Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: JaySee

Wow, fantastic update. Glad that you included lighthearted conversation between Vishakha and Naina. Eager to know the reaction of Sameer. Pls update the next part soon.

Thanks for the comment.

There has to be some relief in this very tense "meeting ma for the first time" moment, otherwise bichari would have drunk the whole water jug right?. Then she would have needed the bathroom how many times?😆
Sakhile thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu1979

a zillion times better than the paid creative team !!!

Thanks for your inspirational comment. I😳
Sakhile thumbnail

SCENE 3

SCENE: Sameer, Munna and Pandit are on the motor bike approaching Naina's society. Pandit is still half asleep on the bike. Munna is trying to get Sameer to slow down. The bike shrieks to a stop

Pandit (shaking awake): Are yaar, sone nahin dehta aur ab marwayega kiya?

Sameer honks loudly twice.

Munna: Bhai, kiya khar rahan hai tu? Puri Ahmedabad koh jagana hain kiya?

Pandit: Ahmedabad koh choro, safari suit jagega nah, toh humme aaj hi samshaart ghar ponchayega. Meh keh raha hoon. Pakka!!!

Sameer honks loudly twice again.

Munna: Yeh awaaz toh band karo aur humme bata kiya huwa.

Pandit: Haan Bhai, tere ghusa ka waja kiya hain? Aunty neh Naina koh inkaar kiya hain kiya?

Sameer: Mummy neh kuch nahin bola.

Pandit: Toh Naina koh phone kar yaar!!!

Sameer: Who much se baat bhi nahin karti

Pandit: Ek aur jang shura hogaya yaar teri aur Naina khi love story mein!!!!

Sameer honks loudly twice again.

Munna: Sochne ka mokha toh doh, yaar!!!!

Meanwhile inside the house Naina was sitting up with a look of wonder in her face. Saying "Budhu! Budhu! Budhu

She heard the first honking and quickly lay down pretending to sleep. She says to herself:
Naina:
Meh uske aage nahin jah sakti hoon. Mummyji koh diya kasam nahin tor sakti hoon. Sameer tu chala jah, baba!!!

Preeti stirs

On the second honking Chachaji and Chachiji who have been lying awake look at each other.

Chachiji: Preeti keh papa, Bagwaan jhoot nah bulaye, humare siwa aur koh aaj raat neend nahin ati hain.

On the second honking, Preeti is awake.

Preeti: Aisi doh baar honk ekhi insaan kar sakta hain is waqt!!.

Preeti looks at Naina in astonishment and irritation.

Preeti: Bahar Jijaji sab khi neend garaab khar raha hain aur yahan Madamji soh rahi hain. (Loud whisper) Naina ut, Jijaji aye hain.

Naina pretending to be sleeping: Tu jah nah Preeti, usse keh meh soh rahi hoon. Fijr baat karenge.

Preeti: Naina!!

Naina pretends to snor

Preeti: In donoh kah mein gabar nahin kiya karungi!!!

She gets up to go just as the third honk sounds. Chachaji who hears someone going onto the balcony goes to the door of his balcony. He doesn't however step out. He just watches. Chachiji is watching over his shoulder.

The boys are all looking up expectantly at the balcony. Juhi comes to the balcony.

Preeti mouths: Kiya hain?

Sameer is frowning upon seeing her.

Munna mouths: Naina kahan hain?

Preeti mouths and gestures: Soh rahi heh!

Munna mouths: Kiya?

Sameer says: Yahan mein tension meh hoon aur wahan Madam soh rahi hain!!! Bloody hell!!!

Sameer honks loudly again.

Preeti waves frantically and mouths that they should go away, everyone will wake up, etc. Chachiji gets worried.

Chachiji: Bhaisab aur Bhabhiji ut jayenge toh gabar kiya bawaal kardeyenge.

Chachaji: Meh dekhta hoon.

Chachaji goes downstairs.

Taiji: Hoh bhay, Iti suboh mein yeh shor kis liye?

Tauji from his window without looking out says: Are Bhai, kiya shor macha rakha hain? Yeh sharif log khi basti hain, yahan yeh gunda gardin nahin chalega, jah yahan seh sharafat seh.

Chachaji reaches the boys and pulls them to the side away from the balcony.

Chachaji: Sameer?

Sameer: Chachaji, Naina kahan hain, mujhe use baat karni hain.

Chachaji: Phone par toh kahan tha nah, who soh rahin hain. Baat samjha khar.

Sameer: Kiya Samjhu, Chachaji. Mummy kuch kehne koh tayaar nahin. Naina mujse baat nahin karti. Meh kiya samjho? Huwa kiya un donoh ke beech?

