Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Deepika now she's Sarpika that also with a thousand of snake heads.

One thing I also noticed she was NEVER SHOWN CONFIDENT  SELF DEPENDENT OR POWERFUL SHE'S ALSO MERELY WEAK I will say very well...

She's scared of using her Daivik power in fact she does not know how to exactly use it...
Now they made her evil to fight Mohana, because as the Daivik i think it was impossible.

Why fighting with Mohona as Daivik would have been impossible??? She was a Daivik who was born to kill evil. A Nagin's power can't be more than a Devi's power. Can it be???hThey could have shown her taking revenge without this Nagin power also.
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
pia was already a weak character who can use her daivik power only against ansh that too when he is actually saving her n for killing bhaisasur also she needed mohana's help n davsnsh's support...it was only mohana who saved ansh from serpent yesterday n from naman's goons before when pia could not even free herself from goons, rather she was only creating troubles like first entering into mohana's cell despite warnings n then getting herself caught due to which ansh married Ruby and then going into that mayajaal house of mohana for searching for her mother though ansh kept insisting her to come out n getting herself into rc due to which ansh's family had to pamper dilruba chudail for freeing that useless daivik from rc...and now by turning her to a sarpika to defeat mohana cvs themselves have made fun of how her daivik connection is of no use :P n yesterday she looked like a total dumbo to jump from that height, if not ansh she might have died like a stupid 🤪 Edited by -JaZ- - 5 years ago
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I completely agree...but I will also say that except Vedsgree+Chaitali rest of the characters are not at all developed. I am still confused what happened to Ruby suddenly???😕

But Piya is the lead. And Mohana too. Fight should be in between them. But all the time either Ansh or someone else is saving Piya. Then what is the meaning of this "Devik"? Why she is Devik. She will kill Dayan. Dayan bhi confusing. So far she is shown as----doing everything for self defense. Then why Devik will kill her? In God's world every living being has the right to protect his/herself. Right. Then Dayan is also trying to protect herself. Mohana is not at all a bad character when she is just trying to protect herself. Except " Dayan kiski apni nehi hoti" dialogue she is "super good" or "Normal."

When enemy is such a good woman ...what will Piya do? Sometimes she is trapped by Naman , sometimes Mohana or Churel or Ruby. She can't protect, she doesn't have the capacity to protect herself or yell at someone else. She is more like a puppet in this game. Aab toh Sarpika baan gayi. Looks like Naagin 4 will start in Nazar and Piya will become the new Nageen.
I think the writer is still confused...nagin likhoon...yah Devik. 😆

It's becoming boring. ðŸ¥± 
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I have a feeling that even the writers are confused!!!
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ab toh Piya all in one hogaya ... Dayaan Hunter+ Daivik + sarpika ... Aur powers kisko chahiye... Bas apna brain use karna chahiye