Romeo Ansh *LOL*

White-Lilac thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm loving where the story is going. Glad that the original Nazar is back!! 

• Ansh & Pia (Dillu) reach home and Ved tells them what Namuni & PL did.
  • Ansh is happy PL has been kicked out 🤣 
  • Ansh is also guilty that he had to leave Mo at such a situation.
  • When Pia tells them she killed Dillu with the khanjar, Mo understood it's not possible to kill a chudail with a khanjar.
  • Ansh to PL ke jaane ke baad Romeo ke avtaar me aa gaya hai 🤣 
  • Pia ke aage peeche chakkar laga rahe hai janab 🤣 
  • Ansh steps forward and Pia urf Dillu keeps moving backwards 🤣 
  • Mo comes there and tells him that Ved is calling him 😆
  • Ansh: Pia tumhe meri zaroorat ho to bata dena *Gutter mind*🤣, Mo rolls her eyes 🤣
  • Ansh: I mean kisi bhi cheez ki zaroorat ho to bata dena 🤣 
  • Pia aur Mo ka tashan 🤣 Dillu Mo ke sar pe tapli maar ke bhaag gayi 🤣
  • Mo ne Dillu ko pakadne ke liye imliyon ka jaal bichaya 🤣 
  • Dillu kept picking up all the tamarind aur Mo ne pakad liya Dillu ko. 
  • She pushed her down the balcony aur Dillu udti hui wapas aayi with hihihihihi 🤣 
  • Dillu loves making all others ullu 🤣 
  • Flashback scene where an unconscious Pia is lying in Dillu's form.
  • Water keeps following Nishant as it's Divya who wants to tell him something.
  • Nishant searches Pia's room in the hostel and gets an article of 2016 in which Divya's pic is there.
  • He finally gets to know that Divya is alive.
  • Ved tells Ansh teri zindagi to kya mai Ruby ko ghar me bhi nahi aane dungi 🤣 Wo to Meri galti thi jo maine galat ladki se teri shaadi kara di nahi to Pia aaj teri biwi hoti 🤣 
  • Ansh again tries to be sanskari... Agar wo shaadi nahi bhi hai tab bhi mai Pia se shaadi nahi kar sakta *Like seriously?* 🤣 
  • Ved asks him why can't he marry Pia and he tells her until Pia finds her mom she cannot think about any other relationship.
  • Ved asks him what's in his heart... Ansh finally blurted out haan lekin wo bhi to mujhe pasand kare 😳 🤣
  • Ansh tries to cover up by saying I meant you all like her a lot 🤣 
  • Ved tells him maa hoon bete ke dil ki baat samajhti hu and tells him to go and tell Pia 😆 
  • Nishant tells Saavi about Divya being alive and she's trying to communicate with him through water.
  • Divya guides them to a book and Nishant says tumhari maa paani ke zariye humse jo kehna chahti hai use sunne ka ek tareeka hai.
  • Buddha Naman GM ke paas jaake raam katha sunata hai and GM ne aur gaaliyan dedi isko 🤣 
  • GM tells she's not going to tell him how he can get back to his normal self 🤣 

Precap - Dillu is troubling Mo and takes her form... Udhar Ansh aata hai and opens the door 🤣 

PS. Ansh ka wrong no. lag gaya re baba 🤣 🤣 I can't stop laughing at this 🤣 🤣 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Ghanghoor wala wrong no. Lag gaya hai ansh ka🤣
Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Seems Mo is dumber than Ruby to team up with Dil
White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

Ghanghoor wala wrong no. Lag gaya hai ansh ka 🤣

Badi hansi aa rahi hai mujhe 🤣 🤣 
Jab pata chalega fir tote udenge iske 🤣 
White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Seems Mo is dumber than Ruby to team up with Dil

Dillu is troubling Mo and Mo still wants her to stay there as Pia🥱
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
🤣I was feeling embarrassed for ansh..I cant wait for him to face our real piya and have flashbacks.
I love reading your version😆
White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: shena07

🤣I was feeling embarrassed for ansh..I cant wait for him to face our real piya and have flashbacks.

I love reading your version😆

Ab I think he'll confess in front of real Pia when he finds her ðŸ˜†
Thank you ðŸ˜†
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Romeo Ansh. 🤣 Kitne pyaar se dekhe jaa raha hai Chudail ko, Pia samajhke. 🤣 And he keeps trying to come closer and now Pia(Dilli) is going back. Ye push and pull bandh nahi hone wala. I guess she knows the second he touches her, he will know she is not his real Pia but she can't avoid his touch forever. Ansh will definitely touch her sooner rather than later, especially because Nishant has got a clue about Pia being in "watery" danger. 🤣  That lake he saw is defo the key. BTW that lake clue from Divya kinda reminds me of a John Ibrahim movie "Saaya" where his wife kept haunting him but only to guide him to their daughter. The difference is that Divya is not a ghost. 
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Main toh karta hu ,woh toh kare🤣
Ansh toh doob gaya pyaar mai,time bhi galat hai aur ladki bhi😆
is he blushing??🤣🤣🤣
Can naman becomes young again?🤢 Im shocked to know that this is possible to undo the daayan's magic :/ Naman phir se Kancha ban sakta hai🤣🤣
All in all it was a good epi, all imp characters r getting proper screen space.
White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Romeo Ansh. 🤣 Kitne pyaar se dekhe jaa raha hai Chudail ko, Pia samajhke. 🤣 And he keeps trying to come closer and now Pia(Dilli) is going back. Ye push and pull bandh nahi hone wala. I guess she knows the second he touches her, he will know she is not his real Pia but she can't avoid his touch forever. Ansh will definitely touch her sooner rather than later, especially because Nishant has got a clue about Pia being in "watery" danger. 🤣  That lake he saw is defo the key. BTW that lake clue from Divya kinda reminds me of a John Ibrahim movie "Saaya" where his wife kept haunting him but only to guide him to their daughter. The difference is that Divya is not a ghost. 

Dillu is one interesting character 🤣 
Kab tak bachegi Ansh se... Ansh wrong no. laga laga ke touch kar hi lega 🤣 

I didn't see that movie but as you described it it's similar and this paani wala dance is interesting 🤣