Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippery_chilka thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I guess there's nothing to show. Over and out. 
Oh look who is back with a new ID after being banned. πŸ˜† 
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Really
Sach batao 

Sirf mohna serial chal rhi hai , MATLAB agar half hour sirf or sirf mohna ki shakal dikhate rhe 2 serial trp ke saare record tor dega

Gul bekar Mai itne paise waste Kar rhi hai sidekicks Ko Nikal Dena chaiye aur baki characters Ko bhi , mohna 2 serial chal hi Legi.

Joke of d century

Thou i m not fan of any character yet on d show , I m here coz of story 

Acc 2 me serial is team work , so alone mohna is not running d show , better people open their eyes.

Originally posted by: sexydayaan

if i had to hide i wouldve spammed somewhere but u need not to drag me in your post so i had to reply. kinda dont bring me in your post n mind your f**king business. or u r like those gossip girls who like to take cheap shots. shows how u r as a person in real lifeπŸ˜ƒ if i care about ban i wouldnt have posted here in first place. i was following posts silently but i wont take shit about me. but i cant expect better from people like uπŸ‘

p,.s. hope gul gives ur rotlu some screen time in final episodes. πŸ˜³ 80% show is done n she is still useless

πŸ˜† The show got an extension. Hence the slow pace and Pia slowly coming into her powers. It's a good thing you admitted you are you. 🀣 Take care. Good bye. 

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Really

Sach batao 

Sirf mohna serial chal rhi hai , MATLAB agar half hour sirf or sirf mohna ki shakal dikhate rhe 2 serial trp ke saare record tor dega

Gul bekar Mai itne paise waste Kar rhi hai sidekicks Ko Nikal Dena chaiye aur baki characters Ko bhi , mohna 2 serial chal hi Legi.

Joke of d century

Thou i m not fan of any character yet on d show , I m here coz of story 

Acc 2 me serial is team work , so alone mohna is not running d show , better people open their eyes.

Don't bother or waste your time. The problem will go away soon. πŸ˜†
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Wow looks like Piansh fans are at it again. Really this fandom is exactly like their favourite Pia. πŸ˜‰
Thank God the focus was is and always will be only on Dayans. Good for nothing damsel in distress Pia will always be a petty joke on the name of a daivik by being the most useless character of the entire show. πŸ€£ Even Naman has more personality and more agency compared to this useless character called Pia. πŸ˜† Makers know well what this weak actress is capable of doing and they're giving her exactly that - be an eternal helpless crybaby!  πŸ˜†
Meanwhile Mohana is kicking butts and ruling the screenspace  like the Queen she is. πŸ˜Ž
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
As a mostly silent forum member who is enjoying the show, quietly, I was a big fan of Mohana for the excellent acting that Mona Lisa is giving to the character. 
But reading the vitriol and the vulgar language of fellow Mohona fans, Im actually embarrassed by my company, and  for the first tine in my life, I reported forum members.

I think many of us silent forum members have actually done that because even if we like Mohona more than the others, this kind of behaviour and disgusting language deteriorates the atmosphere of the forum. 

If you can't speak with respect and address each other with some decency, maybe you should not be allowed to post at all. Saying words like Fu***ng and calling a forum member auntie shows all of us your own low mentality and lack of character. 

Supporting someone who says stuff like this also reveals your friend's mindset. Hopefully you'll both be removed soon. I won't be responding to whatever rubbish I'm sure you are about to direct at me.

I'll just report that, too, until both you and your vile manners are gone.  Just sad.  
Edited by napstermonster - 5 years ago
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Pot calling back kettle . Try again. πŸ˜‰
Reported for member bashing and moral policing. 

@ sexydayaan, why do you even bother with them ?? Don't you know their opinion doesn't matter ?? Not even to the show makers , who are turning a deaf ear to their plea to give some thing substantial to their fav character..πŸ˜† Just sit back , relax, sip some vodka and watch the fun unroll 😎. It is a win win situation for us Dayaan fans , and winning parties celebrate , instead of arguing. πŸ˜‰

Edited by Carmilla - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: napstermonster

As a mostly silent forum member who is enjoying the show, quietly, I was a big fan of Mohana for the excellent acting that Mona Lisa is giving to the character. 

But reading the vitriol and the vulgar language of fellow Mohona fans, Im actually embarrassed by my company, and  for the first tine in my life, I reported forum members.

I think many of us silent forum members have actually done that because even if we like Mohona more than the others, this kind of behaviour and disgusting language deteriorates the atmosphere of the forum. 

If you can't speak with respect and address each other with some decency, maybe you should not be allowed to post at all. Saying words like Fu***ng and calling a forum member auntie shows all of us your own low mentality and lack of character. 

Supporting someone who says stuff like this also reveals your friend's mindset. Hopefully you'll both be removed soon. I won't be responding to whatever rubbish I'm sure you are about to direct at me.

I'll just report that, too, until both you and your vile manners are gone.  Just sad.  

Thank you, you are the first Daayan fan who has been rational, decent, respectful and human. 
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Thank you, you are the first Daayan fan who has been rational, decent, respectful and human. 

I think the only one to talk with sense n respect.