo will just eat them up. 🀣 

Right now I don't want a Daivik turning evil and these makers insulting Durga Maa and her weapon. 
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

LOL. I agree, as a stand alone, this medusa thing as a vamp would have been very interesting but turning a Daivik into one? The audience desertion is answer enough. They are so alarmed at the lack of reaction and the desertion that SP is churning out videos of cast asking to watch the Mahaepisode. πŸ˜† They are doing that on their social media too. 

Right now I don't want a Daivik turning evil and these makers insulting Durga Maa and her weapon. 

There is no buzz in any social media. The whole fd has become quiet. The promo n yesterday epi has made all the fd dissapointed. They didn't expect this silence from the fandom. Well what did u expectπŸ˜†
So now they have to made the cast give IV to make people watch the epiπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Arieltabi

There is no buzz in any social media. The whole fd has become quiet. The promo n yesterday epi has made all the fd dissapointed. They didn't expect this silence from the fandom. Well what did u expectπŸ˜†
So now they have to made the cast give IV to make people watch the epiπŸ˜†

People are pissed and rightly so. The fd took a lot of crap before everyone said enough is enough. They made Pia into a clueless crybaby..she was turned useless. Ansh was turned into a Mo bhakth and a total moron. We all still expected character growth but this? Hell na.  

Even the cast asking everyone to watch is not going to cut it unless they change their plan and don't show Pia becoming an evil entity. 
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
No doubt mohna
I know serial is on daayan theme but glorifying her 2 much is not gud. 

Makers really need 2 work on Pia's character who had been reduced  to a single layer character , no shades in her at all

White-Lilac thumbnail

I still hope it's not Pia πŸ˜† Ummeed par duniya kaayam hai 🀣
The FD has never been so quiet... Inko inki bewakoofi ka jawab mil gaya hoga that's why they are asking the actors to promote this track πŸ˜†

Gul won't show RuNa and Medusa track together to jab ye jaayegi wo aayenge 🀣

From the beginning itself they have been showing Pia and her powers as useless. 
Originally posted by: White-Lilac

I still hope it's not Pia πŸ˜† Ummeed par duniya kaayam hai 🀣
The FD has never been so quiet... Inko inki bewakoofi ka jawab mil gaya hoga that's why they are asking the actors to promote this track πŸ˜†

Gul won't show RuNa and Medusa track together to jab ye jaayegi wo aayenge 🀣

From the beginning itself they have been showing Pia and her powers as useless. 

I am hoping too but I also know it's a loosing battle. They will definitely insult Durga Maa and the Daivik somehow just to glorify Mohana so I am bracing myself for it. πŸ₯±

You know honestly, even I am shocked at how quiet the FD has become. I thought only few of us were planning a sanyas from the show but turns out, everyone has reached the ultimate BS level they can take with Pia the Medusa Naagin nonsense. πŸ˜† 

Woh toh hai..these two will come later on to pakao us and right now I am willing to take their torture over Pia turning into an evil entity. 

Well that's true, maybe after turning Medusa Naagin, she will be useful and actually fight that Mo. πŸ₯±
White-Lilac thumbnail

I am hoping too but I also know it's a loosing battle. They will definitely insult Durga Maa and the Daivik somehow just to glorify Mohana so I am bracing myself for it. πŸ₯±

You know honestly, even I am shocked at how quiet the FD has become. I thought only few of us were planning a sanyas from the show but turns out, everyone has reached the ultimate BS level they can take with Pia the Medusa Naagin nonsense. πŸ˜† 

Woh toh hai..these two will come later on to pakao us and right now I am willing to take their torture over Pia turning into an evil entity. 

Well that's true, maybe after turning Medusa Naagin, she will be useful and actually fight that Mo. πŸ₯±

We all signed up for the show because of the unique concept of DV-Daivk-Daayan but they have been glorifying Mo and insulting Devi Maa's biggest weapon a daivik πŸ₯±

Exactly! We thought only forumwaasis can't take this nonsense anymore but insta and twitter people are also sailing in the same boat πŸ˜†

Mera bhi yahi haal hai... It's better to watch RuNa crap rather than watching Pia turning into Medusa Naagin πŸ₯± I think just like EK copied Gul's idea of Daayans, Gul is copying EK's idea of naagins 🀣 

Even if it's Pia who is Medusa Naagin she'll just sit and cry πŸ˜†