Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Ooopppsss Somebody just got banned. Again🀣
And yesterday I was being accused of screaming n creating a hostile atmosphere in the forum. πŸ€£
I think this answers who r the one ruining the atmosphere.😳
slippery_chilka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arieltabi

I think the only one to talk with sense n respect. 

I feel bad that decent Daayan fans feel too ashamed to post in the forum due to some fellow fans having ruined their image by being so vitriolic. 

BTW I find it funny that they try to taunt us over Pia's crying when we ourselves complain and make fun of it. 🀣 Kinda makes it redundant because no one is defending Pia's crying. 🀣 We all want her to stop with that nonsense and take action. πŸ˜†
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

I feel bad that decent Daayan fans feel too ashamed to post in the forum due to some fellow fans having ruined their image by being so vitriolic. 

BTW I find it funny that they try to taunt us over Pia's crying when we ourselves complain and make fun of it. 🀣 Kinda makes it redundant because no one is defending Pia's crying. 🀣 We all want her to stop with that nonsense and take action. πŸ˜†

That's the difference between them n us. We r not blind fans. We don't try to justify the wrong done by our favorite character. We praise Mo when she deserves it n taunt PiAnsh when this two behaves like idiots. But of course they don't get it. πŸ˜†

That's the difference between them n us. We r not blind fans. We don't try to justify the wrong done by our favorite character. We praise Mo when she deserves it n taunt PiAnsh when this two behaves like idiots. But of course they don't get it. πŸ˜†

True. I think we give most gaalis to Piansh than anyone else. 🀣 They act so dumb most of the time. πŸ˜†
maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mohana is not a pure Black character. But she is darkest shade of grey. She is the reason why i see this serial from time to time. Infact she would have become my most loved character but for killing of her husband. I didnt want that. 
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Sammy im Sorry I came off too strong last night 
There was something i needed address here .

I've been pretty inactive on IF in general past few days, only just looked at the forum, didn't find anything you said to be offensive or that strong. I only looked at the TM's post when I made my comment, so didn't know TM wanted to close topic. 

@TM- Maybe try changing your title to "MOD's please close this topic" and MOD's will see it and close it if you no longer wish to continue with this thread. 
skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I myself am a fan of the daayans as well, but at the same time, I am not blind to the fact the daayans hurt innocent people. And similarly, just I don not want to be attacked for being a daayan fan, likewise I do not attack other members for being PiAnsh fans. This is because I know that maybe some of the daayan fans also love PiAnsh as well, and possibly some PiAnsh fans also love the daayans as well. In every forum I was ever a part of in the last 12 years, my one wish that everyone should be able to have their own likes and dislikes, their own opinions, their own preferences, i.e.: some people only want cliched stories full of family drama and 'coochie coo romance', as someone one put it, while others want only innovative stories with horror/supernatural, action or science fiction and no drama and still be cool with each other. Edited by skanthan - 5 years ago

Ooopppsss Somebody just got banned. Again🀣

And yesterday I was being accused of screaming n creating a hostile atmosphere in the forum. πŸ€£
I think this answers who r the one ruining the atmosphere.😳

Banned and deleted. Not even a hint of existence left. πŸ˜† And ironically the one calling us intolerant and bullies has liked abusive and intolerant posts but not the one that the fellow fan made to tell them off. πŸ‘ πŸ€£ 

Case. Made. 

Thank you. πŸ˜† 
Edited by slippery_chilka - 5 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: skanthan

I myself am a fan of the daayans as well, but at the same time, I am not blind to the fact the daayans hurt innocent people. And similarly, just I don not want to be attacked for being a daayan fan, likewise I do not attack other members for being PiAnsh fans. This is because I know that maybe some of the daayan fans also love PiAnsh as well, and possibly some PiAnsh fans also love the daayans as well. In every forum I was ever a part of in the last 12 years, my one wish that everyone should be able to have their own likes and dislikes, their own opinions, their own preferences, i.e.: some people only want cliched stories full of family drama and 'coochie coo romance', as someone one put it, while others want only innovative stories with horror/supernatural, action or science fiction and no drama and still be cool with each other.

Very sensible approach. πŸ‘ Agreed that everybody gets to have their own preferences, but what I don't get is certain daayan fans not only mocking the leads but also directing their mocking toward fans of the leads too, and then further going on to justifying even the evil actions of mohana by making vedashree's actions seem evil in comparison to mohana. I used to like mohana earlier because of mona Lisa's performance, but given how post the extension they have made the leads unbearably weak and naive just to elongate the evil reign of mohana I no longer like mohana, the leads or the show. There's no fun in watching villains when the villains easily get away with everything without anybody catching on to even the most obvious lies and tricks by the villain just because all the good guys are made to seem dumb.

Like yesterday I gave ek haseens thi as an example, a show where even the female lead was not shown dumb and weak and before going up against the evil goenkas she realised that she had to be just as calculative and sly as the villains in order to beat them. Sometimes the goenkas seemed to have a upper hand and sometimes Durga. Nazar's main vamp and leads have become boring to watch because even the powerful leads can't use their brain and mohana gets away with everything with that fake innocent act despite the family and children knowing that she killed ansh's father and grand mother and got him deceptively married to a daayan, yet Ansh still doesn't suspect she has evil intentions. Mohana is just another svetlana of IB now. A classic Gul villain.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Forum members r strictly not allowed to discuss about whuch member got banned or mock other fan grps ..that is against IF's CoC & members involved in it will face similar consequences as well if even after this note ,things dont stop ..
Since the topic is completely diverted to something else..closing it

Topic closed
IF dev team