Hated mouli today and felt bad for ishaan

Posted: 5 years ago
Is mouli crazy? How can she even say that she completly trust kunal even after he giving such a big betryal and she is so formal with him. Oh god i think she has gone crazy. She is just ignoring Ishaan and she is treating him as granted in a way both kundini treated mouli.

She is so stupid to believe him again. Ishaan is correct what if? He changes his words stupid lady.

And y she dont remeber about Ishaan when she needss help or when she is in trouble.

I think she is just faking with IshaanEdited by Lucky21 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Lucky21

Is mouli crazy? How can she even say that she completly trust kunal even after he giving such a big betryal and she is so formal with him. Oh god i think she has gone crazy. She is just ignoring Ishaan and she is treating him as granted in a way both kundini treated mouli.

She is so stupid to believe him again. Ishaan is correct what if? He changes his words stupid lady.

And y she dont remeber about Ishaan when she needss help or when she is in trouble.

I think she is just faking with Ishaan

They are redirecting all the hate towards mauli now..
Ya how can she act as if everything is alright.. and even talk to kunal..
Genuinely felt bad for Ishaan. Loving someone with all your heart & then realizing you are the second choice - is the worst type of feeling. ðŸ˜­  😭 😭 I would say, Kinshuk did a really good job in that part.

As for Pari - I am surprised how did she take a 180 degree turn within one day? ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² Mishti achanak se sister kaise ban gayi? ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² The writer should refrain from such scenes because domestic violence couldn't help raising sympathy for Nandini. So these incidents won't help Pari either.

I can understand Mauli was relieved when Kunal assured him of not snatching Pari. And I would say, this is actually good that they are dealing with it maturely. But Mauli should learn from her mistakes. Even when Nandini came into the picture, she was busy with her long lost bestie & failed to notice Kunal's attachment. Right now, she is all I TRUST KUNAL & BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! Keep your tone down lady! 😡 😡 😡
Originally posted by nushy1995

Genuinely felt bad for Ishaan. Loving someone with all your heart & then realizing you are the second choice - is the worst type of feeling. ðŸ˜­  😭 😭 I would say, Kinshuk did a really good job in that part.

As for Pari - I am surprised how did she take a 180 degree turn within one day? ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² Mishti achanak se sister kaise ban gayi? ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² The writer should refrain from such scenes because domestic violence couldn't help raising sympathy for Nandini. So these incidents won't help Pari either.

I can understand Mauli was relieved when Kunal assured him of not snatching Pari. And I would say, this is actually good that they are dealing with it maturely. But Mauli should learn from her mistakes. Even when Nandini came into the picture, she was busy with her long lost bestie & failed to notice Kunal's attachment. Right now, she is all I TRUST KUNAL & BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! Keep your tone down lady! 😡 😡 😡

Today
Pari took 180 degree turn
Mauli took 360 degree turn
CV's ki jai ho😈
My heart went out for Ishaan. Where can we find guys like him??
Unconditional love for a lady who is a divorcee and has a child.
Still mouli hasn't accepted him wholeheartedly and feelings for Kunal. 
Better she act fast before breaking Ishaan heart.
She is not ready to take his help in crisis and still cries when Kunal was talking abt Mishti.
I think mouli is confused and better not marry anyone and stay single mother.

it's better mauli tells ishaan frankly that she don't love him and the reason she agreed to marry him was only coz she thought Kunal is having a complete family with nandini n pari but it's not so, so now she is no more interested in marriage rather than faking to ishaan as if she likes to marry him n then considering him a burden/haddi...
I really don't know why these ITV serials can't be modern and progressive. Women must always stick to their marriage vows even if they are no longer married, even if their husbands cheated on them and divorced them, hurt them and abused them and treated them like trash. And men can go all around the world , have Emas, children  with other women but their wives must be waiting for them living the life Of a nun. How would any woman in this day and age choose a man like Kunal over Ishaan. So Kunal spoke a few nice words to Mauli and now she should forget all his past actions. And a man like Ishaan who's given her and her family so much love and support must just be rejected now that the cheater is back. Where's the empowerment of Women here? They've Made Mauli stupid .😡
mauli's problem is love did not happen to her with ishaan... it's not that love don't happen more than once but simply it don't happen with some people eventhough they are so good...mauli don't feel for ishaan which is not her mistake but she should not have agreed to marry him just coz Kunal has a complete family...
pari actually did not take 180 turn she still doesn't wanna sister i think but telling it to mishti was only like offering their fav candy to a crying child to calm them..

Copying from another thread.
I maybe in minority but I found everyone right at their places from Kunal to Mauli to Ishaan to kids.
Kunal: I despise this character but he is sensible today, he himself accepted Mishti can't take truth , she is too young and will have a conflict on her mind.

Mauli: Here Mauli trusted Kunal because she saw Kunal talking something sensible other than accusations. His tone wasn't rude or anything he just kept the facts of his state and Mishti's state. And no Mauli would have gone for the idea of adoption if she hasn't got call from Kunal. So it's baseless to accuse her of she doesn't want adoption.

Ishaan: Finally he is showing emotions other than love and care for Mauli-Mishti. And I am sure he will going to leave Mauli misunderstanding her and that's when Mauli may realize her feelings for Ishaan. And people should be happy about it as they found he is too good to be true now it won't be same

Mishti- She was really really rude to Pari but can't blame her as she is kid and she got to know the truth
I am just glad Mishti made Mauli promise that they'll never meet Kunal or Pari. I hated how Mauli is taking Ishaan for granted. Atleast, Mishti loves her popsie.
And what's up with this Pari. Now Mauli aunty is Mamma ki bestie, toh chalo unke ghar, kahaniyan sun ne!