Pehle review toh Karo :P
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Aree abhi toh likha next part.

This might take 3-4 days minimum.😳
Pehle review toh Karo :P

Maine padh liye hai 10 mins mai karti hu 😉❤️.
Tusu is super excited to see her pair with Balram 😆⭐️. I am an official shipper of Tusu and Balram ❤️ 🤣 😉.
Thanks toh mujhe bolna chahiye ❤️ jo tum hume ek dreamland or should I say addiction dogi 😆 ❤️ 🤗.

I am excited to see how you portray us in your FF⭐️. Absolutely can't wait😭😆 but as usual sabr ka phal meetha hota hai ❤️ 🤗.
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
UnresWaaa😆.
First of all I bow down to you 😃🤗. Loads of love tooo youuu❤️⭐️.
This part was sooo beautiful ❤️ 😉
Narad meeting Radha Krishna was a sight to behold for me ❤️ 👏 ⭐️.
Balram is the cherry on the cake as usual ❤️ Supporting Krish and Radha with his strong arms .

@P.S - He is going to get his partner in form of TUSU 😉😆.
My most favourite excerpt-

And then finally, in a split second, all the dancers turned Krishn and Radha. It was a sight to behold. Such was the perfection of all the mudraas that Narada had no words. He was mesmerised and floored. The coherence in movements of Radha Krishna was exemplary. It seemed that one soul alone was dancing on stage.

He got up unconsciously, taken aback by the splendour.

As if this alone didn't suffice, the forms of Krishn and Radha exchanged. Sometimes it was Radha being Krishn, the other time it was Krishn becoming Radha.

The visuals looks so beautiful and perfect❤️. 
Modern Maharaas ❤️ ⭐️ It couldn't be more perfect, it was perfection ❤️ ⭐️.

Chalo apni meri tusu aur sabki entry karwa do 😉😆 We all will be a medium to their great love story . 

Silly me, dreaming and grinning like a mad person🤣 🤣.

Once again a big hug for this part 🤗 ❤️. Very beautiful ⭐️- Sumi ❤️
Edited by RadhaKrishna_19 - 5 years ago
BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@sumi wonderful and superb idea  😉 ☺️ 🤣 your suggestion rocks 🤗 

@mahi thanks ya for granting our crazy request 😆 🤗 ab toh next update ka hi intezar hai, in the meantime let me catch up with the story 😳 next update come soon 😳

@sumi @mahi FF me meri setting karane k liye advance me dhanyavaad 🤣 😉
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This made my day, really! Revisiting the prologue and this whole little piece of fiction put down beautifully. Can't wait to read more.
PS-Sukhi, Madhu and all, Roll No. 21, eh?
Ramya_98 thumbnail

Areee 

I forgot to tell you, mostly cause it ain't that up to the mark 😆

Accha sorry 😆

Apology accepted because this is a wonderful read.

-Yours only.
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moonglade

Apology accepted because this is a wonderful read.

-Yours only.

I know you can't stay miffed with your Choti sis  😎
My darling Di 🤗
Edited by Mishti_Dahi - 5 years ago
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
It's just soo sweet! I wish Narada has more cameo though, he seems fun! :D

Also, Balram seems to always have his hands filled with Kanha, his mischief, his Radha and what-not...XD
Ramya_98 thumbnail

I know you can't stay miffed with your Choti sis  😎
My darling Di 🤗

You're not wrong 🤗
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Part 3

After a week

"Krish, Radhika, Dama, Balram and everyone else, pack your bags!!!", The teacher beamed excitedly after the Principal's announcement.
The Vrindavan University students were invited to the Marwar Dance Academy, to witness the grand Dance Festival that took place every year, in Jodhpur.

Radha was over the moon. It was such a long time since she'd stepped out of Vrindavan.

The student quarter was buzzing with excitement that night. Clothes, food, accessories, hats... everything was being stuffed.
"Krish can you believe it we're going!", Radha jumped in excitement.
"Yes I do. And you sure look excited", he smiled back.
"Of course I am", she said, in doubt.
"Knowing that I've a lot of girls waiting for me already?", He said, giving extra pause on girls.

