Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paachaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
But the gaalis here were a part of their lingo. I felt they made the premise more authentic. I love the word 'Baapkhani ki' after watching the film.😆
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Most people praised Radhika more.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

People don't always give gaalis because they cannot win argument.

One is abusing someone because you are angry and another is when it becomes a part of linguistics.

You may not be comfortable with it, but most of the people in their inner circle are, so it is not necessarily a bad thing.
You may not like it, cool no issues.

My earlier post was just a joke.

Just because people are comfortable with a wrong thing doesn't mean that the wrong becomes right...that is the most absurd reasoning ever...a decade back...the word RAPE was used very casually...because people were comfortable using it...I read on this forum several times...Don't rape the report button...movies had jokes on rape...stage shows had jokes about rape...did it make it right?? No it did not...an abuse is always wrong...using MC and BC is abusing someone's mother and sister...and its always wrong...no matter how comfortable one may become with it...and trust me a decade from now MC/BC will be shunned in the regular conversations just like RAPE has been.
Dan.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't like vishal bharadwaj's movies in general, but liked the trailer of patakha. So should I give it a try? Is the movie worth watching?
Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I find vishal Bhardwaj movies dark and boring. 
Coming to use of bad words. I personally don't like watching such movies. Infact I even don't like watching too much drinking and smoking which many BW movies show with a small message in the corner "injurious to health". What is bad is bad.

juba thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well..ive also not watched much of Vishal's films..and they dont always work too. But im sure Sanya was good, as Paacha said. Here she looked like a village girl and a rich City girl in Badhaai Ho. Shes got the spunk in her personality. very versatile.👏
Saw Thugs too..Fatima is over rated.anybody could have done that role.  

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes!! I think she did a Fab job. And then to play a totally urban character in badhai ho and she did it superbly too. There is no deviation from the character when she's acting and I think she is one of the best actresses we have even though she has a lot to prove. I hope she gets movies to prove her talent. I liked radhika's acting as the other sister also but I thought sanya was better.