Chachaji: Sun beta, aisi zabardasti karne seh kuch haasil nahin hoga.

Sameer: Par Chachaji...

Chachaji: Baat sun Beta, abhi tu tension meh hain, samaj sakta hoon mein. Lekin is mamle mein aurto par zabardasti daal neh seh apna hi nukhsaan hoga. Nahin samjha?

A confused Sameer and Munna are shaking their heads. They're now sitting on the stairs.

Chachaji: Aurto hum seh alak hain nah?

Sameer and Munna nod yes.

Chachaji: Aurte bohut tez sochte hain, lekin faisla dehne meh tora waqt lehte hain. Hmm. Aur agar hum un par zor lagate faisla dehne meh, who ulta jawab dehte.

Munna: Haan, meri mummy bhi aisi hi karti hain! Usliye hamesha nah kehti hain.

Chachaji: Hmm. Toh hamare liye acha hain keh hum une waqt doh keh woh apne hisaab seh jawaab deh sakte hain. Intezaar karna seekh lo, Bhaion!!!

Munna: Aurto koh samajhna na mumkin hain!!! (Swati's face flashes in front of him)

Sameer and Munna look at him unconvinced but they have nothing to say.

Chachaji: Ab aap lok jayiye yahan she, hmm?

Sameer and Munna walk away.

Chachaji: Chup chaap seh nah!

Sameer and Munna get on the bike. As they ride away Sameer honks loudly again.

Preeti: Finally chale gayi. Meh jaati sohne!

Chachiji mouths "Gayi. Chachaji smiles as he comes up the stairs.

Down the road Munna suddenly screams.

Munna: Rukh! Rukh! Sameer Rukh, yaar!

Sameer: Ab Kiya?

Munna: Pandit kahan hain?

Sameer: Bike par.

Munna: Bike par? Kahan?

Sameer: Tere piche, hamesha khi tara.

Munna (jumps off the bike): Mere piche? Mere piche koi nahin hain?

Sameer (also jumps of the bike): Kiya yaar, Pandit kahan hain?

Munna: Yaar humne ussko Naina keh ghar nahin chor ayi?

Sameer: Kiya?
Munna: Mera matlab, hum Naina keh ghar she jalbazi seh nikle nah, toh who wahi reh gaya. Yaar.

Sameer: Chal.

Munna: Kahan?
Sameer: Us Bewakoof koh lehne!

Precap: Sameer and Munna are coming on the bike. Pandit is standing where they first stood when they all arrived staring up at the balcony. Juhi is standing on the balcony staring at Pandit. In the distance, Arjun is returning from work. The sun is rising.

Edited by Sakhile - 5 years ago
Sakhile thumbnail

PART 4

SCENE 1: Sameer's house. In Sameer's bedroom he is asleep sitting up. In Vishakha's room she has her bags packed ready to leave. In the living room, the rest of the household are waiting ready to have breakfast before they see Vishakha off. Vishakha enters the living room.

Mamaji: Vishakha behen, aur din rukh jate toh kitna acha hota, hena? Hena? hena? (Vishakha should stay a few more days, it would be nice.)

Mamiji: Haan, bohut mazaa tha aap hamare saat tore waqt bitaya. Aur bhi waqt bitate toh humme ziyada khush hote. (Yes we had a good time with you. If you spent more time with us we would have been happier.)

Vishakha: Ab toh khar jaana hi hoga. Phir aungi kabhi. (Now I have to go. I'll come again.)

Mamiji: Haan, zaroor aana. Aapi kha ghar hain, nah. Rohan aur Deepika koh bhi saat lana. (Yes you must come. Bring Rohan and Deepika next time.)

Vishakha smiles and looks around.

Vishakha: Sameer nazar nahin aye hain. Soh raha hain kiya? Koi baat nahin, me use jagaungi. Aap sab please naashtah karlijiye. (I don't see Sameer. Is he sleeping? Never mind I'll wake him.)

Vishakha frowns and goes to Sameer's room. She finds Sameer asleep in a sitting position. Vishakha sits down next to Sameer as the rest leave the room. She looks at him lovingly. She slowly rubs his forehead in little circles and blows on his face. He smiles in his sleep. She remembers how she used to do this when he was a very little boy, before things went wrong. She blows onto his face again. This time he opens his eyes slowly. His face lights up as he too remembers her doing this when he was little. He hugs her.

Sameer: Good Morning Mama

Vishakha: Good Morning Beta.

Vishakha Toh Mama? (So Mum)

Vishakha: Mujhe tumse baat karni hai, jaane seh awal. Toh tu jaldi seh fresh hoja aur naaste keh liye aaja. ( Ineed to speak to you before I leave. So freshen up quickly and come to breakfast.)