"Ah uh, Mr. Popular. That may not be true exactly", she retorted back. "Besides they're my friends too".
He laughed heartily and slipped in bed, dreaming of sand and sun.

Elsewhere, there was a boom in the Jodhpur campus.
A girl was scuttling through the corridors of the dormitory, having a brochure clutched in her hands.

"Guys!!!! Hmph. Pmphhh", she was out of breath as she slammed the room door.
Sukhi, out of shock, literally tumbled out of the bed with a bamm.
"Vrin... Versity... Here", Sumi babbled.

Tusu rolled her eyes and handed her a bottle of water. Dakshaayani and Madhuri were engrossed in a game of chess, aloof from the pandemonium around.

"Read it here", she handed over the brochure to Tusu.
It read that the Vrindavan University students were invited this year to their Dance Festival.
"Isn't that amazing?!", She clapped her hands in excitement.

"It sure looks great", Tusu cheered.
"I've heard that they're supremely talented", Madhuri remarked, after a smashing move onnthe board. Dakshaayani scratched her head.
"Sounds fun", she said.
"What's on?", Sukhi asked after she'd recovered from the fall. Sumi giggled.
Proteeti, who was calmly reading a book till now, spoke up. "I'll explain it to you dear Sukhi", she said, ever politely.

"Where are the others?", Asked Sumi.

Rakhi, Salini, Diksha and Aishu were ganged up against the bullies, in front of the teacher's cabin.
"You see, we will surely get to put up a performance this year", Aishu remarked sternly.
"Don't you know, 2nd and 3rd years aren't allowed?", said Kutty, the leader of the Seniors, teasingly.
"We shall see that today", Salini said as all 4 of them stormed in.

"What on Earth do they think?!", Rakhi remarked angrily, pacing up the room. The teachers, even after being well aware of the Seniors' notorious ways, hadn't given the juniors a chance to perform.
"We are better anyday", Diksha said.

"You see, what a pitiful act they had put up last year? It was some impromptu rubbish", Sukhi said. 
"I was so hopeful this year", Dakshaayani remarked sadly.
"But the bright part is, we will get to meet Krishh, Radhika and Balram", said Madhuri, surfing through the site of VU.

After 2 days

The Dance Festival had begun in full swing. It lasted over a week, with finale acts by the Seniors on the 7th day.

All the juniors were busy welcoming all the guests and alloting rooms to them and looking after arrangements.

Sumi and Tusu were busy doing the welcome Aarti.
Krishh and gang soon stepped out of the bus.

Sumi was taken aback by the glow on Krishh's face. It was divine. She felt lost. And the same was with Tusu, on seeing Balram.
Sumi eagerly smeared the vermilion on his face with a confused expression. This boy wasn't normal.
"Thanks Tusu", Balram told her. Her eyes dilated in confusion. How did he know her name?

"Dau, kya kar rahe ho? Ab bhago!!!", Told Krishh.
Tusu turned immediately to follow the lad but he disappeared into the crowd.

"Kya hua Tusu?", Asked Madhuri.
"Pata nahi Di, I don't know but I met a mysterious man who knew my name", she said.
Madhuri shrugged it off as her imagination and asked her to concentrate on work.

Meanwhile, in the run to avoid Tusu, Balram rammed into Sukhi. The plate of flowers in her hand flew off, covering her face.
"Sorry!", He jerked before leaving abruptly.
Sukhi, annoyed, started picking up flowers from the ground, as well as those stuck in her head.
"How filmy!", Exclaimed Salini and giggled and helped her wind up the mess.

After the elaborate welcome of thousands of people, the girls were tired that night.

The magnificent amphitheatre of the Jodhpur campus was lit up like a bride. It was evening, and the entire gathering, full of dancers and musicians were awaiting the Vrindavan University's performance.

