Users

Frequent Posters

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: krithi1990

@bold

Very true. 
       This show had started to meet the downfall when the eligible actors were sidelined. This show would have been gotten so many new viewers   if the DBO leads were given the importance equally  after merging . According  to the online survey, 91 percentage of people liked the show DBO. And it got 6.9 out of 10 in internet movie data base (IMDb) .DBO  had beat it's parent show already . IB was liked by 90 percentage of people and it got 5.8 out of 10. 

PS. I know this reply will be reported and may be edited or deleted.  But the actor's opinion can't be deleted. I appreciate his open talk.

Lmao online survey is not only depends on IMDB,Hotstar ratings and other digital platforms are also taken into account.I B was always had more online fanbase and ratings compared to DBO 😆.Even for IMDB,check for Likiya reply which show is more liked😆.

IB was turned into groupbaaazi after the merger😆.Yeah everyone know how much DBO is better than IB with ice coffins,freezers,fakeLana,RealLana,Alligators,snakes,Face masks,Age miracle potions🤣.

PS:
Yourself invited this comment from my side,I had to just state the facts as you are contradicting the facts😆
Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago
Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Can U just watch last yrs episodes and analyse whose track was repeatedly played.
Priyanka was forgotten.
Gauri was there only for 1 mt in 1 hr episode.
Rikaras MU was cleared in a jiffy.
Shivika luv story was going in circles.

Can U just read my comment again and analyse where did i say Gauri was given more SS?😕.
Everyone was there in the form of long line parroting the same dialogues,or divided into lame girls gang and boys gang,focus was more on villians.Any couple didnt get focus after the merger.After strong vanvas track of two weeks,it turned into lame groupbaazi.Even when Shivika's story going in circles(that is what i mean by stagnant or no progression) in 1 hr episodes,there was enough time to show story of all couples,but there was more focus on villians like Ragini,VAT.E ven in Redux which was meant to Shivka story,Shivika was never given focus.It is filled with villians like Daksh,Mohit, and Nancy murder track,Tej murder track,lame obros cock fight on the floor,lame PTSD.

Why doesn't you genuinely blame the writer for not giving the storyline for your couple when there was enough time😕 rather than putting blame on Shivika😕.
Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Let's play blame game and all our favs will be chilling out on a vacation but tu tu tu mein mein will be never ending.
U guys should hv trended changethewriter instead of the current trend.
All the fans would hv joined the trend.

Who started this blame game in the first place?😕.

How many times Shivika fans given feedback to the writers on twitter,Insta to change the writing😕.In return they asked us to change the channel.That is what we had done all this one year leading to this leap finally.

You urself never put the blame on the writer for lack of storyline and instead complains on Shivik's SS and asking us to trend now,i never saw Rikara fans criticizing the writer anywhere.Even in forums how many times i criticized the Writer and Shivika characters eventhough they are my favourite.But Rikara fans always praised the characters of Gauri and Om whatever they do and didnt allow anyone too to genuinely criticize the writing of these characters along with Shivika😕

I am not interested to talk about certain fans,As yourself asking Shivika fans to do certain things we are expecting the same from them too.Thats it.
KALVIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ...Nihara...

Can U just read my comment again and analyse where did i say Gauri was given more SS?😕.
Everyone was there in the form of long line parroting the same dialogues,or divided into lame girls gang and boys gang,focus was more on villians.Any couple didnt get focus after the merger.After strong vanvas track of two weeks,it turned into lame groupbaazi.Even when Shivika's story going in circles(that is what i mean by stagnant or no progression) in 1 hr episodes,there was enough time to show story of all couples,but there was more focus on villians like Ragini,VAT.E ven in Redux which was meant to Shivka story,Shivika was never given focus.It is filled with villians like Daksh,Mohit, and Nancy murder track,Tej murder track,lame obros cock fight on the floor,lame PTSD.

Why doesn't you genuinely blame the writer for not giving the storyline for your couple when there was enough time😕 rather than putting blame on Shivika😕.

Redux belongs to Shivika is the biggest joke. Annika was not there in last 2 promos. I should say in first promo redux belongs to SSO and in second promo redux belongs to SSO vs OmRu, and that is the reason of IB final downfall.
Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: yvon

Yes Madam!
😆

We are watching the same show. I wasn't impressed with the group tracks. I was referring to the individual tracks.
Oms story
Priyanka and oms accident story. The producers forgot about that
Oms and Gauris story. I liked whatever we got of them
Rudy- from spoilt brat to a man
They should have focused more on Rudy's and Bhavya story.
They did have a story on the younger man/Older woman scenes but no they had focus on them playing detective s and that too fizzled out.

Why am I crying over spilt milk 😭 😆

There was so much time to show them😕,There were one hr episodes for almost 6 months after merger,In addition there was 3 months time in DBO to focus on them,it had nothing to do with Shivika's Screen space or focus😕.In one hr episodes they could have focused on them rather than peter kaveri track,and in DBO their focus shifted to Sci-fi experiments of Swetlana but you putting the blame on focus on Shivika and their screenspace as if Shivika was given anything better since then😕. After merger focus was never on shivika,more on villians,and lame girls gang and boys gang as i already mentioned above😕
krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@ Likiya007 ji
      I didn't know that you are a genius in mathematics and
my maths teacher had also taught me that 800 is almost 8 times greater than 105. What can I do?. Leave it.

If you have the time please go to the IMDb page and visit how does IMDb rating system work and how  the votes are considering according to the gender and age .. 
yvon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ...Nihara...

There was so much time to show them😕,There were one hr episodes for almost 6 months after merger,In addition there was 3 months time in DBO to focus on them,it had nothing to do with Shivika's Screen space or focus😕.In one hr episodes they could have focused on them rather than peter kaveri track,and in DBO their focus shifted to Sci-fi experiments of Swetlana but you putting the blame on focus on Shivika and their screenspace as if Shivika was given anything better since then😕.After merger focus was never on shivika,more on villians,and lame girls gang and boys gang as i already mentioned above😕

Not putting the blame on shivika or the others. It was the writers who did not have a proper story for any of them. If they had , the five wouldn't have had to go (Nm is their golden child so we'll leave him out) They could have developed all the couples back story . But they were bringing villains in one after the the other and not giving a chance for the couples story to develop
yvon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
No one is pointing fingers on who that is shivika, rikara or Ruvya roles were. At the end of day all of them fizzled out and they lost. I'm not going to explain why as it's been repeated till we are to hoarse to say anything.

It was the writers who messed up everything and I'm sticking to it. 😆