Sameer rises and Vishakha goes to the living room.

Scene 2: Naina's house, Preeti, Juhi and Arjun are having breakfast.

Arjun: Preeti, jab meh kaam seh araha tha, Pandit hummare society keh age tha. Thuje pata hain who yahan kiya karte hain? (Preeti when I came from work, Pandit was standing outside our society. Do you know what he was doing here?)

Preeti: Pandit yahan? Nahin toh? (Pandit here, No!)

Arjun: Ek larka hummare society keh age karat ha, mujhe laga who Pandit tha? Juhi toh neh who larka kho dekha tha nah. (There was a guy standing in front of our society, I thought it was Pandit. Juhi you saw that guy right?)

Juhi (dreamily): Larka? (Guy?)

Arjun: Haan, Juhi, thu balcony par thi nah, jab meh kaam seh aata tha. Woh larka joh age karah tha aur tujhe dekh raha tha nah. Kala kapra wala? (Yes Juhi when I was coming from work you were on the balcony right? There was a guy standing downstairs and looking at you. He had black clothes on?)

Juhi: Haan ek larka tha, lekin meh usko nahin jaanti. (Yes there was a guy, but I donot know him.)

Preeti: Nahin Arjun bhai, meh toh soh rahin thi. Meh neh kisiko nahin dekha. (No Arjun, I was asleep, I didn't see anyone.)

Arjun: Joh bhi hoh, Us larke seh sambal keh rehna Juhi. Acha nahin hain. (Whoever it was. Be careful of that guy, Juhi, he's not a good guy.)

Arjun gets up to leave.

Scene 3: Sameer's house. Vishakha and Sameer in Sameer's room.

Vishakha: Sameer, mujhe pata hain keh tujhe mera jawaab kha intezaar hain. Aur meh tujhe tadapna nahin chahti hoon. Tujhe pata hain keh meh tuj seh bohut pyaar karta hoon aur tujhe hamesha khush dekhna chata hoon? (Sameer, I know that you are awaiting my answer. I don't want to cause you any agaony. You know that I love you very much and want to see you always happy, right?)

Sameer nods

Vishakha: Mujhe Naina ...(To me Naina..)

Devang: Buaji airport jaane kah waqt agaya. (It's time to go to the airport, aunty.)

Vishakha: Ohoh, hummare baat adhuri reh gay. Koi baat nahin, meh Delhi ponchte hi tujhe phone karungi. (Oh we've not had our conversation. Nevermind, I'll phone as soon as I reach Delhi.

Sameer: Meh Mama koh airport leh jaunga, toh hum baat kar sakte. (I'll take mum to the airport, then we can talk.)

Vishakha: Teek hain. (Okay)

Devang nods.

Scene 4: Naina's house in Naina and Preeti's room

Juhi: Yaar, kiya hoh raha tha raat koh. (Hey, what happened last night.)

Preeti: Yeh jijaji koh pagal rahi hain nah, uska natija tha. (She's driving Sameer crazy, that was it's consequence.)

Naina: Preeti!!!

Juhi: Lekin tu jijaji koh kyon pagal kar rahi hain? (Why are you driving the guy crazy?)

Preeti: Woh usse hone wali saas neh kiya kahan nahin bata rahi hain. (She's not saying what her would-be mother-in -law said.)

Juhi: Kyon? Wesse tu neh humme bhi nahin bataya. (Why? By the way she didn't tell us either.)

Preeti: Haan! Saas bahu khi secret hain, kiya? (Is it a mother-in-law/daughter-in-law secret?)

Naina: Haan yaar, aisa hi kuch hain. Mu..Auntyji neh kahan keh mein Sameer koh kuch nahin bataoon.  Toh ab baat karungi usse toh meh kiya kahungi? (Something like that. She told me not to tell Sameer, so what do I say to him when I speak to him?)

Just then the phone rings. Preeti pushes Naina to answer, Naina pushes Juhi.  Whilst Juhi is answering, Preeti and Naina gesture asking who is it?

Juhi: Hello J..?

Caller: Hello. Meh...

Juhi: Haan, kisse baat karna hain? (Yes, whom do you wish to speak to?)

Caller: Meh Arjun seh baat kar sakti hoon? (May I speak with Arjun, please.)

Juhi: Okay. Please hold, meh unne bulati hoon. (Please hold, I'll call him.)

Juhi takes the phone out to Arjun.

Naina: Acha huwa, Sameer nahin tha. (Good that it was't Sameer.)

Preeti: Wah! Saas keh milne keh baat, Jijaji khi phone khi intezaar nahin karegi, Wah! (Wow, since meeting your woul-be mother-in-law, you won't be waiting for Sameer's calls. Wow!)

