Post all Tutorials HERE :D - Page 7

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by jenny1000

Guys, ask this in the questiions thread๐Ÿ˜Š and what u mean by outline?๐Ÿ˜ณ

i think she means an outline like this

if this is wat u mean thn pm me n ill show u how to do it

Edited by desi21 - 17 years ago
how do u make a siggy? can some one give me a tutorial that walks me through every single step? i tried the Tumhari Khushi topic..didnt really help much!! im using PSP7 and 8! i have both! can sum1 pleeasssee helpppp!!
Originally posted by *~dulhan-fan~*

how do u make a siggy? can some one give me a tutorial that walks me through every single step? i tried the Tumhari Khushi topic..didnt really help much!! im using PSP7 and 8! i have both! can sum1 pleeasssee helpppp!!
just go back a few pgs..somone had posted a tutorial on how to make a simple sig๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by luvshamit

just go back a few pgs..somone had posted a tutorial on how to make a simple sig๐Ÿ˜Š

yup i posted the tut..on pg5!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hi everyone. I've searched practically everywhere for this but couldn't find it anywhere.

Can someone pleasee gimme a DIRECT LINK TO :

Animate your siggy using PSP7 and Animation Shop.

That would be very much apreciated.

Thank you,

Roohani

PS-Very nice tutorials everyone.Thanks. ๐Ÿ‘
How do you make animated avters or Siggys?? I have PSP7!!

Thnxs in advance
How to Make Glitter Names
An Even Easier Tutorial with screenshots
Step 1
If you don't have PSP, you can still make a glitter name! Click http://linuxenvy.com/bprentice/Banners/Banners.html (if it doean't work pm me!!!)Use the settings as shown in the screenshot.
Use the settings as shown in the screenshot.

Step 2
Either save down your name by right clicking and saving to your hard drive or right click it and copy the url properties (highlight them, Ctrl C to copy)

Step3
Go to http://magick.net4tv.com/MagickStudio/scripts/MagickStudio.c gi If that site is down or does not work for you, try this one. Under input, either browse for your banner image if you stored it on your computer or paste the url   from Step #2. Then click View

Step4
Click Composite

Step 5
Select your glitter by browsing for it. If you don't have any, get some Glitters http://www.angelfire.com/nj4/elanger/glitters_galore.htmljus t right click on the glitter u like and copy the url from properties.
then paste it in to the window from the last step composite or if u download it unzip it first using winzip and browse it in the window fromt he last step.
(very confusing step but look at the screenshot)

Step6
just scroll down Under "Optional Composite Attributes" change compose to "In" and be sure to check the miscellaneous options box to tile across and down the image canvas.
Click composite.
You can see here what your glitter name will look like but don't save it yet!!

Step7
Select Output

Step8
Click on the output button

Step9
Right click on your glitter name and save it to your computer.
Congratulations! You're done!

If you want to see it on the net just host your imageshack or tinypic.
www.imageshack.us or www.tinypic.com

Any other problems please do not hesitate to pm me any steps u do not understand pm me Ok...Alrite

Edited by rani_phool - 17 years ago
Originally posted by rani_phool

How to Make Glitter Names
An Even Easier Tutorial with screenshots
Step 1
If you don't have PSP, you can still make a glitter name! Click http://linuxenvy.com/bprentice/Banners/Banners.html (if it doean't work pm me!!!)Use the settings as shown in the screenshot.
Use the settings as shown in the screenshot.

Step 2
Either save down your name by right clicking and saving to your hard drive or right click it and copy the url properties (highlight them, Ctrl C to copy)

Step3
Go to http://magick.net4tv.com/MagickStudio/scripts/MagickStudio.c gi If that site is down or does not work for you, try this one. Under input, either browse for your banner image if you stored it on your computer or paste the url   from Step #2. Then click View

Step4
Click Composite

Step 5
Select your glitter by browsing for it. If you don't have any, get some Glitters http://www.angelfire.com/nj4/elanger/glitters_galore.htmljus t right click on the glitter u like and copy the url from properties.
then paste it in to the window from the last step composite or if u download it unzip it first using winzip and browse it in the window fromt he last step.
(very confusing step but look at the screenshot)

Step6
just scroll down Under "Optional Composite Attributes" change compose to "In" and be sure to check the miscellaneous options box to tile across and down the image canvas.
Click composite.
You can see here what your glitter name will look like but don't save it yet!!

Step7
Select Output

Step8
Click on the output button

Step9
Right click on your glitter name and save it to your computer.
Congratulations! You're done!

If you want to see it on the net just host your imageshack or tinypic.
www.imageshack.us or www.tinypic.com

Any other problems please do not hesitate to pm me any steps u do not understand pm me Ok...Alrite

< id=kpfLog src="http://127.0.0.1:44501/pl.?START_LOG" onload=destroy(this)> </>๐Ÿ‘ < =text/>

i don't know if this tutorial is posted but i will post it

iposted a similar tutorial in KS section

how to upload avis

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics     Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Save the avi/siggy in your computer
Go to www.tinypic.com
Click browse button and a box will appear go to
where your picture, avis, siggys are saved and open the
file and select the avis/siggys that you want. After that click open and then upload the image. Wait for 1-3mins.

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics     Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics 

Copy the Http link that is under the url link for email and instant messenger.

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics     Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Go to settings, click either the Edit Profile or Profile Information.

•  Look under  date of birth there is something that says select avatar. There is a box that ask for http link go there and copy and paste your link and after that update your profile.๐Ÿ˜›

Hi, this topic is very usefull thnx everybody๐Ÿ˜‰  Edited by Z-IshQ - 17 years ago