Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: _nakshi_

When is that time u go to sleep ? :P

Depends. Sometimes not before 2 AM. ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰
_nakshi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
OMGgg thats so far tooo early to wait... 
fortitudeoth thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _nakshi_

When is that time u go to sleep ? :P

I'm not the only one 🤣
_nakshi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ofcourse u will have behir company na :P so why would be alone 
The.Wanderer thumbnail

CHAPTER 7: THE DANCE OF SEDUCTION

Bella was still feeling very much pissed off by Mahir's behaviour. When they reached their room, they realised what a mess they had made in their room. Broken artefacts lay on the floor and there was huge puddle of water where she had splashed Mahir. Mahir was on a trip of his own and did not realise that Bella was still in a disgruntled mood.

Mahir: See Bella, you made so much mess. Now who is going to clean it?

Bella: YOU will clean along with your KHUSHI!

Mahir: What? How is that fair?

Bella: What kind of a stupid pet name is that? Khushi! Mahi! Yuck.

Mahir: Bella!

Bella: I am warning you... I don't care what pet names you guys gave each other as kids, if she calls you Mahi in front me one more time... I don't know what I might end up doing.

Mahir: Relax Bella. There are no pet names. We never used these names before today. I just thought that these pet names would piss you off and they did. I mean we were friends as kids and we were inseparable as kids but there were no pet names. I called her Khushboo and she called me Mahir. Plain and simple. And anyways Bella you know me. I don't do pet names. In fact I hate them.

Bella: Going by your today's behaviour I felt as though I did not know you at all. I mean who was this guy who was openly flirting with some random lady? Today for the first time since I have known you, you behaved like you are Yuvi's brother.

Bella and Mahir had begun to clean their room by then. Mahir stopped in his tracks when he heard this. It had never crossed his mind that his behaviour might make her relive some painful memories. He turned to look at her guiltily and she bumped into him.

Bella: What?

Mahir: I am sorry. I never thought that my behaviour might remind you of Yuvi and his deceive. It was all fun for me but I had forgotten that Yuvi has given you a similar wound only recently. And you have not yet recovered from it...

Bella: Mahir, its fine.

Mahir: No it's not. I should have thought about it...

Bella: Listen to me Mahir. Yes your behaviour did remind me of Yuvi but it did not hurt me at all. I might come across as characterless when I say this but the truth is I never wanted to marry Yuvi. Deep inside my heart I knew it was marriage of convenience. I never trusted him to let go of his philandering ways. But I trusted you to keep your word. You had promised me that you will not let anything hurt me, and I trusted you to keep your word. Even my relationship with Yuvi was completely based on my trust in you and not in Yuvi. Even back then it was all about you and nothing about my so called fianc.

Mahir: But Bella...

Bella: Let me finish Mahir. What I felt today, I have never felt it before. Whenever I would see Yuvi with another girl, it would make me feel bad but it did not bother me so much. As I said, even if I never admitted it to myself, I knew that Yuvi and his love did not mean anything to me. I guess Yuvi never made me secure in first place for me to feel insecure when he went behind my back.

Mahir: Oh!

Bella: Yeah, so you need not feel too terrible about it. Come on let's clean the room and go to sleep. I am too sleepy.

Finally about twenty minutes later their room was clean enough and Bella changed into her night dress. Mahir was already lying on the bed when she came out of the bathroom.

Mahir: So when am I getting my private dance?

Bella: Mahir, don't worry. You will get it soon enough.

Next morning they both woke up very late. Sumitra had let them sleep in as they were awake till almost 4 AM. It was a Saturday and so there was no work. Bella was a bit embarrassed to face Sumitra and Andy but Mahir assured her that nobody would even mention it. And that is what happened. No one even mentioned the previous night. After lunch Bella requested Sumitra that she wanted to visit her baba and Sumitra granted her the permission. Mahir was puzzled. Why was she going to her baba's place instead of planning for their romantic night? He offered to accompany her but she refused.

That day Mahir was feeling extremely restless. He was missing Bella and he therefore decided to surprise her at her baba's place. So at around 6 PM he reached Bella's myka, only to find her father sitting all alone in their small living room.

Mahir: Baba, where is Bella?

Mr. Sharma: Bella? She is not here dear. She had come for some time but she left from here at around 3 PM. Didn't she come home?

Mahir: I must have missed her. I thought she was going to stay here for the night.

Mr. Sharma: No, she is not here. Will you have some tea dear?

Mahir: No baba. How are you feeling now?

Mr. Sharma: I am feeling great.

Just Mahir's phone buzzed with a text from Bella,

Bella's text: Where are you? Come to my home soon baby. Miss you.

Mahir was surprised at this message. He was about to type a reply when she sent him a photograph.

He opened the link to find a photograph of Bella's flat's living room. A couple of years ago, Bella had bought a flat at Cuffe Parade as an investment. She had originally planned to stay there but then she realised that her father would be very lonely there considering that she would be out the whole day. So she and her father went there to spend a few days whenever she had time. They had not visited the house since BeHir's wedding.

