Frequent Posters

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
In that case Ruby should have another name 
DD = Dumbo Dayaan
Madhavi79 thumbnail
Ansh tho aaj poora blush karraha hai...uper se Piya ke paas jaane ka mood mein...but Kya kare ladki galat...ek baat keliye kush hoo...ansh aur Piya ko saath mein dekrahahoo...not Piya...but face Piya hai na...naman ruby dono hamara peecha nahi chodrahahai...
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

Poison lips aka Ruby 😆

Oh...i thought it was pouted lips. ðŸ˜‰
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG kya tapli mar ke bhagi Pia Mohona ko🤣. I can't get over that scene. I laughed so hard🤣
Dillu is giving Mo a hard time n I m loving it😆. N Pia/Dillu's face seeing Imli😆. Seeing her imli like that I had a thought that Pia is craving like pregnant woman😆. But then Churail r supposed to be woman who died while expecting or child birth bc of the negligency of her in laws. Is that why they have imli cravings😆
And Ansh🤣 that blush OMG bechara. N Mo's eyeroll on his failed attempt at flirting🤣
Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arieltabi

OMG kya tapli mar ke bhagi Pia Mohona ko 🤣. I can't get over that scene. I laughed so hard🤣

Dillu is giving Mo a hard time n I m loving it😆. N Pia/Dillu's face seeing Imli😆. Seeing her imli like that I had a thought that Pia is craving like pregnant woman😆. But then Churail r supposed to be woman who died while expecting or child birth bc of the negligency of her in laws. Is that why they have imli cravings😆
And Ansh🤣 that blush OMG bechara. N Mo's eyeroll on his failed attempt at flirting🤣

Mo's eyeroll yes! That was hilarious ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ur updates are so entertaining...
BTW where is Pia now ?