shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 14 years ago
anyone knw how to get those glowing effectz in a sig? Embarrassed

Originally posted by luvshamit

gr8 tut everyone Clap

hey luvshamit...

I got this idea frm natasha fan..when u make ur sig..copy the same layer and in the layer pallette...change ur topmost most layer from normal--overlay..and then on top..go to effects and blur---gaussian blur..i kept it at 3..this should make ur pic glow a little Embarrassed

hope this helps Big smile

can sumone tell me where i can get good brushes for psp 7 and if i can get a forever version of psp 8?? Embarrassedpleejjjj LOL

Originally posted by afucutie

Originally posted by luvshamit

gr8 tut everyone Clap

hey luvshamit...

I got this idea frm natasha fan..when u make ur sig..copy the same layer and in the layer pallette...change ur topmost most layer from normal--overlay..and then on top..go to effects and blur---gaussian blur..i kept it at 3..this should make ur pic glow a little Embarrassed

hope this helps Big smile

can sumone tell me where i can get good brushes for psp 7 and if i can get a forever version of psp 8?? Embarrassedpleejjjj LOL

weell mine psp8 has expire about 3 months ago but i still can use it all have to do that set the date of ur compuert to the date u installed it and it will work for u
pe that will help u but m,ake sure when u finish chage th date just to make sure u dont gt confused inat day it is ?????????
hey i found out how to add effects to a sig with any psp i will be useing psp7
ok here is my sig

i am going to add a texture to it this one thanx to swimchick

ok i am going to my psp and going to layers>add new raster layer
i am going to paste the texture on to the siggy
and then go to layer>properties and ajust the layer i think hard light will work for it pretty well then changed the opacity to 43 so i can see the siggy hope that helps!
final result

hey can some one tell me how to put like a animated avi in my siggy btw in psp 7?pzzz
hey can any plzzzzz help me out???....where can i get the full version of psp8????plzz help me its urgent!!!!
Hey!

Firstly I'd Like to Know How Tumhari_Kushi did this effect of brightening the picture up so much and it looks so beautiful!
I'm using PSP 7 so can someone posta tutorial and tell me how to do this:

Secondly, I'd like to know how this user has put on the light shining effect on the text? Is it some brush on tube? Please tell me where I can get it from:

Thanks in advance Ill be waiting for a reply!

Originally posted by swt_nandini

try corel.com

I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING....BUT IT DINT HELPED ME,,,PLZZZZZZZZ CAN ANY ONE GIVE ME A DIRECT LINK????OR CAN ANY ONE SEND ME PSP8 THROUGH yousendit.com  ???
my id iz [email protected]
thanks in advance
sonia:)