Scene 5: Sameer and Vishakha at the airport deep in conversation. Though his gestures it is clear Sameer is trying to convince Vishakha of something and she is calmly setting the record straight.

Vishakha: Toh jaise meh keh rahi thi, aap donoh keh rishteh keh bare mein mujhe ab bhi soch na hain. So as I was saying, with regards to your relationship I still need to think.

Sameer: Par Mummy please kuch toh bolo. Aap koh Naina kaisi laghi? (But Mummy, please say something. How did you like Naina.)

Vishakha: Naina achi hain, bohut achi hain, hushyaar hain, akalmandi hain. Ek bohut hi tez dimak hain larki kha. Ek bohut hi ghairi suraj hain woh.  (Naina is good, she's very good, she's intelligent, wise. She has a very sharp mind. She is a very bright sun!)

Sameer: Toh usse rishteh jhor neh meh kiyah dikkat hoga? (So what is the problem in finalising a relatiohip with her?)

Vishakha: Kahan tha nah, waqt...(I said I need time...)

Loudspeaker announcing the last departure of the flight to Delhi.

Vishakha: Mujhe jaana hoga. Tu is par ghor karo: Duniya meh ek hi suraj kyon hain? (I have to leave. Think carefully on this: Why does the earth have only one sun?)

Sameer: Paheli, Mummy? (Riddles, Mum?)

Vishakha: Accha ab jaana hoga.  (Now I have to go.) They hug. Apna gayal rakna aur Mama-Mami koh mat satana. Aur paheli par ghor zaroor karna! (Look after yourself and don't trouble your aunt and uncle. And do reflect deeply on the riddle.)

Sameer: Aap bhi apna gayal rakna aur Amrita koh Hi kehna. Bye Mama. ( You look after yourself too and regards to Amrita.)

Vishakha: Bye Beta.

Sameer: Delhi seh phone karna. (Phone from Delhi.)

Vishakha leaves

Scene 6: Naina's house the family is in the livingroom. Girls are laying the table for supper. Chachaji comes in, hands Chachiji a bag, the greeting ritual happens. He goes to the bathroom. Naina wants to give him the towel but Chachiji calls her.

Chachiji: Naina zara iddar aa beta. (Naina please come here.)

Naina: Jhi Chachiji. (Yes, Chachiji.)

Finally they all sit down to eat. Naina tries to attract Chachji's attention but he's busy speaking to Juhi and Preeti.

Chachaji: Juhi, teri aaj Delhi ka flight tha nah? Kaisa raha? (Juhi you had a flight to Delhi today right? How was your i flight?)

Juhi: Haan Chachaji. Delhi ka flight toh Zip, Zap, Zoom hota. Lekin same flight din meh chaar baar karte toh tak gay meh. (Yes Chachaji. Delhi's flight is quick, But since we have to do four such flights in the day, I get tired.)

Preeti: Toh aaj chaar baar Delhi ho ayi? (So you've been to Delhi four times today?)

Juhi: Haan. Distance kam hain aur 8 gante ka shift karte nah. To chaar flights hoH jaate din meh. Aur haan, next week meri night duty hoga. (As the distance is short and we have an 8 hour shift, so we do four trips a day. O and next week I will be doing night shift.)

Chachiji: Juhi, tu larki ho kar night duty karegi? (Juhi, being a girl you will do night shift?)

Juhi: Haan Chachiji. Larki ho to...(Yes Chachiji, being a girl...)

Naina interrupts: Toh Chachaji, meh kiya kehti thi...(So Chachiji, I was saying...)

Everyone looks at her and frowns.

Chachiji: Bagwaan jhoot na bulaye Naina, Juhi baat kar rahi hain nah. Usko khatam karne doh pehle. Bol Juhi. (May I not tell lies, Naina, but Juhi is speaking. Let her speak finish before interrupting. Speak Juhi.)

Juhi: Haan, toh Chachaji, Chachiji, larki aur larka jab same kaam karte to unka shifts be same hota hain aur honi chaye nah. Yes, Chachiji, when a male and a female do the same work then their shifts must also be the same

Throughout the conversation Naina is trying to get Chachaji's attention. When she doesn't she becomes frustrated. She quickly finishes what's on her plate and leaves the table.

Chachiji: Naina...

Naina: Mera hogaya Chachiji. Meh jaati hoon parne. (I'm done. I'm going to study.)

Chachiji: Yeh larki bhi...(This girl!!!)

Precap: Split screen: One side: Sameer on the phone to his mother, looking very concerned. On the other side: Chachaji saying to Chachiji, "Meh Naina koh kuch nahin bata sakta hoon!