Fan of yours 

And y tum hi ho na I thought some soul entered u in swapanlokπŸ˜†
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey ASH

Is this wishes fulfillment FF kya.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

ghabarao na beheno i will be with my clean wishes if ASH is genie  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

first chapter and we have the rerun of episode but wait a minute with very sensible and matured behir.

was mahir taking revenge of entering when she is half dressed.

so it was marriage of convenience and Yula were never a thing.

see this is what happens if you wait and think too much behir to jate jate mil gaye warna inka to yula ho jana tha

its good to see that bela was self dependent and was of high potential also mahir being frank told her the truth and knows that she can be chairman onyl if she is part of family but this guy 

mahir assuring to be a trophy husband for her😊( ye wali trophy kaha milegi mujhe bhi chahiyeπŸ˜•)

she never wanted to get married to yuvi and was she bonding with people as her heart want mahir only.

haye dono  taraf aag hai par dikhaya kisine nahi πŸ‘πŸ‘

so far so good.

now for your writing
oh dear what you do you write so well never at any point getting too much over dramatic and cheesy yet exploring every emotion every thought and did i say i am highly impressed with your careful selection of words nor too heavy and fancy neither too simple.

you really imoressed me girl no wonder you have to extend an TS into what 7 part i am yet to read further but i am eagerly looking forward to it.

P.S. I give chapter wise review if its ok with you
also i blabber a lot so you have to tolerate that also

and most important I have few things in my list 😈

behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
back again with chapter 2

Two lovers got married  *first let me cry*

finally back to writing

so behir getting married and are unable to contain their smiles beta man me ladoo phoota
what people must be thinking will be the second thing what gharwale and sumi ma will be thinking matlab ye dono compromise kar rahe hai shadi karke  ya contemplate kar rahe the k kab hogi shadiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

anu nahi aayi shadi attend karne itna time to tha aa jati πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

andy is as expected bad but he puts his childrens above everyone elseπŸ‘πŸ‘ sumi ma is good and  am reading this when her look got revealed.

blushing mahir in rituals and both our behir are neither pure and pious both have manma emotion jage re 😳😳 acha hai both already respected each other knew each other were friendly with each other and ofcourse secretly loved each other now they can get back to business after marriage πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

single bed πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yar kyun karte hai mahirji aisi awkward situation.

tooth brush and stuff in small bag and what kind od night dress was she wearing 😲😲

bela bela🀣  talli but in control she always like to be in control.

ye mahirji room k bahar itna sochenge to aisa hi hoga matlab itna sochega to karega kab oh sorry  i mean enter kab karega room me. he thinking that what bela will think if he entered his own room was damn funny i couldnt stop laughing for minutes straightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and then luck is meherban aate hi sixer direct kiss i am telling you behir have done P.hd in selfcontrol matlab yar kitna resist kar lete hai ye.πŸ‘πŸ‘

par yar aise seduce karke koi test leta hai kya matlab bechare ki halat to dekho smajh nahi pa raha dekhe feel kare ya aankhe band kar le kyunki ignore to usase na hoga.

how do you choose such songs aa zara was hell seductive i can already imagine seductively moving bela nd poor mahir gawking at her with open jawsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and unknowingly you fulfilled my wish of seeing them in this song. I am already in love with you.

this bela is fiery in her own sense i mean she test his last control just to check if he is really in love with her or is just takign advantage its she who is taking advantage bechara

in this marriage i swear mahir will always be on toes because bella is full of surprises. wow jsut wow.

flying bella πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  this was hilarious as hell too good yar so unfair to mahir she is enjoying his every reaction and poor soul is just catering to her demand.

Ash is this really you writing such a seductive way with lots of fun. I am pretty sure no one had such kind of wedding night

Ash yar you are just too good where the hell was i to not read it before. its really difficult to make people imagine your POV and appreciate it specially only with words and no pictures or audio but you my friend just nail that point.

i can picture each and every expression of behir their reaction.

you are really good with it and trust me not to brag about me i am highly selective reader and have read lots of stuff but my friend you impress me in no time you are just too good I am really liking your writing

you are really really good sorry if that sounds repetitive but get use to it. and like i said selection of words and description of scenarios is really good neither too detailed nor too overview type

keep going girl

i am ready with a really long list will now pester you with PM
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vrishthi04

Just perfect

I actually never complimented u on the way u write a person's description especially how they have dressed up n the situation u write seems like I'm seeing it front of me in a 3d frame... 

I soo much want this seduction dance to be in d show

I hope the way makers show their consummation well n d situation leading to it should be not due to cold (like in season 1)  n forced (season 2)  it should be something different from both n lovely

Can't wait for next part

Thanks dear. Even I am hoping for a consummation that is not elaborate. It could also be heat of the moment thing. Like the bed sharing thing happened just like that. No elaborate talk and all that. 

And I am so glad that you can picturize the dresses. πŸ˜ƒ
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: fortitudeoth

This was a great update. Thank you for making it long. The wait was worth it! It did live up to all expectations

But first, is this what you were writing next to your mom? 😲 😳

I like how detailed your updates are. I have to agree with Vrishti, I can picture everything you wrote. I even could hear all the sounds that you were writing about

I love your writing Ash! I'm a fan now. Waiting to see what you have next πŸ˜ƒ

No I was not sitting besides ma per say. Ma and pa were on the bed and I was on the extra mattress on the floor. πŸ˜† 

@bold Thanks Claire, πŸ˜³

The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: komlika

Wow 😲

You have made me speechless with your writing πŸ‘

Wish our original behir will also have romantic moments as well soon

Thank you for the update πŸ€—

Thanks Kom... 

@bold Haye mere man ki baat bol di.
The.Wanderer thumbnail