The musical show began slowly. It was calming, beautiful, mesmerising and gracefully melodious.
Krishh at the flute, Balram at the tabla, Dama on the keyboard and Radha with ghungroos on stage put up an amazing act. It showcased the peaceful tandav of Lord Shiva (Nataraja) with Maata Parvati.

Sumi, Dakshaayani, Tusu, Salini, Madhuri, Proteeti, Diksha, Aishu, Sukhi and Rakhi stood all charmed. None of them could take their eyes off the show. 
And that night, it was all about the VU students.

Sumi, Dakshaayani, Salini, Aishu, Diksha and Proteeti couldn't stop praising the flute notes while Madhuri and Rakhi were bewitched by Radha's dance. Tusu and Sukhi were lost in the beats of the drum.

"Once, just once, I want to meet them", exclaimed Diksha. 
"Doesn't sound easy, we don't even know where they stay!", Aishu said.
"Where there's a will, there's a way!", Proteeti remarked. "We will find them", they chorused, full of energy.

"Radhe, didn't I say, I've a huge fan following here?", Krishh told naughtily.
"Now if the Mohan wouldn't have fans, who would?", She laughed, partly proud of her boy, and went to bed.

The next day brought renewed hopes and vigour.
And the positive spirit had brought with it the grant of their wish. When they entered the canteen for breakfast, the VU group was right there, munching on bread and makkhan and milk cornflakes.

The girls went shy, seeing them, from a distance. What would they say?

"Krishh, did you taste the jalebis?", Balram asked.

"Erm, *cough*", Rakhi tried to bring in their attention.
"Hello, we're students of the Rajasthan Dance Academy", Diksha introduced the group.

"Hey fellas!", Krishh got up. He quickly introduced his own gang.
"Yesterday's performance was...was...", Dakshaayani began but couldn't find the right word.
"Err, beautiful", Madhuri completed her statement, embarrassed.

"Please join us for breakfast", Radha offered. "We don't know anyone here". They girls gladly joined in.
Soon, the ice broke and the entire group was chatting like they'd always known each other.

"Hey, get up girls!", Kutty appeared suddenly.
"Let us do the talking. And Princy is calling yaa for a meet", barked Putty, his twin sister.

"Stupid asses", muttered Sukhi.

"Did you say something?", Putty looked annoyed.
"Stu...", Sukhi started off but was hushed by Tusu.
"Nothing, we'll be there, thanks".
The bullies grinned and sat in the chairs.

"Actually I've forgotten my flute", Krishh got up and left.
"I've to help him find it", Radha slipped away conveniently. All eyes were fixed on Balram.
"Listen, Kanha...", Balram ran away in tow, followed by Dama.

The girls, after the meeting, sat in the shade of the largest Banyan tree of the campus.
"I wish I could perform for them!", Wailed Sumi.
"Specially for Krishh", blushed Salini.

Suddenly, they heard a familiar sound of flute. It was the VU group.
"Why don't you prepare it?", Asked Balram, hastily.
"Dau...", Krishh slapped himself mentally.
Tusu grew suspicious.

"I think you guys should perform too", Radha added, clearing the confusion.

"I wish we could!", Rakhi said.
"But these seniors are good for nothing. If they wouldn't have bribed the event incharge, we would surely get a chance", Aishu clasped her fist.

"You guys can still prepare, as a back up?", Krishh said. "Karma is still in your hands and leave the fruit to Narayan. Who knows you may get a chance to perform?"

The girls felt motivated. Besides, it was also the matter of the institution's dignity. 

"But what will we do?", Diksha asked.
"And how and when?", Dakshaayani said.

"That y'all have to decide. But if you need help...", Krishh told. Sumi's eyes brightened up.

"Radha is anyways there to guide", he giggled.

After rigorous planning, the rann-neeti was set. They would practice in the evenings near the courtyard, when everyone was busy in the last show for the day and dinner. That way, the seniors couldn't get a blink of their plan.

The next 4 days went in relentless practice. There's no shortcut to success and they wanted a perfect performance. Radha gave in all her efforts. Krishh, Dama and Balram supported them wholeheartedly, serving them drinks, props and whatever required.