So back to the photograph. Mahir had been to her place once when she had organised housewarming party for all her colleagues. He had very vague memories of that place. He was puzzled. Why did she want him to go there? But he nevertheless bid a hurried goodbye to Mr. Sharma and started towards Cuffe Parade.  All the way to Bella's flat, he kept receiving text messages and photos of her flat. But now he realised that she had tweaked the interiors a bit. The lighting had also changed drastically. Her flat was a sea facing one and hence had plenty of light. But that day the light had been blocked by curtains and there were candles lit everywhere. The coffee table was set with wine bottle in an ice-bucket with a glass on its side.

Next he got a video where he could ghungoor clad red dyed feet moving about in the house, the ghungoors making very enchanting sounds. Now he began to get it. This was Bella completing her part of the bet. Next came on image of red dyed hands with beautiful glass bangles adorning the wrists. He was now very impatient to find out what his wife had planned for him. As soon as he reached the building, he texted her.

Mahir's text: Open the door. I have reached.

In return he got

Bella's text: The key is under the doormat. Feel free to open the door and make yourself at home.

Huh? What was happening?, he thought. But he nevertheless opened the door and entered the deserted living room. The whole room was lit by multiple flickering candles, their light casting mysterious shadows everywhere. The rest of the house was completely quiet. He closed the door quickly and went further inside.

Mahir: Bella... Bella...

In response he heard soft foot falls, the tinkling sound of her gungroos adding to the charm of the beautiful ambience. He waited in anticipation for Bella to come out, but to his disappointment no one came out. The sound of her anklets also stopped. He knew she was just around the corner, but she was purposely making him wait. Just then his phone buzzed with another text message from her.

Bella's text: Pour yourself some wine, I will be with you shortly.

He did as she had asked. He liked where this was going. When he had asked her to dance for him as a prize for winning the bet, he had in mind something similar to what she had done on their wedding night. He had been too terrified and puzzled to enjoy that performance. Heck he was not even sure if he was supposed to enjoy it or shut his eyes as till then, although his wife she was a stranger to him, who had married him to save her respect. He did not know if he had the right to appreciate her moves and actually observe her dance. But today? He knew that he had the complete right to not just appreciate her but also show his appreciation through actions. So he settled down on the sofa and poured himself a glass of wine.

As he sat there sipping wine, he heard the sound of her anklets once again and he raised his head in anticipation. At long last, Bella emerged from one of the inner rooms all decked up in an intricately embroidered ghagra and a delicate backless choli. She had thrown on a dupatta on both the shoulders with a lose end covering her head. In the dim light he couldn't exactly place the colour of her ghagra but it was some pestle colour with brilliant golden thread work. She was wearing heavy jhumkas in her ears held in place with long chains that were hooked in her hair. She had relatively long hair and she wore her hair in pleats with a special ornament adorning each of her pleats. A beautiful mang tika shined in the parting of her hair and her red dyed palms looked even more gorgeous in the flickering candle light. A delicate kamabandh glittered on her exposed navel. If she had been looking beautiful the day before, it was nothing compared to how she looked that day.

She walked with such grace and poise that Mahir stared at her in awe. As soon as he saw her, he rushed to her but she shook her head, smiling mischievously. He got the hint. No touching unless and until she allowed it. She caught hold of his wrist and led him back to the sofa, the soft touch of her hand almost driving him crazy. She made him sit down and refilled his glass of wine, all the while smiling in a tantalising manner. The dim candle light made her lips look so perfect that he wanted to capture them in a kiss there and then. As she backed away from him her fingers grazed his arm in a teasing manner, making him shiver. She gave him a dazzling smile and proceeded to the centre of the room.

chaandani raat badi der ke baad aai hai
ye mulaaqaat badi der ke baad aai hai
aaj ki raat vo aaye hain badi der ke baad
aaj ki raat badi der ke baad aai hai

thaade rahiyo o baanke yaar re thaade rahiyo
thaade rahiyo...(3)

thaharo lagaay aaoon, nainon mein kajara
choti mein goond laaoon phoolon ka gajara
main to kar aaoon solah shrringaar re...(3)
thaade rahiyo...

jaage na koee, raina hai thodi
bole chhamaachham paayal nigodii... bole
nigodii... bole...
aji dheere se kholoongi dvaar re
saiyaan dheere se kholuungi dvaar re
main to chupake se
aji haule se kholuungi dwaar re
thaade rahiyo...

Her moves were just so graceful. The way her waist moved in time with the beat, the way her hips swayed in perfect rhythm, the way her lips moved in perfect sync with the song... And most importantly her eyes. Her eyes spoke volumes. He knew she had very expressive eyes but in that dim light they were looked especially expressive. The song itself was a suggestive one, and her expressions made it even more so. The perfect way in which she arched her eyebrows, the way her pleated hair swung from side to side as she danced ; in that moment she looked lost to the world. She constantly kept eye contact with Mahir as she danced in a tantalising manner around him. Her grace was driving him crazy. He longed to hold her, to love her, but she kept herself well out of his reach.

