EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
I felt so bad for KV wen he cried ðŸ˜­
Hope he stay strong  :)
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Guys, KV said he is friends with Salman's family and Salman also said he knows KV from before. So I guess KV though that the issue should have been talked about between them one to one and not on a public forum. 
Somehow after the episode, I feel its Colors who is after KV and not Salman ðŸ˜•
adnilover thumbnail
I hope Teejay gets to visit him in the house soon. KV was really confused and wanted to meet Teejay to understand why she wrote the letter. 
adnilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

COLORS
@ColorsTV
Kya
@KVBohra
ki bolti hogi band yaa woh de paaenge
@BeingSalmanKhan
ke mushkil saawalon ka jawaab? Dekhiye aaj #WeekendKaVaar mein raat 9 baje. #BiggBoss12
#BB12

Colors is hell bent on coming after KV for some reason. 
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
After watching the episode ...
Thankfully they had eliminated statements like tumhari mrs ko katya hi pasand nahi hain...ki ab se hamara interaction nahi hoga in the fashion it was said in preview and ki kv ghar mein weekdays se jyaada weekends mein dikhta hain. Thanks for some mercies from big boss for the audience but kv has felt it all. 

I now feel kv is genuinely hurt that teejay wrote a letter which is against salman...he is not scared of salman and thus appologized, he is genuinely hurt for letting salman down...his "T, why would you do something like that..we know them from before...and that he wants to talk...he wants clarity on this matter" was less of why teejay did it, whats the matter...is she okay and more of till what extent she has done a thing to salman...not that he disrespects his wife but he didnt like teejay writing the letter at all...he was not looking for that kind of support...seems like he love salman too much and he actually never got affected by his statements in the way we all thought. After salman's mentioning and the way he said that i could have avoided but couldnt because i know you and teejay from before kinda shouted that salman had felt bad with the letter as well and thus wanted teejay to listen from kv and he wasnt really satisfying his ego. KV and salman knew that it was harmless leg pulling for them because salman and kv had a rapo between them ...which shivashish also told...kv was instead happy that salman ke woh close aa gaya big boss mei aakar...just saw an unseen clip...even surbhi was confirming that kv loves his interactions with salman. Sometimes things are not what we interpret...i now feel salman had no bad intentions towards salman and he wasnt really bullying kv like we all were feeling but instead salman knew that he can take liberty with him because kv was comfortable. I found kv much nore discouraged and upset today then when salman made that fizz statement and it dint looked like that he is saving his currier...his appologies were not for the sake of it...he meant them from his heart. I dont find teejay wrong either because she just did what a concerned wife should have done but yes if they know them personally...it would have been better if teejay had contacted salman directly instead of open letter. 
dapundit thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Did anyone noticed that even salman was also visibly upset while making such statements, they seemed forced on salman. 

I think more than salman it's the scriptwriters of BB who are to be blamed, they are doing everything to create buzz because this season is generating low TRP

again just watch carefully and u feel that salman was also feeling bad while saying such harsh words
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: dapundit

Did anyone noticed that even salman was also visibly upset while making such statements, they seemed forced on salman. 

I think more than salman it's the scriptwriters of BB who are to be blamed, they are doing everything to create buzz because this season is generating low TRP

again just watch carefully and u feel that salman was also feeling bad while saying such harsh words

i felt salman was hurt as he never expected teejay to write that letter against him when they all do know each other from before. Saman would have answered differently had teejay reached him personally instead of writing an open letter. See salman ki har baar bashing hoti but is baar he was not against kv in his openion and all this happened...thats why he was visibly hurt. 
adnilover thumbnail
Salman in a way apologised to KV when he said that iff my words have hurt you then you can tell me. 
But horrible Colors through its sneak peek and posts tried to make it seem like Salman was taking class of KV. 
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I still see kv bashing posts man. Kyaa ho gaya hai🥱
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: adnilover

Salman in a way apologised to KV when he said that iff my words have hurt you then you can tell me. 

But horrible Colors through its sneak peek and posts tried to make it seem like Salman was taking class of KV. 

yes salman did talked nicely and even asked that if kv feels like that as well, he can share. The editing is queit bad i believe...sneak peak looked like bashing and mocking...but in the episode, it wasnt like that. After seeing salman reaction...i feel like the bunch of people who were saying ki salman likes kv actually are right. They were comfartable in the zone but the problem is millions of people who are watching it and they might not be comfartable with that zone and salman should think about it. Salman and kv both came out clean in this i believe...teejay shouldnt have written the letter is what i conclude...logo ke comments se salman ko koi farak nahi padta.