Post all Tutorials HERE :D - Page 8

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 14 years ago
Please can someone give me a clear tutorial on how to make a glitter text like this siggy:

I am using PSP7 ...I ll be very greatful! Please try and make the tutorial easy to understand! Thank You! I have finished my siggy design and everything and all i want is just the Glittery text!

And Please can you tell me what the font style in this siggy is^^^ and where i can download it from?

Thank You!
Originally posted by ~Zara~

Originally posted by jamz09

Please can someone give me a clear tutorial on how to make a glitter text like this siggy:

I am using PSP7 ...I ll be very greatful! Please try and make the tutorial easy to understand! Thank You! I have finished my siggy design and everything and all i want is just the Glittery text!

And Please can you tell me what the font style in this siggy is^^^ and where i can download it from?

Thank You!

Hi, Ok, i dont know how to do the animated text, but I can tell U the font, its Script MT Bold. Some people already have it on there computer...

thank u soo much!

someone plzzzzzzzz post toturials on how to download clis to make motion avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!plz someone!!!!!!!!!!!!! tell me how to download....not just website.... Cry
Originally posted by jamz09

Thank You!

umm..........i dont no hw 2 get that text exactly but i no how 2 do normal glitter text. U jus write ur text and then duplicate your siggy. Then u select it using ur text, using da magic wand and go 2 adjust and then add noise. and then u go 2 the duplicate version, select the text once again and then add noise again, making sure that its different 2 da previous 1 (e.g. random, uniform)

Then u use animation shop 2 animate it.

If u no how 2 add glitter borders, then its just a similar way 2 day Big smile

hope dat helped u!!!

Edited by aisha92 - 14 years ago
hey can someone tell me how can i outline a photo..? im using psp7

Originally posted by ~*Maria_14*~

i know how to do it in 8 but not 7..i even tried with 7 but nvr cud get it..srryCry

Originally posted by Nabihah

i know how to do it in 8 but not 7..i even tried with 7 but nvr cud get it..srryCry

Guys, ask this in the questiions threadSmile and what u mean by outline?Embarrassed
Originally posted by jenny1000

Originally posted by Nabihah

Guys, ask this in the questiions threadSmile and what u mean by outline?Embarrassed

i think she means an outline like this

if this is wat u mean thn pm me n ill show u how to do it

Edited by desi21 - 14 years ago