Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VeebafanSonam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
wow..such a amazing story..i loved it and read it in one go..superb..
please continue soon
aditi0410 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is the best gift of new year. Thanks dear for keep your promise for update. You love your lalchi readers.    .                                                          Ab jaldi se sameer or naina ka romance dikhao. I loved your writing skill.and i am so lalchi for your story only. I am so thankful for your hardwork for your lalchi readers.you keep promise for update still you busy in party and new year eve. I really appreciate your hard work.dil se thank you.love you inaa saraaa.keep shining and a very happy new year god gives you all happiness and a healthy life. Appreciate your work .
Priya2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy New year. 
Great update. The Samaina bond is strengthening. He's ready to contest on the elections for her. He's protecting Naina from that irritating Sunaina. He knows his Naina's taste and is lovingly feeding her.

His eyes search for Naina at the beginning of the lecture and wink to Naina at the end of the speech shows he's so much into her.

Please update soon.
Samaina9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update... Continue updating..
Yudkbh30 thumbnail
Amazing update 
Happy New Year 
Plz update soon 
UnknownJhalli thumbnail
Wowww!!!! Bahut cute update tha 👏
Thank you for updating dear 
Sameer kitna care karta hain Naina ki awww...
But yeh Sunaina 😡 kuch garbage na kr de bas 
Plzzz update soon 
I m waiting...
Lots of love❤️
arshuaar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the wonderful update 
Beautifully penned 
Loved it 
tannulove07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
new year ka itna bada gift , wo bhi itna accha .. thanks for woderfull update .. update full concentrate on sameer ... please  give some samaina moments.. always crave for samian 
next update please little bit give us samiana ... and please dont show sameer as playboy type ... if he is stealing glance , spending time with naina dont show as attraction ot lust of sameer... show pure relation ... give us some lovey-dovey moment ..
ani25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update! I started reading this FF during winter break and so far it's been a beautiful story that you have woven. This last update was a great particularly because we have seen the other side where Naina is standing up for election in the show itself. Waiting to read next update soon. 

Happy New Year to you. :) 
YUDKBHT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NikiAries

Anshika you pleasantly surprise me each time with your mature writing! I think you are still very young and it is commendable how you write so well already  😊

Thank u so much. It's very encouraging for young writers like me to get such good response for their very first piece of writing. 
Refreshing to see the leads actually talk about the things that matter👏. Loved the subtle hug and caring forehead kiss (was actually hoping for one)! Sameer and Naina have kept the lines yet know they are more than friends. I like Sameer sharing his precious secrets with her, chai time bonding was awesome. So after Nanu chai wala chacha is the new Cupid😆

Yeah, I really wanted a new cupid for them, seeing that they desperately needed it. 😆 Well people were curious about Sam character after the playboy thing in the story, so his redemption has started long back and he is slowly changing, to the influence of the innocent yet strong minded Naina.
Naina nailed it, she confronted Sameer head on; I wish they brought up the girl Sameer dumped first for revenge. U know u re a very loyal  reader😆You still remember her! But her chapter was closed then and there, For good.
Sameer has earned my liking for being as frank as it gets and also taking full responsibility. 110% marks for this conversation, no buried secrets and forced misunderstandings! I wanted a frank and genuine convo, and not Ekta serials one, where there is scary bg  music and buried secrets... 

Ohh the dance was cute with music in chai hut. We all have heard songs at chai and panwala shops...such feels😛

Now  Sameer finally knows what love should feel like, the gradual build up at both ends Is perfect. Sameer has smartly figured Naina might love someone and Naina can't stop her happy dance after knowing he is very much available. Come on, he is very sad because Naina loves someone *sighs*. Let's see how he figures out who the person is😉

As a reader I am so pleased with the progress, you never disappoint with the story and regular updates. Cheers to you! Thank u so much.. sorry I couldn't reply earlier. But I want a nice reply to the recent ch I posted. I am getting really nice reviews for that one