amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Why does Mini's father avoid his wife so much?
I know he has an affair...but he behaves like his wife is a stranger, and doesnt even sleep with her in the same room.

Why is that, especially after they have a daughter?

Have they shown it yet?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Well samething i ask about in EDT thread, show has just started i hope makers elaborate his character  first,   more wired what I find is he is not connected with his family or even his own daughter anywhere on social networking sites which often parents are if they r out of town or away from children's for even months, 😕i t looks unrealistic.  He don't Even Know His daughter,s age . ðŸ˜• Edited by Mayavi-26 - 5 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
well he used to connect with email😆...like the previous person said further epiisodes should reveal the reason...i think she was probably too much desi towards his taste or maybe he marrried for the sake of his parents, have a kid & fled to abroad...idk but so many assumptions...
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I too couldn't able to understand that how can he not knew his daughter age ?  In previous episode when his sister asked Ashok said that he will connect with email only . Did he talk with his parents in between right and could  talk to his daughter at least ..I felt very bad when he gave the doll to mini...What a parent he is ? I also think did his second wife knew he has a daughter ? or not ? She knew he is married,but has a child ?

I think he might have marriage Babitha for his family and left after few days of marriage..

Didn't know he loved second wife before marriage or after ? Did he has kids from other wife ? 
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: abhi786

I too couldn't able to understand that how can he not knew his daughter age ?  In previous episode when his sister asked Ashok said that he will connect with email only . Did he talk with his parents in between right and could  talk to his daughter at least ..I felt very bad when he gave the doll to mini...What a parent he is ? I also think did his second wife knew he has a daughter ? or not ? She knew he is married,but has a child ?

I think he might have marriage Babitha for his family and left after few days of marriage..

Didn't know he loved second wife before marriage or after ? Did he has kids from other wife ? 

she does know about babita but is forcing mini's father to open up which he should if doesnt want to continue with this marriage...this incident reminded of a scene in the movie 'namastey london' where the father moved abroad and was embarrassed to take his wife anywhere because she was just too desi for him...the mother ensured that her daughter doesnt go through the same fate so she brought her up fully london-bred girl...although in that movie, the wife did come along to london, in this show, the husband doesnt give damn about babita or mini...he is only supporting them financially ...
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
am posting what i hv already said in another thread...
u're right , i think some yrs back there was a show on this storyline about NRI husbands .

& here in PB , since its only 4 episodes so i think slowly they'll reveal all the past . i feel it was an arrange marriage where they might hv been happier in the start , but then he left the country & things changed he changed , took another women simply he was never as devoted as babita . we don't know how much meeta knew about him . though he kept fulfilling his duties towards the family but at the same time start avoiding too hence less visits , limited phone talks & not being on social media because his cover will be blown .

too bad for babita & mini , don't know if ashok ever talked to them on phone . poor mini he is just a namesake father , babita had been lot understanding & blindly trusts him hence never picks up the signs which mini can easily realize & judge .

so far in ashok i saw thats its the huge embarrassment , ready to cater their needs quite active that way but is coward enough to keep everyone in dark . 

abhi786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute.manasi

am posting what i hv already said in another thread...

u're right , i think some yrs back there was a show on this storyline about NRI husbands .

& here in PB , since its only 4 episodes so i think slowly they'll reveal all the past . i feel it was an arrange marriage where they might hv been happier in the start , but then he left the country & things changed he changed , took another women simply he was never as devoted as babita . we don't know how much meeta knew about him . though he kept fulfilling his duties towards the family but at the same time start avoiding too hence less visits , limited phone talks & not being on social media because his cover will be blown .

too bad for babita & mini , don't know if ashok ever talked to them on phone . poor mini he is just a namesake father , babita had been lot understanding & blindly trusts him hence never picks up the signs which mini can easily realize & judge .

so far in ashok i saw thats its the huge embarrassment , ready to cater their needs quite active that way but is coward enough to keep everyone in dark . 

Yup.. Might we get the back story in coming episodes.. I think he fulfil financial needs for the family but left babita to take care of parents with sister in law...Now did Ashok wants divorce or only want to tell the truth ? I felt bad for mini and babitha somehow babes trying to convince mini and even herself in caf scene that Ashoka still loves her ..

I am waiting to see did meeta know about mini or not ? and did they have kids ?

If truth comes also MIL and SIL will support Ashoka and tell to forgive him..
abhi786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meenachem

she does know about babita but is forcing mini's father to open up which he should if doesnt want to continue with this marriage...this incident reminded of a scene in the movie 'namastey london' where the father moved abroad and was embarrassed to take his wife anywhere because she was just too desi for him...the mother ensured that her daughter doesnt go through the same fate so she brought her up fully london-bred girl...although in that movie, the wife did come along to london, in this show, the husband doesnt give damn about babita or mini...he is only supporting them financially ...

Yup in Namestey London it's KAT mother.. I can understand Ashok distance with babitha, but atleast he can talk to mini as a father..
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Yup.. Might we get the back story in coming episodes.. I think he fulfil financial needs for the family but left babita to take care of parents with sister in law...Now did Ashok wants divorce or only want to tell the truth ? I felt bad for mini and babitha somehow babes trying to convince mini and even herself in caf scene that Ashoka still loves her ..

>> yeah , he is financially taking care of them . yesterday mini's condition was very appalling as a child she too had dreams  want her father's support , his presence & also they hv showed how she understands her babes , her mother's unspoken feelings .

am glad babita has mini . 

I am waiting to see did meeta know about mini or not ? and did they have kids ?

>> they haven't revealed it yet , we don't know how much meeta knows though she is putting pressure on him . lets see how makers take it forward i hope it doesn't turn out like other serials .

If truth comes also MIL and SIL will support Ashoka and tell to forgive him..

>> they deeply adore him , & expect babita to forgive him .

Sankipujari thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yet to watch all episodes? 
As I watched only one episode in bits, Hope we got to know his story too. 
Feeling really bad for Babita and Mini.