Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja1973 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Awesome ...loved it...waiting for their interactions at freshers, elections n cricket competition...looking forward to it
Do update asap...
Yudkbh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So Amazing update 
Plz update soon 
sumathiaishu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update dear.  Ty so much.  Lovely inter action between samaina.  Simply superb.
Thank you for pm

Suma
JaySee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update. Loved the Sameer jealous protective romantic Maheswari. Eagerly waiting to see the cricket match, fresher's party and college elections. Pls update soon.
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nice update..so now they are friends...love this possessive Sameer...so will Sameer stand for election?? Now itself I wondering what will be Arjun's reaction if he gets to know abt Sameer's affection for Naina...

Lovely update ...eagerly waiting for the next one!!
myprimechicago thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arjun is so annoying... he is another OBai for Naina...
Hoping to see Sameer's lust and possessiveness getting converted to deep love for Naina and he acknowledging same... ðŸ˜Š
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
First and foremost thank you for this beautiful update.  This is celebration time for you after your exam and still you managed to write this story.  Thanks a lot.
So happy that Naina and Sameer has started interacting with each other.  It will be pleasure to see romance budding between them.  Possessive Sameer was great.  So I'm anticipating sameer becoming a candidate and Naina helping him to win.
Hitanshivyas thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update so now samaina are friends yeyeee.. eagerly waiting for the next update you know i am way too lalchi about this story so zyada mat tadpana..
Simadi thumbnail
Awesome update..waiting for nxt
ScarletNiki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hope your exams went well! Thank you for taking the time to give updates in between everything. Btw what is your name?

Chapter 7: I liked how you gave detailed description of Sameer and Naina's thoughts. This was needed more than a direct interaction. Both are totally smitten by each other. Awesome to hear Vicky got his due and apologized to Naina; so satisfied Sameer's punch ðŸ˜†

Since you said Prem is a mystery will leave it at that but I am afraid if there is a revenge angle there with respect to Sameer's past with one of the girls. Anyway I am going to let the story unfold and wait without making any other guesses. 
Arjun is so weird and annoying. All he cares about is fake family honor and not his sister whereas all Sameer cares about is Naina's hurt. Samaina really need each other's love

Chapter 8: Ahh finally the much awaited interaction! Looks like Naina has become popular owing to her beauty and Sameer's protegee. Arjun is the most nagging brother ever. The parallel's between little Naina and the elder one while apologizing were cute so were Sameer's attempts to impress her. Guess being friends is a good way to start their love story without being awkward. Finally both got some lone time away from the preying eyes. Su is best ignored but I liked how Sameer has taken note of Prem's interest in Naina and his possessive/jealous side has already kicked in! Looks like the hand holds are a customary thing now😉

With the fresher's party and elections coming up next chapters are going to be interesting.

Awesome work!