Finally, the day of the finale dawned. The seniors, in their oozling overconfidence, weren't even decided on the act. While on the other hand, the girls had a splendid act up their sleeves.
But unknown to them,

"Kutty. You fool! These girls have prepared a marvellous act and you, in your impromptu style attitude have nothing", Putty shouted angrily.

He thought for sometime.

"But they'll reach the venue only if they're able to...", he said evilly.

"Dakshaayani, Pro, hurry up!", Salini said. "Put on the ghagras quick".
"Tune in your keyboard fast!", Madhuri alerted Sumi.

Elsewhere,

"Krishh, do you know what this Kutty is up to? Save them!", Radha said worriedly.
"Use your Maaya and..."
"No Radhe. No use with the Maaya here. This Kutty needs to be taught a bigger lesson. And the girls need to fight", he smiled mischievously.
He signalled Dau, who was ready with the plan.

Tusu opened the door to set out but was taken aback. She slammed shut the door reflexively.
"Aahhh!!!!", She cried.

"There are around 10 snakes outside, hissing their fangs out. We can't step out"
"Snakes? But how did snakes appear in the courtyard? It's all open to sky, without any burrows!", Proteeti reasoned.

The clock ticked fast.

It was about 2 hours. If they didn't step out now, they cannot put up the act.

"Remember what Krishh said? Karma is in our hands. Let's try once", Madhuri said.
"Yes let's do this!", Dakshaayani cheered.

Sukhi pulled out the bedsheets and rolled them on the broom.
Diksha lit them up with the matchstick.
"Jai Narayan!"

They were out in the open, as a small army.

The snakes hissed back, afarid of fire.

Some of them were curled up in front but two of them escaped to the side and were about to bite when a huge flock of eagles appeared in the sky.

Krishh smiled from his window while Radha was awed seeing the site.

They swooped down and picked up all the snakes.

Sumi smiled, thanking Narayan for helping them out.
Krishh giggled and nodded his head.

Back at the stage, the Seniors' show had begun. It was terrible to say the least. Immature and obsolete.

Sumi, Dakshaayani, Krishh and Rakhi snuggled into the crowd and started throwing tomatoes at them.
Meanwhile Balram and Radha were getting the girls ready.

"Rock it!", he patted Tusu's back and smiled. He helped Sukhi with the gajraa in her hair, meanwhile Sumi was having a blast with Krishh, troubling the seniors.

Aishu and Diksha brought some more rotten ones and added to the fun. The crowd hooted and boomed and laughed.

Kutty and gang ran away, humiliated and infuriated.

"Ahem ahem", announced Salini.
"Ladies and gentlemen, bring it up for the girls!"

Rakhi had already taken permission of the principal, who was glad they had something to show in the finale.

Needless to say, the performance was rocking. The girls had showcased the journey and roles of the Tridev. Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh - the creator, protector and destroyer of the universe were creatively portrayed.

Madhuri slipped in and garlanded Diksha and Aishu on stage, who were Vishnu and Lakshmi for the act.
Amusingly, there in the audience, Krishh and Radha were garlanded too.

They smiled at each other.

Soon, after the end of the 7th day, it was time to leave.
The girls were quite upset.

As the VU students got into the bus, they waved them a sad goodbye.
Heavy heartedly, they returned to their room. Well, they knew they had to leave someday. And they were grateful for their help and support.
As Dakshaayani opened the door, she found it already ajar. 
Surprised, she ran in. And she found that 10 peacock feathers were lying on their bed. Everyone ran towards their beds and stroked the Morpankhs finely.

As the doorbell rang, Proteeti got up to open the door. It was Kutty, who had come to clean the quarters with a broom and cloth and soap water.
The girls laughed happily and stepped out for the seniors to clean their room.

As they gazed at the stars in the sky, they could all feel Krishh, Balram and Radha smiling back at them, from above.

PS : I'm sorry if it's not up to the mark. I had to keep the plot simple in order to accommodate everyone. I hope I've not left out anybody.

PPS : Not proofread!