Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
everyone is saying that ishaan has given her support...what support did actually ishaan given her...mauli is a doctor who took care of her daughter and Malhotras single handlely...i don't understand the support...mauli was never dependant on him the first place...he was a friend and mishti consider him as her father...mauli is a self independant women...ishaan did not support her in any task except being a friend whom she shares her ups n downs...
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ishaan is there by his own will let's not forget. When have we ever seen Mauli take advantage of him? He's a very nice guy but that doesn't mean Mauli is taking advantage of him. She hasn't got any expectations from him nor does she have any demands.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Ishaan is there by his own will let's not forget. When have we ever seen Mauli take advantage of him? He's a very nice guy but that doesn't mean Mauli is taking advantage of him. She hasn't got any expectations from him nor does she have any demands.

exactly...whatever ishaan promising now is the same as kunal did to mauli yrs back...so i don't trust him either...he is also words only...i don't trust men of silsila...i would prefer mauli staying single
Edited by Mages - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Priya_18

I am just glad Mishti made Mauli promise that they'll never meet Kunal or Pari. I hated how Mauli is taking Ishaan for granted. Atleast, Mishti loves her popsie.

And what's up with this Pari. Now Mauli aunty is Mamma ki bestie, toh chalo unke ghar, kahaniyan sun ne!

I really find this girl irritating too overboarding talking like dadi amma kunal has to make her behave like a kid kahaniya sun ne how her mom became buddy's wife I am just thinking what gyan now pari will give to mauli aunty
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mages

everyone is saying that ishaan has given her support...what support did actually ishaan given her...mauli is a doctor who took care of her daughter and Malhotras single handlely...i don't understand the support...mauli was never dependant on him the first place...he was a friend and mishti consider him as her father...mauli is a self independant women...ishaan did not support her in any task except being a friend whom she shares her ups n downs...

Mauli was left traumatized and shattered after Kunal left her. Her confidence and self esteem was in threads. Ishaan by loving her, showing and telling her that's she's a beautiful woman , by being there for Mauli and mishty emotionally and Dida and radhika had raised Maulis confidence and self esteem again.  We as women should understand what Mauli has been through. 
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

agree...ishaan did not do any ehsaan on mauli he was there with her only coz he love her n was expecting mauli to accept him since she did not reject him totally...he became mishti's popsie coz that could make mauli love him...actually mauli should not have encouraged it but she was under stress after Kunal left her so ishaan's companionship must have soothed her but now she is out of that phase so may be she understands she will never fall in love with him but feels kinda indebted to him for the emotional support she got from him which is what actually ishaan also wants he was kinda using his popsie connection to mishti to have mauli as by now he must have understood mauli will not fall in love with him...if mauli makes downright clear to ishaan that she will n will never marry him I'm kinda sure he will not bat an eyelid on what happens with mauli n mishti after that...the relation between mauli n ishaan is actually less than friendship from ishaan's side n mishti exists for him only due to his desire of marrying mauli...
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

mauli's problem is love did not happen to her with ishaan... it's not that love don't happen more than once but simply it don't happen with some people eventhough they are so good...mauli don't feel for ishaan which is not her mistake but she should not have agreed to marry him just coz Kunal has a complete family...

pari actually did not take 180 turn she still doesn't wanna sister i think but telling it to mishti was only like offering their fav candy to a crying child to calm them..

Mauli has not fallen in love with Ishaan because the writers have decided not to let her fall in love with him..they wrote her character to still be in love with Kunal because they probably want to have a Mauli Kunal ending.  But realistically speaking if Mauli wa a real woman who was left totally shattered after her husband deserted her, her self esteem would have been in threads and she would of have been craving love . Women in her position when given love by a good kind man , who raises their self esteem and confidence would have probably fallen in love and moved in with that man. BecUse that man has given them everything thst they have ever wanted . We are humans and we gravitate towards people who love us ...it's natural. But in silsila the writers have decided not to show this to us. That's why so many of us here are so irritated.
Pari s dialogue to Buddy: wohhh muali aunty aur mama best friend thi aap ko panta hei.
Buddy: silence beta aap ko kaise pata
Pari: yeh dekho photo mauli aunty ko Malum bhi nehi ke hum unki best friend ki beti oh god buddy chalo we should tell her
Kunal: beta aise kaise
Pari: oh buddy just listen take me
Kunal and mishti arrive at mauli s best
Pari : mauli aunty yeh Delhi mera mama aur aap mein ap ki best friend ki beti so sweeet toh mein ap ki beti Hui na aur aap meri mummy lekin mera buddy is mera buddy hein na buddy
Mauli s volcano again boiled up mishti strangling pari get losttt
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IDO20

Pari s dialogue to Buddy: wohhh muali aunty aur mama best friend thi aap ko panta hei.
Buddy: silence beta aap ko kaise pata
Pari: yeh dekho photo mauli aunty ko Malum bhi nehi ke hum unki best friend ki beti oh god buddy chalo we should tell her
Kunal: beta aise kaise
Pari: oh buddy just listen take me
Kunal and mishti arrive at mauli s best
Pari : mauli aunty yeh Delhi mera mama aur aap mein ap ki best friend ki beti so sweeet toh mein ap ki beti Hui na aur aap meri mummy lekin mera buddy is mera buddy hein na buddy
Mauli s volcano again boiled up mishti strangling pari get losttt

😆

😆
Really funny
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Mauli has not fallen in love with Ishaan because the writers have decided not to let her fall in love with him..they wrote her character to still be in love with Kunal because they probably want to have a Mauli Kunal ending.  But realistically speaking if Mauli wa a real woman who was left totally shattered after her husband deserted her, her self esteem would have been in threads and she would of have been craving love . Women in her position when given love by a good kind man , who raises their self esteem and confidence would have probably fallen in love and moved in with that man. BecUse that man has given them everything thst they have ever wanted . We are humans and we gravitate towards people who love us ...it's natural. But in silsila the writers have decided not to show this to us. That's why so many of us here are so irritated.

from my view the things u mentioned ishaan did to mauli can gain respect for him n mauli may like to be friends with him she can also marry him since ishaan is a good person...but love is  a feeling that can happen with an imperfect n not so familiar person also but not with a Mr.right who stood with us at difficult times...