Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

agree...ishaan did not do any ehsaan on mauli he was there with her only coz he love her n was expecting mauli to accept him since she did not reject him totally...he became mishti's popsie coz that could make mauli love him...actually mauli should not have encouraged it but she was under stress after Kunal left her so ishaan's companionship must have soothed her but now she is out of that phase so may be she understands she will never fall in love with him but feels kinda indebted to him for the emotional support she got from him which is what actually ishaan also wants he was kinda using his popsie connection to mishti to have mauli as by now he must have understood mauli will not fall in love with him...if mauli makes downright clear to ishaan that she will n will never marry him I'm kinda sure he will not bat an eyelid on what happens with mauli n mishti after that...the relation between mauli n ishaan is actually less than friendship from ishaan's side n mishti exists for him only due to his desire of marrying mauli...

I completely agree...
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
The only thing that never ceases to surprise me is that - we're still looking for some logic and substance in their script after the abysmal way they handled the EMA angle which was the centre plot of the story . ðŸ˜†
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sabyata

Today
Pari took 180 degree turn
Mauli took 360 degree turn
CV's ki jai ho 😈

😆 😆 😆
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Carmilla

The only thing that never ceases to surprise me is that - we're still looking for some logic and substance in their script after the abysmal way they handled the EMA angle which was the centre plot of the story .  😆

ðŸ˜† you're absolutely right. There's no logic or substance anymore ðŸ˜†
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Copying from another thread.
I maybe in minority but I found everyone right at their places from Kunal to Mauli to Ishaan to kids.
Kunal: I despise this character but he is sensible today, he himself accepted Mishti can't take truth , she is too young and will have a conflict on her mind.

Mauli: Here Mauli trusted Kunal because she saw Kunal talking something sensible other than accusations. His tone wasn't rude or anything he just kept the facts of his state and Mishti's state. And no Mauli would have gone for the idea of adoption if she hasn't got call from Kunal. So it's baseless to accuse her of she doesn't want adoption.

Ishaan: Finally he is showing emotions other than love and care for Mauli-Mishti. And I am sure he will going to leave Mauli misunderstanding her and that's when Mauli may realize her feelings for Ishaan. And people should be happy about it as they found he is too good to be true now it won't be same

Mishti- She was really really rude to Pari but can't blame her as she is kid and she got to know the truth

I agree with your points.

It's one thing to become progressive & take the right decision. But whom will you love it's not in your control & fully dictated by your heart, unfortunately. 🥱

I don't know about others but I don't hate Nandini for felling in love with Kunal. I hate her for not being strong & taking the right decision. Even if she had told Mauli about the truth & left them - that would be acceptable. But one moment she is all guilty, shedding tears which can drown a grown up person ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­; the next moment she is all decked up & waiting for Kuanl ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡

For Kunal, Mauli was a PADHAV but for her he was the one. If she still loves him, I can't actually blame her. The heart wants what the heart wants. ðŸ¥± But if she chooses to do the right thing, she will never return to a person who had cheated on her with her so called best friend.

For me, the ideal ending would be Mauli & Kunal having a long conversation about what happened all those years ago & then both moving on with their kids.

Kunal can have Pari & live with Nandini's memory. Mauli can finally have some closure & live with Mishti as a single mother with dignity.

Feeling bad for Ishaan but in the long run, he would be better off without Mauli if she is still in love with Kunal.  
Famishah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If she goes back to kunal then for me she is as worst character as celestial being herself was
Cinnamonn thumbnail

I haven't understood some of the shit Mauli was doing these past few days. Crying over Nandini and apologising to Kunal was not relatable to me.

But I do understand her in today's episode. She doesn't trust Kunal in the sense of marriage and love but yes, she trusts that Kunal will not take Mishti away. He was quite sensible for a stupid man. And her being normal with him. Mauli will never be normal again with Kunal. She doesn't trust him to an extent and she has no expectations from him. I understand that she has moved on, she doesn't need to be cold to him to show him that she's not over him. But she's showing him she has moved on and doesn't need him anymore.
Lucky21 thumbnail
I am happy when mouli interacted with kunal very formally without any grudges that shows she moved on but I really dint understand how can she trust his words. Ok if she is 100% sure that he wont claim Mishti's custody but as Ishaan said What if? tomorrow he comes and wants custody? there is no wrong to take a step when everything is in her control rather than regretting after she losing this opportunity.
Ok if she is not happy with Ishaan taking custody she can atleast get full custody for herself by getting signed from Kunal that he dont want any custody of Mishti now neither in future. which will close this matter completely and legally.

who will believe her words when she say that Kunal said he don't claim rights on Mishti .. ðŸ˜•

I feel Mouli is very stupid in believing people and not foreseeing future. she does that with kunan when everyone is trying to warn her and even now she didn't learn her  lesson from her mistakes again she is taking a chance with her daughter too which is going to cost her for sure in future.😡

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lawyer told Ishaan that he needs Kunal's permission for Mishti custody..

Mauli is counting on Mishti not being aware of the truth
Court case = they will have to tell Mishti

So here any sensible person would not provoke Kunal and force him to take this matter to the court, as I said Mauli is simply trusting that kunal won't tell Mishti the truth..

Why are people in this forum trusting Kunal that he will actually sign over his daughter to Ishaan?
Doesn't make any sense