Now...can some one plzz help me...

check page 10 plz. 😳
~*Sandeep*~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: ziddi

i don't know if this tutorial is posted but i will post it

iposted a similar tutorial in KS section

how to upload avis

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics     Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Save the avi/siggy in your computer
Go to www.tinypic.com
Click browse button and a box will appear go to
where your picture, avis, siggys are saved and open the
file and select the avis/siggys that you want. After that click open and then upload the image. Wait for 1-3mins.

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics     Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics 

Copy the Http link that is under the url link for email and instant messenger.

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics     Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Go to settings, click either the Edit Profile or Profile Information.

•  Look under  date of birth there is something that says select avatar. There is a box that ask for http link go there and copy and paste your link and after that update your profile.πŸ˜›

Hi,

Thnx alods....It will help alot of people .....πŸ‘

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
can sum1 help me with the sparkles.. i have added it on to my pic on psp but they r not blinking .. i think i have to use animaiton shop if sum1 could help me with these steps please.
thanks
Uk_Princez thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

can sum1 help me with the sparkles.. i have added it on to my pic on psp but they r not blinking .. i think i have to use animaiton shop if sum1 could help me with these steps please.
thanks

yeh u have to use animation shop 3 for datπŸ˜‰

desi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
to get a border like this on ur pic

step 1. copy and paste this pic in to psp http://www.abhishekbachchan.org/gallery/albums/userpics/1000 3/big_actor09_amitabh03.jpg
2. Select the background eraser and erase the background
3. Open a new transparent image with the size of 800 by 600.
4. paste the image into this layer and press ctrl+A then ctrl+F
5. ull see dotted lines around ur image now go to Selections ---> Modify---> Expand. Where it says number of pixels put 3 or however thick you want the border to be n click ok
6. Now select the paint bucket n choose the color you want to use as ur border. after that right clik on the pic n select COPY MERGED
7. Right clk on the pic n select paste as new image. and ur done .

to save :
1. Go to View---> Toolbars---> Web
2. a button pops up u choose the button that says GIF
3. a window pops up. which shows a before and after pic.
4. Under transparency:
Clik existing image or layer transparency
under partial transparencY:
clik on the circle that says use full transparency for pixels below Select 50% opacity & for the second question select NO
& For the rest of the tabs leave as they are & clik OK

UR FINAL RESULT:

IF you get confused somewhere feel free to ask
& hope u guys like the tutorial.
πŸ˜›
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Anyone have any good avi tutorials?
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: IBserenity

Anyone have any good avi tutorials?

A Tutorial on how to make a simple Avi using Animation Shop 3
(Download a Jasc Animation Shop 3https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/213719 )
1.) Open the Jasc Animation Shop, go to file and click new, a box will appear saying Create New Animation, type the width and the height that you want, and for canvas color select opaque and click ok

You will have something like

2.) Go to Animation and Insert From File,

A box will and make sure it has the following setting

Insert Frames From File, click Add the file
 Location with frame: Centered,  Fill rest of Frame with Canvas color Make sure the box is checked with Scale frame to fit and add the file

3.a.)
Click Add a file a box will appear find your pictures and open and then click Ok (or you may repeat the process until you have several pictures and then click ok to save time

4.)  Next Right Click on the frame or

Or you may
go to Effect Insert Text Effect

An Insert Text Effect box will appear, click font then an add text box will appear where you can add the text, choose the font, font size and style and alignment you want then click ok

There are many types of  image transition to choose from (Select customize if you want to change where your text is )

5.)  Select the image, right click select Insert Image Transition

or go to effects and select insert image transition

A box will appear, and you will have something like this
and then select the transition effect that you want or you can click customize to
 customize the specific image transition

You will have something like this

A box will appear, and you will have something like this and then select the transition effect that you want or you can click customize to
 customize the specific image transition

6.)Select the frame, Right click Insert Image Effect (If the frame happens to already have a image transition click the last frame of the transition)

and then  choose the Image Effect you want and click ok
Note It doesn't matter what image effect you first you can do either Insert Image Effect or Insert Image Transition (If you already did one of this make sure you click the last frame)
For each  new transition click the last frame of the previous transition and continue
7.) Go to file and save

When it optimizes the file this will appear keep on pressing next until you are done

Then you are done
You can upload the avis at
https://tinypic.com/ or  https://imageshack.us/

IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
~*Sandeep*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: IBserenity

@desi21: thanks hun!

@Ziddi: i know how to make a general avi! But thanks for your help!😊

Hi,

Thank you desi21 and ziddi

But IBserenty pelase post question at the Questions and queries topic.............πŸ˜›