Mahir had always thought of classical dance forms as boring and he would wonder why would men in those times get seduced by such boring dance steps? That day he realised, if the dancers were even half as graceful as Bella then, the very grace and poise was enough to tip men over the edge. Bella was performing a mix of mujra  and Kathak and the steps were simple and not at all provoking but even then Mahir was having a difficult time in keeping his hands to himself.

The song finally ended and Bella bowed low to him. Mahir kept staring at her, his mouth agape. When he finally realised that she had stopped dancing, he got up and approached her. He wanted to hug her, to hold her and show his appreciation but she shook her head.

Bella: No, no touching.

Mahir: Bella...

Mahir turned away, and fiddled with the music system and played another song.

Hai Rama Ye Kya Hua Kyon Aise Humein Sataane Lage
Tum Itni Pyaari Ho Saamne Hum Kaabu Mein Kaise Rahein
Jaao Humko To Aati Sharam Hai
Teri Aisi Ada Pe To Fida Hum Hain (2)

He went up to her and hugged her from behind. She was surprised to suddenly feel his strong arms around her. She tried to get out of his hold but he held on tightly.

Tauba Meri Tauba Ab Kya Sitamb Hai
Kaise Zidd Karne Lage
Jaane Tumne Kya Kya Socha Aage Aage
Hum To Ab Darrne Lage
Arre Socha Hai Yehi Raat Aur Din
Tujhe Pyaar Karenge Hum
Darrte Ho Kyon O Jaaneman
Mere Pyaar Se

His fingers lightly grazed her exposed waist while gently fingering the kamarbandh. He suddenly unhooked it and she gasped. He then let go of her waist and slowly moved his fingers up towards the dori of her choli. She shivered in his arms as his finger played with the dori and then finally pulled it undone in one swift motion. He turned her around to face him. To his immense satisfaction, she was blushing deeply and the blush was adding to her beauty. He put his hand under her chin and made her meet his eyes. She looked away shyly and his fingers caressed her cheek.

Hai Rama Ye Kya Hua Kyon Aise Humein Sataane Lage
Tum Itni Pyaari Ho Saamne Hum Kaabu Mein Kaise Rahein
Jaao Humko To Aati Sharam Hai
Teri Aisi Ada Pe To Fida Hum Hain (2)

She suddenly put her hands under his shirt and he let go of her in surprise at suddenly feeling her cold fingers tracing his abs. As soon as he let go of her, she moved away from him and turned and motioned for him to follow her. He followed her to the bedroom, and found her lying on the bed on her side, her back exposed to him. She had taken off her dupatta and as Mahir met her sultry gaze, she bit her lip. She hooked one finger and motioned him to come closer to her.

Kaali Kaali Zulfein Gori Gori Baahein
Mujhko Tadpaane Lagin
Honth Bheege Bheege Nasheeli Ye Aankhein
Pyaas Ko Jagaane Lagin
Chhodo Na Aisi Baaton Ko
] Rokon na Raahon Ko
Modo Na Meri Baahon Ko
Jaane Do Na

Mahir moved towards her while slowly unbuttoning his shirt. Soon his shirt was lying on the floor and he was lying beside her on the bed. His hands caressed her hair, her cheeks. Then he moved on to trace the shape of her lips as he leaned in to kiss her. But at the last moment she rolled away from him and his kiss landed on the bed. He looked up to see her smiling mischievously. He stretched his hand and grabbed her wrist as she tried to escape him. He pulled her onto the bed once again and pinned her in place. She looked at him love and trust in her eyes as he lowered himself and kissed her passionately. They spent the rest of the night passionately making love to each other. 

The.Wanderer thumbnail
Here you go my darlings. The next chapter.I hope it lives up to the hype that I had created for it. ðŸ¤—
Now good night, ma's giving me really dirty stares. We are travelling and are in the same room and the keyboard keys are disturbing her sleep. 
fortitudeoth thumbnail
😲

This is all I can say for now. I am speechless. I'll have to come back and comment
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: fortitudeoth

😲

This is all I can say for now. I am speechless. I'll have to come back and comment

Take your time dearie!!!😃
Vrishthi04 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Just perfect
I actually never complimented u on the way u write a person's description especially how they have dressed up n the situation u write seems like I'm seeing it front of me in a 3d frame... 

I soo much want this seduction dance to be in d show

I hope the way makers show their consummation well n d situation leading to it should be not due to cold (like in season 1)  n forced (season 2)  it should be something different from both n lovely

Can't wait for next part
fortitudeoth thumbnail
This was a great update. Thank you for making it long. The wait was worth it! It did live up to all expectations

But first, is this what you were writing next to your mom? 😲 😳

I like how detailed your updates are. I have to agree with Vrishti, I can picture everything you wrote. I even could hear all the sounds that you were writing about

I love your writing Ash! I'm a fan now. Waiting to see what you have next 😃