Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: intruderfast

I still see kv bashing posts man. Kyaa ho gaya hai 🥱

kv basically said that he is ashamed that salman was accused of bullying while he genuinely never felt it...he was instead happy because he believes that salman jokes like that with people he love. But people are assuming that kv said that he is ashamed of his wife. Yes the man who said that the best thing he did in his life is that he married his wife, he will be ashamed of her and a husband can say sorry if he feels that what his wife may have done out of concern is wrong.
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

yes salman did talked nicely and even asked that if kv feels like that as well, he can share. The editing is queit bad i believe...sneak peak looked like bashing and mocking...but in the episode, it wasnt like that. After seeing salman reaction...i feel like the bunch of people who were saying ki salman likes kv actually are right. They were comfartable in the zone but the problem is millions of people who are watching it and they might not be comfartable with that zone and salman should think about it. Salman and kv both came out clean in this i believe...teejay shouldnt have written the letter is what i conclude...logo ke comments se salman ko koi farak nahi padta. 

On voot, yesterday's highlighted have been titled on my wife's behalf, I am sorry. They are using this conversation to clear their name whereas KV was only apologising for Teejay's comments to Salman and not to Colors. 
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
good afternoon ðŸ˜Š
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Watched yesterday episode . Salman was ignoring KV after that open letter talks. Lets see how tonight episode goes out 
adnilover thumbnail
This season is so unpredictable. Cant say for sure who'll win. 
I hope with all my heart that KV wins
GunDaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: adnilover

This season is so unpredictable. Cant say for sure who'll win. 

I hope with all my heart that KV wins

I don't think Salman will let KV to win.
GunDaa thumbnail
Salman ignoring KV just reminded me of my school days . 😆
I was not able to answer a question to my English teacher in my 9ty standard

He asked me to write the whole chapter 50 times and show it to him next day 

I didn't do it

Next day he asked me to write 100 times.

My father watched me writing that chapter 100 times

Then My father decided to meet that teacher the next day 

After their meeting , my teacher humiliated me in class that he will never ever ask anything from me . 

In next revision , he asked questions from everyone but skipped me 🤔

I felt so bad that I prepared that chapter but he didn't asked my a single question that day 
GunDaa thumbnail
So it's the way of handling situations. My teacher did bad coz he took his criticism personally and could not able to differentiate it with his professional life.and in that process he decided to let his frustration vent out on me that is his student. 
Same goes with Salman . He is 50+ and KV is much younger than him. So he could have handled the situation gracefully , could have understood what TJ must be feeling .

Ofcourse no wife would tolerate that treatment of her husband that too in show . Some people can take it as joke but there are also audience who are quite sensitive . Ofcourse his jokes were going beyond that line of control . So that's why he was criticised .

TJ was definitely right from her part , she loves her husband and she was worried about his image 

Salman was somewhat right , he thought that KV was taking it as a joke but his joke went way above that line .

KV is a slow rright he doesn't know what's going outside z so yeah he apologised because he doesn't want to be in bad image of Salman and to channel. 

adnilover thumbnail
KV seemed really upset in today's episode 
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
he is nominated 
kuch feelng acha nahi arah he

keep voting ðŸ¥³