Tips to increase celebrity and CM ranking

srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Hello everyone...

There are some members who are old in I-F but most are new and I guess they don't know how I-F works. So, here I am presenting some vital information regarding how the ranking works and how we can get our show on the top.

CHASKA METER (CM) Rating - Points get collected when you hit CM. This is available on both - desktop mode and mobile. Multiple times hitting the chaska meter on same login session doesn't help.

But keep in mind... the Chaska Meter ranking are just I-F ranking. No need to create a huge fuss about it. It's the show's TRPs that should matter.
How we can increase our forum ranking if it decreases and how is ranking calculated.

How CM Rating works:
                  Max Points        
Views.             450.         Viewing profile
Buzz.               200.       Comments on buzz
Comments.     300.       profile and pics
Fans.                 500.      join their fan club

Step 1: Enlist "Dastaan e Mohabbat" forum in "My forums"
The more the followers the better the ranking of the forum. Simply click on the star beside your " My Forums" drop down list.
* Open the DEM Forum
* You can see this icon on the top of  your toolbar.
* Now click on the star so that it becomes completely golden .
This means you have to officially join the forum.

Step 2 : Rate the forum
* Take the cursor towards the stars and hit on the 5th star. 
* Per log in session one vote.

Step 3 : Make the thread Pink (Mission Pink)
When a thread is first created it is blue ( blue envelope). It turns into Pink ( pink envelope) after 250 views or 25 comments, whichever happens first. 

Tips in Details

**Chaska Meter Ranking**

Buzz point
Comment at least 3 times in a new and old article.

Rating

How many times and how many members hit the chaskameter.

Views

This is the number of views the forum gets every week. We can increase it by logging out and in every hour and then viewing the forum every hour after you are newly logged in.

Activity
We can do it by following the tips : 

It is important that all silent reader members not only read and like a post but also participate in commenting. Every member must comment in each thread at least once.

Another way:
Hit the Face book like button on the forum and forum posts.

**Celebrity ranking **

Comment 2 times a day in the celebrity profile and join their fanclubs.

Comment also on every photos or their photo gallery, videos and old & new Telly Buzzes.

While commenting on photos, profiles or articles, use the actors' full names like Shaheer Sheikh and Sonarika Bhadoria.

Thanks 😊

Special thanks to Jyoti06 ( without her help I won't be able to make this thread)

Edited by srilotus - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for all these tips!
srilotus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bollywoodlaver

Thank you for all these tips!

Plz follow them.
srilotus thumbnail
 I request all the silent members of the forum to please take part in the forum activities and interaction, the forum needs you guys.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Online viewers do not get TV TRP 
To get TV TRP they must promote show on various platforms like radio show, other news channel, song channels etc or on shows like sa re ga ma pa or awrd shows etc 

Only than TRP will increase 

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Srilotus I am trying my best..will come regularly😊
srilotus thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Online viewers do not get TV TRP 

To get TV TRP they must promote show on various platforms like radio show, other news channel, song channels etc or on shows like sa re ga ma pa or awrd shows etc 

Only than TRP will increase 

Another platform that is in the hands of audience is Twitter and I-F.
On IF we can make the show popular by increasing the ranking of DEM and the celebrities. By creating new threads , memes and many more.
Twitter fellows don't like to join IF as they think it sells negati
vity more. Totally my opinion.I m both on Twitter and IF. Twitter people are leaving no stone in making this show popular.And they are really doing good job.
So next is IF.Those who are not on Twitter , by joining IF in right way as I mentioned in tips to increase celebrity and CM ranking
,can also contribute .
srilotus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

@Srilotus I am trying my best..will come regularly 😊

Thanks dear. Together we can.😊
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srilotus

Another platform that is in the hands of audience is Twitter and I-F.
On IF we can make the show popular by increasing the ranking of DEM and the celebrities. By creating new threads , memes and many more.
Twitter fellows don't like to join IF as they think it sells negati
vity more. Totally my opinion.I m both on Twitter and IF. Twitter people are leaving no stone in making this show popular.And they are really doing good job.
So next is IF.Those who are not on Twitter , by joining IF in right way as I mentioned in tips to increase celebrity and CM ranking
,can also contribute .

Negativity or non negativity depends on the people not the platform, I think IF is at least moderated, less space for negativity here, Twitter I find even more negative!
srilotus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bollywoodlaver

Negativity or non negativity depends on the people not the platform, I think IF is at least moderated, less space for negativity here, Twitter I find even more negative!

Initially many people had neg- thoughts about DEM and even Anirudh Pathak wrote that if you like it watch it else don't.
But now I see ppl liking the show even there.
We r in the initial stages of DEM so u don't know wen it will turn neg-.πŸ˜† Saying so from my own experience.
There is a reason behind y I say IF is a great platform for promoting any show bcoz I myself is a live example of this.
I like reading novels .So during IPKKND...ebp , one of my friend told me to read FF on India forums of that forum and I read few ffs and loved them and became curious to know who these Shlok and Astha are.That's how I started watching that serial, my first serial ever. It started on August and I started watching it from February (next year).Gap of almost 6 months.
And same happened at the time of KRPKAB,  my first episode from that serial was 77, I think.