Piya a very badly written character

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I really getting piss by piya's character & feel her character is written very badly, her character badly needs development.
Piya was shown 2 be grown up as an orphan , isn't she should be street smart , daring , fierce, confident coz she grew up in much harder circumstances, I found saavi more confident person , never saw her shedding tears , most of d research she only do & tell Nishant , she was only crying when Nishant was injured , yes she is impulsive 2 but she is still better than Piya coz she use d organ name brain.

Piya is main lead of d show but there is no layer in her character, even ansh has shades in his character , he has dual personality, mohana has shades but piya has none

She is shown 2 be daivik but I don't see any quality in her such , her some powers come out automatically but still there is no such quality in her , makers r portraying her as damsel in distress, she looks so weak infront of mohna. Ansh is also not aware of his DV powers but still he use them in better way thou his energies r negative but Piya hesitate 2 use her powers or even try them, she only use her powers on ansh .

Daivik is like a representative of goddess Durga who is known as a fierce goddess , if she can be calm then she can be ruthless 2 got bad peoples.

I hope makers bring back Divya asap coz she is only d person who can train piya against mohna as she was d one who captured mohna.i hope nishant trains her coz Piya badly need training.

I don't know what Gul is doing ?? Even Ekta is better in this , in ekta's Chandrakanta which was rubbish serial, d FL Chandrakanta had many powers which she was not aware , she was princess by birth but she was brought up as fisherman's daughter, she was confident person without powers also , whenever she was in problem she use 2 be a different person coz her powers use resurface & help her thou later she use 2, forget what she did.

If Piya will be shown in bad light , I don't think viewers will like it or Piya will only use her powers in last episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

etrika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Completely agree with you.what I think is in the initial episode pia was shown as a smart confident girl the way she use to tackle those girls/people who use to comment on her being small town girl..even she had a face off with ruby also and she was confident there..but now she is turning into damsel  in Di stree cry baby always looking for help
For God sake she is dvk not a normal human being who needs some or the other person to help her out..she should not be dependent on ansh aur nishant to help her.

It's high time they shold bring divya back aur someone who can train her.she should not be weak in front of mohana's in any way.
Hope she is back as dvk soon
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
It's high time Piya's powers rise or come out.
slippery_chilka thumbnail
She only became badly written after the extension, uske pehle she was pretty pro active but khair, let's see when she starts using her powers. They will take it as slow as possible or she will kill off Mo in a second and she is supposed to be the main antagonist. 😆 
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Sorry but every Indian serial female lead I'm watching right now except yeh teri galiya's female lead is badly written and getting on my nerve. All I see them do is cry, get outsmarted by the villain easily and romance the make lead or just argue with him. Each time I think ITV portrayals of women are improving, Gul, Ekta etc all prove me wrong. The last time I enjoyed a piya scene was that bhaisasur sequence where piya and ansh literally slayed. This show has become a bore fest of villains reigning and protagonists crying and being blind like ansh. Is it necessary to show the good guys week and dumb to make the villain powerful? My fave show of all time ek haseens thi and international shows don't feel the need to portray the good guys dumb and weak to just make the villain appear smarter and stronger.
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Sorry but pia is not at all confident person, all d time her eyes r full god knows 4 what reasons
No time has change viewers don't cry or appreciate a cry baby kind of FL.

I highly doubt how she is going 2 save ansh

Very poorly written character
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Here Pia is like Mahir. Both need enough attention from respective CVs.
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Plz mahir is not like pia , he is a well written character & much luved character , he is not a cry baby like pia , naagin 3 fans r crazy 4 maahirEdited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think now pia will be more confident.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Deepika now she's Sarpika that also with a thousand of snake heads.

One thing I also noticed she was NEVER SHOWN CONFIDENT  SELF DEPENDENT OR POWERFUL SHE'S ALSO MERELY WEAK I will say very well...

She's scared of using her Daivik power in fact she does not know how to exactly use it...
Now they made her evil to fight Mohana, because as the Daivik i think it was impossible.